What film or tv show follows the life of a psychopathic, maniacal, egomaniac, megalomaniac, warmongerer...

What film or tv show follows the life of a psychopathic, maniacal, egomaniac, megalomaniac, warmongerer, puppet of international globalist bankers and possibly demon possessed woman?

Picture NOT related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
youtu.be/A1EqkwHd1zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drumpkins got BTFO so hard in the old thread they LITERALLY reported it en masse to hide their butthurt
KEK

>left vs right
no wonder you fags have shit film taste

Whew! I'm glad you mentioned "Picture NOT related" at the end there because for a moment, I...

... wait...

Haha! Nice gif, my fellow redditor.

If you ran against Trump, would you die?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Just wait till Debate #3.

>Clinton campaign having to engage in Jewish tactics to win AGAIN

dam hillary

Just you wait for Debate 1. Everything changes.

Just you wait for Debate 2. Everything changes.

Just you wait for Debate 3 even though Debate 3 never influenced the outcome of an election by that point. Everything changes.

Those darn jewies

>implying conventional wisdom is always going to be accurate
>implying everything pol sci faggots have learned isn't going right out the window this election

I hear ya, bruh! Which r/ should we post this to?

>>implying conventional wisdom is always going to be accurate

Just you wait for Debate 3. Everything changes

>implying everything pol sci faggots have learned isn't going right out the window this election

Just you wait for Debate 3. Everything changes

How can one woman be this retarded?

I didn't know we were talking about your mum

Cred Forums is gonna get btfo like never before on nov 8. will they finally fuck off from the rest of the site for good like the furries and bronies eventually did?

>there are at least 40% of Americans who would endorse a buffoon with stupid hair
>many of those 40% are extremely violent in nature and most-likely live in secluded areas with plenty of weapons, ammunition and stocked food
>many of those 40% are ready to revolt at a moment's notice, if a psychopathic, maniacal, egomaniac, megalomaniac, warmongerer, puppet of international globalist bankers and possibly demon possessed woman (who had Vince Foster murder) is elected President

Whatever happens, I guarantee one thing.

You city dwellers and suburbanites are FUCKED.

>all the smug Bongs who will be greentexting Americans and referring to our leader as mama Hillary

we're going to lose as much face on the chans as the germans.

kek Cred Forums shills for trump so hard they literally remake the same thread immediately after their last one gets deleted. trump already lost just give it up

Nah. Trump followers are the law abiding ones. There are no Republican riots, there are no firebombings of Democratic offices.

Im gonna have a clitoral orgasm when hillary wins.

I wanted to throw a molotov at her before but the schadenfreude levels are at maximum when trump loses

Can't wait

>There are no Republican riots, there are no firebombings of Democratic offices.

American Republicans deserve to be set on fire

have you never heard a trump supporter? they incessantly talk about violent revolt against a corrupt system. not to mention the shit like dipshit hillbilly militias exchanging gunfire with police

Why is CTR shilling so repetitive and obvious?

>being this mad you get paid 20 cents an hour

I wanted 30 but that bitch Hillary Clinton only gave me 20

What the fuck is this I want my money bitch where is MY MONEY

Has CNN or NBC even reported on this tape?

According to fivefortyeight as of right now the 42% of Americans support Trump compared to Clinton's 48%-49%. That means maybe it isn't shills but people who just don't like your candidate.

After all, both are the most disliked candidates in recent historical memory.

Learn to take some jokes you sourpus.

Yes, and they're all talk. They aren't going to start shooting just because an election was rigged, because they won't even be able to prove it was rigged.

but why everyone of the shills keeps repeating the same things using the same words?

no because it's nonsense like every other desperate maneuver from trumps campaign. he has literally no popular policy stances to fall back on. just a bunch of shit like claiming the system is rigged or that hillary is a criminal

The objective of CTR is not to change minds, but to bludgeon the senses and make people weary and demoralized. Repetitive shitposting is more effective for that than reasoned arguments.

hey I have a question for a retard like you. if liberals have a magical power to rig elections, why do they lose most presidential and state elections?

