Dark Matter

> show is fucking awesome
>3 episodes in the WORST CHOREOGRAPHED FIGHT SCENE I'VE EVER SEEN
>reusing the same starewell when characters already shown to have moved past it
> get to bottom of starewell, guy "instinctively" turns around and shoots dude at top of stairs, literally 5 seconds for baddie to get first shot
> guy behind cover with head literally wide open, but nobody even aims near him
> nobody even shooting suppressive fire to keep him down anyways, only shooting AFTER he's already gotten up from cover and started gunning down baddies
> guy with katana meme somehow taking down 5 guys alone
> 3 baddies running down center of hallway chasing a MC, no suppressive fire, no caring about cover, literally right down the center of a hallway
> guy turns around after running a little, downs all 3 with pistol
> none of the MCs hit once, but the local militia leader dies "tragically"

It's a sci-fi show dammit, I'm not even /k/ but this is fucking fantasy bullshit tripe. Explain this shit darkfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/how-the-creators-of-dark-matter-and-killjoys-are-raisin-1779393664
penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/book/539897/wonder-women/
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/september-25-2016-dark-matter-donts-and-dogs/#comment-228570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its udder trash

They are poor. I was reading a set visit article on io9 and they can't even afford new drywall at their studio, there's fuckin exposed wiring and shit. It's kinda hilarious. There's no denying it sucks they can't afford a better stunt coordinator, but I have hope they'll get around to fixing that eventually.

Jodelle is cute! CUTE!

Fuck I feel sad now

starewells tend to look identical.
seen worse choreographed fights from pros (Seagal, Neeson)

it's like reading an article about a house visit to an actress and the author finds marijuana needles and crack knives

Link to article?

kinda don't want to read

holy shit top kek

Here, you go. They visited Killjoys' set too and the comparison against that visit kinda makes it even more sad.

io9.gizmodo.com/how-the-creators-of-dark-matter-and-killjoys-are-raisin-1779393664

>people actually think this is fine

But killjoys is even shittier why do they get more budget

perhaps their budget goes to the wrong places

I love her bitch face.

2qt4u

W-what are you suggesting...

So what's this about other than amnesia?

better set makers worse writers

sexy women
androids with consciousness
giga corporations
paralel universes
kung fu
violence

yeah this along with the Last Ship I just watch as shlock entertainment I hate to use this phrase but it's good shit if you can turn your brain off

anyone else notice how terrible / lazy this shows editing in, in atleast 3 actions scenes I watched they reused shots and there are massive continuity errors throughout , still fun tho obv

hello is this waifu

Still no high resolution pics of her forearm hair?

How exactly does each show justify the budget?
Does Killjoys have a more vast bigger world than Dark Matter did?
Is The Expanse the most expensive production that SyFy has right now? Cause it sure looks like it

>3d
>waifu

Why are older scifi shows like star trek, stargate and farscape all look good when seemingly every modern scifi show looks like they have no budget at all? Like sets that are just mostly empty rooms and shit.

>> show is fucking awesome

no its not, this is high school drama class tier garbage

Oh shut up you pretentious tosser. Fuck off to your arthouse thread.

Oh wait you haven't got one because you're just an edgy contrarian. Now there's a fucking surprise...

Season 1 was way better than season 2, the story was so fast paced and jumbled up. I'm really getting tired of the same forest and warehouse they go to on every planet.

But, the qts got me hooked on episode 1
I think the Expanse is actually the most expensive syfy show, maybe only BsG beats it
can't wait for season 2

WTF? How the scary girl of Silent Hill became this top tier at?

English, Please.

>They are poor.

Good. Means the show is cheap. Means Syfy might keep it going for a bit.

Killjoys and Dark Matter are both co-financed by Syfy and Space (the canadian Syfy). Also Killjoys apparently only has a 10 episode season as opposed to Dark Matter's 13.

>Lauren landed a new full time job before Bo or Kenzi did
How the fuck did that happen

aside from her titties she was better as a kiddo

I dropped this because of her last name in the show. Fucking cuck producers.

If Dark Matter does get cancelled least Jodelle will be able to get paid by putting that mouth to work
penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/book/539897/wonder-women/

You can let one of the creators know what you'd like to see more of
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/september-25-2016-dark-matter-donts-and-dogs/#comment-228570

That's an android doing the killing by the way. The movements are on purpose.
The "villain has a gun but is just standing around" isn't however.

>villain has a gun but is just standing around

that's what we are referring to, you mong

the android had some info they wanted to DL from her , so they probably doesn't wanted to shoot her to pieces

Looks like she waxes frequently.

>daily reminder, 6 is super gay

not her butthole

I get the gay sort of vibe off him but hey, he's not being pushed in your face gay so it's not important really. Would love for them to reveal him as gay in the finale after hardly mentioning it the entire run with the whole he was gay all along and you didn't know that's equality sjwshits!

