Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No sequel :(

when this first came out it had lke a 68 on RT I swear to god. Then people decided it was counter to hate so thernn they decided to like it after it under performed.

tru keynoe

no extended edition that has all of Scott's backstory with Kim and shit

I really can't

Essential waifukino

Michael Cera is in it

Jessy Eisenberg

this movie would have honestly done better if they cast anyone else other than michael cera.

as perfect as that casting was, if it even shia lebeef, this would have been 200m + easy.

MEW is a skank who takes naked photos of herself.

Find a positive.

This overwrought adhd millennial pleasing lowest common denominator "le geek chic" pile of wank and references is self indulgent boring garbage.

Its the cine!magic equivalent of shaking your keys in front of a baby.

I literally did not enjoy a single second of it.

the entire movie is a flaw

MEW didn't sit on my face

The script reads like something someone came up with when they were 16 and then clung to without ever reexamining it

It is the cringiest movie I have ever seen, no minute went by without me cringing

where?

Not casting Evan Peters as Scott

Do Cred Forums hate Cera in this film or just him in general? I personally think Cera played the part well. Granted he plays the awkward/nerd teenager in every movie but this one is kinda fun.

Except that's not Scott Pilgrim at all. It was horribly miscast.

Other than that it's the most tryhard piece of shit ever made? Your conception, OP.

enjoy your award
you earned it OP

now go back to re dd it

>he's too afraid to spell out Reddit because he knows it'll get naked as spam

no its not fun you fucking weaboo retard

Scott stays with Ramona.

The twin storyline was pretty much dropped, but I guess there wasn't enough time.

Only flaw: Knives and Ramona never dumped Scott to run off with each other. Fact.

Perhaps reddit would be more your scene, you'd get plenty of upvotes for spewing your meme vetted opinions on the meme movies of meme directors.

Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 4 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora tip one.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least concievable. Scott Pilgrim and Hot Fuzz on the otherhand are pure Cred Forums autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

It's terrible. One of the worst, most obnoxious movies I've ever seen.

I can't find a flaw in Scott Pilgrim vs the world, I'm 12

>Hot Fuzz is bad
Here's your (You) for the pasta.

The vegan part is too out there in my opinion

Nice mind reading OP
I was about to make a Scott pilgrim thread an hour ago and forgot about it.

This

It was not only a garbage movie, it was also obnoxious and annoying

mew in panties?

Wow. So many buzzwords. The audacity that you of all people are calling others autistic.

Hot fuzz was a dragging boring pile of horseshit t b h fampai.

Fight scenes too long

Scott Pilgrim vs the Animation has it somewhat covered

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU

>obnoxious
>annoying
Fucking spot on.
Its like watching a spastic eight year old on a sugar high trying to explain a cartpoon to you. He's really fucking excited, he's making all these Ott gestures, he's making explosion noises and won't fucking stop talking p, getting louder and louder the more determined he gets to prove its the best thing in the universe ever.

It just tries too hard to be different and cool and exciting. If it had just reigned itself in down from fucking 11 it might have actually been a better experience for it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how wrong, I suppose.

Has more to do with SP's writer than Wright.

Waifukino for sure julie best girl

anime

I don't really care where the blame lies if I'm honest.
Someone somewhere in the process needed to calm it the fuck down.

Entire movie = starbuckshorseshite #scottpanderrim

>Loose roastie demands a guy fight her ex boyfriends (AND A GIRLFRIEND! BEING BI IS FINE, GET OVER IT! CURRENT YEAR!!) to have the honour of putting his dick in the hallway known as her snatch, the movie

The flaw evident as soon as you know Tumblr loves a movie.

Scott Pilgrim leaves the adorable Knives to chase after a blue-haired feminist whore with a bad personality.

You do know this was based off a book, right?

Roxy was only in it for 5 minutes

Shit that would have been perfect.

Comics aren't books.

Sure they are, they're called Comic "Books".

The entire movie

>Motorcycles are just push bikes with motors on them

It didn't have enough influence on modern cinema. I don't think Scott Pilgrim is flawless, it's not my favorite Edgar Wright movie. But it's his most "kinetic" if that makes sense. I wish modern film makers would play with the form like that instead of just re-using the cinematography and editing techniques that were popularized in the 70s like they usually do. This wouldn't just benefit blockbusters and capeshit, "subjective" film making (for the lack of a better term) can elevate smaller projects to the level of how inner most ideas, moods and themes are expressed in literature, but trough an auditory/visual medium. And I thing the way Wright does this is more in tune with the modern era than just going back and aping Bergman or whatever.

No, they're not called "motorpushbikes" you idiot. They're called motorcycles because it's "motorized cycling".
Comic Books are books with comics in them.

Well basically yeah, they are

Surely you wouldn't call a bike with a motor on it allowing it to be used without pedaling a bike with a motor, would you?

Scot Pilgrim does all this shit for someone that will vote Hillary and dump him for a black man not even once!

eh I actually agree with a lot that was cut from the books

Yeah, totally, that's why it was directed by an English bloke and set in Canada in order to relate to the average American 2016 electoral experience.

Scott Hipster hipsters the hipster
Fucking garbage
>I'm bi and I have quirky hair!
>love me indie fags!
>le video game sounds
>le word bubbles
Try hard garbage I say.
Like a kid yelling, "look at me! Look at me!" While waving his arms

Is this movie responsible for the unnatural hair color meme we see in women now?

Heres your (you)

CTR KEK! REEEEEE!

We need a new plague.

Twilight for boys.

not enough time for development of Ramonas character
or any other character for that matter

(you)

I unironically enjoyed Youth in Revolt.

They were artkino you pleb

>tfw the audience for your book is litteraly so retarded that you have to name the characters on every page and specify that they are "making out"

I can't think of a movie that's more reddit than this.

Pixels

Cera is bad in everything

Not even a matter of taste

Objectively bad

you should go back and stay there, fucking memer

The first 20-30 minutes are pretty slow.

Oh fucking cheers user, I'd erased that from my brain. Now I need to run a 35pass Guttman overwrite pass on those areas of memory AGAIN!

he's the Quicksilver guy?

>I've never been there but I know what they like
Ok kid

Cred Forums can't stop talking about them of course i know what (they) like.

You mean others like you, who've "never been there" but know what they like?
That sure seems like an accurate source, kid

Bollywood singing part was cringey

Record corrected.

>lolsorandom nerd and video game culture joke played to death
It's a shitty movie

>hotdiggedydemon

Reddit to the core.

Oh, look I liked something that was based on a comic. We nerdz now!

>oh no he's proving that what I like is stupid
>I KNOW! I'll "criticize" the source!
Good job kid.

Reddit to the core.

Oh, look I liked something that was based on a comic. We nerdz now!

DEAL WITH THE KEKPOSTERS INSTEAD OF WARNING ME REPEATEDLY. FAG!

Anime

Punchable lead actor

>implying everything needs a sequel

Mary Elizabeth Winstead isn't my girlfriend in this scene.

I could see this working really well. Fuck.

Too bad he was practically a nobody when this movie was made. Dammit.

Worst movie I've ever seen.

Michael Cera was a shit casting choice that changed the character of Scott. Also the ending in the movie sucks, but the comic's last issue hadn't been out when they wrote it iirc so I can't bitch too much about them not using it.