So this guy is also a robot, right?

So this guy is also a robot, right?

no. fucking hell you theoryfags should stop embarassing yourselves even more

When will we see the shrink-ray?

there is no ray you fool. You shrink as you enter the doorway into the train, as seen with mcpoyle

Get out of here with your retarded fanwank, there is obviously a shrink ray, probably built by Arnold/MiB which is why he's looking for the cure.

>Hopkins enjoys talking to robots
>Talks to black guy a lot

>Episode talks about giving robots more back story instead of just emotion from it
>Reveals black guys son is dead

Maybe he's the beta tester and the beta test

yes,pretty much all the staff apart from Dr Lector.
WUTATWEEST

You fucks cant into theory. Its obvious the board are aliens.

So are the wooden planks they use for target practice robots too? If not how do you explain the simunition blowing splintery holes in them?

robot bullets motherfucker. they slow down when they're about to hit a guest

No

stop being stupid

no one is a host except the people who are host

The only person that might be a host is MIB

that doesn't explain the map or giant scientists in the first episode

>doorway autists BTFO

Shrink-ray confirmed

No, but I was thinking his daughter might be.

are you fucking stupid

its called a holographic display you idiot

>bernard and theresa cullen in the map room after dark
>they start making out and having sex
>bernard pushes cullen onto the table
>westworld completely flattened by her ass
>all the guests die

screencap this

This would be cool, but they've already shown that he has a wife. Unless his wife is a robot too. It would also explain why the boss lady is fucking him and why he's so intent on developing Dolores' sentience.

>The only person that might be a host is MIB

are you fucking retarded?

A skype bot would be way easier to simulate than a real robot imo.

I've got to admit I thought about it. My other theory is that the Man in Black is Arnold who is looking for something Ford hid within the park. If any of those two theories turn out to be true, I'll drop the show instantly.

Yeah, but they gave it all away last episode

Guys can someone map out where the hosts are and what timeline it is?

It doesn't make sense.

-William meets Dolores
-William goes to town and shoots that outlaw
-That rat hooker wants to hook up with William
-then Teddy comes into town into the saloon with the lesbian guest and she hooks up with the rat hooker, the poster is completely changed infront of the saloon

all between this Teddy and Dolores are interacting with Ford and Bernard

Is this through one day of the park, the interactions are before and after?

It's the other way around. The Man in Black is searching for something Arnold hid in the park before his 'death'.

I'm loving this meme, people keep falling for it.

Then who's the Man in Black?

It is confusing, but I think everything is pretty much happening linearly and over the course of multiple days. The only exception might be the scenes with the Man in Black because those seem like flashbacks.

>Then who's the Man in Black?

Just a man. He's been coming to the park for 30 years. Was probably obsessed with the place. It would make sense that he'd be the most likely person to see the subtle clues Arnold left, and given his obsessive nature demonstrated by his frequenting the park - the one most likely to pursue them.

Hmm, ok. Sounds plausible.

Or they could be paintball bullets that are corrosive to host material

Are you retarded? If they can cause a welt on William why the fuck can't they splinter wood?

so this is supposed to be a direct sequel to the original right?

CGI yule brynner when?

it's a completely seperate story

like Fargo TV

Fargo was connected to the events of the film though via the suitcase.

Westworld is a complete retelling - the original film is non-canon.

>human skin has impact resistance that is similar to wood
I'm the retarded one?

He is running maintenance on Delores. He is part of her loop. There is no evidence stating whether or not he is a host. We've had two Bernard and Delores loops. One ending with his wife the other ending with the bitch.

He's a guest, they bring up MiB to the security guy and he says that guest gets to do whatever he wants
If securrity knows who he is then Ford does

someone "leaked" a theory that MIB is a fixer/bugtester for Ford

Ever since the bugs connected to what Ford suspects is Arnold's codes and machinations, he sends MIB to find the maze before any of the hosts can

Bernard meanwhile wants to send Dolores there before MIB gets to it

I'm thinking that maybe he was a member of the park development team with ford but left before it was completed or became obsessed with something (the maze) that ford was hiding from him

We're not gonna find out what's at the end of the maze until episode 10.

That's in December.

I believe this theory is actually the cAse

Reminder that Dolores' storyline endgame is her getting raped

Maybe he assumed a new identity, I doubt Ford personally checks every guest's record and appearance, he's got security people hired to do that, and it's perfectly reasonable to assume they wouldn't know him since even higher ups like Bernard don't.
Might be true, but sounds boring as fuck tbqh. If that theory is true, I'll drop the show.

I reckon he's one of the shareholders that are looking to exploit the park or the hosts

what is the purpose of such a ludicrously scaled map? youd need a microscope to see the fucking train move never mind any of the people. yet they all just stand around it tapping their ipads and pretending to work. what are they working on? the shape of the mountains? the colour of the soil? because they cant possibly be seeing anything else

i thought the same when i watched last night.

