Millie Bobby Brown

the actress who plays Eleven on 'Stranger Things' is fucking gorgeous. granted she's only like 12 years old, but dayum...

Yeah, she's really not tho. And she has dykeface.

lol you pedos are pathetic

i don't recall any young girl on the show?
5 boys group and a bunch of teenagers

Looks like a young Carrie Fisher.

This is a pretty big violation of the rules, OP. You'sa about to get banished.

>pedo
>Millie Bobby Brown has clearly hit puberty

nice try amerifag

>She will never eat eggos with you
Why even live?

>granted she's only like 12 years old

Whoa, good call

Isn't she delaying the shooting because she passed out on her anorexia

>Shuh-shuh-shuh-she's already entering puberty despite being only twuh-twelve

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

she looks fucking 40 with facelift

Aaron pls

I'm not gonna read all that shit desu

>using that much airbrushing and shit on a little kid

what did they mean by this?

>search the archive
>not pasta
you can't make this shit up

yeah it is

>not pasta
how haven't you read this before?
It was literally posted earlier today

>seek help
>Jew psychologist calls up the police on thought crimes
>get put on sex offenders risk and become a target of crazy fucks like you

Nah I'm good, but thanks for the tip. Will buy a gun so I can take out mentally unstable fucks like you though ;^)

You make me puke.

but shes not even best girl

punchable faces thread?

no bully finn pls

have you thought of just killing yourself? society will never accept you

holy shit so Cred Forums and pedophilia are linked? that explains the feelings of repressed rage

More like a young Julie Andrews.

she's so insanely plain looking

glad to see that the mods aren't being so heavy handed. OP could've been less vulgar.

Natalie Portman

>those teeth

what

i want to have sex with her

I bet 10 bucks, she will be a lesbian in the future.