People don't realize The Underwoods are based off the Clintons

>People don't realize The Underwoods are based off the Clintons

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who doesn't understand that? Except flip the sexualitiies of Frank and Clair

Makes sense considering they're both scum.

>life is like a tv show

This is why Trump lost.

Everyone's been saying that since the first season.

Yeah, I hear that a lot but they have nothing in common and House of Cards is actually based upon British politics and has nothing to do with Americans.

Nice try, Nimble America billion-dollar PAC funded to drown out real opinions on social media with astroturf posts, but this is Cred Forums and we know real facts here.

Who was Urquhart based on?

The original one based on British politics, but this isn't an exact remake of that.

>hillary is a cuck

really makes you think

Unlike British politics this one is relevant and not boring

That mean his wife will become president next season?

Not the next but it's her plan to get there

>Season 4 wasnt the last season
>completely ruining the deck of 52 episode number theme

Bravo Netflix

This was the intention. A lot of political power couples on TV are based off the Clinton's. They're the baby boomers politicians. Reagan was from the depression era.

>they literally changed the ending of the series so Claire can have a woman power ending

I'm not watching that shit anymore. Its agenda is too overbearing.

I'm almost done with the second season and it's been enjoyable thus far

is the rest worth watching or does it become drivel

>Nimble America billion-dollar PAC
CTR is literally funded by Goldman-Shachs.

Season 3 is kind of ass. 4 is better but it never comes close to its peak again. Season 2 should have been the ending. I expect a train wreck in season 5 because the planned ending for the show was 4, and now they're extending it for cash and it is just unbelievable as all fuck now.

>Southern democrat
>is all popular with "the black folks"
>father is an alcoholic that drank himself to death
>commits murders

It definitely goes downhill, but if you enjoy it watch anyways, still some good moments.

I fucking hate that they turned Frank into a full on cuck and Claire is getting more and more attention to her character, fuck this.

Art imitates life

its not cuckolding if he can cheat too, you retard

srsly the fuck happened to the guy, shit looks bad, like he got lobotomized or something nasty.

Frank Underwood doesn't have aids.

I liked Frank better when he fucked young journalist chicks with daddy issues.

Apparently he's pretty sick. Also allegations are flying around that he's an elder-god-tier sex-offender.

>tfw your wife's political opponent brings your rape victims to the debate

>a woman power ending
Why is it so weird when an unstoppable all powerful woman is going to be president?

You lost me at the end there

Wtf I hate Trump now

>fake rape victims
Fixed.

But I guess since Trump says it it's suddenly guilty until proven innocent.

Have you seen the original and the remake?
They are clearly different in story.
Only thing they keep is the narrative style and the name.

Hillary is quite literally the world's most famous cuckold. Did you forget?

>doubting a rape victim
You know how I can tell you hate women?

prove it

The Republicans could have tried.

But instead of convincing Huntsman, Sandoval and Issa, they went for Trump and 16 other empty suits.

And now they're reaping what they've sown.

And instead of making a data-driven election aimed at attracting millenials and conservative minority voters, they instead went for the same "rigged polls" meme that made McCain and Romney lose the past 2 elections.

I'm done with being a Republican. I'm going to become a lumberjack in Wyoming and smoke myself to death. See you guys soon.

so they're both straight?

rumors and allegations are all you have lef, aren't they?

You posted this same picture in another thread less than 20 minutes ago.
Get a hobby.

Another eight years of Dem policies.

Oh joy, this will guarantee Democrat victories for the next 50 years with the changing demographics now. AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

no I just doubt those women. I do believe trumps rape victims since he admitted to it lol

Well I'm not exactly going out of my way to gather dirt on Bill Clinton.

> he admitted to it
Where?

what's wrong with posting it in a useless trump shill thread?

>I grab their pussies against their will lol
you shill for a degenerate imbecile

Well for one thing in this thread you're now pretending to be some lifelong Republican. Your attitude was definitely different in the last thread you posted in 20 minutes ago.

Get a life my man.

It's not good to ignore reality, bro.

>america still elects her

Latinos, Blacks and Muslim Americans are conservative and religious as fuck and thus the GOP could have gotten their support in the bag.

