WHO HYPED FOR THE RETURN OF GOLDBURG???

WHO HYPED FOR THE RETURN OF GOLDBURG???

>not posting this

Is he one of the gay4pay athletes on the new Blacked IP?

>goldberg

Is he... well you know.

>DUMM DUMMM DUMM DUMM DUMM DUMM

i can hear his entrance music bros

Very

really? I thought it was just the name. oh well.

If it's wwf/wwe then no

It'll only turn into some corny gay shit.. with that faggot Lawler squealing like a redneck pig in the background.
He'll face off with some smug faced nobody who's probably holding a belt and sports a stubbly beard

1. Lawler isn't commentating anymore
2. He's facing Brock Lesnar
3. Its gonna be a cluster fuck of great proportions

I may check it out, I don't think I have whatever channel RAW comes on though

It'll be at some ppv. Probably Royal Rumble or next years Wrestlemania.

Not me because I'm not fucking 10 years old anymore and thus not int "Professional wrestling." I mean shit, now that I think of it.. Well first let me start off with this.. I used to be heavily into this stuff when I was a child. OK, so at least you know I am not biased. I had the shirts, toys. merch, I watched it ALL the time, knew all the characters, and yes, even had my parents get the PPV events and they even took me to see it live, I remember, at least 2 or 3 times.. Ok, so you got that story, get it. Now, when I think about it, I have to be honest.. sometime BEFORE I was 10 years old, I was already over that shit.. Seriously.

Now, I'm not one to judge people.. but I have to be honest here folks.. if you're a grown ass adult, or even a high school aged teenager, and you're into this stuff.. then you're probably low IQ white trash. Sorry, but that's just how I feel and I do think this is a pretty accurate assessment.

Foreward any questions or complains to 1-877-Eat-Shit. Good day.

PS: On a meta note, this 4 MB maximum file size ist some bullzhit. I've got 40 MB .jpgs I wanna post... Seriously, it took me like 10 minutes to find a fucking image under 10 MB.. I had to fucking practically write a fucking script to search my god damn file system. Sheesh. Fuckers. Cheap fuckers. Buy some more fucking bandwidth azzz hoooles.

He was my favorite wrestler during the WCW/NWO days which also happens to be the last time I gave a fuck about wrasslin.

Eat Shit here..

I concede though. I do remember Goldberg from back in the the day and I did like him I guess.

The never fucking lost and he would always "spear" the fuck outa mother fuckers and put em out and sheeeit.

So I don't know. I guess the never losing thing would kind of wear out it's novelty after a while and get old right? I mean I remember he was like a "god" within the universe of the pro wrestling show. No one could touch him....

Anyway, that's literally all I got to add to the discussion.

last Brock vs Goldburg match was a fucking disaster. was really really really hyped for it though. fuck i'm still salty

fucking this. 87-0 mottherfucker speared the shit out of people. it was my dream back then to get speared by him, felt bad how WWE ruined him

I'd be more excited for Gillberg's comeback.

Eat Shit here again.

My favorite wrestler was ALWAYS Stone Cold Steve Austin. I remember that much. Who else though, right?

He was overpowered as fuck in WCW vs. NWO Revenge.

>HAND OVER YOUR SHEKELS, GOYIM!

MFW NEW BOTCHAMANIA FROM LESNAR GOLDBERG

I came here to post this.

Can someone please smack the dog shit out of this cringe inducing faggot?

one of the best christmas movies ever, really need to track down a copy

One thing to remember is he's a jew thats good with money and has been set for life since WCW, its hard for WWE to wrangle him into a buttfucking when he'd outright quit aand has before

dubs tells the truth

I spend all day on Cred Forums breaking down people's posts, intellectually dissecting arguments, and pointing out logical fallacies to the point where the other party, especially when it's terrible trolls like this, goes into an autismal rage of repetitive, parroted responses.

Like most people here, I've become hardened to any and all trolling, simply finding pleasure in ruining the fun for others when I deem them terrible trolls.

It was a disaster in possibly the funniest way possible though
>Brock is quitting to become a big football star and talked shit about WWE til the point where a couple other wrestlers weren't allowed near him for fear of getting ahold of him (Big Show, Mark Henry)
>Goldberg is quitting because he's rich and tired of constantly getting dicked about with Vince and WWE management
>StoneCold is the ref and he's half drunk before Wreslemania even started
>the crowd is booing both wrestlers the likes of which you rarely ever witness and everyone is cheering on the more drunk by the minute ref

>tfw I just realized he's Jewish

also the whole thing about everyone taking a stunner at the end before Stone Cold proceeds to go ahead and finish the last 20 beers at ringside.

If I remember right JR was still announcing and in a full on BAH GAWD KANG STONECOLD STONECOLD ITS A SLAUGHBERKNOCKER! at ringside

Wait, so him and Stone Cold Steve Austin are different people?

WHEN I WAS
VINCE MCMAHON'S SON
ALTHOUGH OLDER THAN HIM

OH SHI-

cmon do you have face blindness?

Eat Shit here.

You forgot to dial me @ 1-877-Eat-Shit.

He got a good pop given how the crowd had to sit through 4 hours of shit

>dat feel when you and your brother would throw in Here Comes the Pain
>set it to Brock vs. Goldberg with unlimited finishers

not the best wrestler but he's good to his fans and most other wrestlers.

IF I remember right he almost caused Ashton Kutcher to shit himself on Punk'd when they fucked with his chopper bike

Eat Shit here..

Do you actually have a response? I laid out my case pretty clearly. I am not someone who was never into this; an outsider, laying judgment from the outside looking in. I was an avid fan. Then I turned 10 and moved on... Now, I am much older and I see a thread like this and I just have to wonder.. How old are you people? And why? What the hell kind of adult can sit down and watch "Pro Wrestling" or would actually want to, much less find some kind of enjoyment out of it. Please do explain.

And yea, it really did take me a good while to find an image with file size under 4 MB to post. Fuckin' A.

Goldberg is a perfect example of gimmick carrying talent.
Guy has no ring skills, damn near killing Bret Hart.
Cant cut a promo and has zero charisma.
And that dumb fucking face he pulls like in the OP is so damn stupid looking, looks like he is constipated or something.

And whats with all the spitting he does?!

Kike Berg. Kiiiiike Beeeeerg! Kiiiike Beeeerg.

It's OK because I'm half Jewish. Is that OK here? Can I say Jew Berg instead?

They should play up his Jewishness and have him take people's gold and spear some Arabs. Bring out the Sheik and shrek his azz.

Kike Berg the Ice Berg, gonna cum on up on ur Spike Berg while riding a bike ya herd, psych ya bird there ain't no bikes ya herd, no trikes ya turd, just a lot of spikes on the dykes with price hikes and mike's lights on the turn pike droppin kurds at the curbs, lights out kike berg.

You ever seen him wrestle? Did you see him during the streak?
He never put on a clinic because he never had to. He obliterated most of his competition within the first minute

Goldbergs a force of nature

Leave that Brent whippersnapper to me