Let's get a thread going for movies that were actually good but disliked over nitpicking autismal shit

let's get a thread going for movies that were actually good but disliked over nitpicking autismal shit.

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator when??
Hell predator vs tarzan would be swell.

>movies that were actually good but
pic unrelated i see.

AVP was super trash, no nitpicking needed

I agree

k casual

>Alien vs Predator vs Terminator when??
when every Hollywood cinematic universe crashes

I bet you like Die Hard 4 and 5 too

It's a big budget action science-fiction film starring a black woman, and nobody seems cognizant of that fact.

Good movie, ruined cause autist don't understand that you can't adapt any story 100% exactly the same

Holy numbers

But i've only seen 1 & 2
>starring a black woman
That meant low sales in the early two thousands, though.

I'd hardly call a complete lack of fight choreography poorly hidden by spastic shaky cam "nitpicking autismal shit".

>take two of the most R-rated sci-fi properties ever
>put them in a neutered PG-13 movie that caters to pro wrestling fans
>make Predator team up with female dindu

Yeah nah, OP has shit taste.

>ever

I loved this movie.

Nice counterpoint, cock chugger. It also doesn't say the ONLY R-rated sci-fi properties ever.

but you said most, even though they were soft and Predator only got a hard R in number 2.

>read a draft script when this movie was actually set on a different planet in the alien universe
man this is cool
>read the script for the actual movie
its still pretty good
>watch the movie
The buildup is nice, the whole middle is shit, ending fight with the queen looks cool. I wish someone would make the marine campaign from AVP2 a movie.

Predator could work in any crossover.

I'm surprised Fox hasn't milked that franchise for everything it's worth.

>they weren't in big budget fox films so they don't exist
Predator has had crossovers with nearly anyone you can think of.

I know of all the comics. I'm wondering why they haven't taken advantage of that backlog of stories or the adaptablty of the series filmwise.

It would probably be easier than making new Alien films

Okay, you go first.