People say Dawn is better than Day

>People say Dawn is better than Day
>While completely forgetting Dawn's ridiculous ending where the A-team theme starts playing and Peter kung fu's his way like a blacksploitation star to reach the helicopter

BRAVA ROMERO

BRAVA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPoiJNb4ocs
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjBAivWTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=hA2oWwEBICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHQltabnxU
youtube.com/watch?v=856PdSp9vnA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead_(1985_film)#Development
youtube.com/watch?v=219WdZYQCPI
youtube.com/watch?v=w77EQ2-yJ0c
youtube.com/watch?v=AidiXSDnEqw
youtube.com/watch?v=0fxArDib-3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the different ending cut by Argento.
youtube.com/watch?v=OPoiJNb4ocs

I love the original just fine though, although it does kind of grate with the rest of the masterpeice score.

Some of George's choices for the american ost were pretty fucking weak. Some of them fit, but others sound like 50's horror movie music or borderline sci-fi...

Should've stuck with fuckin' Goblin. Can't go wrong with that.

I forget so don't ridicule, Was Peter bitten?

The actor's name is Ken Foree.

>the A-team theme starts playing and Peter kung fu's his way like a blacksploitation star to reach the helicopter

That's fucking awesome though, you colossal dweeb.

I disagree. It's haunting as fuck and fits the mood of the mall atmosphere in other times.

I can't remember the goblin soundtrack to well, but I can hear the american version in my head just fine.

I will say this in general about dawn of the dead; I hate the first act with the apartment building and roof top. It's fucking garbage.

The scene wear they talk in the basement is good, but all the rest is shit.

It should have began at the news station desu.

soundtrack is pretty good for the most part I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjBAivWTeo

The original ending actually had Peter shoot himself in the head and Fran sticks her head into the rotating blades of the helicopter. Tom Savini filmed Fran's head being torn off by the Helicopter but Romero didn't film Peter's death, deciding to have an upbeat ending at the last minute.

>tfw feel like rewatching now
>but you've seen it like 20 times and want to give it some time so you dont get sick of it

life is suffering

they didn't really need to film his death. all they need is that scene of him putting the gun to his head and gunshot heard off screen.

Fran was prego so I can see why they didn't go with that, I sure would love to see this ending though.

I really love Romero's Dawn of the Dead but I agree about the silly choice music at the end. The Dario Argento Cut however uses completely different music at the end, which was done by Goblin.

That music doesn't fit the ending either.
Both directors are retarded

>digits
I like both movies plenty. I prefer Day for drawing drama from Romero's strong characterization rather than outside threats but I don't think that Dawn ended badly.

I like the ending, though I'd also be fine with what George originally planned.

Day might be my personal favorite, might. However I think Dawn is a better film. It's smarter and its social commentary is conveyed in a much better way than Day's. A little more nuanced.

It's also very creative and more of an adventure.

I think the cheesy ending music fits the film, which itself is very cheesy and corny in a lot of its music. Which fits with the shallow and mindless consumerism the film is mocking.

That final music track also rather seamlessly transitions into "the Gonk" for the end credits.

So I think it is perfect.

Day is superior..
I can't think of one flaw.

Dawn has a lot of flaws and a lot of "aged" areas in it that don't hold up.

>its social commentary is conveyed in a much better way than Day's. A little more nuanced.
elaborate

>I can't think of one flaw.
its a personal preference whether Day or Dawn, but Day's flaw is forgetting its an actual film and turning into a special expo tech demo towards the end. Also the acting is very ropey.

>I can't think of one flaw.

Rhodes abandoning his men at the end was a cheap ploy to dispense with any sympathy the audience might have had for him up to that point.

Otherwise I don't know that it really has "flaws", it just tells a very different story from Dawn. There aren't any real set-pieces once the intro is done. So the whole film is mostly confined to a cave and bland hallways with people yelling at each-other. That's why it has less appeal.

It's commentary/message is a little more blunt as well with characters actually voicing it to the protagonist.

It just isn't as well executed in that sense. In Dawn nobody ever says anything about consumerism; it is also just implied visually.

Some of the characters in Day also just don't feel as natural to me. Fran, Peter, Steven, and Roger all feel a bit more well rounded to me. In Day the characters are more firmly in the "good" or "bad" box.

