TWD S7 PREMIERE SUMMARY

We see the cold open which is the Negan/Rick trailer that was recently released. It is just after Negan whacks out Abe and Glenn. That's been dissected to death, so I'm not going over that now.

Negan throws Rick into the RV and drives the axe into the table. Then Negan tries to drive the RV like a mofo. Negan gets behind the wheel and starts to drive.

Negan mocks Rick about him threatening to kill him. Negan dares him to get that axe and come get him. Rick, being Rick, does just that. Negan confronts him with a machine gun. Rick backs down- wise move.

They take off again, and now Rick starts his dream state, thinking about people in the lineup, and then the lineup folks starting to set up a party/tables back at ASZ.

Negan pulls up to the burning logs on the burning log road and shuts her down. He grabs the axe and opens the door of the RV. Walkers are now around the RV, attracted by the fire/smoke. Negan pops his way clear with Lucille, then tosses the axe on the roof. He tells Rick to go get his axe.
Negan basically tosses Rick out of the RV into the walker fest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09ecEG7vYEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rick still has these "dreams" of the garden party starting up and everyone starting to come together. Doing all sorts of family-oriented stuff. It's also mixed in with shots of the lineup folks back in the lineup as well...
In between these dreams, he's fighting walkers all around the RV but it's so smoky and dim, he cannot even find the RV. He fights with several walkers all burnt up and stuff. He FINALLY makes it to the RV and recognizes the ladder to the roof. As he climbs, walkers want him down. He kicks his way free to the top and lands on top of the RV.

He looks around and sees the hanging man, now a walker (or hanger), just a few feet away from him. Just hanging there, struggling around. He keeps thinking about the party folks (even baby Gleggie), then they're back in the lineup, back to reality, back to the hopeless feelings. This basically recycles for everyone in the lineup.

Rick is cracking now. He's crumpling down on top of the RV. Ready to cry.

Now, we go back in a flashback- the LVs...a lot of it through Rick's eyes.

Negan goes through his eenie meenie spiel and the bat ends up on Abe!

You can cry, hell you're all going to be doing that....Abe goes all stoic, ready to accept his fate.

WHACK! Abe takes it on the skull, Negan is amazed Abe still is kinda still with us.

Abe manages to get one more Abe-ism in there. He wants Negan to suck his nuts. [You go boy!]

All the while, taking it like a champ.

WHACK! Abe goes down, and then, well, you know the rest. Bloody goo.

Negan pummels his head. Rick looks on, stunned, obviously.

Afterwards, Negan shows Rosita his bloody Lucille. She doesn't want to look at it, but he demands she do so.

Daryl is fuming/burning. In Negan's mid-sentence, Daryl jumps up and clocks Negan's ass and knocks him to the ground. Dwight and another Savior grab Daryl and tackle him.

Aw HELL no! Negan's not a Daryl fan right now. That isn't the way to make friends in the clearing.

Rick basically calls off the dogs and gets Daryl to stop. Negan takes note of the relationship.

Dwight kicks Daryl back into the lineup.

First one was free. This one won't be. Negan explains how the shit works. Has to make the right impression.

Instantly, Negan brings up the bat over Daryl, then turns and whacks the shit out of Glenn. Then again bashing in the top of his skull. Glenn spits out his comic book lines trying to call out to Maggie. Negan spits out his comic lines about his eye looking gross as shit. He turns to Maggie and basically acts sorry about having to do all this. Then...back to work. As noted...no exceptions.

Then it gets graphic. You probably already got a good idea. Brain soup.

Another Negan comic line about the vampire. Then he's back in front of Rick...what, was the joke that bad?

Flashback over-- back on top of the RV where Rick is....

Rick starts to feel crushed as he gets back to reality mode. Rick sees the axe, feeling pissed.

Negan wants his axe. Rick has to move as bullets from the machine gun start tearing up through the roof of the RV from inside. Rick grabs the axe and runs and jumps off the RV onto the hanging bridge guy that now is a walker.

Now Rick is periodically having constructed, sort of quick, flashbacky scenes in his head about how Negan is now Lucilling people in the lineup. The cracking has commenced.

Rick is hanging on the walker trying to climb up and keep from the walkers below from getting him. But the weight is too great and the hanging dude starts to come apart! Ewww!

Then machine gun fire is taking out walkers below. Negan is in the RV, like we see in one of the trailers, shooting walkers trying to help Rick get his axe.

