Amy Schumer, she's also beautiful.

what the fuck

The Big Bang Theory

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0X645IPqEk

Anything for (You)'s eh?

>WHY SIRRAH TIS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWENTY HUNDRED A' SIX AND TEN

dont worry you literal sheep

is this the current year man? ihave never seen his show

His tv show is hampered by being targeted at a specific American audience, but i liked the bugle podcast, he's better with someone to play with and free to say whatever they want about anyone.

i'd take jimmy fallon over that retard

>a yuropoor likes a yuropoor

of course you would think he is funny bongistani.

I remember seeing his stand-up back when I was a liberal and finding it very dull. I think he's just a shit comedian, regardless of your political position.

But he failed in the uk, that's why he had to go to america.

We know, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be more intelligible to a fellow brit. Same reason we boke fun at your ladies.

We like what we grow up with more on average than others.

John Stewart was great because he'd take on anybody if they did something stupid and there was comedy in it.

This dude always seems like he's trying to sell me something and it makes my skin crawl

his writers are shit
he could probably be good otherwise

dan from collegehumor writes on the show

It's oliver himself. he just isn't the star power or "IT" that steward colbert had. he is kinda guy to get typecasted as the professor/glasses/etc. and his jokes are not for mass public appeal.

also oliver never just takes the piss out of anyone just for a laugh. probably because its a weekly show and there is a lot of material available for that. they pick one big item that goes for 17ish minutes and the rest is just crumbs. this is starkly different to how the daily show / corbert show ran

John Oliver is funny, the script for Last Week isn't. Not all of the time, anyway. It can be, but not usually.

Jon Stewart for similar instance, cannot be funny under any circumstances. He practically invented the "Say something unfunny and then wait for the scripted audience to laugh" technique.

>pic related

His standup is some of the funniest shit. Something about his mannerisms and ambiguity play well with his content.

Also Chris Hardwick

i cant speak to that cuz i never watched his standup. but the show is very political and the format of the show and his delivery of the content make it very hit and miss.

He was a lot better in his stint as guest host on the daily show, really is down to the writers.

I'm a liberal but don't find his humor funny

not even the CURRENT YEAR fucking thing which I swear I never heard but it's like he plays clips and then screams loudly in mocking way

zero jokes

whe she was younger and slimmer she was kinda hot.

so i tried to find his set at the laugh factory but i could only find his set at get this, the city winery
youtube.com/watch?v=BaXbM_gOSYI

watch this it pretty much explains why he is a good pick for hbo and why he will never have mass appeal
except for tumblr im sure

Bill Maher
Seth MacFarlane
Louis CK
Hannibal buress

>Bill Maher
yup
>Seth MacFarlane
yup
>Louis CK
king cuck sure but pretty funny
>Hannibal buress
dunno

Agreed that Tosh has amazing stand-up. He's one of my favorite comedians, but a lot of people will dismiss him since the quality of his show is so much lower than his stand-up.

Louis is a good comedian, only retarded cuck meme faggots disagree.

If something is funny I laugh. I don't need Cred Forums or Cred Forums's approval. And I don't care about a comedians political standpoint.

Early tosh was much better because his timing was so awkward and raw.

i think there is some novelty to someone making a political statement in their standup but execution is key.

e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=WWV9tJgfzsw

Try talking about op without the Cred Forumstards shutting down your thread. In the name of free speech of course.