HOW THE HELL DID THEY MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP?????

What's the last book you read and when?

September 20, 2016.

Nah, Trump is still innocent, though obviously he's seen differently because GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY.

They vote for gibs first and foremost and above all.

End of story. Unless Republicans go HAM on giving welfare they won't get bottom feeder loans. Are you dumb as shit or something?

Maybe read Catch 22 now instead of the current living

The reasons why they go all welfare because Latinos, blacks and Muslims are raised in religious charity, which the Religious Right does a lot.

It's not rocket science. Just translate the message of American social conservatism into Spanish, AAVE and Arabic and the GOP could win those voters.

The Republican establishment did plan to woo millennial and conservative minority voters. Just look at the funding and the endorsements Jeb! and Rubio got in the beginning of the race. The Republican voter base just went full retard as usual.

That's not up to me user, nor do I really care.

It's wasted thought

>I have no clue what this snow is based on

Childhood is idolizing Bill. Adulthood is realizing Hillary makes more sense

Was Pepe on Hillary's side all along?

noone falls for that media narrative bullshit
It's just that women especially are the virtue signalling liberals

>get the most votes EVER
>nahh, they should have listened to the neocons

Seriously do something else. Go exercise.

The problem is that Rubio is an empty suit and Jeb is forever tarnished by Dubya. And nobody wants another Christian wingnut like Cruz.

They could have really gone for Brian Sandoval or Francisco Canseco.

>of American social conservatism into Spanish, AAVE and Arabic and the GOP could win those voters.

LOL how absolutely fucking retarded
American conservatism is fundamentally a white thing. How can you call yourself conservative when you support marxist concepts like "civic nations" & mass immigration?

But anyways this is still nonsense, these immigrants are massively on welfare, and will always vote for more gibs which the democrat party provides.

>about to get BTFO for 3 straight elections
top kek enjoy the liberal supreme court drumpftard

The polls are rigged, assumptions based on polls that are rigged will obviously be flawed.
The media is open in their bias, lots of these polls are done by Clinton connected PAC's

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

Rubio would have been crushing Clinton right now

And yet they're still the reasons why Obama won and Hillary might get elected.

There is NO REASON why the GOP cannot attract minority voters. NO REASON!

Jesus, Trump is finished.

Eh,

youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

If the GOP weren't run by traitors, they wouldn't have been enabling this mass demographic transition in the first place.

There is no reason why American politicians should be pandering to foreigners for votes.

The GOP has always been a haven for immigrant voters, especially Italian Americans, German Americans and Jews like Henry Kissinger.

Hillary and Trump should become the Underwoods and rule the world together. Bill is useless now.

Big difference between whites & non-whites
Non-white immigration began in 1965.

Even so,

The Latinos voted heavily for Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Dole and Bush II.

Nixon can get the Latinos, but Trump can't? Come on!

>posting Nate "2%" Silver's predictions

>Nixon received 40 percent of the Latino vote, by most estimates, in the 1972 re-election.

Yea you have these liberal republicans who have pandered with allowing beaner migration, gimmedats, etc to the hispanics.
And now we have this modern day problem.

Trump will still get 30-40% of the hispanic vote, thats all he needs. Greater white turnout and the defection of 'bluedog democrats' will win him the election.

>denying reality this hard

Trump is going to break the "blue wall", a whole buncha northern states are going red

Those plus all the guarrenteed red states gives him a win.

Trump will not do worse than romney
And Hillary will not do better than Obama
Based on that, and the known facts of higher republican early voter turnout in Florida, we can see this map is a load of shit

Considering more leaks are coming, considering Hillary has ZERO PUBLIC APPERANCES other than the debate up until the election, this is in the bag for Trump.

>Trump will not do worse than romney

AHAHAHHAHAHAA

She's polling 8x better than Romney did in 2012

I think he doesnt give a fuck about sex anymore. The presidency and the shooting aged him phisically and mentally, he is mature enough now to disregard bitches and commit fully to the game of thrones.

Yea, in polls that are 50%+ democrat, and 60% women

>Considering more leaks are coming,

You mean the "leaks" that are manipulated by the Russian government?

Honestly this whole campaign is really giving me flashbacks of HoC. With the russia situation the way it is makes it even moreso.