The dead guy gives way and part of the guy, Rick, and the axe go flying to the ground. Rick gets up looking around and obviously has to fend off more walkers until he finds the axe again.

More scenes of Lucilling the lineup goes through Rick's head.

Rick is all over the place fighting walkers, the smoke making finding the RV difficult again. The horn is honked so he can follow the sound. He finally gets to the RV and the walkers are up on him...door is locked. More walkers. He's doomed. At the last second, the door opens and Negan yanks him inside.

Obviously, Negan is amazed and pleased that Rick got "his" axe. Back to the clearing they go.

Obviously the axe is dirty. Negan cleans it and gives it back to Rick right before Negan makes a grand re-entrance to the group and tosses Rick out the door again.

Negan drags Rick back to the lineup. He's mad because all that was supposed to break Rick. It didn't quite work that way.

Now, back in the clearing, Negan is mad about the way Rick looked at him the whole time up to even now. He knows Rick ain't there yet...

Negan asks if he should give Rick another chance. Rick, of course, agrees. Negan needs some insurance apparently, so he has Simon point guns at the back of everyone in the lineup's head.

Negan wants Carl up where he is. Uh-oh...Negan pulls off his belt. Carl comes over, Negan wraps it around his arm and makes him lay on the ground. Simon gives him a sharpie marker and makes a deliberate mark on Carl's forearm. Rick pleads with Negan. Negan isn't interested. Negan orders Rick to cut off Carl's arm at the mark. Not to worry, Negan has a doctor that could save Carl.

Negan directs Rick down to where Carl is. Gotta do it now, or Negan will Lucille him, swinging Lucille around Carl's head.

Rick begs to make it be him. Negan declines. My way or the highway basically. Only one choice here. Rick doesn't do it. Negan brings up Lucille...

Negan starts a backwards count of 3. Rick starts to crack. He pleads with Negan again.

Two.

Carl accepts his fate. Not trying to show fear.

One.

Rick starts to do it, broken, crying like a little bitch. Then at the last second, Negan stops him. Negan has done it. Rick is literally owned. Negan takes the axe. Then points at Daryl. Negan orders Dwight to take Daryl with them. Threatens if Rick tries to not follow the rules, that he'll cut off little pieces and send them to him, or bring him by so Rick can do it.

Then Negan starts to leave, then says he'll leave them a truck to get and haul all the shit they'll get for him. One week...they'll come a knockin'. Says his signature goodbye line from the comic.

As Saviors leave, a couple take polaroids of the bodies. Like the ones that Glenn saw on the wall in the outpost. Rick just stands there with his axe. Stunned. Totally broken.

They load the bodies in the truck and they still got to get Maggie to see the doctor. Maggie is so broken and weak. They all leave and Rick drives off in the RV, Sasha and Maggie and the bodies go to HT. The garden party with everyone at the table floats through Rick's mind. As things might have turned out, but won't. Rick spies a walker coming out of the woods in the RV rearview mirror. The walker drops to his knees to get ready to eat the brains and goo on the ground where the bodies were. Rick glances away, still obviously shaken.

FIN

bunch of filler shit

dropped

cool fanfic bro

Sauce is the Spoiling Dead forums. It's legit.

Sounds pretty good

>Its just Abraham

KEK what a shit show

Keep reading glenn gets it too, kinda bummed daryl dodges yet another death though.

>Based Abe and Glenn are killed
Well, that's it. I'm done with this shit show.

>dream sequence
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

I know the spoilers but I'm not going to read all this. I want a little excitement and not line by fucking line.

Going to be a hard hit htough desu. Glenn mostly. Show will have a very different vibe then episode episode 2 in season 1 :(

>Negan yells "pull!"
>Somebody throws Judith in to the air.
>Negan hits her with the bat. Somebody yells "holy cow" in a Harry Caray voice
>A slide whistle effect plays as they show an obviously fake baby fly in to a nearby garbage can

You just know half of the season will be flashbacks and the black monk and punished grandma

What a fucking piece of shit. Just read the comics

This is way better than what happened in the comics idiot.

>killing BASED Abraham
>killing off Glenn (predictably)
>NOT killing Daryl to give the show some weight and stakes.

TWD shits the bed, as fucking usual.

this

comics:
>"HI I'M NEGAN IM GONNA FUCKING KILL GLENN HAHA, I EXPECT YOU ALL TO FALL IN LINE NOW K BYE"

show:
>Actually more realistic scenario where Negan wisely goes the extra mile to make sure Rick is truly broken and won't pull any shit, killing 2 members of his group, taking his right-hand man away, and mindfucking him to the point that he would mutilate his son.

