youtube.com/watch?v=pj-1b1Yvep8
youtube.com/watch?v=19tJGCNhj3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rich white people only

REEEEEEEEE
MGTOW SHITTERS GET OFF MY BOARD

There wasn't any nogs on board.

>only black homosexual trannies

There was Irish men, the nogs of the north.

>But captain we can't plot this course there's an iceberg in our way
>I SAID DO IT! FUCKING DO IT NOW! FUCK ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE ON BOARD OF THIS SHITTY CRACKER VESSEL! ALL WHITES ON BOARD THIS SHIP DESERVE TO DROWN, INLCUDING ME! RAM THE ICEBERG AT FULL SPEED AND MAKE SURE TO TRY AND DESTROY AS MANY RESCUE BOATS AS YOU CAN! #SOSORRYFORSLAVERY

Jesus they really went a bit overboard with this line didn't they

I was already laughing and then you said they went a bit overboard. Thanks mate.

>CRACKER VESSEL

ughhhh sexist much??????

I think that over 10% were middle eastern from the Ottoman empire. I dunno if the percentage of women and children saved was lower for them though

Wait, I agree with this,does that make me a bad person?

Yes your valuing peoples lives based on arbitrary things they cant control

Absolutely based post

I once had a dream about being on the Titanic as it sank. Possibly the most vivid and thrilling thing ive ever experienced.

>"Gun down any white man that attempts to escape the ship, this ocean shall be their tomb."

I get that Cameron is a liberal but was this really necessary?

It's a natural instinct for men to protect women and children. Guess that means you're a woman yourself.

>Transfolk, P.O.C's and Neurodivergents only!

Not wanting to do the chivalrous thing, and send the women and children into very cold lifeboats. While you and the other gentlemen play cards drink the last of the ships whisky supply. Before this starts playing
>youtube.com/watch?v=pj-1b1Yvep8

(Christ those top 2 comments)

That's what I'd think, fuck it were gonna die anyway time to play cards in a ship underwater.

what about shemales and traps?

>what about shemales and traps?
In 1912? Pic related.

>this movie launched Kate Winslet
>by portraying her as passionate pretty intelligent independent woman

You just have to let her be the one asking about life boats haven't you ?

>Women and children and trans and gays and...
>Captain we need to....
>And POC's and non binaries and gender fluid and
>Oh god! Captain we need to save the childr-...
>aaaand...

>try to board rescue boat
>"sorry sir only women and children at this moment"
>"did you just assume my gender?!"
either that or
>"only women and proud, oppressed people of color. let all the white men drown!"

That's why Titanic wouldn't work today.

The iceberg was white too. It was a self loathing iceberg.

it was a privilege

if it was in the year the titanic sank then OK i'm cool with it, but in the current year, with most women screaming "equality now" even though they aren't equal, then fuck know. i'll toss every woman's ass overboard to get on a boat (besides my wife and any other blood relatives)

>OK i'm cool with it
you literally would, given you'd freeze to death

>Kate Winslet is a strong independent woman who refused her reserved seat on the life boat

GAL-lows

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=19tJGCNhj3E

>do you know anything about navigation? get on the boat
>do you know anything about catching fish in the open sea? get on the boat
>then women and children

what he meant by that?

As if there's a difference.

>who am I, Gamling?

>THROW ALL THE WHITE MEN OVERBOARD! WE'RE SETTING COURSE FOR AFRICA! MAKE SPACE FOR THE NUBIAN NOBLES WE'RE PICKING OFF THERE! PUT ON YOUR BEST DRESSES LADIES!

The pacing went all haywire from that point in the movie onwards

I identify as a 6 year old girl. Now let me onto the lifeboat you fucking shitlord.

>ice((((berg)))))
M8, it knew what it was doing the whole time.

So you would let your wife's children drown?

>a bit overboard

not even redddit, worse you're the goofy still edgy kid who thinks Cred Forums is cool

>You are our captain, Sire.

Well, I heard a study saying roaches could survive a nuclear explosion, so I'm sure an ice berg wasn't a big deal.

In that time period Italians or Irish were not considered white. In other words, rich white people only.

I'm jelly, I've had some few dreams of being on a small ship as it sank and literally standing on the very top as it slipped beneath the waves but nothing like being on the Titanic while it was slowly sinking and having to find a way topside from flooding compartments and shit.

