Conviction LIVE THREAD

Where the hell is the thread? Y'all missing out on mad titty!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hostboard.com/forums/f294/278375-big-naturals-kat-dennings-vs-hayley-atwell.html
hostboard.com/forums/f294/279058-bustline-obsession-kat-dennings-vs-hayley-atwell.html
pastebin.com/xv1dFzSu
pastebin.com/0ekXW6Gb
literotica.com/s/prime-assets-ch-01
pastebin.com/v7bh4Js5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THICCCCCCC

Can't watch live tonight, but I'm here in spirit convictbros

>Can't watch live tonight, but I'm here in spirit convictbros
Why the hell not?

Did the episode leak?

You guys, there is so much bully webm potential in this episode... we need our designated bully webm user STAT

mmmm breasts

Yeah, torrent's been out for a couple of hours

GOD DAMN IT GUYS HAYLEY NEEDS OUR VIEWS
WHO LEAKING THIS MEDIOCRE SHOW ANYWAY

is she calling her a bitch?

What the hell? How can the guy from Killjoys be in two shows at once, isn't there some Hollywood rule against that?

>That's his twin brother. They're two different actors

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>no English accent

I'm mad.

BULLY HAYLEY COMING THROUGH

I would if I could, trust me. Hayley's huge tits on TV make me look forward to Mondays now.

Using terrorism to fight terrorism, what a brilliant idea.

BOSOMS

Me too.

Can you please stop with the bully shit?

> Hayley crawling on the floor in a tight, cleavage-revealing dress
> Conviction automatically best show ever?

Hayley isn't good as a bitchy party girl. Should've went to someone that looks like Carly Chaikin.

You white people play too much. Don't put pussy on a pedestal, Hayley is fine as hell, but you can't give women too much power.
Lots of women have big ass titties.

She seems actually kind of mean to Emily.

I mean the way she just threw those papers without even caring.

How many people in this thread have mommy issues?

Hayley's got the whole package though, in my opinion. Fine as hell, seems genuinely kind and charming, sexy little English accent, and is a legitimately good actor.

Mmmm yes more bully
mmm no less you

I agree, but still, calm it down.

Should've let the Muslim woman get away with it.

Pretty much.

For those who watched, how is the episode compared to the first two? I thought the second episode was better than the pilot, so I'm hoping it continues to improve.

I watched the webms and I can say it may be the best episode yet!

Can someone post gifs or MP4s, I'm
on mobile and can't access webms

more DFC bullying

The show is still subpar, but it's quickly getting better. Will probably get canned though.

Hayley's body language is forever aggressive to poor little Emily

Unfortunate. I love Hayley, and Emily is qt in this, too. I wish Hayley was in something better, but I'm just happy to have her in anything where she's on TV regularly.

>probably
Definitely. Drew a 0.9 in the demo in the pilot, dropped to 0.8 in the second episode. I doubt it's making it to November

I read something about them selling to a bunch of international distributors. Not sure if that has a bearing on staving off cancellation or not. Anyone know?

If it drops below .7, it's pretty much dead show walking and canned shortly afterwards depending on what the network has to replace it at ABC.

Odds are it'll limp through the season and get off'd without a backorder to bring it back in the Spring.

The late hour has less requirements for ratings, but .7 is ABC's bare minimum during the week to pull while a show starts to move back towards .9 or higher normally.

I WANT FUCKING BOOBIES I WANT TO FEEL COMFORTED AND SUCK BIG YUMMY BOOBIES THIS ISN'T FAIR WANT TO MAKE CUMMIES FROM THICCY THIGHS IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT THEM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know how to use DaVinci Resolve? I want to edit videos together.

>I read something about them selling to a bunch of international distributors. Not sure if that has a bearing on staving off cancellation or not. Anyone know?
That does nothing, it just means if they make more seasons then a deal is in place so foreign countries have a lock on showing it.

Agent Carter was passed by Netflix because they would have the next season produced by ABC Studios (as all Netflix Marvel shows are), but limited international rights because of the existing network deal. That canned Carter for good.

What will she do after this? And post more of those promo shots.

Damn, that sucks.

You got it.

And I don't know, hopefully she finally gets something good. Poor Hayley can't catch a goddamn break.

Compare it to what NBC and CBS are pulling in the same slot though, 1.8 and 1.5 in week 1, then a 1.4 and 1.3 the next week for Timeless and Scorpion. Even Castle was drawing higher numbers at the end of its run

I really thought her delicious fat tits could save the show, even if the writing sucked. Looks like I was wrong.

I know how they can fix their ratings problem. A 30 second promo of Hayley Atwell in a bra and short shorts jumping on a trampoline saying "Hey, tune in to my show Conviction on ABC at whatever time, Mondays!"

CBS has a higher default audience. The same reason why Supergirl's last numbers on CBS were embarrassing and yet praised on CW when it started season 2.

NBC owns a valuable Monday time slot which Blindspot made a lock for them. NBC kicked Blindspot to another night hoping the audience would follow it (not as much as NBC would have liked) and Timeless took up who still had Monday free when the Fall season restarted. Timeless is still a lot lower than Blindspot last season and will need to stop the bleed to continue or get a budget cut.