How does she keep getting away with this shit.

>but why everyone of the shills keeps repeating the same things using the same words?

Literally everyone who supports Trump.

It's called astroturfing. Where would you go to astroturf anonymously. Why is India only focused on posting on Cred Forums, with a large population posting on Cred Forums. Why is money invested in elections.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>a bunch of shit like claiming the system is rigged or that hillary is a criminal

But both of those have been proven to be true

What does liberal have to do with it? This election is fundamentally different from others in that the elites are overwhelmingly backing one candidate. Even the GOP elites are on Clinton's side and only feign support for Trump as is necessary.

sounds more like Cred Forums. ctr mostly just refutes Cred Forums memes with statistics

You already have a black president, I think Cred Forums's opinion of you couldn't sink any lower anyway. Not that I care.

no they haven't lmao

The only statistics they post are ridiculously contrived polls in which Democrats are oversampled by a wide margin.

why don't you people at least lurk a little before trying to do that?

>why don't you people at least lurk a little before trying to do that?

What do you mean

You people

>that's right guys, the global liberal lizard people are persecuting us in exactly the same way they did when they ran our brony brothers off the boards

okay so you're saying wealthy backers can rig the election if they all agree? I would like to see some proof of these claims

no they arent. which is why they're always accurate and have credibility. you're desperate to believe they're wrong because you're a moron

Not him but there's overwhelming evidence that she's a criminal sociopath.

That's correct, when the entirety of the establishment backs one candidate, it's rather easy to rig it for that candidate because there's no internal conflict.

Whereas when the elites are equally favourable to both candidates, or have different preferences, rigging becomes difficult.

Yes, the polls you and your nerd virgin group loves to post oversamples Democrats by over 10% and are chosen for strategic times. For example, that poll you love posting was taken before the 2nd debate, but pushed by the media after it so people would think Trump tanked after the debate instead of gaining.

Don't you ever call me a nerd again. Ever again, do you understand me you fucking asshole?

threadly reminder that Hillary already won.

your vote doesn't count: the powers that be already decided so. not like Trump would have been a much better president, either

Those are your employer's words, not mine. Take it up with him.

I'm taking it up with you. Let's go outside. I want to fucking beat your ass like a pig

Of course she wants to emulate her, she's been the most powerful women in Europe for what, a decade?

Merkek was alright before she went full retard with the refugees.

Cersei, Game of Thrones

Sorry, but America is still white, so you can't do that just yet.

there is no evidence to suggest wealthy backers have any capacity to rig our elections. it's baseless paranoia on your part.

gotta stick to that script to earn those CTR shekels mates :)

i hate both clinton and trump, clinton a little more id say, but the insufferable shitposting faggots on here have made me decide to vote for hillary just to make them angry. anyone else?

and it has been like that since the invention of democracy. why does people pretend this election is somehow special?

Right here

Worst comeback ever

I won. I beat you down. You are my sex slave.

how about instead of being a reactionary retard you actually look at the policy platforms of the candidates and parties and then make an informed decision you goofy fuck

This is the first time one of the candidates is opposed by the ruling and managerial classes entirely.

The banks may have preferred Obama but they would have lost no sleep over President McCain or Romney.

At least she's ready for the job desu.

Napoleon

Aye

I'm not passionately for or against either candidate but the level of shitposting and bullshit Trump has brought about on this board and Cred Forums in general is insufferable

Objectively, both candidates are incredibly unappealing when it comes to policy and, to put it candidly, at acting presidential.

I'd rather just vote for the one that makes you faggots the most angry having said all that.

>i hate both clinton and trump
Any particular reasons why?

Trump has some of the best policies proposed in decades. You'd really rather have another war, 30 million "refugees" and more violence on the streets?

Ask Corey about the imminent elections, he will give you the truth.

Yeah, why DID she do that? She used to be fucking clever.