Would fuck her hard, even if she a lesbian.

The Expanse is the most expensive show by far.

It actually costs as much as Walking dead.

>Why are older scifi shows like star trek, stargate and farscape all look good when seemingly every modern scifi show looks like they have no budget at all? Like sets that are just mostly empty rooms and shit.

The Expanse is the only show that is being produced that had the budget of Star Trek or StarGate. Farscape was able to reduce cost due to using puppets.

most of the shows are below Babylon 5 tier budget.

>Would love for them to reveal him as gay in the finale after hardly mentioning it the entire run with the whole he was gay all along
Yeah, but I get the feeling they're gonna use it as a plot point with him and 3 to somehow undermine 3's "white male-ness."

he's better that way than a bull.

He'd have to be not to have fucked the hell out of 5 by now. She obviously wanted the chocolate bar.

Probably her butthole too, if she's so obsessed with it that she even does her arms.

Jodelle isn't that lewd. Don't ever imply that again, bruh.

Adult entertainment when?

>I'm not even /k/

sure

any background reason why 1 was killed off

Too many cis white males.

Only made thread there since nobody responded here and I needed to vent

then they get the SG1/SGA/SGU renegade guy for 3-4 episodes, then they get rid of him too

found the cuck

More people need to really access what they are watching and learn to simply stop watching it.

>didn't make it through all of 1st episode
>dropped and deleted

>didn't make it through all of 1st episode
>dropped and deleted

Implying that 5 isn't secretly in love with 6

everybody asked the author on his blog to stop the romance shits, and especially to keep 5 single

This. Keep five single. She works better single.

what do you try to tell?

i really REALLY like this weebum

this image really SOLEd me on her body of work

Still makes me kek. And she getting nicely curvy in the right spots.

>if you can turn your brain off

kys

>anyone else notice how terrible / lazy this shows editing is

That's standard for American shows. America has some of the worst editing/continuity in the developed world.

You have to be 18 to post here, son.

Its Canadian.

>Kolburn

I get it.

>the show is anti-white

Can you wipe your feet when you leave Cred Forums so that you go treading their shit all over Cred Forums?

Can you wipe your mouth, I can't hear you over the bull's cum.

yeah it's a low budget canadian show. you can tell because the same handful of canadian actors show up in all of their shows. i think the canadian actors guild or whatever is a bit too small.

still love it and hope it gets 10+ seasons

literally didn't notice any of that, you are autistic m8.

Canada is in America.

It a Canadian show user.

Predictable

If you dislike this show you probably hust don't know how to have fun

I hope we see more of this outfit.

actually the politics arent that simple, they throw a lot of corporation names and their relations and whatever in play

>Business Two will never be your boss and emotionally and physically humiliate you when you do a shit job.

if I enjoyed this would I enjoy Battlestar or Stargate?

yeah, she won't, because she cares about her mates

Yes

Battlestar goes off the rails somewhere between s2-s3 with religious bullshit or whatever it was but before that it's comfy as fuck and has a billion times better production values than any other sci-fi show that's come out in the last two decades

Stargate I don't remember much of, haven't seen anything from it since I was a kid

Stargate definitely. Some actor will even be familiar after DM, and aik the showmaster and writers are the same (or some of them)

Battlestar ... well i enjoyed it for 1,5 seasons, but then the politics and 'lore'/world and the characters' decisions become ridiculous.. so it was dropped

best, comfiest scifi of all time. season 1 could be silly somtimes, later it gets larger plots

Stargate yes. I'll just go upstream and say that atlantis was better

Nope. Go watch Killjoys.

Why does she play the meak, timid girl in everything, I'd like to see her take charge

She looks like Ava delush

>I'd like to see her take charge
me too if you know what im saying

blues clue: I'm talking about femdom.

She's a youthful looking, petite oppai, Built for bondage and bdsm

She looks so fat even for an average girl

>not appreciating thicc actresses

>sci fi show
>has to have hand to hand fighting

I don't understand this meme anyway

Right, Because in the future that is no longer effective, Would you prefer they had weapons like this?

this is like that terrible christian bale movie with the gunkata

yessssssssssssss

is this cosplay or she was in alice movie? i have to watch it then

>is this cosplay
Yes
>she was in alice movie
Watch Tideland

Expanse is their prestige show, it's expensive as fuck hence the low ep count

Dark Matter and Killjoys are in the same boat as other shows like Wynonna Earp and Van Helsing which are made because they're cheap but still get ratings

>no white stockings
>no church shoes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Complaining that a woman doesn't waste money and makes do with what she already has

>not understanding how cosplay works

She might as well just wear a nametag that says I am Disney's Alice while wearing osh kosh bgosh PJs.

Fuck you and your enabling ways, faggot.

mute any and all action sequences in every show ever

I love this actor and hopes he stars in even more Canadian productions.

#triggered