Please tell me you work for the ABC PR & Marketing department and can make this happen. PLEASE.

ABC also sent Atwell to Cannes this weekend to promote the show to international distributors at the MIPCOM conference (Keifer was there to promote Designated Survivor, too). Perhaps ABC still thinks they can get Conviction to work despite the disappointing performance out of the gate?

The ABC President's sister is a regular cast member in Conviction, so maybe that'll help, too.

Are her breasts getting bigger?

Christina Hendricks gained 3 or 4 cup sizes from the start of Mad Men to the finish, and Hayley is about that age when women sometimes have another growth spurt.

WTF is wrong with their wardrobe?

I think she's just gaining weight

Even better.

I especially loved her laying on her stomach with her heels in the air.

>actually watching a momcore abc show because boobs

and by mom core I don't mean mommy fetishists you creeps

It`s a hierarchy thing with big breasted women.

Nah, they've always been huge, they just appear to be bigger sometimes based on what she's wearing or small weight fluctuations

Pic related is from like ~2008

more weight = bigger boobs

bring it on, I say

piss off you roastie bitch

Mmmm yes. That is a good position for her.

She's a fucking demon.
user are you self conscious?

Related.

H-holy fuck

first one I've done of Hayley

>Can you please stop with the bully shit?

Nah.

delicious

> next episode
> tight pants

hallelujah

There's a nice titfight story involving Hayley going on at a titfighting forum.

hostboard.com/forums/f294/278375-big-naturals-kat-dennings-vs-hayley-atwell.html

hostboard.com/forums/f294/279058-bustline-obsession-kat-dennings-vs-hayley-atwell.html

Why is the "Hayley bullying Emily" meme so arousing?

>Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum

There's literally no way this didn't cross the Conviction casting directors' minds

Wasn't there a different edit, where Hayley's all like "Here's a picture of my tits".

There are some great stories in there. My favorites are by Piers K.

It stresses Hayley's excessive feminine authority. Makes other women (you) seem like little girls

post their best story i cant search properly without signing up

then sign up

one of my favorites

pastebin.com/xv1dFzSu

look do you want to help me shoot hot loads or not

I hate you people so much.

I bet you're a dirty phoneposter, I don't help your kind

im not i swear
thanks you're the best

This one is even better and more like what users in this thread probably like.

forgot link

pastebin.com/0ekXW6Gb

thanks i just ejaculated now i hate you and hate myself for spending so much time in this shit thread

You helped make it shit by encouraging the bullyfags.

oh boo hoo get over it no one cares you have small tits

>A black woman
>A chicano man
>A British

Nice liberal agenda, Americucks.

Yup.

>pastebin.com/xv1dFzSu

I like the other version better.

kek

Nice comeback, Hayley.

I like the wardrobe, for the most part
I wouldn't complain if it got lewder

This is a really, really good series on literotica that's all about big boobs and titfucks. All the women are busty teases. It's a very fun series, not mean like most smut.

literotica.com/s/prime-assets-ch-01

I envisioned the main character of Emma here being played by Hayley.

There are other stories with her in them like "London College of Tit Fucking". And some on Amazon you can read with kindle unlimited that take place in a high school and have a Mean Girls vibe.

also literotica is not working well tonight so it may take a while for the link to resolve

here is the whole first chapter

pastebin.com/v7bh4Js5

How has nobody posted the weekly reminder for this goldmine:

/s/ is a good board now?

hmmm

Well, at the very least, the Hayley threads on /s/ are great if you like Hayley

Fuckkkk I hope this show stays on the air. This thicc goddess is the greatest thing on network television

ok guys, if there is interest i can make some more subtitled webms.
post your ideas for sub-titled dialogue for any of the webms posted in this thread. i don't have the source file for this episode, but i can use any of the webms posted in this thread

particularly these ones have good potential

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

You're the hero we needed, someone please come up with some good dialogue

we need bully fanfic writers in here STAT!!!

this

my idea for this one

bump

I fuckin love it. Even without saying anything Hayley comes across as a bully. We need more of these.

still haven't watched one episode
but I hope it stays on for Hayley threads alone

You and me both desu

Ahaha this is great, keep em coming.

To be fair she is trying to keep thin. While Hayley is a bit a.................round.

To be fair, thicker Hayley is best Hayley

This show is seriously providing the best fap material on tv by far. It NEEDS to stay on the air for as long as possible

Agreed. I mean, there's gotta be at least one ABC exec who loves Hayley's body of work as much as us and wants this show to survive.

Nice

>dat one button trying to hang on for dear life

HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Looks like Conviction's ratings for last night are still steady (exactly the same as last week, pending any further adjustments), but I'm guess they're probably still lower than ABC originally hoped. That they've been able to retain 90% of the viewers from the premiere might be a good sign, but I don't know how much that matters if overall numbers are mediocre.

I fucking hope so desu

Hardest working button on TV. I wish it would take a night off, just relax a little, give us a bit better view

mommyposters get in here

This

dont know senpai im just fapping

>a titfighting forum exists

what a time to be alive

Chestlet detected.

