So why are white boys okay with this but not Black Male/white female?

So why are white boys okay with this but not Black Male/white female?

Hypocrisy much?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fckundo-mkii/free-pizza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lauren cohan so sexy!!! needs more panty scenees in walking dead

Race discussion should be a bannable offense on all boards

What's the actual risk of some Asian nerd taking away your girl?

it stayed true to the source and he was the only young one in the group when they met

Has anyone of any skin color ever been okay with that particular relationship on the show? I thought it was universally agreed to have ruined both characters.

I'm okay with any relationship because why would I give a shit?

Whites enslaved blacks in the past. Asians are enslaving blacks today, so theyre on even footing basically.

Because (East) Asians are not generally subhuman mongrels like blacks are

black has more genetic problems and behavioral issues on average

it is

read global rule 3

Because aside from Glenn, Asian males are almost always nonsexual beings in American fiction. Even icons like Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan really never hook up with women in their American films.

I'm going to assume you're not trolling, how is this hypocrisy?

>caring about fictional relationships
>at all
Are you all women?

dubs confirm

But blacks & arabs also enslaved blacks so that logic doesn't work.

But Bruce Lee RICED a white woman in real life.

Because east Asians, while different, are on par with each other.

Blacks are lesser.

this

Also Asian father White mother

Turn out superhuman kids while the opposite is not so true.

HONORARY

That's true, but that's probably what killed him.

>when you realize that Cred Forums is the only all female board and they just pretend to be guys or gay guys

Nah, fucking over the Chinese mafia is what got him killed.

Because Asia has had empires and civilizations for thousands of years ahead of everyone else. They were building cities and palaces while the rest of us were fucking each other in the mud.

next season
>I'm dying...Rick,everyone..t-thanks.. and you Carl...little bro...listen...she's all yours now...

Because asians are the second-best race.
They hate black people too.
Jewlywood doesn't constantly push a chink agenda.
Glenn and Maggie are genuine and likeable characters, and their relationship is a believable one. Maggie isn't like "White men are so lame, I love the BBC" and Glenn doesn't go "damn that white bitch got a fine ass"

Jackie fucked over the Triads in the late 80's and he turned out ok. But he also eventually gave their higher-ups enough money to go into legitimate businesses, so there's that.

If he's cute and bold, pretty high.

Some get hella creative when asking a girl out... I'm talking like performing a soccer stunt that ends with him dropping to one knee in front of the girl he likes and giving her one of those magician popup flowers he had hiding in his sleeve.

East Asians, mainly japs, are seen by whites as the closest thing to whites. Also note that people are less bothered when it is a situation like pic related where the Asian male is also part European. I'm not condoning race mixing, but if it had to happen Northern European women and East Asian men on average produce the least ugly and least prone to psychosis and disorders offspring. It's really simple if you look at the IQ of the races and the general sex appeal of the races, men want beauties and women want stability and protection financially these days, so considering all that, good white women match with upper tier east asian men in second place behind upper tier white men.

DOnt forget, it was in the original source material as such. It feels much more organic, and real, and not an agenda as you said.

>Glenn doesn't go "damn that white bitch got a fine ass"

check season 2 he says he has a farm-girl fetish

because africans aren't human

Mutual respect. We nuked Japan and they said, "Hmm, let us think about it." We nuked them again, and they said, "OK, fine."

We respect them for being hardasses that shrug off a nuke and keep fighting. They respect us for having the balls to go there. Korea, Viet Nam, same story. Asians don't just roll over for anybody and that's worthy of respect.

I think Bruce Lee wanting to be a family man with no baggage ended up being his undoing. He couldn't walk away without giving them their due.

>They respect us for having the balls to go there
Do you actually believe this?

Carl is a little faggot though, Rick needs to DROP the niggress and tap that ass

ye but they dindu nuffin even after having all that black manpower and bbc

this isnt entirely accurate but after the collapse of the roman empire (inb4 byzaboos) Tang china was probably numba wan in terms of relevance in the world.

They also fought the mongols hardcore for like decades before losing and even weaponized gunpowder to try and beat the superior horse cock.

Are you Japanese? If not, you might want to watch "Grave of the Fireflies." If you've already seen it. try watching it correctly this go-round.

because white boys know they can't compete with black males

haha no, girls would just laugh at you

Is this a parody of that one Asian commercial, or is it an actual commercial in its own right? Or both?

You must have hung around a lot of straight-up cunts in your life, user. Be brave. I believe in you.

t. Pajeet

The dubs check out.

because asian men don't have a stereotype of being savages and ghetto thugs.

t. mongrel

This one came first. Asian was a remake.

We don't talk about season 2.

i wonder who was behind this?

Probably, but Bruce was also notorious for being a dick to people he didn't like. With Triads, that's bound to end badly.

Bruce was a JUST waiting to happen.

Race discussion has reached a point where it wasn't in the past, ergo, if it becomes a problem short hour long bans should do the trick.

At this point in Cred Forums's life, over moderation is the key to its survival.

Because Asians are respectable

/endthread

The FREE PIZZA meme will never be not funny.

t. Janny

asian men have small penises so its ok

>over moderation is the key to its survival.
you need to go back

That's the only one I got. Post more, bro.

Asians are honorary whites

I am not a janitor, though I very much would like to be one. Hot pockets are pretty tasty.

spotted the canadian

It's true. Cred Forums has never had moderation this lax. If you don't remember this, you need to go back.

Do not point your tired jokes at me you bitch. I am right.

Why are there no WANG IN KANGZ on television?