Would be cool.

I don't think you know what white means.

>I don't think you know what white means.
In the context of the socio-economic climate of 1912, anyone from Northern Europe, preferably Protestant, we'll make an exception for the French but your on thin ice, and with some disposable income so at least 2nd class passenger.

No you

White is a social construct

>brown women and children only
>we have had our day in the sun... it is their turn to lead now

A startlingly progressive message, but a little historically inaccurate, Cameron!

Is that captain from the SS Sverige or the HMS Britannia?

The female Captain of the USS Columbia.

>iceberg is a phallic object

>it destroys the Titanic by raping it, causing death and permanent scars

>the lifeboats are shaped like vaginas

>the women and children are saved by the mystic power of the cosmic feminine

Cameron is pretty next-level with his symbolism, once you start noticing it.

I don't think you know basic early 20th century history of the United States. Understandable if you're not from there, but you shouldn't speak about shit you clearly know nothing about.

>The scene where he orders the ships to steer straight ahead into the iceberg at full speed while he and his crew scream "DEATH!" repeatedly out loud over and over.

What was Cameron trying to do here?

ha! upvoted.

what kind of dicks have you seen that are shaped like an iceberg friend

How would trans folk have fared on the Titanic?

Would they have been allowed on with women and children?

If the Titanic sank in 2016, would different people be allowed on the life rafts first?

>Women and children and People of Color only

Would the white men be left to die?

yours, but for some reason I never saw more past the tip.

That was back then when women knew their place and ppl respected chivalry.

If you are doing that now you are just a dumbass cuck.

Friendly reminder that feminists have never been good.

Now someone shoop Louis CK on to OP's pic with this post.

that pretty much sums up my sex-life

Remake when?

>White women and Black men only

What Did He Mean By This?

Underrated post

So much death. What can white men do against such reckless hate?

That can't be real
>get saved
>still have time to complain

Leave me be Gamling, a King goes down with his ship, get the women and children to the lifeboats.

>Smith’s half-sister Thyrza died in 1921 and his widow, Sarah Eleanor Smith, was hit and killed by a taxi in London in 1931.[35] Their daughter, Helen Melville, married and gave birth to twins, Simon and Priscilla. Simon, a pilot in the Royal Air Force, was killed in World War II. Priscilla died from polio three years later; neither of them had children. Helen died in 1973

KEK.

sums up my list of things to avoid.

well huh i fucked you are mom LOL

KEK

But the patriarchy totally exists you guys.

Don't forget about all those drafts and world wars.

If the Titanic sank in 2016, I would expect everyone to die fighting for the best spot on the life boats.

The Scottish are the true nogs of the North

In just about every modern cruise ship accident the crew fucks off and leaves the passengers to die.

HEY

LOOK AT ME

HEY

I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW

>Another said that women, though saved through the noble sacrifice of men, were in the equally hard situation of having to see the ship go down
Is Hillary Clinton that old?

(((iceBERG)))

>Seeing the ship go down was as bad as going down with it
>sorry you died violently, but my feelings got hurt so I basically got it just as bad

They really haven't changed a single fucking bit.

You guys forget this is right along the time the whole suffrage movement was starting? This is right in the time period when they first started becoming horrible cunts and ruining everything for everyone. Prohibition ring any bells?

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Cred Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

JEW GET

Chek'd

iceBerg destroys the White Star ship

CHEQUED

possibly the worst get ever

kek go spin a dreidel, Donald Trump.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY RIGHT ROUND, LIKE A DREIDEL BABY, RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND

I was getting them when you called.

off topic post

after you m'lady

*tips death rate*

noice

>number lost: 1
all that privilege couldn't save the poor babby

KEK confirms it was the kikes all along

Wow second class women really got fucked

It is other men who draft you, to protect the country from other country's men.

Male privilege. Check it shitlords.

Men have known how shitty women are for thousands of years. There's a figure in greek myth (forget his name) that's basically /r9k/ incarnate, calling out women for being dumb useless whores.

The bloke who lived in a clay pot and spoke to dogs?

Why did second class women get rekt so hard?

There's also a Greek play that basically tells the story about women gaining power in society and destroying it.