Why does Cred Forums like this reddity trash?

Why does Cred Forums like this reddity trash?

Because reddit posts on Cred Forums all the time

Because its "le X D so random"

thats really the only reason.

Trick question OP. I'm intelligent enough to see through its puerile attraction.

You don't get to pretend to be intellectual while using the word "reddity".

t.redditor

idk senpai, maybe because it has some nice ideas and is funny?

Why you dislike it?

because Cred Forums IS reddit

What's up redditors! So nice of you to show up! What's next, unironic racism and anti-semitism

Because it's popular and he's gotta show how contrarian he is, like any teenager

>it's a Cred Forums is obsessed with trying to be different from reddit episode.

Thread hidden, user ignored.

Oh look, another meme OP post.

What does 'reddity' even mean? Reddit is frequented by many different people with different opinions. I'm sure there are redditors who hate Rick and Morty.

Personally, I enjoy Rick and Morty because it's entertaining and funny. Expecting everyone to have one opinion or another is very infantile and is not a sign of maturity at all.

I know you're just looking for (You)s and you don't actually want a discussion on the subject, same way redditors post popular opinions so they would get upvotes. Why do you have to bring reddit mentality to Cred Forums, OP?

It seems redditors come to Cred Forums then they vent and shitpost because on reddit they have to be on their best behaviour lest they get downvoted.

Tl;dr
OP is a faggot.

>tfw no qt bunny ears gf

>it's a TV show where the main character is normal and all the other characters are zany and unbearable
>how fresh and exciting

>m-m-m-mummy make them stop liking what I don't like

based retard

What show? Not Bob's burgers. Bob's pretty weird too.

fuck off kike

Fuck off redditor.

They are all pretty normal. Bob being the voice of reason doesn't make the rest of them unbearable.

It's funny how redditors come to Cred Forums and start calling others redditor because they think it's funny, or perhaps they think it's a way of fitting in.

Reddit has existed for a long time alongside Cred Forums but only recently have people started calling others reddit. It probably has to do with an influx of actual redditors due to r/Cred Forums or perhaps there is a new generation of fags that are trying to form their own chan culture and identity different from what the previous generation had.

To be honest I'm not even bothered by being called a redditor but it derails the discussion and adds nothing to the conversation. It is a meme argument and quite frankly it lowers the quality of discussion here, which I guess you wouldn't care about if Cred Forums is not your primary message board for discussion but just a place to shitpost, and go on racist/sexist/anti-semitic rants.

Maybe I'm just getting too old to post on a Taiwanese farming notice board. For a long time anons have been complaining about cancer, I think it has finally metastasized, Cred Forums is but a shell of what it used to be.

Cred Forums was never good, newfag

Because I'd rather like something that is good,than be a faggot Cred Forums poster who thinks everything sucks.

after season 4 the show lost its touch. Gene used to be stupid but sometimes smart but now he's just fit the mold of being stupid and *presses fart note on keyboard*. A real shame

more like tl;dr, where the r stands for reddit

I've been here 8 years and it was definitely better than it is.

That's a meme, that originated during the golden age of Cred Forums. Cue the picture of moot shitposting in post no. 50.

As
said it was better before. Now it's literally the asshole of the internet.

great, watched first season on netflix

Its completely watchable but there not real good episode, they're all just alright

Shit on the floor

holy fuck how reddit is this thread

>has a Cred Forums pass
checks out

I've literally never seen any thread about this show on Cred Forums that wasn't hating on it.

>writing a tome in response to a three word troll

christ redditors are easy to manipulate

It isn't as consistently good as Archer but it is occasionally funny, the other dimensional television episodes are the highlight