D R O P P ED

t. JaMarcus

even in 2008 this site was full of racism and bigotry, across all the boards I browsed (none of them Cred Forums). Its not the site thats changed, its you. You're taking this shit unironically at face value. You seem a better fit for reddit desu.

All I got is this, but it's catchy.

soundcloud.com/fckundo-mkii/free-pizza

Thanks, bro.

Asian Male Black Female best pairing

It was just a ruse to kickstart her acting career user.
She knew the industry is run by Jews and the only way to get in without whoring yourself out is to be a Jew yourself.

I'm not okay with it at all, it just doesn't bother me as much because asians are clearly superior to niggers

Because East Asians are people and blacks are not.

>even in 2008 this site was full of racism and bigotry, across all the boards I browsed (none of them Cred Forums).

It wasn't this bad.

>You're taking this shit unironically at face value

Maybe you're right. It's still time for new jokes.

I'm just as irritated at seeing the same shit for almost a decade now. I mean everyone else is changing.

It's the same jokes every day. I don't like it.

You're free to leave you whinging cunt.

East Asians not being complete subhumans probably plays a big part in this "hypocrisy".

Bruce Lee was himself the product of BLEACHING.

Just paying it forward then. WHITERICED

>Carl is a little faggot
she'll fix that

>East Asians not being complete subhumans probably plays a big part in this "hypocrisy".

Yeah, Elliot Rodgers is SOOO superior , right?

Is Lucille technically colored?

Elliot was a cunt in general. His race had nothing to do with it.

Fuck you...I won't do what you tell me..............

She voices a time traveling robot who talks to herself in Destiny.

Post feet then, you prick.

do you see her panties there?

White guys love Asian women more than white women and the hypocrisy is too much for them so they let AMWF pass since its not as common as BMWF

Fuck you I won't DO WHAT YOU TELL ME................

probably because it was in the fucking comic
and more important glenn wasnt a nigger

Elliot hated his Asian genes because he was short and doesn't have a masculine body. The same mindset believing blacks are subhuman is almost the same as Elliott's views towards Asians.

Other than that, Eurasian males aren't that good looking in general

MAKE OUT WITH ME THEN, YOU STUPID FUCK

It's uncommon in american tv and not as forced.
Stereotypically they make asian men sexless and effeminate so it is refreshing to see one get the girl.

i think his biggest downfall is his own autism

>after Glenn dies, Maggie gets drunk one night with Rosita and the two experiment.

Under these conditions

1) You're also a girl

2) You're a twink under or around the 120 Ilb mark that's totally shaved and cute with nice abs.

3) You're a trap

These are the terms and conditions

Hapas in the us seem to have a lot of issues, especially of the male variety.

>95 posts
>only a handful mention about the fucking comic source

Like I said he was a cunt in general. Complaining about shit that don't matter/he couldn't control and then expecting to get handouts. He was a Commiefornia cunt to boot. Whine whine whine. He could've Bailey Jay'd it for lulz, but he decided to be a cunt.

big black cock is scarier than small asian peepees

1) No
2) No
3) No

WE STILL DOING THIS OR WHAT?

I'm a hapa and the only issue I got is anxiety but I'm on meds for that. Other than that, things are pretty chill, bro.

Children from wmaf parents are a result of this. Amwf children are the god tier

>literally has no sexual interest from anyone else considering 7/8ths of the world is dead

>settles for a nip

Im ok with this

Nah sorry

>especially of the male variety.

Most of the time, it's the males that get the shit genes. There are many qt hapa females ironically

Then you clearly have a different meaning to what is subhuman. Usually, Hapas are known to have issues with their physical traits and insecurities. Not saying their all school shooters, but the issues ARE there

Completely unrealistic. Any real womyn would have asked Shane to ravage her pussy, not this faggot.

Bruce died from the Lee family curse.

Every time Cred Forums discusses race the more I realize this board is populated by people who speak everything from Swazi to Arabic to Lithuanian

We could've had something beautiful, user. Your loss.

i am not ok with this. i personally don't like a girl that is "taken" it just feel dirty to want to be with her while she is still with someone. so i can't deal with it because she has a guy atm. i cant save pics of her and it just feels weird to see it. anyway.

Imagine for a moment. If we didn't do this every day. And treated each other like human beings, with kindness, descipline, honor, and respect. And not cruelty.

We live only so long on this small planet we call Earth.

We should cherish every moment of it, with every single person we can. And not resort to rhetoric that tears apart. So one day, maybe we can, go back to talking about things without bringing race up, for the billionth fucking time in a week.

Earth is the only home we've ever known.

Cunts are subhuman, user. Don't be one or try to be less of one and it's all good, bro.

Niggers tongue my anus

Because they have solid evidence that they RASS EMPEROR N SHITTO

Niggers tongue my anus

i feel ya bro, but this is all make up so just go at it

nigger tongue my anus

>dropping the ball and only mention 1 nigger

weak, and don't even bother reply to me

Sure. When non-whites stop trying to come to Western countries and shit up the place.

I mean like if you're an sandnigger or black muslim, I will always hate you, no matter what.

At best I could be neutral in a formal/workplace enviroment but it's hard. But if you have a job that involves spending time with these people you probably fucked up somewhere.

Kill yourself cuckboi

What about Rami Malek?

In the Roboto threads, there are quite a few "straight" dudes who hate arabs but would tap that ass in a heartbeat.

Nobody deserves that. Don't let anyone tell you, you deserve that.

Whoever made this ad is the one who needs to be Lucille'd