>waifu shit

classic webm thread

6 and 7 pretty kino, just different kino

>he cant lip read
>he wants subtitles on the image
>he doesnt know what a logo intro is
>he's complaining immediately

>he doesnt know what a logo intro is

The webm is mostly just a blank screen with the only thing of note that happens is a fucking shitty wb logo.

Why would you webm this? It has no point

>he wants subtitles on the image

That's where subtitles go.

>he's complaining immediately

Yeah, this thread isn't going to go exactly like the other hundreds of shitty webm threads :^)

Starting a webm thread with one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

^Autism

Finally something well done, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>mfw you're here, even at this time, to refute my shitpost

I can't stop laughing

What is pasta? And how can it work?

Who is this cum chum? Any nudes?

What is this?

FUCK OFF

> anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement
I know this is a pasta, but I refuse to believe that anyone could possibly ever get excited for Bond.

A movie critic who gets uppity and has to pretentiously please himself in wanking off in a 7/10 review will tend to be an ass

> The webm is mostly just a blank screen with the only thing of note that happens is a fucking shitty wb logo.
That logo completely ruined the shot, but the flashing light thing was great, easily the greatest shot in the film were it done right.

>easily the greatest shot in the film were it done right

sauce

possession you dumbfuck

the japanese hoff

ty senpai

That was worded badly, yes.
Huh?

youre welcome

Possession.

Hoff has nothing on Takeshi.

This movie's great.

>Blue Moon..

he looks like him

Yes, slightly.

But unlike the Hoff, Takeshi can actually act, direct and write movies. Which was my point.

Wait, shit, I didn't cut that soon enough.

>actual had the proper in-game sound effects and music

Such a rarity.

Or that one.

You still got a bit of a rogue frame there but holy shit I laughed hard

>that starved as fuck bitrate

disgusting

Blame the fucking limit, my 3.9mb one looks perfect

Fuck it, this should get it.

VLC is terrible for replaying Webms but I'm watching Home Improvement on MPC-BE.

Try a lower resolution.

A small but high bitrate webm is so much better than a large but low bitrate webm.

That copypasta is one of the worse copypastas that get posted.

May I ask for sauce please

stop posting shitty webms and telling me what to do, this place sucks anyways because no sound

So lower the resolution to match the bitrate you dense shit

I didnt want to it looks fine except for the first second you complaining little shit

Will say it nice to see other people starting webm threads.

Just a hint for someone who learned the hardway.

Maintaining the bitrate but keeping it smaller looks better then big and not enough bitrate.

see from the same movie. That Webm look 100x flawless, and it still almost 1000 long so it plenty big enough. I had to throw away a lot of my early webms since I made that before learning that.

And before someone says "How did they miss so much" the shootout filmed is historically accurate to the real life shootout, misses and all.

im convinced the encoding was fucked up because every time i converted it the beginning bitrate was fucked up compared to the rest usually they come out fine like this

let me see what I can do.

the original looked good
boards.Cred Forums.org/wsg/thread/1323162#p1352067

What's the movie name?

Assassination of Jesse James

Here me doing 2 minutes of work. Yes, i know I didn't frame it down the second for perfect looping.

nice, the loop is what makes it even better did it kind of by accident

It's not just the beginning, the entire thing you can see the low bitrate and the people in the distance shit looks awful and there is ZERO detail on anything in the background there.

The filesize limitation is too much for a trash codec like vp8 to handle at full resolution.

I can usually get a good 20 to 30 seconds worth like these
but I dont usually post webms on Cred Forums

Thanks, yep, loops are fun to find.

>She will never be that pure.

I blame you, you're shit at making webms you faggot

It's almost as if, the more complex a scene is the more bitrate it demands and the more bitrate it demands the worse it looks when you don't have it.

>it looks fine except for the first second
THANKS YIFY
10/10

Yes, you can ask for sauce.

Lets not beat a dead horse....

>all these harry potter webms
>all have fuck all context
>all have zero subs to make up for the fact there is no sound

Webms should have context within themselves and be entirely self-sustained or they are pretty fucking pointless. Requiring watching the movie for the scenes to make sense is terrible.

At least they arent posting kat dennings. Most of these threads are pointless where have you been? This board is pointless without sound webms

This. These webms are shit.

And what are you posting exactly?

Rule 1: Don't bitch about someone posting OC on a webm thread. this isn't /WSG/, The maker of the webm is willing to listen to make webms better when it doesn't work. Stop sperging out.

>bitching and complaining
>just /4chanthings/

I've already posted a few webms I've made in here.

>criticism is invalid if you don't do x

kys

>nobody is allowed to criticize my things :^(

kys as well

found the retard/autist

kys for being a cry baby

That nice, stop bitching about other people webms unless there is a fault. The user admitted it didn't look right and he was shown how to correct it.

sure is angry in here

There is always one.

How is scenes not having any sort of useful context not a fucking fault?

the webms are shit technically and contextually.
>2 blocky people talking on audioless webm
AWESOME

Did you make a ton of useless webms to shitpost here? Because that's dedication.