I know show would end. But why wouldn't a psychopath like that just murder them all right there in the spot ? Is there any explanation in the comics ?

recources gov etc. trading.knows they are strong

What a shitty show, why do I keep watching this?

Why bother giving Glenn and Abe those close calls just to end it like this?

>flashing back to what happened
and this
after the cheesy jessie flashbacks I can't forsee these NOT making this episode hilarious

So Negan is actually more evil and sadistic in the show than in the comic so far. Will they even follow his comic arc? He's basically an anti-hero now.

Not surprised at all by these leaks, saw Abraham's death a mile off (last episodes featured him more than usual, he left his gf etc), and glenn is such a non character, he has the personality of a damp fucking sponge, so I couldn't care less.

Can you link to the source for this please? I cant find it anywhere on spoiling dead.

>everyone knows Glenn dies in the comic
>turn that moment into a huge cliffhanger
>kill Glenn

Is AMC legitimately retarded

But the cliffhanger was a good idea, right?

Surely they'll be able to keep the victims' identities a secret for several months, even though there are literal fangroups out there dedicated to finding out spoilers ahead and they have been consistently successful thus far.

I'm still not convinced Abe will die.
He was talking in an interview for season 7 and he mentioned how interesting things would be with Abe and Negan in the same world together

It's on their forums in the spoiler section, you have to be registered to see it.

First 2 seasons Glenn was awesome, but yeah overtime he got boring. Still gonna miss him though.

>Comic Glenn wore his hat up until he died
>Shoe Glenn loses it offscreen after season 2
Why

Nice fanfic user.

Based Negan

He's 100% dead user, he hasn't been on set since the premiere was filmed. Cudlitz be trolling just like Kirkman.

>Hasnt been seen
By who?

The Spoiling Dead Fans. Look at their facebook, they track all this shit like crazy.

Didn't AmC threaten to lawsuit them if they sent out spoilers?

Yeah if they posted who got killed specifically, but they can still post their usual filming shit I guess and let people come to the obvious conclusion.

Only if they spoiled the cliffhanger.

On their site, the spoilers OP dumped are labeled as "Unofficially Unofficial" Breakdown, in the speculation with spoilers section

Their "predictions" are rather specific though

and usually wrong

Not TSDFs. They're always accurate and correct, other than minor things like stuff changed in editing

Is it!????

This is a perfect example of a shit writer, shit director and shit team making a shit show.

One of the best example's of psychological horror and a show breaking down a character you love, that I can remember, is Six Feet Under's "That's My Dog." It's a claustrophobic episode that keeps you locked with David and his kidnapper, never letting you get away, never breaking up the action. This is what Walking Dead would have done, if it was a competent show - an entire episode starting with Abe and Glenn getting Lucille'd, then immediately afterwards Rick going into the van and being bullied. No cuts. Just straight up unescapable horror.

Instead just like every other single time before they break it up into a million pieces and put it all together in a flow that doesn't make any sense and doesn't have any impact. Shameful.

It's not fanfic, this is stuff confirmed by TSDF

So AMC toned down Negan's cartoony side just enough to make him even more threatening than he was in the comic book. If OP's spoilers are true, I like Negan even more than I already did. Fuck do I want to see Daryl dead, though. Rick will die before Daryl does.

Oh god, this show is still on tv?
Can someone give it the fucking mercy bullet?
Even normies abandoned the "lol zombiez xd" meme like 5 years ago

>this show is still on tv?
every thread

This. Everyone's known that Abe, Daryl, and Glen were the most likely to die since the finale ended. Glen was obvious, Abe was safe, and Daryl is the death that would have actually made an impact on the show.

But no, the show had to go and pull a shit movie. The cliffhanger in general was a cheap ploy (especially if Glenn dies, because there was no need to mystery), and these two deaths are just as bad. Killing two characters that were obviously going to die does nothing for the story or how the audience is supposed to react to it. Yet again, the show avoids useful development by taking the easy way out and doing everything the writers can do add filler.

>Abe was safe
I just realized I didn't make that clear at all: His death is a safe choice. He's a minor character most people aren't attached to, and his arc was obviously finished during the final episode. Him dying would have no impact on the show as a whole.

To be honest, Daryl's wouldn't, either, since he doesn't do anything. But at least it would have shocked the fanbase.