I respect your opinions. I can't say I agree fully, But I'm happy at least these films are still celebrated in 2016.

There's nothing worse than liking a movie that nobody has really watched or cares about so you can't talk about it at all.

I watched Dawn of the Dead about a year ago, which was the first time in a few years, and I loved it all over again. It's one of my favorite films of all time.

I love Day too. It does a great job of conveying the sense of isolation, fear, and anxiety the characters are feeling. I find it to be a film people either love or hate because unlike Dawn, Day doesn't have much action or spectacle. It's all about dialog and characters talking about their situation.

However I can still recognize that the stitching on it isn't as tight or neat as Dawn. It clearly suffers from having a budget that was unable to meet the original requirements of the script, and in having to adapt to a new script in a short time, it just isn't' put together as well.

I also think George was just starting to lose his touch as a writer/director. The message of the film is two things: people unable to get along, in particular civilian authority and military authority, or blunt action vs thoughtful science, as well as the question of whether or not their society was worth preserving in the first place and so should they continue to struggle to prevail or find a comfortable escape and enjoy the rest of their lives.

Sarah even says, "Can't we all just get along?" when in an argument with Rhodes.

However this rings hollow because George wrote all the characters to be very one-dimensional. They are all either sympathetic and good or thoroughly repulsive and ultimately evil. The nuance to any of the characters seems to come mainly from the actors. In particular the guys who played Rickles and Steel. They're actually show a fairly wide range of emotions and reactions to the events in the film but only when they are in the background.

George got way worse with this with Land of the Dead which was one-sided and heavy-handed in its message to a ridiculous and absurd degree. To the point that the entire set up and logic of the film didn't make sense within its OWN universe.

I read the original script for DAY, like 11 years ago.
I didn't think it was very good.
When I saw land of the dead, I remembered it being pretty similar to that script. I hated land of the dead. I'm glad we got what we did Instead.

I agree that it is heavy handed has fuck.
Also I hated the grunting (communicating), and gun wielding zombies. It's just so stupid.

Yes bub grunted and fired a gun in day of the dead, but he was the exception it seemed, it felt like he was special and still had some of his original intelligence still in him. You could actually believe in it.

With land, it was done so poorly and I couldn't get into a big zombie leading a army of zombies to go to war. HATE IT.

> In Day the characters are more firmly in the "good" or "bad" box.

I don't think anyone was truly bad in day of the dead. Rhodes was upset he was losing all his men, and especially so when he found out they became food by frankensteins hand.

Steel wasn't a bad person, he too only acted "badly" when his friends were dying off because the spic bastard wouldnt do his job right.

Frankenstein was nuts, but not a bad man. He was just testing science.

Bub was believable because he was nurtured, whereas the LotD zombies just suddenly picked up an object, remembered what it was and used it no problem. Bub was a genuine character with an arc lol

Yes, exactly.

>people constantly argue over whether Dawn or Day is a better movie when NOTLD is leagues better than either of them

they are all essentially the same movie in a different setting. people trying to get along in confined space while zombies try to eat them.

also 1990 remake is better than the original

I actually just watched the 1990 remake earlier. Can't even fathom how someone could like it more than the original, since it's worse in virtually every way, but Barbara was pretty cool.

Day is just comfier. Dawn is the objective better zombikino. People always over-inflate the power of comfiness.

>Both directors are retarded

>no shrieking banshee woman
>color
>can actually see in the night scenes
>great cast (only problem I had was the scene where he kisses his girlfriend in a dramaticway)

>music isnt special, but a fanastical score wasnt necessary

>tom savini special effects looked amazing
>ending is different and arguably better

>the LotD zombies just suddenly picked up an object, remembered what it was and used it no problem.

The idea was that the outbreak had been going for so many years that the zombie brains had slowly started to remember their old basic functions and habits again, even if they didn't really understand them or apply them properly. It didn't happen just one day out of nowhere, it was progressive development as the zombies grew more intelligent and learned from experience once the rocket show distraction stopped working.

best Romero coming thru

I meant for just slapping that ending music on there. Neither of them truly fit. should have forked out some more money for ennio morricone to do one more piece.

Diary of the dead and survival of the dead disappointed me and I feel bad that he's lost his touch. Land of the dead was ok except for that nigger zombie

They disappointed everyone m8.
george romero lost a lot of fans with those.