>fuck this webm
>fuck that webm
>fuck you too

What is with all this samefagging and bitchinv

>expecting anything more from a neet autist that's been proven to samefag for 30 hours at a time
R U D E

Sure the contex is emma watson

And they are better then anything you posted while complaining. It not like him posting the webms are hurting you.

Warning: Very spooky webm inside

>people literally can't hold their autism for a webm thread
It's no wonder you faggots won't ever get /film/

they're hurting my eyes and my soul

You say while posting that shit webm

wow rude

What movie is that?

yep, time to ignore the autism

outbreak

Will never understand it. Dunno why anybody would care for any Harry Potter past maybe 2.

Possession.

All is forgiven for posting amanda seyfried.

nice shots

Kek you columbus loving fuck

Quite literally:imdb drone the thread

All it needs is garbage from children of plebs and plebrunner and it's set

Here's an actual cinema webm

>all this shitposting and insecurities

>ywn spelunk with this qt

The third potter film is actually not a bad piece of film-making. Has some fun shots and Alfonso Cuarón did good work.

>my boat

>le b&w masterrace reporting in
I throw my used dirty straw at you good sir!

I dunno what columbus is, m8, but the film series as a whole is pretty mediocre at best. The first 2 films were the only ones that attempted to be "kids movies" so their flaws were softened under a film of whimsy and whatnot, then it got pretensions toward a Young Adult status and you could more easily see the cracks.

I could check it out again sometime, but it might just be that the series isn't for me.

They are all completely different except for the first two Christopher

Also some actual kino.

no joke im not surprised you have no idea what you are alking about and sprouting imdb letterboxd tier arguments

I wonder what they were trying to convey in this scene

>jojo
>clutching young boys breast
what did he mean by this?

>I could check it out again sometime, but it might just be that the series isn't for me.

Perhaps

>First two - kids films
>Third film - surprisingly good and creative film.
>4th, 5th 6th film - Meh
>7,8th film - had some good parts

Need to webm the animated sequence from the 8th movie sometime.

Whatever you say, m8. I'm just speaking as someone who watched the films. Sorry I've made you mad.

Cuarons and Yates were the best.

The film just happens to be in black and white, Cred Forums. Does that make you insecure about your cinemos IQ?

Is this better?

It's in the seventh one. sixth is kino

so have I m8

thanks it sure does! Now I'm hungry

Don't worry, you have taste and she doesn't.

Webm: Inherent Vice

I will admit it been a few years since I watched 6-7-8 of the series, and I might be recalling it wrong.

The only one that I dislike for the most part is 4, and 5 is weak at points. 6-7-8 I confuse but recall that they had a unified feel to it that wasn't bad. But as said, been years since I sat down and watched them. Might start soon as I have another set of kids ready to read and watch potter.

Goblet sticks out badly

Time to dig up more potatoes. Talk to you later all.

Trips of truth. the only good part of goblet is twilight guy dies

Tbqh the only thing I remember from the 6th film was this constant green filter over every scene.

sauce?

sauce?

Near Dark. Best Vampire film ever.

imdb.com/title/tt0093605/

tt0414387

>teeth

should've known, although I remember there being a similar shot in Far from the Madding Crowd

Thanks

Why the fuck did some user make a shitzillion boring Harry Potter webms that don't even show any notable parts of the films?

>boring

Yeah, boring.

>he posted it again
go back to your star wars thread i guess

>le go back to cod
Harry Potter isn't exactly high art, faggot.

>boring

here your (you), stop trying to shit up threads.

The thread was shit when it was saturated with irrelevant Harry Potter webms that are boring as shit to watch. The whole point of the webm thread is that the webms are interesting enough to watch independently of their movies.

Not even that user, kys

get fucked nerd

No, it became shit when you started to samefag and bitch about OC.

here your last (you)

what dat?

nom?

r/ing the webm of Connelly getting splooshed on

Who is this spritzel schnitzel

dakota better looking

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1447/45/1447459244987.webm

Source?

Ravenous, underrated movie.

Thanks m80

Yep. To be fair, the title of the movie is in the webm.

Also, Antje is hot.

Who is this Jizz Musician?

it's like i'm watching underworld

Can't find a movie called "FUCK OFF".
What is it really?

People can't use google.

This is hilarious. Sauce?

Sherlock Junior

Couldn't find that one either.
I did try looking for a movie called "Grinder" but all Google returned was homo hookup sites.

Jeebus. You just created a new fan. Sincere thanks, user.

Okay, I will be nice, it from the unrated release of
imdb.com/title/tt0102719/

Do the one where he jumps through the guys stomach

>supposed to be a 16 year old
>has bigger tits than everyone else on the show

I know 16 years olds who are stacked user.

I saw this so long ago so I can't remember but did he place the clothes against the window beforehand?

Emma will never push me up against a wall. :(

Sauce

No idea, never watched it

Dark Matter TV series

Dark Matter

>posts webm
>has never seen the movie
Cred Forums in 2016 everyone!

I'm pretty sure there are people who have saved webms from shows/movies they don't watch, not sure what your point is.