That talking point is gonna run thin pretty quick

>Considering more leaks are coming, considering Hillary has ZERO PUBLIC APPERANCES other than the debate up until the election, this is in the bag for Trump.

She doesn't have to because people are more interested in seeing Michelle Obama and President Obama, and Michelle's speech last Friday gave Hillary a rapid rise in the polls.

Hell, people are hyped for PITBULL and Pusha T at a Hillary rally. It's a good strategy.

Independents aren't going to vote for a candidate that's medically incapable of being seen in public.

holy shit that chump Rubio repeated the exact same attack on Obama 3 times using the same words, pathetic. I thought Christie was dumb from his goofy look but then guy is pretty good at sass.

>Trump is going to break the "blue wall", a whole buncha northern states are going red
Of all the election delusion I've read on Cred Forums the past four years, this is undoubtedly the most hilarious

>UKIP
>Nigel
>endless Brexit memery
>boring

PA is going red
WI is going red
VA is gonna go red
NJ is going red

And Independents also don't want to vote for a man who brags about groping women.

I cringe at the thought of Trump meeting Frederica Mogherini and Yingluck Shinawatra.

You do know that women make up majority of independents and undecided voters right?

Not only that but apparently Trump is going to cost the GOP the Congress as well.

Fuck this gay earth.

Are you a virgin? Everyone makes comments like that in private.

You do know that women literally fantasize about being sexually assaulted by rich handsome men?

>every single poll is rigged
>hundreds of polling companies and thousands academics and experts with time tested credentials are all wildly wrong
>what counts is muh feels and muh anecdotal experience

Are Trumpsters the new SJWs? Please fuck off.

She is way up in Pennsylvania and especially Wisconsin. She's also easily going to win Virginia and New Jersey, which isn't even in fucking contention, but even if I cede you all four of those states, he still is losing significantly enough in other states to make his chance to win mathematically impossible.

Oh right, but the polls are rigged.

>muh polls
>leaks showing blatant media and PAC collusion
>MUH POLLS THO

none of this is true

This is exactly what Cred Forums said 4 years ago....and guess what?! Cred Forums was wrong. The polls were accurate, and just like last time and the time before that, there will be a Democrat in the white house

Nigger, if you think the polls are rigged, why are you even talking about projections?

You're basically admitting that there are no credible metrics available to show who is going to win fucking anything. In acknowledging that, you're also acknowledging that your "____ is going red guise!" posts are coming straight from that cavernous vacuum that is your fat ass.

Hillary LOST the primary to obama 8 years ago
And now shes WORSE in every way, plus medically incapable of campaigning.
She is not going to do better than Obama did last election.

Trump is not going to lose this.

>Rasmussen is influenced by Dem PACs
>Fox News is influenced by Dem PACs
Not to mention that the idea that huge companies like Gallup et al would be ready to sacrifice their reputation (their only asset basically) to shill for a sub-optimal Democrat candidate is preposterous.
You Cred Forums kids have no understanding of how political life works. Figures since you spent the last years going apeshit about "muh jews" and were too blind to see how you were conned by a con man.

Except theyre not and you're a desperate memelord

I think you are just saying this to yourself to keep hopeful wishes alive. 3 weeks my friend until the complete and total implosion of Cred Forums and I will be there to screencap every moment of it.

>You're basically admitting that there are no credible metrics available to show who is going to win fucking anything.

No, I am telling you that the polls they use publicly are biased as hell, coming from media sources who have ADMITTED their bias.

They do internal polling, and we can tell from the all out assault on Trump lately that Trump is winning.

>Everyone makes comments like that in private.
I hope the Republicans continue to ride this meme into political irrelevance

I've never heard guys at the bar bragging about sexually assaulting women. And if they did, theyd be demonized by anybody who found out. You're an idiot

No you see but the extremely sophisticated methodology developed by [citation needed] can trace and correct the exact spread in which polls are manipulating the numbers in favor of Hillary, and as such we can predict a solid Trump victory.

(Cue in "CTR" replies)

I'm a Donald Trump supporter and I think you're right, Hilary will win, but it won't be as huge as the polling predicted it would be.