They are called hosts but what's the correct term for them

Robots, androids or cyborgs?

They can zoom in and out, you know.

Humanoid sentinents

MiB is most definitely not Arnold. That would be fucking stupid and doesn't make any sense. Why would Ford let him roam around causing havoc if he didn't agree with his vision and deemed it to be extremely dangerous?

He's been coming there for 30 years and Ford, a brilliant man who practically co-created new life hasn't noticed? C'mon.

The brutish bugtester theory seems a lot more legit and sound.

Androids I think

It's to give the viewers an idea of the size and scale. Later on it shows that the hologram can zoom in to very specific locations.

>Let's build full sized robots and shrink them down
>let's build our huge facility on a remote location even though our park is the size of a table

yeah really thinking this through

Android

Cyborgs have organic bits and Robots arent necessarily humanoid

android = robot humanoid

t. google

Reminder she isn't an authorized weapons user yet was able to fire a gun last ep

replicants

authorized weapon just means her command system won't allow her to

it doesn't mean she can't physically pull the trigger

remember the guns act like real guns except they fire bullets that only hurt hosts

here's hoping my westfu gets more screentime

Dumb shrinkposter.

OPEN TITS

The humans are giants and the robots are normal sized like we were in the 1800s

She looks like Britney Spears with botox lips and a massive nose.

don't you have a business to run elon?

we don't know that she isn't authorized

she's the oldest host in the park still in use

she could have had weapons rights for 30 years and nobody cared to update that status because nothing ever happened with her

I hope he never finds this place, he'll build a bot and then talulah posting will become board cancer.

Did you not see the fact that she previously tried to use a gun and could not, then the guy says 'i guess some people just aren't meant to pull the trigger'

She can only use one after hearing the 'voice of god'

Arnold rebuild himself using that evil robots remains
screencap this

They are not androids.

The material they made out off has to have some organic components, so the replicant meme is actually more fitting. They bleed, they have a highly developed "brain" if you wanna call it, and they obviously become sentient. Impossible if youre not using some fuckign quantum processing, and i highly doubt that.

So they probably have cell tissue or atleast some material which can mimick its behaviour, same goes for their brains.

that could have been purposely done to deepen her naive female spirit of not being able to harm a fly

also she shot a Single Action Army revoler with the hammer down....
so everything goes in this franchise

Nah, only Ford is a robot. He's the successful attempt of Arnold to create consciousness. Ford upon realizing this became angry because he didn't want all these feels and thoughts and killed Arnold.

How many seasons until they get to Futureworld? Or do you think the show will be cancelled before that?

Literally overwritten by her self-evolving programming.

>not realizing the second level is Futureworld

Futureworld = present day

how would you know what the future-future would look like ?

you can do various stages of hsitory, but not the future

...i know

I was drawing attention to that

Does anyone have that picture that they found in episode 1?

Data from Star Trek could do all that and he was an android

>they bleed
that is to say
>they leak a fluid which resembles blood and react as if they were a human bleeding

anyway isn't a replicant just a specific form of android?

But how long are they going to tease it?

you do realise that there was a sequel to west world called futureworld right? It's another park and I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in the first episode at some stage

>futureworld sequel

i know, but the concept is still stupid

Are the guests allowed to rape children?

>Data

He has a 23rd century positronic brain.

it could be pretty cool if it was a mars or moon simluation

No, this has videogame morality so children are off limits

>He's been coming there for 30 years and Ford, a brilliant man who practically co-created new life hasn't noticed?
He's a brilliant man absorbed by his work, he looks like he spends all of his time working on the hosts, probably doesn't even pay any attention to the guests. MiB might have been coming for 30 years, but he seems to have been keeping low key until the start of the show. My guess is that from conversations with the hosts and recent malfunctions, Ford has now figured out that Arnold is responsible, which is why he's introducing a new storyline(I don't know what his exact plan is with the storyline, maybe it's a trap). Anyway, I think it's plausible, but it would definitely be bad, predictable writing(same thing with Bernard being an android), which is why I said I'd drop the show if any of those turn out to be true.

too obvious

I love how the HAD to add the interracial side romance that literally adds fucking nothing to the story

>too obvious
It's an HBO show

written by BRAVO nolan's brother

there is no such thing as too obvious

I'm trying to figure out if it's still two sections of the same timeline or not.

Bernard talks to her, but then she seems to remember everything and stumble into William. That seems to put a hole in the theory that William is the MIB unless it's to mislead us, and this is the event that occurred 30 years ago. Maybe the scientist that Ford and Bernard discuss actually caused Dolores to change.

She is the oldest one too, so her brain would have the longest time to develop sentience.