Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8dRorGtTw&ab_channel=KitchenNightmares#t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=xdE2VdasvEU
youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=iE95bLUhm64
youtube.com/watch?v=jCDHJ3Cx5eE
rabb.it/dezzu
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/The-Effects-of-Excess-Sodium-Infographic_UCM_454384_SubHomePage.jsp
scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
youtube.com/watch?v=R8yCH3fsOqk
realitytvrevisited.com/2013/01/list-of-all-episodes-posts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIXEXqSdtw
smile.amazon.com/Sweet-Sue-Chicken-without-Giblets/dp/B00E3AYVA8?sa-no-redirect=1
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/5/1102.full
x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The non-American, as always.

Ramsey.
That go 'za looks delicious.

>'za
Faggot subhuman detected.

The pizza looks great but it's not what he ordered, a thin crust

STOP POSTING THIS

The pizza

>way too much dough
>dough isn't even fully cooked, just raw in the middle
>proportions of sauce, cheese and bread way off
>dripping with grease
>"thin crust"

the restaurant was in the wrong. not barely, but by leaps and bounds.

>American """"""""""""""""'za""""""""""""""""""""

>both ramsey and the chef were non-american
like poetry

Ramsay, the 'go 'za 'ked 'lish

>Ramsay can't handle real men food

This asshole is talking shit about free food. Fucking piece of brit shit.

>only 4 grams of fiber

D R O P P E D

>only 36g of protein
cookie cutter meal

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8dRorGtTw&ab_channel=KitchenNightmares#t=2m6s

Why is tomato sauce bread with cheese such a popular food?

>You're telling my the food is great, people love it. I am shitting myself
>then you need to wear diapers
BANTZ

Nino
His restaurant shut down

fiber is useless boy

the pizza chef was American you fucking racist xenophobe

Tell me about Craig
Why did he wear the hat?

Someone post the frieza waitress

>first episode filmed
>hole in the wall soul food place
>food looks average at best
>Ramsey eats everything and says its delicious
>every episode after
>picks apart all the food and says its disgusting
>replaces entire menu with his products

Does this bother anyone else?

It's extremely tall

I have a feeling deep down that blacks can't properly make soul food compared to white cooks.

As in their recipes will be lazy and their kitchens will be very dirty

>hurr

goza nice and raw

>I've never been in a majority black area before

what is it about england that makes you such insufferable shitposting faggots? is it the weather, your bleak existence and the lack of nothing to do that makes you act out in this impotent manner?

I swear any faggot pepe thread or ZA is made by some pasty faggot from the uk prolly listening to odd future still.

that isn't even her final form?

So that just makes my point further if true. The restaurant had only 2 employees and both were black. The food looked like cafeteria food.

I T S
T
S

F A C K I N
A
C
K
I
N

Why is Kitchen Nightmares UK so comfy

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

R O A A H
O
A
A
H

>show the restaurant
>establish their current state of existence
>get the owners to cry and talk about their financial issues
>in comes ramsay, happy music plays
>he points out oddities in a humorous manner
>in comes the food
>violin screech
>everything is fucking garbage
>he starts to see the issues
>dinner service starts
>everything starts going wrong
>ramsay checks the freezer
>shouts at the owner, 86s the rotten contaminated meat
>confronts the employees, has an argument involving "YOU'RE IN DENIAL!"
>owner caves in and agrees to change
>Next day they come in and have a new coat of paint, maybe some new kitchen shit too from our sponsors
>Ramsay dictates their entire menu since the owners have no idea what the fuck they're doing
>Run a service with the new menu
>Everything goes well for the most part but there's a few hiccups - these people are still learning to change
>Ramsay gives on final motivational speech
>walks out
>talks to the camera outside "wow fuck me that was a toughie"
>restaurant shuts down later 60% of the time because a renovation and pep talk isn't enough to change shitty people who can't manage a business

in the better quality image you can see literal puddles of grease on top.
now if youre into that then fair enough

pretty much.

And there is at least 3 more shows just like this one.

Can someone find the video with the qt hostess that flirts with Ramsey

Thanks user

>mfw when everything in that meal takes less than 5 minutes to make
>probably takes more time to microwave it than it does to actually make it by hand

Probably more expensive too. Who the fuck buys these things?