The key thing is though that Donald Trumpism is going to take over the GOP. The Jewish Neo-Cons have had their hold on the party broken.

Actually, the poll that was the most accurate in the last couple of elections was the LA times poll, with a very strong track record far above the accuracy of the biased MSM and paid university polls. Coincidentally, Trump has been ahead in that poll all year long and even after the recent stump he suffered, he's back up again.

delet

>Trump alienates spics
>alienates muslims
>alienates women
you know who damn well 90 % of the blacks are going to vote for

"The polls are all wrong!!!!"
C'mon, really?

Yea ok meanwhile the dems actively defend real sexual assault all over, we have video of Biden fucking doing it to kids, obama flashing his boner in public on a plane....

But God forbid Trump JOKED about it huh!

Of course nowhere in this situation did Trump talk about doing it to unwilling women, but we'll leave that part since it doesn't fit the narrative...

>The key thing is though that Donald Trumpism is going to take over the GOP. The Jewish Neo-Cons have had their hold on the party broken.
So you think the biggest defeat the party had in years (even if you subtract 3% or so from the spread) is what going to vindicate Trump's agenda? Are you even familiar with the current state of the GOP? Trump is entirely isolated. Almost every high ranking operative of congressman turned their backs on him in the last few weeks. All he has is Alex Jones-types which are entirely impotent in the actual political arena.

>we can tell from the all out assault on Trump lately that Trump is winning
I guess Hillary is winning too then because of all of the attacks she's taken recently with the WikiLeaks shit and everything else, right?
It's almost like this is just one of the ugliest presidential campaigns in history and it's simply bearing its bad fruit as everyone with a brain might expect it to do in the last weeks leading up to election day.

You
fucking
idiot

>going apeshit about "muh jews"

Shows how unaware you actually are of this whole situation. The Stormfag portion of Cred Forums is completely anti-Trump and constantly shitposts by accusing Trump of being a jewish puppet and posting tweets of Trump saying how good he will be for Israel etc. You Hillary supporters are actually on the same side as the antisemitic Stormfags on this one.

Except thats empirically untrue

This is the only poll he is leading in, and surprise, surprise, this is the ONLY poll you claim to be accurate.

(BTW the national polls don't really matter anyways since it isn't a popular vote....the Dems will have an advantage ever single election when they have New York and California in the bag before the first vote is cast

>The Stormfag portion of Cred Forums is completely anti-Trump and constantly shitposts by accusing Trump of being a jewish puppet and posting tweets of Trump saying how good he will be for Israel etc
I refer you to I could probably find a handful of anti-Jewish pro-Trump posts on Cred Forums right now as well.

what about the women accusing him of doing things unwillingly to them (although I am skeptical of their claims since they women are known to pounce on situations like this if it gets them attention)

>on a plane
>in public
what

hm? Those are leaks of what they've been doing secretly and have been publicly denying or are illegal.

Bit different from the media bringing up some nothing video clip and telling everyone its horrific. Such hypocrisy and disingenuous behavior from the media. This virtue signalling bullshit has gone way out of control...

So he's disproven several of them, and quite convenient we never heard anything about this until the last month of the election.

Again we can see from leaks this shit was planned. They wouldn't be doing this shit if the election was in the bag. This is why trust in the media is at all time lows.

>Actually, the poll that was the most accurate in the last couple of elections was the LA times poll, with a very strong track record far above the accuracy of the biased MSM and paid university polls.

This is demonstrably false. The most accurate polls have been ABC, Monmouth University, Selzer and a few other ones. LA Times is good but not great.

I'm sure you could, there is always an exception to the rule and I'm not saying that there aren't plenty of morons in the Trump camp either. But the fact remains that the vast majority of Stormfags on Cred Forums are anti-Trump and constantly attack him for his pro-Israel stance and that he has a jewish daughter.

>Lying when you could go to Cred Forums and see it for yourself
>implying Hitler himself wasn't zionist

can u explain this libcuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

>these two or three assmad #Dildo4Hilldos responding to every post

Do you think you're swaying anyone to vote for the world's most famous cuckold?

