New simpsons

>new simpsons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1l2F1xB8Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ods8GtCZA
youtube.com/watch?v=w--VcX3n_7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it better when it was perry bible fellowship comic strip.

So the Simpsons is just a somehow even worse Family Guy?

It's remarkable in it's way.

bravo matt!

this is pretty funny

>gore in a non-Halloween episode

I don't get it.

hahahhhahahhHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I rewatched behind the laughter the other day and was shocked at how like family guy it was

It's been that way for a while.

still funny as it ever was

>Ralph being a dumb kid is something that somehow needed an explanation

I know new simpsons is bad, but you didn't find this funny? You just decided to get offended by it?

jesus

>something that somehow needed an explanation

They're just done. There's nothing left in the tank so they've reached the THAT'S THE ORIGIN OF THAT EXPLANATION FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT SUPERIOR WRITERS CREATED DECADES AGO level of desperation

it's worse than that.
they've retconned a bunch f character's origins stories.
If there's a simpsons wiki it must be a clusterfuck

Actually, it's worse than what you've said.

They've retconned their own show in order to "explain" things; ex: Sadgasm.

why do you assume this is a humorous scene you autist

How do we fix it, Cred Forums?

Every cartoon has this to the point that I didnt even think it was out of place.

How about the episode where Mr. Burns used virtual reality to fuck Marge?

jesus christ

Please tell me this is fake

I actually really liked Behind the Laughter, is it worse than I remember?

>doesn't get sarcasm

He's not the autist buddy.

>He's not the autist buddy.
use your're commas for gods ache

Well they got something for real at least

This comic was unbearable!

I think they have had to due backstory timeline reboots. Skinner used to be a vietnam vet but now he is a Gulf war vet since vietnam fags are old and dying now

>the way she turns her head and blinks

That's just sad

Why does she turn her head like that in the second one?

faggots acting like simpsons episodes actually had that level of animation
>an intro that never changed for over 10 years vs an intro that can change whenever they want it to

also before epic baby sitter bandit moving with good animation while bart doesn't move or blink at all the entire time

What's going on here?

Bart moves to Utah so he could marry a girl and raise her son.

You can't, the 90's were peak Simpsons years.

my first thought was "this is like a PBF comic"

HD was a mistake

We never should've stopped cel animation

Seriously, how is it possible for someone to still watch Simpons?

Quality Scmality!

what does it say?

why not simply start a new show with new characters instead of having to re-do the pasts of existing characters from an old show?

that actually was a good episode, though

LOL

Simpsons was never that good but I agree it has gotten a lot worse over the years.

New Simpsons is basically Family Guy: Light Edition

>that pic
hi facebook!

but it was so kino 30 years ago! muh golden age!

youtube.com/watch?v=D1l2F1xB8Zk

I think it says "Out of player"

But my japanese is really shitty and I have no idea what that means.

Gerald was such a forced meme

Is that an old Simpsons video game or something?

Wait, shit, I think I figured it out.

It says it's out of the play area.

That scene is hilarious in the greater context of Lisa realizing how different Nelson is to her.

Literally from this episode

haha funny

it aired on Sunday.

I was never a big fan of this show but have seen all Le Golden Age episodes several times because the rest of my family loved it growing up.

There are some truly hilarious characters like Moe or Mr Burns but overall there was some really annoying quality to the show I could never put my finger on. Left you feeling off when you were done watching it.

why were her ankles censored

The way they drew Homer that season bothered the fuck out of me. The hair on his sides should be zigzag and he shouldn't have that line on the side of his mouth

Can this meme die?

The Hank Scorpio episode was non-Halloween too

Simpsons was shit by season 8. I'm not sure why seasons 6-9 get a pass, they suck a lot.

>Abe doesn't even have an idle animation

Maggie's fist shake it literally two frames

TWO FRAMES

There's a difference between violence happening in the background and it being funny because Homer doesn't notice it and a character accidentally murdering people.

he blinks at least.

it's just toons, no one really dies

on average the latest 10 seasons of The Simpsons were noticeably worse than the first 10 seasons of Family Guy.

It's a joke about Mr. Burns being old that he considers a woman showing her ankles obscene.

The joke goes on that he orders Smithers to remove the censor bar, then to remove more, starting with the socks revealing fishnet socks underneath, then full barefoot.
It ends with her skeleton to which Burns moans in pleasure for some reason.

>Sneed's Feed And Seed
>Formerly Cuck's
whats the joke here?

youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ods8GtCZA

Cuck's Fuck and Suck

chuck's feed and seed just happened to be bought by a guy whose name made it a perfect rhyme

Reminder that the Simpson family was abducted by aliens and sent to Kang and Kodos' home planet... in a non Treehouse of Horror episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=w--VcX3n_7w

they fucked that up, idk why, but it has more gags (Barney under the leaves)

He is referring to the threads often posted on the Cred Forums - Television & Film board in which posters inquire about a joke from the simpsons episode "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)" from season 11. He then went and photoshopped the sign to say "Cuck", when it originally say "Chuck". This refers to the term "cuckold", another theme often found on the Cred Forums board, meaning married women cheating on their husbands with black men.

The joke here is that a store named Cuck's Fuck and Suck, as suggested by , would be a store supplying BBC to the women of Springfield, which many Cred Forums posters would find enjoyable.

Shut it down.

Just end it for the love of God.

- season 6 is one of the best
- season 7 was the beginning of the decline but still great
- in season 8 the decline was even more evident, but there still were many good episodes
- season 9 is the official beginning of zombie Simpson, even though you can still find a few good episodes
- season 10, 11 and 12 are the last watchable ones

Because the Simpsons are supposed to be an average family and the show is supposed to mirror current events and whatever the fuck normies are into at the moment. Therefore when le edgy Simpsons plagiarising show and le edgy Simpson plagiarised plagiarising show became popular, the Simpsons had to get in on that as well.
Most Cred Forumsfags wanting it to be the same shit forever and ever just never really got that.

lol so quirky im going to post this on facebook

>tfw there will never be an episode like "and maggie makes three"

there is literally nothing wrong with todays Simpsons

That ep is pretty much a "what if" storyline that is non-canon. And on top of that there's NO gore. A guy gets shot off screen.

>500k an episode

>its an Argentina episode

>New Simpsons is basically Family Guy: Light Edition
Funny because Family Guy started out as Edgy Simpsons.