“I don't care what universe you're from, that's gotta hurt!”

>“I don't care what universe you're from, that's gotta hurt!”

why does all my childhood CGI look so mega shitty now when I see it again

What did he mean by this?

Because you suck your dad's dick

How come I remember the CGI of these guys so much better as a kid?

and you suck your mom's

Fuck you cunt

Do you know who I am!?

I will fucking ninja kick your fat ass

Pottery becomes cracked as it ages. That only makes it more beautiful however.

It's funny when people die.

disregard that, i suck cocks

how did he even see

Too late fag boy
Im coming for you jajajajaja

EL JUSTO DANNYBOYTBH

yours eyes can deceive you from a certain point of view

I like how they didn't even get a sound guy to make a unique sound for him. It was just one guy going RAAARRRR

He ended up crashing

maybe he was Force sensitive, better check the wookiepedia

I'm pretty sue you need to be 18 to post here.

lmao I remember this I think

You wanna go me cunt?

I'll fucking pile drive you into a pile of horseshit

dumb age poster

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

thank you fellow Cred Forums user

I want to suck the smegma off your uncut willy

Cunt. Cunt cunts

Star Trek is shit

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

AND THERE GOES BEN QUADRINARO'S POWER COUPLINGS

lol!

This implies it was repaired.

>lol!
kill yourself

I just always loved how Greg Proops was the voice of the one on the right

>kill yourself
y-you too...

>yfw I hang out with Scott Capurro on the regular.

IT'S A NEW LAP RECORD