It's 5am, holy shit

Except that not all anti-Jews on Cred Forums are Stormfronters. Anti-Jewish stuff has been a staple of a significant portion of Trump supporters. The entire alt-right shtick is based on latent or explicit antisemitism. You're either blatantly lying or you're too dull to figure it out.

What % of Americans have either looked at wikileaks or even know anything about it?

I would suspect very low. But I am interested in what you think.

>most votes in a caucus EVER
>"it's those anti semetic people with frogs and anime twitter profiles, they are the culprits

Christ...

I'm a hardcore conservative and I hate Trump's guts. I dislike Hillary's agenda more, but at least she's not making a mockery out of the conservative movement in America.

By the way, the idea that the Hillary campaign actually spends money to sway voters in what is generally a 80% pro-Trump site is ludicrous. Again, Trump kiddies haven't got a clue about how politics are actually conducted.

I don't think you understood the point of my post. Please read it again.

I'm not really looking forward to this election at all. It doesn't matter who will win because each side will get anally devastated and the fallout will last for months.

>The entire alt-right shtick is based on latent or explicit antisemitism.

I think liberals like you are just too stupid to understand the nuances here. Most people on Cred Forums use the term jews interchangeably with the globalist elite, but they have nothing against regular jewish people. Why else would they be voting for a candidate who has a jewish daughter himself?

Stormfags( and the left) on the other hand have a problem with jewish people in general and with the state of Israel. Stormfags because they are antisemitic retards and the left because they are aligned with Sunni muslim nations, who are the most antisemitic nations in the world.

Probably closing on 100% are semi-familiar, it's been reported on everywhere. They asked questions about it at the last debate even. Fox news covers it every day, etc

Yeah sure you are pal...
Definitely...
Mmmhmmm... alright..

Its either going to be 4 years of memes, or complete devastation on Cred Forums

>Most people on Cred Forums use the term jews interchangeably with the globalist elite,
Nope not antisemitic at all. They aren't btw, Cred Forums is flat out anti-Jewish.
>Why else would they be voting for a candidate who has a jewish daughter himself?
Because they're retarded and have been conned by a con man.

Please tell me more about my own beliefs and positions.

Same thing here in Dane County, WI but for Trump....I see 5-10 Trump ads every hour on the local stations, when he doesn't have a chance of capturing 20% of the vote in this county.

The only con is if republicans had been stuck wtih another cuckservative like Mccain or Romney
We're gonna Make America Great Again and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

Oh no we all believe you man.. yeah.. keep at it.

Cred Forums is going to recover fairly quickly I imagine, simply due to the fact that Hillary is hated as fuck, not just by a tiny right wing fringe group, but even among the vast majority of liberals. Once this whole "vote for the lesser evil" situation is over, Hillary will be shat on from all sides, worse than George Bush in his time and Cred Forums will be insufferably smug for the next 4 years, constantly telling everyone that they were right again.

I wish we could have a system like in SomethingAwful where you could bet on a candidate and if they lose it means you'd be auto-banned from the site. Letting Trumpsters put their money where their mouth is.

jesus christ you need to fucking leave

>making people own the consequences of their words and actions is a bad thing.

They knew Trump's daughter and granddaughter were jewish since the very beginning of the primaries and that Trump has said lots of positive things about Israel and the jewish community. So where exactly is the con here?

to me it looks like you really NEED Trump supporters to be a certain way. You have already made up your mind as to what they believe and what groups of people they apparently hate and everything that goes against this narrative is them being "conned" by a con man.

We don't have accounts idiot

Why should their support for a candidate have consequences? Why are you implying that exercising your right to vote in a free democracy is something that should be punished if you happen to vote for the "wrong" candidate? Do you have any idea just how dangerous this mentality of punishing and shaming people for voting for the non-establishment underdog is for any democracy?

I'm not even talking about Cred Forums necessarily. Go on Breitbart, VDare, and the other alt-right website that are in the can for Trump and you'll see a very regular and coherent anti-Jewish agenda.

You don't need accounts to be banned you illiterate troglodyte.

Yes, because betting on a presidential candidate you support on an internet message board is the same as instituting legal sanctions. You fucking dolt.

Right, Breitbart, the site that was literally founded by a jewish man and has a jewish flamboyant gay man as their alt-right poster boy. They sure are anti-semitic as fuck.