I don't think they wanted to deal with the backlash from Daryls rabid fans

Michael Cudlitz said he was just beginning his arc

Its maggie

And he's lying because he can't say he dies.

That's all fucking stupid.
I'm pretty sure Negan is going to cut off Rick's right hand, that's what his right hand man comment makes me believe.
So we'll get two things from the comic as a way of appeasing those who complain about how much the show has been unfaithful.

you could at least wait until you see it before judging it to be shit

>all these "SHOULD HAVE BEEN DARYL" fags thinking that would have actual been good storytelling

Fuck off faggots. You just want it to be him for le epic reaction and le epic shock value. That's all that would be for. Daryl has more story to tell unlike Glenn. He will feel massive never-ending guilt for what happened to Glenn and his character will likely take a really dark turn that goes beyond the usual brooding. It's more interesting than just killing him because he's the fan favorite.

Killing Glenn and Abe will have massive impact on most of the audience anyway, especially with how gruesome the scene will be.

Rick doesn't lose his hand. Negan's comment refers to Rick's second in command

I still think its foreshadowing.

Yeah, its foreshadowing for what Negan does with Carl.

I don't. They've said in the past that it was too expensive, and Rick has not been seen filming with a green glove or anything.

So what, they literally just go sheep mode and cower in front of le invincible baseball bat man?

And daryl doesnt just get shot for attacking the boss man? surely thats the perfect time for rick to hit the fucker with the axe if the goons are dealing with daryl

>willingly reading spoilers
Unless you are terminal there's no excuse for that kind of faggotry. Disconnect from the internet.

That would actually be pretty funny

Also, the worst part of the walking dead is how there are still people alive like 2 years after the apocalypse who act as if life is normal and are shocked by death and violence, and don't just gun down any "raider" faggots who come anywhere near the town.

It's fucking America, not France in 1000AD. If you stood outside a walled off compound with your biker gang and started mouthing off about how you were going to rape all the cattle and eat the women you'd get your head blown off.

What's his arc now? Last i've read he was on his way to the whisperers

He killed Alpha, cut off her head and brought it to Rick and he's on their side now apparently. Alpha is replaced by some huge motherfucker named Beta who declares war. Negan is now helping Rick's group fight the Whisperers.

In the latest issue, Negan broke Lucille after bashing Beta's back with it.

It's some silly shit desu.

>series set in a world of unrelenting horror
>we're supposed to feel bad when someone dies

Silly shit is best shit

Did anyone save the teaser that was released? It got deleted a few minutes ago. It's of Negan saying "I SIMPLY CANNOT DECIDE" in a totally different way that either finale version and then when he says "Moe" he winks at the camera.

>tfw watching lucille break was genuinely the saddest thing ive seen since watching glenn get his head smashed in

You need to pitch a spin off asap.

You mean the ones where she gets the axe by
Rick? user do you not have feelings or
something? I almost cried, Rick finally finds a
girl and he has to fucking chop her hand off

He met her like 2 days before that scene took place.

the red, keening, flashbacks inbetween the chops were just too ridiculous. I ended up laughing at what should have been a very distressing moment.

Why bother giving Abe any story whatsoever? The stuff with Rosita and Sasha, the flashbacks of his family... none of which got resolved.

similar to killing off everybody eats chris right after he's given a diary to begin recording the first day of his new life in Alexandria. you're ust starting to get the idea that he'll be sticking around a while and it's an easy emotional moment when there's need of one. also in poor abe's case; everyone already knows glenn is killed off so they needed to ramp up the shock by picking off another sort of main.

youtube.com/watch?v=09ecEG7vYEE why is he winking?

2 days and one murdered husband later, user.
He literally had his dick already out and then
these fucking zombies ruin it for him

Yeah, except the difference with Noah was that it was all planned out that they were going to give him the false hope, and make it heartbreaking for him to die. With Abe's flashbacks, it just seems like no thought at all went into it. It was a half-assed attempt to "flesh out" the character with no thought about developing it any further, or how it might look down the line when they decide to kill him off.

it was just telling you what happened to him and it followed the comic.

killing off people without giving them resolution is kind of the walking deads thing, for better or worse. it aims for realism, and just like in reality most people wouldn't be satisfied with the way their life ends in an apocalypse. it makes the few people who do get resolution stick out more as well.