Diary could have been semi-decent if it wasn't using the retarded found footage gimmick.

I think that Rhodes was actually a very well characterized antagonist and his abandonment at the end felt in line with how he had acted up until that point. Right from his introduction I think that it's quite clear that he doesn't have the disposition for leadership and his temper and violence come from stress and panic rather than assertiveness.

Again I have to ask, what does Dawn imply visually about consumerism? If there's anything at all it's very shallow and just George having a bit of fun. There's nothing profound in the mall setting.

And like the other user said I don't consider any of the characters in Day to be 'good' or 'bad.' The more I watch it the more I actually sympathize with the soldiers. If I were Steele I'd also probably have tried to kill the dweeb who kept screwing up.

NOTLD has the strongest character drama and arguably the best spooks but there are a few amazing spectacle moments in the sequels that make them far more memorable. The opening helicopter sequence in Day is probably my favourite scene in any horror movie.

>listen... you can hear it over the engines. This is a dead place

Well this is one of the Goblin tracks, my problem is with the non-goblin tracks.

The problem may be that you don't feel any kind of connection with this movie and the previous installment (day), and they don't really mention how much time has passed since the apocalypse I think.

Either way, the zombies are the worst part of that zombie movie. fission mailed.

Survival had Romero think horse ridden zombies was a good idea. what a wanker

Don't you see user, it's romero gradually showing with every film that we humans are The true Walking Deadâ„¢

Argento is a junkie who put his own underage daughter on film. Real winner that guy.

He's italian so he has a right to be eccentric

>and they don't really mention how much time has passed since the apocalypse I think.

It's clearly been several years when you consider how much time and work the infrastructure the safe haven has demanded.

CHOOOKE ONNNNNNNN EEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM

>people still like the original morethan Savini's 90s remake

It's actually a very good remake. I was quite surprised. The ending is not quite as shocking as the original's but still has that nihilistic flair, and it gets rid of all the tv footage. That was always the weakest part of the original imho.

The original has dem sweet incest undertones though

I think the remake's ending doesn't quite work as well as it does in the original, but otherwise it's pretty damn good. Astonishing, really, how well it's done.

Day is way better than Dawn.

Nah

The original ending is about racism, the remake's about revenge.

I'm actually glad he did his own ending.
Also the end credits are creepy as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=hA2oWwEBICQ

I haven't seen the remake in a decade but I remember disliking it.

What was so good about it?

Whats so bad about it?

dawn of the dead was ruined soon as they introduced the bikers. i know they needed an antagonist, but everything went to shit after they were introduced.

It lacks Romero's formalism, for one. Savini is a good sfx man, but more of a point-and-shoot director than a genuine auteur. Tony Todd isn't half as good as Duane Jones, and the rest of the cast aside from Patricia Tallman (the film's saving grace) is bad. Cooper's character is cartoonishly exaggerated in the remake. The ending isn't anywhere near as potent as the blisteringly nihilistic end of the original. I definitely didn't dislike the remake, but it doesn't come anywhere even close to the original for me.

How is it ruined? the bikers make sense.
well yeah they did some dumb shit like blood pressure test, but you can assume he's high as a kite.

Do you REALLY prefer black and white and having the shrill screams of a woman blasted into your eardrums?

No.

>I got bit in the ass, man!

what did he mean by this?

he got bit in the ass, man

o

Timothy Olyphant was good in the remake of that.

There's nothing wrong with black and white. The b&w cinematography in the original is gorgeous. And Barbara is pretty grating in the original, but only briefly at the beginning, until she becomes basically catatonic. Cooper and both the teenagers in the remake, however, are annoying as fuck all the way through.

>it's smarter and its social commentary is conveyed in a much better way

Lmfao, have you ever seen Dawn of the Dead?

>DUDE, OUR CONSUMER DRIVEN CULTURE HAS TURNED US INTO ZOMBIES, LMAO

I don't like the scene where the jamaican guy spends 5 minutes talking about unimportant shit in his trailer park getaway, they should have cut that down to an establishing scene for the trailer and left it at that

I always liked Tony Todd in the role.

> I find it to be a film people either love or hate because unlike Dawn, Day doesn't have much action or spectacle.

