Why did Goku hold back here? What was the point of it?

Why did Goku hold back here? What was the point of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_The_Path_to_Power
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't want to embarrass Vegeta

Really, that was literally it.

This is how pathetic a character Vegeta is.

If he went ss3 he would have used up all the time he had left on Earth retard.

He didn't hold back, SSJ2 Goku = SSJ2 Majin Vegeta

Because he knew if he went full out that it would cause Buu's egg to hatch quicker and he thought doing it this way would give Gohan and the others at least a chance to stop it from hatching.

He missed Judge is all.

He should have transformed in super argentinian 3 and kicked his ass

Bingo senpai. SS3 and he's done in 30 seconds

Vegeta would've likely killed himself in shame instantly at the moment since he was so high on emotions.

Of course he did it anyways eventually but at least it wasn't on Goku's conscience.

Even his wife and son knows Goku >>> Vegeta.

>the new episode of Super has Bulma constantly saying "Goku will find a way" "if Goku can't no one can"
>doesn't even mention Vegeta once

What a fucked life he lives.

>tfw based Vegeta is stronger then Goku in super rn

Why did he stop training? You'd think someone as smart as him would realize more threats would arise. By the time he was a teenager, like how many threats to the Earth had shown up?

Because Nips can't stand it when Goku isn't the one that wins. So they wrote it that the Dragon Balls can keep bringing you back no matter how many times you die. Now that is possible, Gohan sees no reason to keep training when Goku will always be there to save the day.

>There's a universe where Gohan said his good byes to Goku and defeated Buu.

It actually hurts to live

because he is a saiyan at heart, he wanted some even fun.

did they release a dub for super yet

They're probably equal, but goku has the super saiyan kaio-ken if it's really needed

The guy was never really into fighting and just wants to settle down and fuck his hot wife, just let the guy live in peace.

If anything, I'm hoping Gohan's relative lack of attention means Piccolo will be useful again, soon.

at least we have f trunks right?

future trunks is shit

shut the fuck up

You're fucking shit.

When he was a kid maybe. But when he fought Cell he enjoyed that, even told his dad to fuck off when Goku told him to stop messing around and finish it before it was too late; and in Buu Saga he did it again when he fought Super Buu.

I don't care for F-Trunks in Super. He doesn't feel like he same Trunks from Z and the Movies.

>Argentinian
>white
>blonde hair green eyed

Please

>vegetable stretching his neck to be taller

Saiyanlets. When will they learn?

>literal carrot is only 5'7"

Let's just blame the nips for being a race of manlets

But he's 5' 9"

>Broccoli is like 7'4"

What's a more effective way of getting stronger? Training as best you can, or having those near death experiences for the power gains?

And is there a infograph to where to start watching Dragon Ball series?

the problem with that is that somebody was bound to come and try to kill his hot wife and the rest of his family. you'd think nearly getting btfo by Cell would've had a more lasting effect. i'm pretty sure vegeta he didn't train at all after that.

But the Cell games were more or less his dad forcing him into it (and Gohan, being good-natured, was willing to give it a go) and the Buu saga was after he literally genocided all of humanity.

Now that Goku, Vegeta and everyone else are SO powerful, it feels pretty natural that he's willing to roll it back, a little. Even in the start of the Buu saga, Gohan told everyone else he hadn't really been training and was focusing on his studies. I believe he could still go SSJ2, but he wasn't at the same power he was when he fought Perfect Cell and I don't believe he had entered the form once after beating Cell with it.

From Dragon Ball episode 1, why would there be any other way to do it?

I've got no idea where to start exactly. So many different series and seasons as well as trying to find the right torrent.

Dragon ball episode 1

or just watch Kai to avoid all the filler

>huge franchise with every single type a merchandise you can think of
>can't afford to make it looks at least as good as one of the early movies from the 90s

What went wrong?

or watch this if you don't want to sit through all of dragon ball

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_The_Path_to_Power

DB -> DBZ Kai -> Super

Make sure to watch the driving test filler in DBZ

That was the plan but Toriyama's editor wanted Goku back

They can't afford it, also they're lazy clearly

can't be worse than the early episodes, if they had spent all that budget on making the tournament arc things would be a million times better

>merchandise
>can't afford

make the most profit nigga

animation costs money

zenkai boost don't work on them anymore once they reach super saiyain afaik

They gonna fuse, right?

Yes, and then pic related will happen.

This doesn't look so bad.

Why is regular Zamasu weaker than Goku Black?

He's too intelligent to lift

I think it's funny because even when Goku was trying to avoid humiliating Vegeta, his power is so strong that Vegeta is able to feel it in the afterlife.

I don't know why Vegeta is so well loved by DBZ fans. He's a bitch. He didn't get with Bulma until after Yamcha fucked the shit out of her and cheated on her. He was always second best to Goku. He couldn't even save his own planet. It was Bardock who made the last stand against Frieza. It's Goku (Bardock's son) who defeated Frieza too. Vegeta is just there. He's basically what Krillin was to Goku in Dragonball.

adult Gotenks??

because goku's saiyan body

Man I actually feel bad for Vegeta, he's still one of the strongest characters but he's always humilliated

I've really grown to dislike Dragon Ball Z in recent years. I watched it as a kid, but it ran into the same problems as many other Chinese cartoons. the villains get too ridiculously powerful, causing the heroes to also have to get ridiculously powerful. It all just leads to stagnation

Yes. The storyline ends with Trunks and Goten training in the hyperbolic time chamber for one week, then they fuse and defeat Black and Zamasu. The Series is now about them and their adventures.

The art in the buu saga was god tier. Shit was detailed like a manga.

they should fuck instead