ITT shows where each season is better than the last...

ITT shows where each season is better than the last, Pic entirely related even if it's only 3 seasons so far (renewed through to season 5 tho)

YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED A SINGLE EPISODE OF IT

Hang yourself iFaggot

image.jpg

>/qa/766970
wow juranoid they got a whole thread about you, you're big time now

no I've seen all of it, the best ep was the second to last ep of season 2 but as a season on the whole 3>2>1, altho the way Tex and Rachel were killed off smelled as tho it had something to do with the production side of show

except it isn't image.jpg you retarded faggots I'm on my laptop, but if it gets me away from mentally hannicapped spastics like you I can see why the idea of suicide would be appealing to some

>File: Our Girl.jpg (12 KB, 183x275)
>not even image.jpg
wtf is your problem

Breaking Bad

>image.jpg

>ITT shows where each season is better than the last,
Black Sails

delete your shitty lunix then or get your glasses

wanted to say that, but we have a 4th season ahead

I have no idea what you're talking about here is a screen cap top prove

True, keen for season 4, don't think I have a channel that airs it here in aus until a fair bit after it's out so I may torrent it

Babylon 5, although I think many people would say the final season ruins the streak.

> It's a pro military the Russians and China are the bad guy episode

pretty good, most movies / shows don't like to do that anymore it's always generic older rich white guys

Gotta reduce traffic

ahh shit i think i see the problem

I am actually not using a browser like you. I am careful in how I use the Internet.

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

In this case, I used wget to download all the images in a thread, and a pearl script that attached the post to them, and unfortunately it saves it as image.jpg

I'm not sure about that, I wasn't as into the show as alot of friends but IMO (most probably disagree)
4>5>2>1=3 I felt bad for Gus, until Walt forced his hand he actually kind of did nothing wrong (well I mean the drug distribution stuff sure but with regards to walt)

I'd say season 1 is the worst regardless, you can watch the rest without watching season 1 because it really adds nothing to the show

Wow, really? seems like a lot of effort to browse something like Cred Forums I mean i get it's good some things but the cost benifit analysis of the work required i wouldn't bother with it, may I ask why you use it for Cred Forums?

And season 3 had sort of too much of the Walt's homelife family drama for me