What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

www24.zippyshare.com/v/7M5qoaUe/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear Will Smith chooses movies where he knows everyone else will be shit so he doesn't have to try as hard, is this true?

>margot robbie
Dropped ugly and cant act. Get standarda

No, because he chose this movie

>take a 3 month break from tv because every other thread is about meme squad or star meme 7 or some Batman v superman meme shit movie
>come back
>it's exactly the same
>no more seagalposting threads
>no more gabagoolposting threadss
>no more kevinposting threads

This board had the shortest prime ever. Going back to gif to see if the tranny thread is any good since this place sucks

Not much tbqh.
The fire dude was pretty good on the whole, but his heroic sacrifice felt forced.
Boomerang was great, but he was let down by the story not doing shit with him.
Will Smith was ok, he had at least some semblance of an arc.
Other than that it was a total clusterfuck.

Wow. I wish all girls would have tits like this (without silicon shit)

For you

>hates cancer
>misses other kind of cancer

>gabagool posting is cancer
>Kevin posting is cancer
>seagal posting is cancer

End your life

the secret ending

>Will Smith was ok, he had at least some semblance of an arc.

No shit, Will Smith hogged the spotlight? What a world

Why there's pills that can change your gender within year, but no pill to make womyn thicc and huge breasted? Are reptilians gay or something?

Fuck off, Russian spy.

>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

>womyn thicc
Kill yourself nigger

>pill to make womyn thicc

Honestly?
Nothing.

memes, and repeating them over and over again are cancer yes

holy fucking shit i love this guy. i wish i had half that intelligence to squander on meaningless shitposting

I wish you had the intelligence to read that he says the same fucking thing every time.

>margot
>ugly
pic one

OMG It's slowly becoming Harley thread.. god no

Haha, nice joke my gay-friend.

I am not a nigger.

>almost 14 minutes of Joker x Harley featurette
Thoughts?

You just play one on the internet

Why do you think so?

I love Katana! She is very cute!

kill yourself

using nigger memes would suggest it.

You first.

It's hard to fully make sense of the club scene due to the reshoots. I know some believe that Joker was messing with Common due to Common calling Harley a bitch but I still haven't really decided.

After all, you notice when watching the scene that Joker is constantly eyeing Harley throughout his conversation with Common, like he "really" wants to bring Harley over.

Although a simple explanation for this whole scene could be that Joker did want to kill Common after he called Harley a bitch BUT first wanted to see Common make out with Harley before he blew his brains out (to see a man get a few last seconds of lust and sexual satisfaction).

You should read the novel. Or at least skim to those parts.

I hope that it isn't an entire "comic book history" of the characters and that they rather show a lot of behind the scenes and we get interviews with Leto and Margot.

Is the novel based on the original David Ayer cut or the WB cut?

Original cut.

I want a Katana/Boomerang movie

>2 mins for gag reel
How come we never get 20 minute gag reels anymore?

Remember how the Seinfeld gags for each season were an episode length.

I hate when they cut it down with music behind.

i just want to see her get WHITED

What nigger meme I used?

Original Ayer cut.
www24.zippyshare.com/v/7M5qoaUe/file.html

>0.33 mb
>it is user trying to sell me his trojan episode

nah it is the actual novel.

Check out this that wasn't in the movie

>they still included "Slipknot" as part of the main cast

wew lads

So Joker brutally beats to death that guard that had the basket blow up in his face.

Not so fast

SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>So what is his special ability again?
>He can climb anything!

>he climbs a building right before his death
poetry

It confirmed that I don't need to waste any of my money on Rebirth SS issues.

>not DAMAGED cut
One job.

Can we have a Boomerang thread?

when is the directors cut coming out?

Why is he so Australian

November 15th on itunes and like a month later on blu ray I think

Soundtrack

nothing

Based Armand

Is that why he played in After Earth with his son?

it was in the movie though

>not chalked

The licensed soundtrack has some good songs.
Shame some of the versions used in the film are far superior... and unreleased.