Meant for

Emily is that you?

This is hot. Thanks, user.

Yep. Please make more when you can, user.

This.
Also, does anyone have more webms from this episode to post?

Poor Kinney.
Her singing career was a disaster and now she is doing shitty cop drama on abc

Kek I didn't even know she attempeted a singing career.

Chestlets, when will they learn.

any more webms from this ep famalams?

Yeah I might have some, I'll check later if this thread is still going

Somebody really needs to tell the directors of this show that they need more shots of Atwell in this position. I really wish we had a clearer shot from last night's ep. At least they had the good sense to film that shot while she had that sexy dress on.. Hnngggg

Here ya go

> dat blouse

> lewd little facial expressions
Classic Atwell.

those glorious fat tits

> Hayley's glorious fat tits in sexy business attire
How is this not the top-rated show on network television?

Thanks, senpai.

Yeah, the office outfits are a big part of the fap factor on this show, I agree.

holy fuck that's sexy

she has a rather naughty habit of making the sexiest little expressions in interviews. i'm not sure if she knows exactly what she's doing, or if it's unintentional, but either way, it's great.

further evidence

Semen demon

oh god

i like to think she knows exactly what she's doing tb h

Captain of team Busty Brown Eyed Brunettes.

yeah... you're probably right

Best team.

L E W D
M O U T H

> get Alexandra Daddario as a guest star
> Daddario and Hayley team up to bully Emily Kinney in as lewd of a sex scene as ABC will allow
> Watch show ratings go through the roof

How is she SO LEWD?! How how does she always get away with it?

Would make for a 10/10 episode.

She just does

someone tweet this to the writers, we need to save this show now

So a .8 for the night isn't terrible at the moment, but it still needs to push back to a 1.0. If it has one more .8, I can see it getting through at least the filmed episodes unless they're a drastic drop in the ratings. Steadiness is better than nothing.

Forever had about the same, if not better, ratings and got a full 22 episode season. Canned at the end in exchange for a reality show and other crap that didn't survive. Ioan Gruffudd has had as rough of a time in the States as Hayley Atwell has.

>How how does she always get away with it?
who's gonna stop her?
everyone is too busy lusting

post more lewd hayleys

i actually think the show might continue to improve somewhat in terms of the storylines, so i hope the ratings reflect that. like you said, even if it can push to a 1.0, that might be enough to keep it going. i was hoping it would get a backorder for the sake of more hayley action, but that's looking unlikely now

>from "Wow it's so big", to "I'm proud of myself for handling all of that" to shame and regret in 14 seconds
She is in the wrong movieentertainment business.

>post more lewd hayleys
B I G

They need to rev up the lewdness a little bit

that webm really showcases her range of, uh, facial expressions as an actor. i hope she's included it in her official portfolio of her work.

And play up the Hayes/Tess lesbian dynamic big time. It's already clear that Emily Kinney's character wants to dive headfirst into those luscious tits, and the writers said that Hayley's character is bisexual, so I don't know what they're waiting for

True. She can do whatever the fuck she wants, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think my dick would ever recover if we got to see a love scene between those two

>the way she guides his hand as she looks up

GOD

DAMN

WHITE

she just knows.

TITS.

My dick would literally explode.

If Conviction gets canned, Cred Forums should crowd fund a project for Hayley featuring storylines such as these. Would be a guaranteed hit tb h

I'd contribute.
What would the title be, Hayleybros?

I will give 20 Dolleridos!

Would unironically donate a lot of money if this were a real crowdfund

We could honestly make a hit show. How ABC has missed the mark twice with Atwell as their lead, I will never understand.

she does have some practice with the ladies already

Had never seen this one before. Hot.

Another chestlet seduced by big tit Hayley

i wonder if hayley keeps chestlet sex slaves

the scene is a bit longer actually, too bad it had to end before anything too lewd happened

na, she's too sweet for sex slaves

One for each tit

10/10 would wife

I want to see her do this to Emily.

It would save the show and chestlets with Titcows are underrated pair.

Nice. Shame it ends right when things start getting hot as fuck.

The best part is that Hayley sleeps with Kiera's husband a couple of scenes later

> Titcow teaches chestlet the key to orgasmic pleasure to improve chestlet's sex life
> Titcow then proceeds to sleep with chestlet's husband days later, letting him experience the best sex of his life with a literal fertility goddess
> Chestlet hears her husband fucking her now-ex-BFF titcow into orgasmic bliss through the bedroom door, is emotionally devastated
> titcows always win, chestlets never learn

Top kek

Muh dick

Is the movie worth watching just for Hayley?

As much as I prefer her in Agent Carter clothes or modern clothes, her tits look huge as fuck in period-style dresses... So yes, in that sense, it's probably worth it. Or just skip through and watch her scenes

> period-style dress
> huge tits
Yup.

Thanks, anons. I'll probably watch her scenes desu

I've watched some pretty shit shows for Hayley, this is my domain of expertise. Webm related.

Why is peggy carter kissing jesus?

> Peggy carter confirmed goddess