Wtf, I hate Ukraine now

Wtf, I hate Ukraine now.

Also, polish kino thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mUmdR69nbM
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know that this movie don't take sides, right?
like when those Poles at the end murdered her sister's baby and then it's mother?

movie is very good, but I hate it that they had to give us cute young girl with her child so we would feel sorry for her
If that would be a guy or older woman, we wouldn't give a fuck

>don't take sides
Come on, it's clearly a Polish film. Very few Poles are portrayed as the bad guys. The Ukrainians are depicted as monsters.

But we needed a film like that.

>Very few Poles are portrayed as the bad guys
some of them were
at the beginning, corrupted official
in the middle, husband hitting her wife
at the end, mob killing innocent Ukrainian family
but true, mayority are portrayed as good. Wait, maybe because they were the victims of slaughter?

>The Ukrainians are depicted as monsters
once again, not all of them
some of them are clearly heroes on their own right (like a blonde lover of a girl who rescues her and children from the train to Siberia and dies by the hand of Russian officer). Or that guy who didn't want to cut a head of his Polish friend and was stabbed by his comrades. Or those three or four people who just didn't tell the others that someone's there. It is even said at the end that there are Ukrainians who don't want to murder anyone - and they are themselves murdered by their own.

It's the ideology and hatred put to blame, not any nation.

>Wołyń
>Plac zabaw
>Córki dancingu
Our cinema is getting violent and fucked up.

>It's the ideology and hatred put to blame, not any nation.
*vapes fedora*

ITT polacks replying to other polacks

Polish thread about Polish movie.

back to kc

>in the middle, husband hitting her wife

She cheated on him when he was doing everything for his family, he even raised this kid as his own even when it was pretty clear that he wasn't his son. You wouldn't get angry?

Is this Katyn 2

Did you like newest Pitbull movie? Thoughts?

Was pretty good, but series were much better. Haven't seen the first one though.

Katyn happend three years before this.
First movie is shit compared to the 5 episodes that he bases on.

That Ukrainians think about it?

It's shit. The first one was one of the best modern polish movies. The upcoming one looks like total sjw garbage.

It's bad locals try to prevent the screenings in Kyiv from happening. I wanted to watch it. Reminds me of what Russian government did with Katyn movie.

They ban it because of "anti ukrainian propaganda".

>ITT polacks pretend to be different kind of slavs from russians

Protip - never trust a slav.

You know that Vega has based all the movies and tv show on the real stories? Have you read any of his books?

>Reminds me of what Russian government did with Katyn movie.
You mean show it on largest state owned chanel in prime time?

kek

there is a certain uneasiness towards communism now in Russia, unlike a decade ago so they ease up on this shit. The reason they opposed so hard putting the Katyn Massacre on the "genocide" shelf was probably not ideological - they simply feared the possible talk about reparations etc

newest as the last one?
it was too "Americanizing". Main hero isn't like a Polish cop, he's like a USA Badass Cop. First time we meet he bangs some random chick and then stops a burglar while being naked. He deals with crimimals and treats his superiors as if he was from some cop movie from 80s.
Villains are surprisingly good, weird prostitute is awesome, but there are some incredible bad scenes there. Like the one where hero and main villain are on boat and totally nothing happens for 4 minutes.
Overall it's good, but compared to original series (not movie, which is the first season compressed in 1,5h) it's only average. Watch original three seasons. Also watch "Glina" (could be translated simply as "Cop"?) - that is really awesone Polish cop series.

90% of the movie was based on the real events. Before creating the Pitbull series Vega was working with the police (like David Simon before The Wire). The weird prostitute, threatening supervisors and the scene on the boat was a real events.

The boat scene showed us that Linda, even though he was the bad guy, was able to do something good. It was a small scale deed, agreed, but he had helped him. That's why Majami didn't let the other cops beat him when he was caught.

I know that those scenes were based on real events. But the boat scene is pointless. Ok, maybe gang boss is able to help one guy with a boat, but that really doesn't matter when he kidnaps people, let his pet psycho rape a kidnapped girl, torture her and then kill her in anonymous grave. And we should feel some sympathy for a guy like that, just because he helped with a boat??

>kill her in anonymous grave
of course I meant "kill her and bury her in anonymous grave"

>Poland dindunuffin
I love how poles totally forgot about 1938

what happened in 1938?

And poles always wonder why other slavs hate them.

This is literally one of the best kinos i watched recently and i hate polish movies. I was fucking crying at the end. I hope it will be noticed internationally.

Ooops forgot picture.

I'm not even a pole, you nigger. It was genuine question.

Czechs are bros. That shit was stupid.

Is Beksiński as annoying in the movie as are his fans in real life?

I was actually suprised that Zdzisław was rather cool person. He didn't seem as fucked up as i imagined. Tomasz on the other hand was a total nut. The main complaint about this movie, that his portrayal was a bit over-the-top and unaccurate, but I don't know much about his life so i can't confirm this.

this fucking song in the ending credits:
youtube.com/watch?v=4mUmdR69nbM

gosh
why slavs are so fucking ugly?
especially males

Superior cop kino

It's propably the kinoest of all the polish kinos ever

youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

you can't have kino without ugly people in it

This

kino=ugly people
flick=beauty people

>tfw this is your favourite witcher short story

every slav hates every other slav

Who /ruthlesslyintelligent/ here?

Ukraine should be partitioned, desu.

just came back from the screening. absolute kino, 10/10. brutal, emotionally devastating, i was speechless 10 minutes after it ended. an apt depiction of the (((ᵘᵏʳᵃᶦᶰᶦᵃᶰ))) """""people"""""

It's a movie about a German girl? Interesring.

I enjoyed Ida and I'm planning on seeing Dekalog when it shows next month.