Watching documentary on hitler's final days in the bunker

>watching documentary on hitler's final days in the bunker
>tfw hitler tested out his cyanide by killing his dog

wtf i hate hitler now

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't pharaohs have their pets killed to be buried with them in the afterlife?

Better than leaving her for the Soviets to rape, damn savages

And Goebbels murdered all his kids

These cucks were pathetic

>people still think Hitler killed himself

#PrayForBlondi

Silence, Goyim!

Hitler killed himself like a good fascist!

>implying hitler isn't still alive

now you're just being silly

or did he travel to an alternate dimension in die glocke?

Haven't you seen look who's back?

Hitler killed his dog and then left for argentina. He just hated her, poor blondie

The Soviets raped thousands of women and killed thousands of civilians.
Who knows what they would've done to HITLER'S DOG?

Soviet tank dogs, look it up

At least Hitler did it out of humane motives whereas the bolshevists literally regarded them as living cannon fodder to be slaughtered on the frontlines

Judeo-bolshevism is pure evil, and like judaism it believes that no living thing (except for the jews) possesses something like a soul which explains some of the inhumane cruelty bolshevism has enacted throughout its reign

yes but it doesn't explain how he was transported to the future, if it was die glocke surely he would have known about it.

I wonder what was going through his head? genociding jews is one thing but killing your own dog has to be fucking heartbreaking. I wonder if he consoled his dog or if he really was just a cold husk of a man. that poor dog

>Well people can't remain mad at Hitler for too long, but the dog thing was too much

delet this, it was obviously a doggy body double

>genociding jews is one thing
>implying

Most first person accounts from random people that are not his staff imply Hitler was actually a pretty nice guy.

>genociding jews

m8 I know this isn't Cred Forums but it's still Cred Forums

ADOLF HITLER DID NOT KILL HIS DOG TO "TEST THE CYANIDE"; HE HAD "BLONDI" KILLED BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON THAT HE, AND EVA BRAUN, —AS WELL AS SEVERAL OTHER HIGHRANKING OFFICIALS, AND MEMBERS OF THE " N S D A P "— DECIDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE: TO AVOID CAPTURE, AND SUBSEQUENT TORTURE.

STOP UNCRITICALLY ASSUMING AS VERIDICAL ANYTHING THAT YOU WATCH, HEAR, OR READ, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IGNORANT REGARDING SUBJECT, ESPECIALLY IF THE SUBJECT IS IMPORTANT IN ANY MANNER, ESPECIALLY IF THE SOURCE IS OBVIOUSLY BIASED AGAINST THE SUBJECT.

>ADOLF HITLER DID NOT KILL HIS DOG TO "TEST THE CYANIDE"
>DECIDED TO COMMIT SUICIDE: TO AVOID CAPTURE, AND SUBSEQUENT TORTURE.
So the dog committed suicide to avoid being tortured

not all dogs go to heaven

>HE HAD "BLONDI" KILLED... TO AVOID CAPTURE, AND SUBSEQUENT TORTURE.

LEARN TO READ.

But the holocaust happened. Maybe not as many people died as we believe, but people did get gassed

Even more people died. Jews really shouldn't be treated as the only victims of this genocide.

>10 million in holomodor

I'm surprised Germany still exists after what they have done.

People died, but they certainly didn't get "gassed". The "proof" of gas chambers is literally limited to first-person stories (a lot contradictory) and Soviet submitted """"""evidence""""""".

Jews did die due to malnutrition, disease, and etc.. but there's is no real evidence that proves that the Nazis were mass-killing them.

Also consider the fact that we broke the enigma code in the beginning of the war, but never once intercepted a single message that eluded to mass-extermination.

this reminds me...
what was the movie with the boy who is obsessed with the hitler/bunker/blondi subject and he's explaining it this "girlfriend" ??

>The "proof" of gas chambers is literally limited to first-person stories (a lot contradictory) and Soviet submitted """"""evidence""""""".

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

And that's only Auschwitz-Birkenau. Real history isn't as simple as your Cred Forums infographics. And please, don't pretend you are an expert. It's embarrassing.

I've been farting all night. I didn't mean to holocaust you.

Good job posting out actual evidence. Documents citing a Crematory does not prove the existence of gas chambers, and please don't pretend you are an expert. It's embarrassing.

I MEAN THIS GUY WAS A REAL JERK

Except all these documents prove that the Jews were gassed. Official documents are only part of the evidence.
And if you don't believe the holocaust happened I really hope you also don't believe in the Armenian genocide, holodomor, millions dying in Stalin's labor camps and so on.

>prove
Except they don't, and you've pretty much proved that you haven't read a single one of them because you consistently fail to even quote a single statement that proves the holocaust happened.

>Armenian genocide, holodomor, millions dying in Stalin's labor camps and so on.
Why would I not believe in these genocides when there's actual proof that these things happened? Ironically you didn't mention Katyn, a massacre that was unrightfully pinned on the Nazis for decades by the Soviets, the same people who liberated Auschwitz and have admitted "reconstructing" the gas chambers (because there weren't any when they liberated the camp).