Clinton is a classic corrupt politician who accomplishes little other than maintaining the status quo.

Trump is a washed-up reality television star who has done absolutely nothing to convince me that he would know what he was doing sitting in the oval office. His export tax on China, for example, is one of the worst policy ideas I've ever had to digest in my entire fucking life. His lack of experience also makes him too unpredictable in my opinion. He should try running for a lesser office and get some notches on his belt, maybe think about proving himself instead of just believing he'd be able to do what is undoubtedly one of the most difficult jobs on the planet because he was good at fake-firing people on TV and profiting off of vulture real estate practices.

they have no policies in common. if you had a set of policy preferences one candidates platform would allign more closely than the other. but I highly doubt you know jack shit about any of their policies and are just another "giant douchr turd sandwich" dipshit

>acting presidential
kek. american elections are decided on the personality, instead of real politics

hillary has zero personality, so nobody cares for her. trump has a strong personality, so people hate him.

>Trump has some of the best policies proposed in decades
TPTPTPTPPTFPPTPTFPPFPFPFPFPFPTPTPRFPPFPPFPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*takes a massive shit in my diaper*

no...........

>millions of Syrian refugees are going to come across the fucking ocean to USA if Hillary gets elected
>Hillary will instantly jump to war with Russia or whoever, since she's had no experience with diplomacy whatsoever

you are a retarded person

just stop. the dudes platform is ridiculous and full of deregulation and far right social policies. it only appeals to backwater hillbillies. the only thing you shills can do is peddle fear

How can you not endorse /our guy/?

Good.

>millions of Syrian refugees are going to come across the fucking ocean to USA if Hillary gets elected
They mostly won't be from Syria, but yes, she does intend to flood the USA with as many undesirable immigrants as possible so as to permanently turn as many states blue as possible and erode what remains of the working class.
>Hillary will instantly jump to war with Russia or whoever, since she's had no experience with diplomacy whatsoever
She actively wants war.

nice fanfiction

I'm sorry but having someone upstanding and dignified sitting in the highest office of the land is kind of important. It takes a backseat to policy certainly but to say it's irrelevant is even more irresponsible.

So is New Zealand news the only western news not cucked to complete shit or do I have to stick to Al Jazeerah?

It's sarcasm you fucking dolt

Clinton can't even stand without being drugged, so Trump wins on the upstanding issue.

Time to move to NZ I guess

>a meme reply
Again, I've outlined above why I dislike both Clinton and Trump. If there was a better option, I'd undoubtedly vote for it but as it stands, I'll take four more years of status quo over four years of russian roulette.

The reaction

This2bh. The cult of personality, and not even the real character, but the cartoonish one created by the media.

How can a smart person seriously believe this shit isn't rigged?

Even when the status quo is guaranteed to kill you?

Hillary is more likely to shut down Cred Forums though

shillposters are far worse then trumposters

Do you know what words mean?

No she's not.

Merkel was fine (albeit an eu shill) before she went apeshit and threw the gates open

and i say that as a brit

Subjective retardation. Explain how and please back up your guarantee with some sort of source information.
So, you mean I can move on with my fucking life?

Yeah, she is

Why not just fully embrace Discordianism and vote for Hillary for chaos sake. Donald Trump would provide chaos, but not around places you visit.

You visit here. You want immediate reaction at the click of a button.

Imagine for a moment, Cred Forums being angry for

four
straight
years

Isn't it worth it? Tbh, the election is already in the bag, I can't wait.

/his/ please go

>So, you mean I can move on with my fucking life?
You're still going to be a paid shill even when the election is over, you know. The shilling never stops.

>Shillary Defense Force in full action

TRIGGERED

No she's not

If you call that living.

>claims to support free speech
>claim to be free thinkers

half of them are literal fascists and nazi sympathizers

I'd rather have reddit and tumblr made for 4+ years, would be a lot more fun

there's a ton of other candidates, why vote for the one of the worst ones? at least vote in blank, bro

>claiming both Clinton and Trump are awful choices is now shilling for Clinton
excellent logic my pea-brained compadre

why is Cred Forums hill central? is it cause media cucks come here in their spare time or you are just that conditioned?

