>expect a quirky show about a girl making youtube videos
>get hit with a feels trip involving mental illness
Fuck this show was crazy. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillavid.in/n0gpqrbq4vwm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb kikeposter

stop shilling youtube bitch

Youtube is cool,you can learn a lot about bushcraft there.

Every teenage girl I know watches her videos and does the voice. It drives me crazy. And now Jerry Seinfeld, who is literally autistic by the way, is pimping her around like she's the most brilliant comedian in the world today, which has led to this. I hate this world.

i wanna fuck that red mouth

The videos are real and not just made for the show?
You must've loved those Popsicle scenes.

Videos are real and real old.

so is she like a female napoleon dynomite

Literally who?

is this the new netflix show something something haters?

I havent even marathoned the first episode yet, I am so turned off by the picture and title.

her eating that popsicle thing at like 4 mins in is hot

gorillavid.in/n0gpqrbq4vwm

>no autistic neighbor to watch deep throat popsicles

the uncle wants to fuck her, lel

My girlfriend turned this on. It was fucking terrible. Horrible comedic timing, gimmicky, with an overdone plot that's been done better by just about everyone. Come on, user, we know you can do better.

It's based on a character created by a YouTube """""celebrity""""". Don't watch.

welp, yet another waifu
fucking fantastic

fuck off

her eating the wieners at 17 minutes in is hot

this show is frickin good

This show was complete shit and will cost her the retarded youtube following she has

5 stars on netflix, yo.

I dont want to watch it because she looks so fucking gross. I know there's plenty of show's starring ugly men but I literally feel revolt every time I see her face.

Watch it for the sister, she's gorgeous!

Netflix stars are based on how well YOU would receive something.

i wanna fuck a jewish girl so bad

So is she doing a barbra streisand impersonation or something?

Whoa, slow your roll, friend. I saw a cat playing a keyboard on that site before. I think the site is pretty cool.

Nice shilling bruh

Why do women even exist?

ahhwwww

was hoping doggy was going to get in the bubble

had its moments, she's pretty sexy

Gotta love that #Keyboard Cat© I watch it all the time on YouTube™

>a tv series about being a youtuber

amazing

>trailer comes out
>Cred Forums full of threads and posts of people calling it stupid and other insults
>show comes out
>Cred Forums now has threads and posts of people discussing it and saying what they liked about it

you maybe want to share with the class wtf this is OP instead of just assuming we're going to recognize some nobody?

They were basing it on how stupid the show sounded and how she looks but of course when it comes out there's more to the show.

Judging a book by its cover (judging a show by its trailer)

She wears like 10 pounds of makeup in the show, and you can still see her acne. I feel bad for her, because she also has forehead wrinkles.

>I havent even marathoned the first episode yet,
Is this a new meme or do you have 80HD?

Normies dont know how to masturbate

Why? They're just browner and gross white chicks

we talking about real mental illness or depression and bitchy personality disorder shit?

>mfw this user doesn't actually care about mental illnesses in general and just made this post to start an internet argument

Stop memeing
>gorillavid.in/n0gpqrbq4vwm
Why even post?

jewflix stars are just shit in general

It's fake pretend I'm depressed for YouTube views. She got a divorce from her husband right after she signed the Netflix deal and posted a YouTube video where she was crying and trying to garner sympathy since she "could believe it was happening" and that she "still cares so much for him"