ZA

NICE AND THIN

>YFW THE ZA IS RIDIC

They all flirt with Ramsay

Hungry for dat bong dick.

Ramsey is an asshole, but he's almost always right.

he's scottish you know

I don't even know where my pans are at.

You don't need a pan, get a fucking skillet and make it all at the same time. Takes five fucking minutes.

What was his name again?

a bong refers to british people
a scottish person is still british

anyway, he hardly has a scottish accent and the scots are just basically northern english

that's a big hat

Sarah the server was so hot.

Woah... almost like... the show was scripted? Bakana!!

PAN

NICE AND HOT

What was this guy's problem?

Is there a single episode where the restaurant fails at the end? I know a few closed years after the fact but I mean a place so fucked that it failed on television.

ANTA BAKA GORDON-KUN

think there was one episode where Gordon just gave up on the place

GOLEM GET YE GONE!

The pizza was fucking uncooked.

Anyone who defends the pizza """""chef""""" is a fucking ASS.

Compare to the British version where everything isn't so fucking dramatic and it feels like they're willing to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdE2VdasvEU

WEEEEEEEEEEEW

>The pizza was fucking uncooked.

ITS FUCKING RAW YOU ASS

There was one where he went back for the revisit and it was out of business.

WEW

i hate the part when the chef eats a slice like that somehow proves his garbage uncooked food is edible.

people who watch this shit show

What's that yellow thing?

He's trying to hide a rat

lmao triggered

PIZZA
THICK AND GREASY

My dick was

fake eggs

Poor people who live in small studio apartments without full kitchens, mentally ill shut-ins, lazy obese single moms on welfare, pathetic alcoholics and drug addicts, and old widowers who never learned to cook.

smashed potatoes

if you get this triggered by criticism of black culture that is hardly even level 1 casual racism, then you literally do not belong on any board on Cred Forums

That image makes me physically ill

Nigga, that ep wasn't even in the first season

>Gordon will never love your food

In America that is the thin crust

The plastic surgeon

It was the first episode they filmed. Can't you read?

>this is what europoors actually believe

You for posting this

who is this guy, i see webms every once in awhile

Go 'za Cred Forums ?

Does someone have a video of this scene? I'd love to hear his response.

Arthur Dayne

No wonder the Chinese are kicking our ass.

does he ever do a chicken tenders episode?

I don't really care about pizza

the egg

>Arthur Dayne
lol k seriously tho

DISGUSTING DOUGHY CRUST, BUT FAR FROM GO ZA

GO ZA IS LITERALLY TOMATO SOUP POURED INTO A TALL BREADBOWL

you

I recommend this.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc

Joey wouldn't refuse that 'za
WOO WOO WOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=iE95bLUhm64

Peep this out, gang!

gooshing

I'd eat it

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I assume most of the places he visits go to shit within month after the makeover.

Its cheese stuffed son

What is the point of putting food on a bun if you're going to stack so much shit on it that you can't even pick it up to eat it? Fucking fat asses.

me on the left

Not really. Yeah the food is hideous and making it by hand would taste a ton better but it would definitely be a lot more work and take more time. Which for a lot of people is what makes or breaks cooking.

>MORBIDLY OBESE MAN INHALING 12K CALORIES IN ONE SHOT WHILE HYPERVENTILATING TO MAKE STUPID NOISES FOR LIKES AND SUBSCRIBES

HOW LONG UNTIL HE LITERALLY HAS A HEART ATTACK ON CAMERA

You know all of these places were already in the shit, right?

Yeah. As in, return to being shit again.

wtf I hate food now

There's a website with summaries of each episode, and then it tells you whether it is still open, if they kept the changes, and whether or not it's still open.

What's the best Gordon Ramsay insult?

It's their fucking food.

The beef is so raw its eating the salad.

D O N K E Y
O
N
K
E
Y

What do you think of "that" sound effect?

