Takes place in south side Chicago

>takes place in south side Chicago
>every major character except one is white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CBOHU7SdoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they were black characters in the south side of Chicago you'd have to replace the cast every week

Yeah, but it's based on a series that takes place in Manchester, which is not (as) black.

Some of the whitest neighborhoods in Chicago are on the south side, and are mostly the old holdouts from the era when it was mostly irish.

kekkle.

These, but to an extent I feel the intent is to provide surrogate slumming.

Mt Greenwood and Oak Lawn are two south side neighborhoods that are 85%+ white

I've never gotten over someone as fast as Fiona. She makes my dick so god damn limp now.

I always thought she looked better when she was dressed down and kinda trashy rather than wearing a bunch of makeup and nice clothes

>implying she was ever the best girl on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=_CBOHU7SdoA

This

>implying it wasn't Bianca

God she's sexy. So glad she's on Westworld.

>cucks
>trans kids
>normies reee
>all in the first two seasons
this show is ahead of its time

>trans kids
huh

Liam is actually Frank's kid somehow.

Definitely, it seems to detract from her natural beauty.
>Not mandy
She was top tier before season 4
jk, we all know it's Holly Hermirker from season 2

So how's the new season?

Marathoned all the others a few months ago, but not sure if I can be bothered continuing.

this is so true

There was a boy who was raised as a girl who stayed in the Gallagher house for a short time. I think it was one of Frank's sisters kids or something.

I literally don't remember this. What season was it?

2 or 3 I think

google "girl penis"

And none of them are fat

You're not allowed to have more than three black main characters on a TV show unless it is a black show. You know this.

I feel like the first season had ample black people as neighbors, side characters, extras....

But as it kept going forward, Fiona really should have fucked a black guy by now.

Is that Goku?

>Yank Shameless

It's about white trash, of course the characters are white.

This is like watching Luke Cake and wondering where all the Chinese people are at. It's not that there are no Chinese in Harlem, it's that the show isn't about them.

Did you miss the whole season where "hipsters" and shit were moving in?

>hurrr everything we make is better

Then make your own imageboard and stay there.

Cmon, no one wants to see fat people. There's reality TV for that.
Depends on how many main characters there are and the setting.
She probably has in the past, she is a slut after all.
Yes, and bulma.

Blackwashing!

but your version sucks

Hipsters, faggots, families, gentrification was addressed. Also, women generally fuck upward.

>Tfw Jimmy comes back AGAIN

And everyone is ugly as fuck.

Fuck Jimmy, diner man is best man. Fiona doesn't deserve him.

I'm more of a Gus fan. Everything he did was justified.

Pretty good so far. Episodes one and two weren't bad, but this past Sunday's was one of the best episodes the show has had in a while.

Granted I don't think Shameless has every really had a bad season. It's always been good, hasn't tanked in quality as it ages quite like most Showtime shows do. It's just not as good as the first handful of seasons, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Can't wait to see Frank going apeshit on his family to get revenge after they dumped him in the river

He's an h addict though. Pass.

The ginger looks very doable

Yeah, but that song was so fucking cringey.

>Know your girlfriend almost killed her brother with drugs
>Do drugs secretly for months without her knowing right in front of her

He's scum, worse than Jimmy ever was

Gus was justified but the ship has sailed, he was boring as fuck anyway

Chicago is the most segregated major city in the US

Fiona's a cunt now

Flotze

Flotze merk ich mir!

>mostly irish.

>white

WEW LADDY BOY

I do love this Frank's new family bit.

My only grip about the show is that the formula for how the season goes is showing too much. Fiona finds a way to better herself and the family, then she fucks it up on something that is usually all her fault. Lip is given an opportunity that is his one way ticket out of that shit lifestyle then he fucks it up on something that is usually all his fault. Ian's mental stuff gets in the way of him being successful. Debby just does stupid shit. Carl is the only one that makes stupid decisions but it does not really come back to fuck him over. Even when he was being a hoodrat he knew when to stop.

I just want to see one of them be successful and then cut ties with the family because they know if they stick around they will only be miserable.

Eamon de Valera looks more like the middle

there are plenty of white people on the south side, you outsider.
unlike you i was born and raised in chicago.
white people can be poor too you know.

poor people suck

fuck white people fuck poor people

Only rich black people for me

Safe to say I don't have many friends.

Only rich inuit here.

I don't have any friends. Not a single soul.

Didnt realize the Irish had downs

I see this building every day, it's my favorite piece of architecture on the skyline but he just done went and had to ruin it like that

Such a shame.

fpbp