Why did entire theater laugh when he took off his mask?

Why did entire theater laugh when he took off his mask?

He looks like he should be stood in line at Hot topic to buy MCR tickets and a Joker t-shirt. It could be related to that.

=Whencisthinefatherlord0flappingdone?

he looks like an asian half breed manlet that contracted acromegaly

I dunno, I didn't watch the latest disney cash grab

because he ain't black yo muhfugin bix nood bitch he ayn got no stile, no rivim muh niguh, no chaynz no kiks. he litesaba ayn evn blak yo muh fugin

because he was the only good part of the film?

Because he looked intimidating until he took it off.

there's a horrible sex scene with this guy and other ugly cunt. don't know which film but it's like watching two worms fucking.

he's 6'2" though

Ill show you why I did. Fucker trying to do grandpa's job.

he really was. love me some emo boys.

when han approached him on the walkway is the first time he should have removed his helmet, but of course jewjew cuckrams just had to further empower the awfully written mary sue by having her beat kylo in interrogation, shit movie that could have been great

Because he's a weird Alfred E. Neuman looking mother fucker. That's why.

only because his head is 6 inches taller than it's supposed to be

Mine didn't but that may be because Canadians are polite.

>Canadians are cucks.

FTFY

Because they are all fucking ignorant pleb

In france just the people that look like dumb laugh

because someone that genocides innocent villagers without blinking an eye, is corrupted by a sinister force to the point of controlling it to such mastery that invocates respect, is not well represented as Napoleon Dynamite playing with a lightsabre.

Miscast

it wasnt for a laugh, it was just not what everyone expected, not an handsome guy, or an obvious bad guy face.

It surprise everyone that he took of his helmet first and then that he had just a regular face.

It was a nice turn of events IMO.

why does dark side disfigure faces so much?