ITT: movies you love that Cred Forums hates

ITT: movies you love that Cred Forums hates

literally nothing happens and bullshit is the worst actor out there, please don't reproduce

I love 'Gravity' too, it really is a great film. I hate the fact that faggot contrarians on Cred Forums and a lot of other people claim it's bad just because it's popular. I guess the same happened with 'The Martian', and don't try to educate me on how the science in the film was "flawed" I honestly don't fucking care.

So I guess mine would be 'The Martian', 'The Witch', 'Only God Forgives' and 'Ex-Machina'.

Good taste. Haven't seen Only God but I heard it's got the stylized Refn cinematography that's always nice to watch if nothing else.

Interstellar, The Dark Knight, The Matrix Reloaded, Transformers movies

I saw Gravity in theaters twice. Once on the faith of the director, another to drag a friend to watch it again. I loved it.

Thanks buddy, yeah that's very true - even if the film disappoints you in some way, the cinematography certainly won't disappoint.

but Cred Forums loves gravity though.

>Cred Forums
>Hating anything by Snyder and WB

The cock sucking for the sake of being contrarian on here is unreal

I enjoyed

The Matrix
The Martian
Terminator 2 and Aliens (these two have recently been receiving a growing hate brigade against them)
Gravity
Jurassic World
Ant-Man
Conan the Destroyer

I ain't saying these are misunderstood classics or great movies (with the exception of T2 and Aliens), but I enjoyed them enough that I wouldn't mind watching again.

You mention any of the above to anyone here and it's like you're stabbing these fuckers.

With the Cred Forums cross posters, it:ll only be a matter if time before Cred Forums is flooded with shit opinions like Hating every Arnold movie.

I don't love Gravity but I thought it was good. Same with Interstellar. I also love pretty much every Tarantino movie.

Such a weird movie. It's a big mixed bag for me. It has some good dialogue and dramatic moments, but the story is pretty awful.

The confrontation with "God" is GOAT.

I know it isn't good but I love it.
What does God need with a star ship

It's a movie I want to love, but I can't. I respect your opinion though.

Gravity is amazing though

itt; terrible fucking taste

When have Cred Forums ever expressed hate for that chucklefest?

I thought Gravity was amazing in the cinema, but would I care to watch it again, even in 3D? Probably not.