I liked it as a kid because of the kickass gore effects. The zombies on the operating table, the decapitated head of the army guy being operated on, the brutal SFX work on the death scenes, it was all really memorable in that regard. The writing was good too, but as a little kid that was secondary to "WOW that guy got his throat gouged out"

>night of the living dead: white woman and black man sole survivors

>dawn of the dead: white woman and black man sole survivors

>day of the dead: white woman and black man sole survivors

I feel like george is trying to tell us something.. but what could it be???

Diary/Survival (and partially City) made me start wondering if George A. Romero is the George Lucas of zombie movies.

He's renowned for the work he did 30+ years ago, but maybe all of those movies were propped up by producers/editors, explaining why City of the Dead was mediocre and everything after fucking sucked?

genuinely a masterpiece and ridiculously underrated/underseen

>City of the Dead

what

There were no survivors in Night of the Living Dead.

>The black man gets shot because a bunch of good ol' boys mistake him for a zombie, then has his corpse tossed onto a bonfire

Nice try Cred Forums, but you should really watch the movie for real next time. It's on Youtube!

>NOTLD
>Black man survives

Sorry, got Land of the Dead confused with the old Lucio Fulci movie.

U just got le_tricked.png
Its 7:48 am leave me alone.
I've seen every good zombie movie at least 10 times. I'm just out of mind atm.

yeah, don't let it happen again. *sheathes katana*

>dude I've totally seen the movie ten times!
>I'm just a retard who can't retain information even after watching a movie multiple times!

Just kill yourself.

I agree with you about Cooper, he's seems a bit too much like a over the top, cartoonish character rather than real person. He doesn't blow up because of Ben, he's already acting like a stupid asshole from the get-go.

But I thought that Tony Todd did a good job as Ben. Straightforward, rational guy who assumes leadership which can be conflicting with others, just like the original and he's a bit more charismatic than Duane Jones.

No you stupid dumb fuck.
The black man survives until the end of the movie in 1968.

The white woman survives forever in the 1990 version. Thats why I had them mixed up. Just fuck off you dumb twat.

Way to shit up the thread, cancer.
75+ posts, and then here comes this faggot.

>day of the dead: white woman and black man sole survivors

I feel like george is trying to tell us something.. but what could it be???

>night of the living dead: no survivors

>day of the dead: white woman and two men sole survivors

Fixed that for you.

was george a cuck?

Eh, I liked it. Was a good counterpoint to the scientists wanting to study and army trying to fight the zombies, when both methods probably weren't workable.

It was also a nice breather from all the tension of the conflict between the two factions in the bunker.

>This place is just one great TOOOMBSTOOOONE!

>cast black guy as the lead in NOTLD which was controversial at the time
>i-it was because he was the best actor for the role guys
>all those racial undertones in the movie

Yeah okay, George.

kek

agreed senpai desu

Snyder's Dawn.

i was shocked when i watched it as a kid, that gun to the head... that was fucked up to see him close to killing himself. and the end , i remember, it was not that glorious: they said something like "now what, we are low on gas..." not quite the happy end

I think Dawn's first 25 minutes up the moment they arrive at the mall is the greatest.

You're a weird guy ace.
Weird guy.

Great thread

>le strong feminist friendly woman

Day of the Dead is Romero's best.

I noticed he did sort of prop him up to be black rambo, he was untouchable and unshakeable throughout the whole thing which kinda took me out by comparison white boy was skilled but a loose gun, hence why he got bit.

If my daughter was asia argento I'd put her in my movies too.

That Savini remake is weak. Edgy as fuck and turning Barbara into a stronk womyn was way too much overcorrection. I'm all for making her into an actual character that behaves like a human being and doesn't faint every five minutes but turning her into T2 Sarah Connor is not the answer.

Damn Right!

>people who don`t like the goblin ost

I've watched OP's version a long time ago and barely remember it. I'm going to watch it again, but what is the best version of it? And how many versions are there?

Reminder that this is still the best zombie movie. Suck it, Romero fanboys.

Zombies shouldn't be learning though, the whole point of them is that they are mindless eating machines.

The entirety of Diary of the Dead distilled into 1 jpg

I forgot about this. It was really bad. And "Survival of the Dead" which is about abortion of all things. What the hell was he thinking?

I actually like Land of the Dead a lot.

>who put his own underage daughter on film

Thank you based Dario

Daily reminder that retards like exist

So I'm a retard for pointing out a fact? Makes sense.

In Day that Irish pilot survived.