"Chicago deep dish pizza was created by the thriving homosexual population of Chicago in the 1900s. Initially a euphemism for anal sex amongst secretly homosexual husbands in the town, upon questioning by those outside of the homosexual circles by what they meant by "deep dish pizza" the food we know to today was created as a cover. Though it is not absolutely clear who pioneered this method of pizza creation, most historians agree that a particularly hairy bear named Gino played a large part. Having relatively little knowledge of pizza beyond the fact that they are referred to as "pies," a point of confusion that would lead to the structure of deep dish pizza, he set out to create what would be known as Chicago Deep Dish pizza using little more than a pound of dough, a gallon of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of cheese and a potato. As time went on it slowly became slightly more recognizable as a pizza, including the ceasing of shaping the dough in a cooking pot, and the addition of more cheese and more known pizza toppings. As a whole Chicago-style deep dish pizza is still popular within the homosexual community (food and term for anal sex) and it continues to be a beacon of degeneracy[7]"

I don't care for it

Isn't it just the sound of a cymbal playing in reverse?

>Not deep-frying the end result

He's just hurling Gordon's insults back at him. Xbox Live tier argument right there.

Jack and Joey collab when?

jack on kitchen nightmares when?

>using little more than a pound of dough
That's less than average, 2lbs is more like it

The thing is 2lbs isn't even a joke, these places stack two 1lb doughs together for a deep dish

This shit makes me want to vomit, is that the kid he talks about choking out?

no, he has two sons from two different marriages.

>american cuisine

you shut your mouth in-n-out is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=jCDHJ3Cx5eE

>jack had a sicilian sausage
gordon+jack show when?

I'm a proud flag waving Europoor and I've been to Cali, and In-n'out is amazing

>bit of the in'n out, know what I'm saying notch notch wink wink

Like just about every restaurant Ramsay "saves." Getting on Kitchen Nightmares is pretty the nail in the coffin for any restaurant. Hopefully, they improve the resale value after they leave.

brb masturbating

>60% of the time
I think it's more than that, senpai.

mmh that looks like some 'licious 'ookie

Fast food is consistently rated much higher than gourmet food in blind taste tests. When people are told something is gourmet they rate it much higher than they would otherwise, and vice versa. Fast food, tv dinners, etc are literally engineered with chemical additives that overwhelm your tastebuds and brain and exploit your biology to trigger a "this tastes amazing" response to eating it. Fresh food that is prepared will can't even hope to compete.

>Fast food, tv dinners, etc are literally engineered with chemical additives that overwhelm your tastebuds and brain and exploit your biology to trigger a "this tastes amazing" response to eating it
t. flat-earther

how much if this is real? is any of it real?

rabb.it/dezzu

The Matrix !!

>lel-chan

but that's not wrong, it's no secret fast food is loaded with sugars, salts, and other things are brains really like

NINO!

What would Gordon Ramsay think of Jack's 'za?

No. Flavor science is a billion dollar industry, flat-earthism doesn't even qualify as psuedoscience.

>notch notch
Are you retarded.

I work at a grocery store and can confirm this

>calories 1,030

So, assuming I'm not concerned about the health effects and I don't want to impress anyone, including myself, why should I ever go to gourmet restaurants?

i know right

all the worst shitposters i've seen were either brits or australians

That pizza was an abomination tb h

>1,000 calories
>literally nothing of substance

Why the fuck would you eat this

A lot of loyalty for a hired sous chef.

This is the correct reaction to brussel sprouts

maybe that's a good pizza in some flyover state but its shit in comparison to New Haven pizza

Yeah, flavor science certainly isn't a pseudoscience with coined terms like "exploiting your biology" and "this tastes amazing response."

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD FUCKEN 'GO 'ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUTHERFACKOO

To spend more money and convince yourself that you are eating better tasting food.

No, I already said I wasn't trying to impress myself. Come on, there has to be a better reason. Are the burgers at McDonalds any unlhealther than the sort of burgers most people would make for themselves at home?

>Cholesterol 231%
Companies shouldn't be allowed to provide over 100% of the recommended daily allowance in a microwaved meal. Ban that shit and people will stop being so fucking fat.

No those are just terms I made up to explain the phenomenon. Try this. Buy a 99cent banquet salisbury steak tv dinner. Cook up a steak with a great cut of grass-fed beef. Put slices of both on toothpicks and get someone who doesnt know which is which to taste test them against each other with a decent sized group of 10+ people and record the results.

Five Guys is better

Very much so. High in sodium and crammed full of saturated fat and preservatives. The point is to taste good, not to be healthy.

pizza hut large stuffed crust
sausage banana pepper black olives green peppers onions

They will favor the latter because quality is objective.

Ja/ck/

They'd just sell smaller portions.

