Essentialcore, through and through.

Not sure but I know what went wrong

good chemistry and banter between characters
good writing by larry david
good acting besides jerry

The secret to good sitcom is making your characters bad people but likeable

Larry David

>What went right?

Nothing, it's poor man's Friends. Even subpar comedy shows like Thirty Rock or It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia are way more entertaining than Seinfeld.

why is it important that they are bad people?

can't "good" characters still create humor?

Friends is for plebs. Main audience is high school girls

lol

Friends is a show for women and numales.

no becuase a big part of comedy is based off the subversion of social norms

No one agrees.

Fuck off reddit.

are they really bad people, though?

baitkino

I doubt it. Unless shit like Full House is what you consider funny

Yes.

Nice quads

Judaism

NO SOUP FOR YOU

Babu was an ungrateful prick. His restaurant was doomed to failure even before Jerry's advice and the transition to Pakistani cuisine. Jerry did nothing wrong.

Also if Seinfeld and his friends are bad people then the people around me are literally Hitler

the first meme

Larry David's famous rules for the show were no hugging, no learning. In that regard, they were bad people because they kept getting themselves into these ridiculous, completely avoidable situations where they usually ended up pissing someone off but got off scot-free.

no, they're just humans

what was his endgame?

How did George afford the Candy Lineup if he spent all his money on the Twix. Also, why didn't he eat all the candy for the Candy Lineup if he was so hungry?

>Good characters
>Fun stories
>No drama/serious moments
>Comfy
>Not bright and saturated like every other sitcom, easy on the eyes
>background laughter id never annoying

Fuck, I'm watching this episode right now senpai

Jason Alexander

I can vouch for this. My younger sister is a huge fan, and is in her first year of highschool.

>Jews
>human

Top george

Post pics

In S3Ep22 George and Elaine, in Jerry's borrowed car, return from a day at the flea market.

In S3Ep39 George explicitly states he is unaware of what takes place at a flea market

That was like the second to last episode. They kind of gave up at that point.

If you watch the extras you see that Larry David says the turning point of the show was the episode where Elaine's boyfriend runs into the Hispanic waiter and they fight in the hallway. He says he liked how the two different storylines ended up intersecting with each other and that's how they started writing the show. It's why the majority of episodes have storylines that intertwine with each other.

in one episode Kramer says he would never take a bath saying " it's like sitting in a tepid pool of my own filth.

In another episode when asked if he pees in the shower, Kramer says "I take baths"