If you knew that opinions were not fact, you'd know not to utter stupid bollocks

If we're going to talk about soundtracks, can we talk about how weird Day of the Dead's is? I mean, I like it cause its different from other 80's horror movie soundtracks, but listen:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHQltabnxU

It's like synth reggae, which I guess makes sense because its set in the tropics.

It even has a this weird, very heartfelt song that plays over the credits:

youtube.com/watch?v=856PdSp9vnA

Just so know, the original script has yet to come to light:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead_(1985_film)#Development

There's a 165 page version that people label as the original when it was actually the second draft. The original is 200 pages long and has yet to be released to the public.

The soundtrack really is pretty good:

youtube.com/watch?v=219WdZYQCPI

When I first saw the movie I didnt like it, but it has grown on me, I like the layers it has, and some of the cues have some real fucking intensity to them.

Pretty memorable imho.

The Savini remake was the best zombie movie ever made.

Only flaw was the hurr durr grrll pwer shit, but even then she didn't do any stupid ninja shit like they have women doing in movies these days.

Rednecks save the day at the end.

Have you seen like 3 zombie movies?

I wonder how Landis would have done it.

Like you said, the "strong woman" in that movie actually felt genuine, not forced. She was determined, strong willed, but not a mary sue. That's good balance.

>If you think this movie is the best instead of one of the """classic""" you must not have seen many movies

Never change, Cred Forums

He never stated why Snyder Day was good. Shit statements get shit responses.

IT'S ZOMBIEKINO

If it wasn't for Martin, zombie movies would have been alot different.

awful

criminally underrated masterpiece.
romero should've direct whole twilight saga. seems only he can create sensitive, with a queer vibe vampire and still not turn the whole story into nonsensical shitfest for football moms.

nah, he just got old.

is that really this good?? can u explain me why without spoilers.
I love his zombie movies above all, but The Crazies was a bit underwhelming imho (too dated: Cronenberg's Shivers was better).

i too would like to know this

the story takes a really original take on vampire movie, and keeps it's feet heavy on the ground. Martin is a believable protagonist, who lives a life burdened by his family curse.

comparing the atmosphere and pacing original Let the right one in felt very familiar, so if you did enjoy that movie, you might enjoy Martin.

ok, I see what kind of undertones this movie can have. I might check it later. thx!

Day is my favourite also

jesus, mary and joseph.

I enjoyed the campy "hero" music as it fit right in with the other campy aspects of the film.

Dawn of the Dead was so effective exactly because it was macabre and gruesome as fuck, but didn't take itself too seriously. Hence the comedy aspects of the film, and the campy music.

Hard to tell, Argento's cut has better music and is more action packed, but is missing some of the character development of Romero's cut. There's a fanmade cut on youtube that contains the most scenes out of all of them, but it's a bit of a clusterfuck.

>It's a Mr. bean lives in a zombie apocalypse episode

>can't think of one flaw
>filming the movie on video/cinematography is flat
>that army guy's constant ear piercing screaming

my personal favorite as well

> Ignoring Bub, the worst thing to ever happen to zombie films.

are you purporting that martin is an actual vampire?

So Snyder kind of went with the original ending then?

In Dawn they say that zombies flock to the mall because it was a place that was important to them while in life, twice. That's as unsubtle as it gets.

>. In Dawn nobody ever says anything about consumerism; it is also just implied visually.

Why?

The "learning zombie" aspect kind of undermines the mindless, never ceasing monster that will stalk you forever. If they develop basic intelligence, that feral instinct to hunt humans would go away and be replaced by more human thinking. I guess its supposed to imply that zombies will be able undo human fortifications but I believe that would become less and less of an issue as zombies begin focusing on their own shit.

I never really got the impression that remake Barbra was strong. I just thought she was just crazy and impatience

Tony todd character had to constantly calm her down and in the end she was save by abunce of men.

TEMPORARILY OUT OF SEEEERVICE!!!!

So is Land of the Dead the worst zombie film ever?

Its hard for me to hate a movie with Dennis Hopper as the bad guy, even if the class warfare angle was as subtle as a brick to the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=w77EQ2-yJ0c

Bub was based though.

The gore in Day is so fucking top-tier. One of my favorite works by Savini

>That scene where the zombie on the operating table breaks free and slowly leans over
>That horrendous sound his guts make as they slowly slop out of his stomach and splat on the floor
Then Logan just goes over and drills the bitch dead. Savini was on fucking point for Day.