>Government is required to tell people what to eat
fuck off

>High in sodium
The connection between it and high blood pressure has not been firmly established. Also, if you just avoid other salty foods for the rest of the day, it'll balance out.

>crammed full of saturated fat
Current research does not support the notion that they increase the likelihood of heart disease.

>preservatives.
So?

>AN IDIOT SANDWICH

Fascist

It's like making a sandwich and then dumping a stew over it.

Well, in that case it wouldn't matter how high quality the beef was or whether or not the food was fresh. The TV dinner is going to taste better because they've seasoned, and cooked it properly.

It's by no means of chemical additives that fast and frozen food normally taste better than fresh food. It tastes better because these corporations have existed for decades and have perfected their recipes.

the humie, doggo just wanted to get his fat ass off the couch and into the woods for wholesome doggy walks and healthy exercise

Well like I've already said, fast food rates better in both taste and quality in double blind tests. So the data would seem to disagree.

Also lets grant that quality is objective. Perception of quality is subjective. People will always rate products and services that cost more as better. People are irrational and easily tricked. I can serve a 300 dollar hamburger on a paper plate with potato chips and serve a big mac on a black square ceramic heated plate with garnish and get two vastly different results.

Fatass detected.

Because I enjoy fast food and don't see it unhealthy in moderation, like maybe occasionally?

Additives are a huge part of those recipes for a reason. Science yo.

No pretzels?

No, this is made-up bullshit, and it doesn't in either, you fucking pleb.

yeah maybe some people need to eat smaller portions too
in the UK we don't get your guys mountain dew because it has over our limit of caffeine for an energy drink and it can be unhealthy for children because they're fucking stupid and will drink that shit until they're sick

I was asking how it's shit. It tastes great and doesn't poison me, so it pasts the first test. So I want to know how it's unhealthy, regardless of how little you eat of it.

>its the government's responsibility to raise our children
do they not have parents?

>sodium
>not poison
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/The-Effects-of-Excess-Sodium-Infographic_UCM_454384_SubHomePage.jsp

You can verify it for yourself. Don't have to take my word for it.

Obviously, I meant something that would kill you or seriously harm you.

Sodium clearly isn't a poison either because there is a necessary amount.

Notice how that infographic doesn't actually connect sodium levels and heart disease. As I said before, the connection between high blood pressue and sodium has not been established much less heart disease.

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

If you're trying to have a reasonable dialogue, green texting with very short replies basically amounts to shitposting.

a lot of parents aren't very good at raising their children

>scientificamerican
Why does that sound so hilarious

No the other son that he choked he kicked him out of his house.

>banning shit because people are idiots and choose to buy shit they shouldn't
Fuck off bootlicker. If someone wants to eat shitty food, let them.
Natural selection at work.

then they shouldn't be allowed to raise children

>went to california for the first time a couple weeks back
>friends keep going on about how we have to try in n out
>not very enthusiastic about it because it's a fast food chain, so no way it'll be that good
>turns out to be basicallly macdonalds tier, but cheaper
>doesn't even have bacon
why would anyone shill this chain?

I went to two good burger places instead. Umami in Santa Monica and Barney's Gourmet Burgers in SF

nigga post some links I'm real fuckin interested in this

You're basically discarding every other kid's life in terms of dietary habits because of shitty parenting. And then you're gonna find yourself overwhelmed with fatties forcing their unhealthy food on everyone else because of your ego centrism. It's not natural selection when literally everything depends on community consensus, you selfish moron.

DID SOMEONE SAY THE EGG?

>parents are poor/lazy and shovel shit down child's throat
>kid is dependent on junk and can barely stomach food with actual nutrition

This happened to one of my friends. She can't eat something like spinach or strawberries and is definitely going to have health problems in the future.

Man I sure do love food and cooking

>strawberries
How the fuck could anyone not stomach strawberries? That's literally insanity.

Which is why we have CPS. It's one thing to take a kid from their parents because they're shitty parents who feed them garbage, it's another thing to use "OH WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" to justify regulating grown adults life styles

>doesn't like slightly raw dough
fucking faggot
I bet you eat your steak well done too

Mexico

who's the fascist now?

You sound Jewish.

So you are comparing $15 burgers with cheap $2 fast food burgers? Are you autistic?

I've heard what before. Why makes you say that?