The autism of this post.

>posting the same webms others made ad infinitum for no reason

Yeah, and posting the same 100 webms over and over ISN'T autism.

post the ass webm

>>posting the same webms others made ad infinitum for no reason

>guy asks for source of a webm
>post source along with webm from the same movie

Ok.

What a nice friendly looking pair of chaps

This.

Hell, I made 2000+ webms of my own.

I'm not sure about the Prodigy's new look desu

any good or just cheese?

>1.14mb

Milk that 3 megs for all it's worth, son.

Not him, but I have this.

Yessss very nice, how much?

i believed everything up until the point where that bitch was in the shower with a mother fucking towel on

Korea, whaddayagonnado

You post things regular like on /wsg/ don't you. I can tell. What with your awesome attitude
and you.

Saying certain webm postings are a little pointless is one thing, abusing the person posting them and hurling insults around is another entirely. If I dude wants to post HP/Watson stuff for a webm thread, either post stuff that isn't that or I dunno, discuss the work of EW/HP or the various directors of that series and just roll with it.

Either way just stop being so negative.

that glass breaking at the end is keking awesome

Who is this boner condoner?

I mean we have these threads every few days theres room for a lot of stuff to be discussed or posted or whatever.

Try discussing one of the webms posted instead of abusing people asking for source, try explaining where it came from and whether you think the film/show is any good. That'd be helpful.

kino as fuck

If someone just says "Sauce" they are going to be abused.

IF they seem genuine, people will talk about stuff. Webm threads are actually the place that most discussion on movies and shows are discussed on Cred Forums

I know they are, unfortunately I'm not in as many of them as I used to be having gone back to work but yeah, they are pretty much the most consistent place for movie discussion.

Also just because someone asks "Sauce", who cares, they're being faux retarded doesn't mean you have to join them at that level.

whew man, that chick's ass is so nice but you never get to see it in it's full =/ fake?

Sauce?

I love how this is posted in every webm thread

Get fucked scrub.
(Sleeping with Other People - a decent movie but I think Friends with Benefits with Mila/JT was probably the better movie along almost similar lines)

Nice mirror tech

Nice webm.

does that guy become a vampire since he got stabbed with a stake with vamp blood on it?

Classy > Slutty

user please theres a random first frame you've got black bars on, please go back and correct it or track down the user that made it and politely inform them to improve

Is that from No escape?

Source?

See this sarcy git

Jesus, that looks like shit.

I know, there are black bars and everything its so depressing.

Oh god theres another please user go back and redo them please.

Dr. Strange will end up being empty, brightly colored, and a hit.

Really the only marvel film I am looking forward to is GotG 2 since it will be fun

I find the girl in the consume hot. Would play doctor with.

>No pedo

Les Miserables
The stanger
>god-tier

May we please have an internet link for the full scene?

someone post the lesbian scene thats always posted of the two girls on the couch

>body double

may I have the sauce my good sir?

that and the quality is dogshit unwatchable

"A good year" - a curious attempt by Ridley Scott

let the right one in

swedish vampire movie

its overrated as fuck and not worth watching

What film?

Kevin Smith sure does lovingly film his daughters ass.

thats gotta be rough, seeing chad fuck ur gf

can you blame him?

How is that show, was tempted to watch for Kacey Rohl

Google "Yasmine Essid & Nadhare Bakela"

>that low tier row
Aside from BNW, I got pretty triggered.

That's because Cuaron directed it.

yo, what is this from

stop replying to the fucking pasta you fucking faggot

No, but he realizes that Dracula's blood has life extending properties.

yo fucking literacy.

An American Werewolf in London

Thanks for the reply.

Dracula 2000 isn't a perfect movie but it has some really cool ideas like the fact that he's actually Judas Iscariot and silver annoys him for obvious reasons and the only way to truly kill him is hanging

Okay, that is top Kek stuff.

is this the one with Jeri Ryan in it?

which kitano kino is this?

Yeah, she plays a reporter

being their neighbor must really suck

>tfw ywn impregnate that.

It's not the same without the brilliant explosions and fire...

Cool, thanks

This is from the Dead or Alive movie?

Honestly, this looks like a fun, "so bad it's good," thing. That actress is hot and has sexy feet, too.

>God Tier
>Literally everything you're forced to read in high school

>replying to pasta that has been posted every single day for the last 3 months

The boy is supposed to be jojo as a child.

>STICKING YOUR TONGUE OUT EVERY 5 SECONDS IS SOOO SEXY

Whoever is working with Miley and telling her this needs to be fired.

She's just being miley, and it worked for Gene Simmons!

>"Sorry sport, I'm an atheist."
>Gets transformed into a monster completely based around Christian biblical mythology
>Doesn't get affected by a cross simply because he's an atheist.

Nothing about this premise makes any goddamn sense.

>>Gets transformed into a monster completely based around Christian biblical mythology

Vampire myths predate Dracula and have even been recorded in Asia.

Also it's a cool scene you fucking faggot, jesus christ vampires aren't even fucking real.