>thats bad storytelling!

thats just like, your opinion, man

>just like in reality most people wouldn't be satisfied with the way their life ends in an apocalypse
I get that, but I just feel like TWD didn't plan for it like that with Abe. It's just another instance I guess of the picture, watching TWD but not being fully immersed, trying to figure out what the hell the writers were thinking.

>My husbando dies

Shit show, throw it into the bin

two options

>kirkman is a hack
>kirkman planned for it

i change my opinion on that faggot regularly, but he didn't really get any resolution in the comic either but his new gf does

Did he turn into a pirate? I don't remember him sounding like Blackbeard.

>giving TWD the benefit of the doubt after all these years..... wtf lmao

Can't wait for TWD to get called racist about Glenn biting it.

>comic negan even remarks on people claiming he's racist for killing the chink

beautiful

black people > asians
you'll only hear bitching and moaning if michonne or morgan dies

No, Liberals aren't going to pass on bitching about one of the biggest deaths in tv history especially after Negan uses Gook's concaved crown as a toilet.

>spoilers

That stuff has been known for months m8

>Fuck off faggots. You just want it to be him for le epic reaction and le epic shock value. That's all that would be for.

That's half he show these days. Hell, that's exactly what the show AND the comics are. What's your point?

>Daryl has more story to tell

literally where

>I'm pretty sure Negan is going to cut off Rick's right hand
It's been explicitly said this won't happen in the show for budget reasons

I'm not reading all that. I know who dies and that Daryl does something to get Glenn killed since it's been spammed forever. So the episode starts with the "A Hatchet?!" video. Ok, so does it flash back to show the actual Abe death? In that new teaser he says "I simply can not decide" in a new way, so that means they're going through that part again with new takes? Or does Negan very very smugly say it a second time as he goes through do eeny meeny mieny mo again for Daryl interfering?

They made it so obvious it was Abe going by the shot of him in the S6 finale, didn't even do a good chance of hiding it not to mention he's not even meant to be alive at this point, and no line about how Eugine has to take care of Rosita now?

Also would it be a good idea to introduce The Whisperers while they are fighting The Saviors? I guess it wouldn't hurt to show they have a presence there with someone like Heath going on a run and encountering them being like the time Rick met with Brian's men in that ghost town. Still too early to have them in but I guess it wouldn't be so bad if they give a good reason but you wouldn't obviously be able to have people like Alpha, Beta, Lydia, etc.

Why do you guys pretend you don't know every thread

Well i'm just glad that stupid gook is finally dead

Race-mixing is deeply wrong, especially in a zombie apocalyps

And I just thought of something. By the time The Whisperers are on screen do you think they'll do a shitty POV cliffhanger for the heads on the pikes? I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that.

>pov shot of rick being shocked and crying oh nooo noooo just like when lori died

I see it

They could even put a mystery spin on it and have people talking who Alpha killed like with what happened when Negan began smashing his bat down in the S6 finale.

>kinda bummed daryl dodges yet another death though
why?

Contrarians want him dead because he is the obvious fan favorite.

>Rick
>Carl
>Carol
>Daryl

Only 4 S1 characters left now baka

Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

>Andrea's character was ruined and subsequently killed off

Still mad

holy fucking kek

>waah why won't they follow the comics
>waah stop trying to kill daryl

Do you want to be the pot or the kettle.

Morgan

I'll be the strawman if that's alright with you

Because wanting to off the guy who one hits tanks and stealth fires rpg's is being contrarian, next thing they'll have him do is hijack helicopters just cause style.

The nigger playing the kang with the shitty CGI tiger called Trump an embarrassment. Fuck this show.

About Ezekiel, with PC culture do you think he'll be a breakout character or not or will Negan steal his limelight? I really liked his character in the comic.

Honestly i watched the version of the season 6 finale where he says fuck every other sentence and it came off as too forced. I think AMC should let him sprinkle in a fuck here and there instead.

It's the Negan Show now but with Morgan and Carol of all characters staying at the Kingdom there's bound to be more to it than the comic. If he gets his head chopped off I think I'll actually feel emotions this time.

Why is his smile so white? Reminds me of the real big guy. Would've been a better villian in every way.

this would be fucking retarded.

well in the comic and the show its implyed negan has a very very large army of people backing him up compared to ricks and the other groups

>Daryl is fuming/burning. In Negan's mid-sentence, Daryl jumps up and clocks Negan's ass and knocks him to the ground. Dwight and another Savior grab Daryl and tackle him.