Shills on suicide watch.

No it wouldn't. They're not from India and socially awkward high schools in Oklahoma.

Pick on the special needs children.

If you're politically ignorant enough to think they're equally bad, you're politically apathetic enough to not care, and certainly wouldn't be talking about your apathy on Cred Forums. This marks the shill.

Doesnt matter who wins the economy is collapsing. I cant wait for the law of the jungle to come back in full effect

You kids are fucked

The economy is recovering, but of course the facts aren't important to you.

>guy who wrote this unironically thinks NATO countries would give a ratshit about defending america in the event of a civil war

without the USA NATO essentially ceased to exist. who exactly do you think is going to get involved? the turksmells?
the brits? the French? the butthurt belt who cant even project force beyond their own borders? the toothless and disarmed germans? NATO is set up to be an American led American run American dominated and American funded anti Russia alliance, with no America there is no NATO

Reddit and tumblr don't shit up this place as much as Cred Forums.

>there's a ton of other candidates, why vote for the one of the worst ones? at least vote in blank, bro
Because that vote would be a complete waste. I'd rather vote for the status quo and get to trigger a bunch of virulent neckbeards in the process.
>people only talk about things about which they are intensely passionate on a indonesian sweater knitting forum
I can tell how new you are. Cred Forums isn't like r/the_donald, my election tourist friend. People shitpost here all the fucking time, particularly at 5 am.

After all her Alt-Rights speeches? Yeah she totally is

But a civil war over this is the incoherent rant of a paranoid lunatic.

Remember to spread it anons, praise kek

Now she's alt-right? Jesus Christ user, make up your mind, she can't be both commie, alt-right, lefty, for immigration, corporate shill, for war against the Russkies, etc at once

t.nu male

>fucking farm animals that are convinced they are people actually think this even matters

if youre poor, youre finished

if you are a retarded helpless woman/child, youre finished

if you live in a major city and youre not a viciously armed gangster/cop, youre finished

>I cant wait for the law of the jungle to come back in full effect

so you can have a valid reason to kill yourself when you are forced to leave the basement?

>virulent neckbeards
wut? that's not a really a meme around here, """bro"""

If the Democrats were winning so badly, how come they are resorting to tabloid, yellow journalism and 11th hour rape allegations against their opponent?

shes for anything that will bring her and pals shekels

They are literally following scripts

kek

Election tourists aren't from around here, """bro""".

This place has been a real shithole since Cred Forums invaded after that first new Star Wars trailer. Hopefully, the election will sweep out some of the trash.

You can't be this fucking stupid user. I refuse to believe that anyone who can read, write and use the internet is this stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

required reading

>HILLARY'S DYING YOU GUYS
>BILL CLINTON RAPES EVERYONE
>but the Democrats are the ones practicing yellow journalism and bullshit allegations

>Literal evidence of how disgusting the democrats actually are vs Rape allegations

I don't know how either party is getting away with it

suprising,since you continue to post.

both of these are true

But those are 100% true though

Both of those are true. If Clinton wins the election she won't survive two years, and Bill Clinton's face at the last debate said it all.

Trump is the healthiest man. He has never a drank an alcohol.

Prove it and I'll prove Trump is a rapist fraud.

you shills are SHOCKINGLY obvious

Bill isn't running and Shitlery isn't sick. Tramp however has a couple of lawsuits hanging already.

You're the one who fucked up misunderstanding what the other guy was saying about Hillarys speeches on the Alt-Right. He's just toying with you now

Is this election kino?

youtu.be/A1EqkwHd1zI

I actually like Kaine a hell of a lot more than Hillary Clinton, so I am okay with this.