I like the remake but I don't think it's better than the original at all.

I don't know, Barbara in the remake behaves like an actual character as you said, but I never really got the impression she got turned into a stronk womyn or T2 Sarah Connor I actually like her tb h

Why? I've never watched it, but judging by the opinions on this thread I'll surely check it out later.

This desu.

Oh man I've always fucking loved Todd in the remake

Yeah, I remember watching it as a kid and getting spooked as fuck by those credits. Those images + the sounds, holy shit

That and Rhode's death scene were always my two favorite gore moments in DotD.

same

I see. Thanks, user.

you're not fooling anyone

This is the best thread this board's had in a while. Great discussion. Halloween seems to bring out the best on Cred Forums, it seems, with last year's also being great.

>You will never have the memories that these faggots have working on 2 of the greatest zombie movies ever.

Why live senpai

the "day" series is like The Thing, can't go wrong.

I've been rewatching all of them, just stay away from return 2. what a piece of shit

>return 2. what a piece of shit

You have shit taste senpai, no offense.

Return of the living dead: part 11 is almost as good as the first one, and the first one is a fucking perfect 10/10 masterpeice.

Return II has atmosphere for fucking days.
That city they are abandoned in is amazing.

The hospital scene with the kid still creeps me the fuck out.

the full documentary for Return of the living dead is on youtube!

youtube.com/watch?v=AidiXSDnEqw

I just wish George had made a more serious attempt with land of the dead.

There is something about land that feels...I dunno whats the word "Hollywood".
It just all feels so fake.

>he doesn't like Rhodes performance
ultimate pleb filter

I fucking love the part that plays during the opening scenes, showing the empty city. Seriously, it's one of my all time favorite scores.
And I actually first heard it sampled extensively in a Gorillaz track, liking it a lot and looking up the origin. That's when I found out about DotD.

I really like Bub especifically, but I actually agree with you on the whoe "learning zombie" topic. I dislike running zombies for a similar reason.

Kek

This scene's great

Holy shit, thanks user. Return of the Living Dead is fucking amazing.

Steele does most of the screaming. He also has the biggest piece of meat in the cave so it's ok

Is The Crazies any good, anons?

Yeah. I love both movies but Dawn's overall more adventurous tone and occasional humor always put it ahead of Day for me.

agreed 100% desu. i dig the remake a lot

Fuckin' A.

>I can't think of one flaw
-Acting is pretty sub par overall.
-The scrips ranges from decent to flat to outright ridiculous in places.
-The score is pretty up and down throughout. There are several scenes that would have been better left silent, and the score actually feels out of place.

I could probably go on.

Day is still my favorite, but to say it's without its flaws is either a lie or just plain ignorance.

cant speak for anyone else, but i thought it was excellent.
the crazies always reminded me of cronenberg's shivers.

Sorry if this was already posted

youtube.com/watch?v=0fxArDib-3w

YOU'RE A FUCKIN THROWBACK

Disagreed. I can't even debate with you because I am obviously in love with the movie. The movie is perfect TO ME, thankfully.

None of the things you listed I can agree with.
Flaws to me are something that sticks out like a sore thumb and takes you out of the movie.
I am always enthralled completely when I watch it.

I found the acting to be fantastic.
The score never felt out of place for me. Like any good atmospheric score, its just there lurking in the background, adding to the scenes subtly.

Another good one. Thanks.

DUDE CONSUMERISM, SHOPPERS ARE LIKE MINDLESS ZOMBIES LMAO

So is Day actually good or is it a meme like Dawn?

perfect baby
perfect

Zeds dead baby.
Zeds dead.

>wow this is pretty spooky
>suddenly epic shredding guitar bro
i'm so happy rock music is dead

Hehe

That scene in Day where the doctor is revealed as crazy by ranting about a stocking was pretty stupid

Is this some ameriburger joke?

Which Gorillaz track?

i always loved the clockwork orange ludivico reference with bub and his walkman in day of the dead.

The Thing threads, LoTR threads, and X of the Living Dead threads are literally the only three places you can count on an adult conversation on Cred Forums.

I love you, user.

> I love you, user.

Should we touch willies?

Why would it be a joke?

I don't think that was a reference...

good shit