I think i'll finally stop watching this shit show

>tfw it got spoiled for me

fuck the comemedian. rollins is negan. he has the energy. he's a quick thinker. comemedian talks like a fucking retard.

I'm not comfortable with how far apart they space out Rick/Daryl moments. Had the fantastic "you're my brother" shit at the end of Season 4 then it took a season and a half for them to pal around again with that Jesus episode. That episode hilarious I wonder if they're going to add one of those in every season. Guess you don't need levity like that when you have Negan for 14 episodes.

Why are people still watching this show? I will forever be ashamed of how far I actually watched.

Stupidest show in a while, why the fuck do so many people still watch?

Gosh, she was a disaster.

Kill off Morgan, but keep the rest alive.

>All that shit
>Still don't kill Daryl
>Hurr I'll kill the tiny asian man instead

Jesus fucking Christ

> Andrea

God can you imagine how hot it would be to watch her die? Her death in the show was absolute bollocks and i was extremely disappointed by every aspect of it. I wanted her to be eaten alive by the Milton zombie, slowly, helplessly, with her arms tied so that she has to experience every second of it. Every second of delicious agony as that skinnyfat accountant rips into her throat. It was even worse cause the actress they chose for her was a dried-out milf with a bad tan. I wanted the Andrea from the comics, at least somewhat sweet and young and innocent. Yeah she fucked Dale which was pretty weird but she is incredibly cute. I wish she had gotten Gabriel's comic's death. Just imagine her hanging there screaming in agony as the zombies converge on her, their teeth tearing into her soft breasts, thighs, and buttocks, ripping flesh away in strips. She would probably drown on her own blood, and her gurgling could choke down her screaming before long so all she could do is whimper helplessly as the zombies tear her apart. God I wanted that shit to happen so bad. I wanted Annie's death to last longer (the retarded cripple girl who tripped and fell then forgot to shoot herself) but it went too fast. I wanted her to get pinned against the fence and have her cheeks ripped apart while she screams. Same with Jessie, the fucking show blueballed me again because her death scene lasted only 15 seconds. So right as I'm unzipping, she's already covered in the fucking zombies. That's why Andrea's death was so perfect. Just the intimate embrace of her and one other walker (Milton) eating her tit flesh in chunks as she screams and blood soaks through her. I hope something like that happens to Andrea in the comics. It's basically confirmed she's going to die in this arc, and ever since she picked up that gay-ass shroud/sombrero outfit I've been waiting for her to bite the dust. It's going to make me so fucking erect watching it happen.

wtf senpai

Did that happen when Tyreese or T-Dog bit it?

Nice pasta

yes

but it's already happening user

>That day the lesbian died

many keks

He fucking explained it in the season 6 finale. Pay a fucking ttention.
Also, Negan has this MASSIVE ego. He wants people to serve him.

>Killing your resources

not nearly the intensity/longevity once morgan bites it. mark my words.

I saw That's My Dog after always hearing about how fucked it is, but it came off as a buddy black comedy and David just looked like a bitch until House's wacky private detective was actually getting ready to kill him. It was goofy.

I don't care about this show, I was just curious.

That was fucking beautiful. I wish i still had the prints.

>they didn't even check to see if she was alive!

Probaly because she was shot in the back of the head with a bolt with roughly 300lbs of pressure

You dumb fucking retard.

>THEY DIDNT EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS ALIVE
A fucking arrow went through her eye into her brain. There's no doubt she instantly died.

But they didn't check!

Wow @ that last one. Lol. If step 2 is to follow step 1, there doesn't need to be a step 2! Lol.

>wtf
>...
>lmao
Opinion disregarded, faggle. :^)

>A fucking arrow went through her eye into her brain.
Just remembered the arrow went through the back of her skull and poked out of her eye. Anyway, she was definitely fucking dead. Does tumblr seriously think a person can survive an arrow to the brain?

I literally predicted this when the show cliff hung. I said there were going to lucille Glenn and then he was going to knife abe who would try to fight him.

This was pretty close to what I thought would happen so I'm alright with it. I just want the scenes and the acting to be good. You knew abe and glenn were going to die eventually anyway

Negan isn't as insane as you think. He's just a hardass. Everyone that ends up serving him ends up safe, fed, and well armed.

What? I want her to die.

You're my hero user. Fuck, my sides.

Well, if she's anything like her "surprise fanbase", she had no brain to be pierced by that bolt.

Rollins is getting a bit too old though. Although I really did like his Sons of Anarchy shit.