>Why do Democrats write tabloid journalism?
>ACCORDING TO THE FACE OF THIS MAN I HAVE DETERMINED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT HE IS A RAPIST

from this post i have determined that the average trumpkin is dumber than an aubergine

His brother did tho. And he has discontinued payment for his cerebral palsy nephew because that poor fucker's dad was a drunk. The '''man''' doesn't care about his own fucking family.

He is absolutely in great health for his age. Just consider everything he is doing. He has more energy than many men thirty years younger than him.

Clinton collapses in mild weather and needs to be drugged so heavily to get into a debate that they need to keep her hidden away for weeks at a time.

i wasnt the original guy,i do believe hillary will do or say anything to appease voters and donars.

Proofs?

>He is absolutely in great health for his age

He's fat lol

>Just consider everything he is doing

Walking

>He has more energy than many men thirty years younger than him.

He's fat

I want Trump to lose just so that this whole cult of personality Cred Forums built for him gets BTFO

Is- is this satire?

The drugging? Look at her glasgow grin and freakish behaviour in the debates, and how she eventually starts acting normal, if tired, as it goes on.

And yet he still has more energy than you.

Is it even being reported in America? It's disgusting.

I'm also realizing how flipped so many ideological positions have become.

In 2008, lefties LOVED wikileaks when it was bashing Bush and the Invasion of Iraq, now they're foreign devils hell bent on destroying American Democracy (exactly what republicans used to say).

They'll cry and compare America to Australia till the cows come home when it comes to Healthcare and Gun Control, but when you mention the fact we have Voter IDs they'll shit their pants and call us racist.

Suggesting that the Media has biases and is influencing public opinion is CONSPIRACY! tier when talking about CNN and Huffpo, but Murdoch and Fox News? UBER RICH TRYING TO TRICK CITIZENS!

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills, if i was American i probably would have shot up a clinton rally at this point.

You seriously think Hillary is sending shills in to here, of all places, in an attempt to gain the important Cred Forums vote? This place where people are so notoriously open to alternative opinions, that's where she sends astroturfers?

Jesus christ. Sometimes the only thing you can say about Trumpettes, unsatisfying though it is, is that they're all quite simply extremely stupid people.

>Clinton collapses in mild weather and needs to be drugged so heavily to get into a debate that they need to keep her hidden away for weeks at a time.
Nigga, have you ever been around a 68 year old person with pneumonia? Shit weakens them a lot. It's not like getting pneumonia when you're 12. I'm a caretaker of old folks and that shit hits them pretty hard, yet she has looked hale and healthy in every public appearance recently.

You're just pointing to the same video over and over and over again and ignoring the recent shit, except for saying she's now suddenly 'drugged' because she seems fine. Delusion. Sad!

>And yet he still has more energy than you.

At least I'm keeping up my grades in Uni and didn't fall for the self esteem movement.

If he was so high energy he wouldn't have dropped the Vietnam draft for "bone spurs in his feet"

>You seriously think Hillary is sending shills in to here, of all places, in an attempt to gain the important Cred Forums vote?

You desperately need to learn to mix up your posting style, you are so fucking obvious

Not only that, but the lefty types are now backing the biggest Bankster candidate in decades while railing against the one they all oppose.

Her website has an article on Pepe and how it's a Nazi symbol. They absolutely know about this place. It's not about getting your vote, it's about disrupting Cred Forums's propaganda.

If anything, excessive shilling on Cred Forums would get people more riled up in favor of Trump.
>inb4 I get called a shill

I feel this way too.

The amount of propaganda in our media at this point has become unbearable as well.

>this comic book shit is genuinely the level the alt-rightists operate at

I hope everything burns to ash

the amount of propaganda here these days has reached literally 1984 levels

Her pneumonia was aspirational pneumonia caused by other, more serious diseases. If it was the regular pneumonia anyone can get that passes eventually, she wouldn't be hugging little girls in public right after being diagnosed.

source?

I'm voting trump but only because Hillary said she wants to ban anime.
Otherwise I wouldn't care.

You do know this entire thread is Marxists fucking with you right