Mike: HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH. YOU KNOW HIM WELL. HES FINALLY BACK, TO RELEASE A PLINKET REVIEW. HIS DRY HUMOUR...

Mike: HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH. YOU KNOW HIM WELL. HES FINALLY BACK, TO RELEASE A PLINKET REVIEW. HIS DRY HUMOUR, IS FIRED IN SPURTS, WHEN HE KIDS YA.. IT'S GONNA MAKE YOU LAUGH. HE'S BIGGER. FATTER. AND STRONGER TOO. HE'S THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE RLM CREW. HUHE

Rich: THIS RLM IS SO FUNNY. JUST LISTEN UP DUDES. HE CAN SHRIEK HIS LAUGH, TO SUIT THE MOOD. HES QUICK WITTED AND SMART WHEN HE NEEDS TO BE, HE CAN STREAM HIS VIDEO GAMES, AND WATCH PEOPLE CLIMB UP TREES. HUH

Jack: HE HAS NO STYLE. HE HAS NO GRACE. THIS RLM HAS A FUNNY FACE. HE CAN EXTEND HIS LAUGH, WHEN HE NEEDS TOO AND STRETCH HIS ARMS OUT, JUST FOR YOU. SUCK THE AIR OUT OF THE ROOM, JUST LIKE A BALLOON, THIS CRAZY RLM JUST DIGS THIS TUNE, HUH

Jay: BACK AGAIN, AND ABOUT TIME TOO AND THIS TIME. HE'S IN THE MOOD. HE CAN JOKE REALLY WELL WITH HIS BEER BUZZ ON, BUT SHITPOSTERS BEWARE CUZ HE'S AFTER YOU, HUG

Beardfat: FINALLY. HES HERE FOR YOU. IT'S THE LAST MEMBER OF THE RLM CREW. THIS GUY'S SO UNFUNNY, IT ISN'T FUNNY, HE'LL MAKE A SUBSCRIBER CALL OUT FOR MOMMY. PICK UP A LAME JOKE WITH RELATIVE EASE, MAKE COMMENTING MOVIES SEEM SUCH A BREEZE, HE MAY MOVE SLOW, HE CAN'T QUIP HIGH, BUT THIS RLM, IS ONE HELL OF A GUY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvglt_TQsPk
youtube.com/watch?v=ESleTlnt8Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=vmNZwJTp9nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you think this was funny? It isn't.

you tried

Literal autism

Pretty accurate for Jack and Beardfat.

oh my god...how embarrasing

Will Mike occasionally Snapchat with me if I buy him a Panasonic VariCam LT?

Awful

Mike "White Goon" Stoklasa enjoys poetry

is this new copypasta?

based gilchrist

Boooo

is he homeless yet?

JESUS CHRIST IS MY NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvglt_TQsPk

Someone should do editing to cut audio clips from the Plinkett Prequel Reviews and paste them over his TFA Review

You would be surpised how many complaints in the prequels fit TFA perfectly, especially
>"Come up with something new!"

There is a reason why Mike inserted subtle background music to all of the Plinkett review videos.

>op actually thought this was funny and would get his post on the top of r/Cred Forums

Don't people do that so it wouldn't be so monotone listening to one guy talking for 2 hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESleTlnt8Vw

RLM ROLL CALL

JESSY

STOKLASA

JAY BAUMAN

AIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=vmNZwJTp9nM

yes

Reddit is that way friendo.

>>>>>>>>>>--------->>>>>>

>you fucking
cuck faggot motherfucker