>Why would I not believe in these genocides when there's actual proof that these things happened?
What proof? Show me the documents.

>the same people who liberated Auschwitz and have admitted "reconstructing" the gas chambers
You know that the existence of gas chambers was a common knowledge among Poles during the war? It's not some evil Soviet conspiracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski

Fuck off neckbeard

pic related is never wrong

Except Karski never found a "gas chamber", you fucking retard. He never even made it to Auchwitz.

Reminder that the neckbeards and sand niggers that to try deny basic history all resort to the same BS

1.) Circumstantial nonsense. "A newspaper article in 1929 made a reference to 6 million Jews". This doesn't prove anything, but their argument is so weak to them they think it's the holy grail.

2.) Falsified claims/lies. "Zyklon-B isn't deadly to humans", "They never found any mass graves", etc. Things that are simply false, but are true to them because of feels or because they're so gullible they'll believe anything they see as long as it's from some conspiracy blog.

3.) Poorly-made MS paint pics that make a bunch of circumstantial claims then connects them together. For instance, a German general mentions a number in 1943 inconsistent with x study done in 1953. Clearly the numbers are false then! The concept of empirical evidence doesn't exist to these people, so they think this actually proves something.

4.) Stupidity arguments derived from low IQ's. For instance, the claim given in this thread that since a lot of people died and a death camp wasn't that large an area, they couldn't have been buried there, the furnaces didn't burn hot enough to dispose of bodies, etc... It's arguing from ignorance/stupidity, simply because they're so uninformed that it makes sense to them. "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams".

5.) Simple denial. This is an important one. While this poorly made MS paint jpeg with quotes from the Talmud and Ayatollah Khomeini is the gospel truth, all these endless studies are false propaganda. All the memoirs and records are forged. All the eye witness accounts are lies. This is the key part of their argument, to simply deny all contrary evidence and prop up your own weak arguments as a counter.

This is why Cred Forumsbeards are a cancer, not because they're doing anything harmful (nobody takes holocaust denial seriously unless you live in Sudan or Afghanistan), but because they promote anti-intellectualism and irrational thought processes.

Fun fact about poles, during the end of the war, my great-grandfather (Jewish), had to switch camps by foot. When they had to pass through a Polish town the guard's gave him a club and told him to "watch out". When they entered the town a swarm of poles started attacking him and the other Jews, for being Jews. It's interesting how dumb and unintelligent the average pole is.

>hitler's final days in the bunker

but Hitler escaped to Argentina

You and SJW cucks have a few things in common, aspie

Slavs are subhumans who blame being subhumans on others.

So? I'm just saying that it's not Soviet propaganda. At best you can say it's Polish propaganda and rumors adopted later by the Soviets.

>At first the executions were carried out by shooting; subsequently, however, it is reported that the Germans applied new methods, such as poison gas, by means of which the Jewish population was exterminated in Chelm, or electrocution, for which a camp was organized in Belzec
This is from Karski's report.

This is probably a big reason for this:

>The image of Jews among the Belorussian and Ukrainian minorities waving red flags to welcome Soviet troops had great symbolic meaning in Polish memory of the period.[41] Young Jews joined or organized communist militias, others organized a new, communist, temporary self-government.[40] Such militias often disarmed and arrested Polish soldiers, policemen and other authority figures; often, Poles and the Polish states were mocked.[40]

>During Stalinism, the preferred Soviet policy was to keep sensitive posts in the hands of non-Poles. As a result "all or nearly all of the directors (of the widely despised Ministry of Public Security of Poland) were Jewish" as noted by Polish journalist Teresa Torańska among others.[71][72] A recent study by the Polish Institute of National Remembrance showed that out of 450 people in director positions in the Ministry between 1944 and 1954, 167 (37.1%) were of Jewish ethnicity, while Jews made up only 1% of the post-war Polish population.[31]

Why does Cred Forums always lie?

The most over-represented group in the CPSU were Latvians yet nobody cries about them all day. There were even a bigger percentage of Ukrainians vs. their population on the Central Committee than Jews

Also the Poles have a long history of pogroms, usually it coincidences with a national embarrassment and they're seeking to scapegoat others.

>Cred Forums
>118

>infographics to counter infographics

I wish all Cred Forumstards and kikes would off themselves, or at least go to reddit.

Hitler spent his last days in the cuckbunker while big strong soviet bulls were literally raping Germany

Because they're idiots who think they're smart, hence the 'redpill' bullshit. They're like those pseudo-intellectual teens that think they have everything figured out, when they've really barley scratched the surface.

So you're saying they would have tortured the dog to get secrets out of him?

I don't think the civilians deserved it but German soldiers were worse in every way in the Eastern Front.

Jokes on you guys I believe the holocaust happened and and it was fucking awesome.

Jews should be thankful. They now have their own ethno state thanks to Nazi Germany.

We are just speaking their language.

>wasting your time on them if you already know they're stupid

For what purpose?

>tested

wheres the evidence