>prosecuting child abusers is fascism
hahaha
HAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA

Child protection isn't going to get involved when a parent feeds their kid shit because in the US that isn't considered abuse, it's normal behaviour.

This is negating the fact that a child isn't aware that they're being abused when they're fed absolutely shit food, and in fact in most cases would encourage it because it "tastes good" (aka their parents are too lazy to cook a decent meal)

I'm comparing food to food. Some food is good, some food isn't. How much it costs doesn't really affect whether something is good or not.

>implying it's likely for CPS to act on bad diet claims
How fucking stupid are you? It's just like with smoking. Campaign against it so people know it's bad. Bad diet doesn't necessarily mean bad parenting; it's just ignorance.

see

*I've heard that

The point I was trying to make is that you shouldn't recommend in n out to people, because it's not good.

wtf i'm voting trump now

>this is what's happening now
I don't care, I'm talking about how things should be

Going against common-sense conclusions with intellectual pseudo-talk.

meant for

I couldn't fathom it either, but she said she hadn't ever tried one until her late teens. She said the texture is gross and can barely swallow it. It's the same reason why I dislike canned vegetables, because I had access to fresh ones as a kid.

>Which is why we have CPS.
CPS doesn't take away kids for not having access to healthy food.

>justify regulating grown adults life styles
We're already seeing the consequences of shitty diets. For fucks sake, people barely in their twenties are being diagnosed with type two diabetes.

audible kek

It's a violin bow rubbed against the edge of a cymbal.

kek. Okay. What can I say? It was a fairly big news story maybe a year ago that our common conceptions about saturated fats being unhealthy wasn't supported by science.

Btw, I'm not Jewish.

Trump will make junk food great again

Once again you're just saying "muh children". That's not a valid argued for banning shit, it's an argument for educating people to not be such shitty parent.

>Campaign against it so people know it's bad. Bad diet doesn't necessarily mean bad parenting; it's just ignorance.
I completely agree. I'm merely reffering to situations were it is in fact because the parents are shitty, problems from ignorance wouldn't require any form of legislation, only education.

>We're already seeing the consequences of shitty diets. For fucks sake, people barely in their twenties are being diagnosed with type two diabetes.
Once again, natural selection. Fatties can't survive, they die, and their tendency to make more fatties also dies out.

>Who was in the wrong here?
>Restaurant is now closed.

Gee I don't know.

>Fatties can't survive, they die, and their tendency to make more fatties also dies out.
That's why obese people make up 20% of America, right?

Its good for fast food.

No one says it comparable to artisan burgers. Hell, it is not even comparable to $8 burgers like five guys.

However it is far better than all the other $2 burger joints like mcdonalds and burger king.

Once again, the fact you cannot discern a difference makes me think you have autism, and are unable to properly create frames of comparison between things.

>Why does that sound so hilarious
Because you're uneducated and uncultured, yet think yourself superior to something you know nothing about. I'd hope you're underaged as an excuse for your lack of culture and education.

FUCKING PISSES ME OFF IT'S ALSO IN A BUNCH OF FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.

IT'S FUCKING SHIT

Imagine being Gordon in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Pantaleone's pizza, you fuckin' fine, all tasty with your thin crust and horrific greasy cheese topping. I would totally stuff my face with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is eat another traditional Italian pizza in his kitchen. Like seriously imagine having to be Gordon and not only sit in that restaurant while Pete Fafalios flaunts his disgusting pizza in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing its raw crust and grease pool in the center, and just sit there, bite after bite, hour after hour, while the crust becomes all soggy. Not only having to tolerate its disguting fucking cheese but its putrescent odor as everyone on set tells Pete he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PANTALEONE'S PIZZA TASTES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and stomach its nasty fucking dough and ingredients you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fed nothing but a healthy diet of British and later French traditional cuisine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Scotland. You've never even eaten anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the salmonella that's breaking out in your stomach as Pete bring another serving suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and savor his "thin crust (for that is what he calls it)" pizza, the pizza he worked so hard for with personal waiters in the previous years. And then the director calls for another dish, and you know you could kill every single person in this restaurant before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gordon. You're not going to lose your Michelin stars over this. Just bear it. Stuff your face and bear it.

Learn a bit about the fucking world around you before you call everything a fucking conspiracy you ignorant fuck. God damn I'm sick of people calling completely real shit a fucking conspiracy. It's not a fucking conspiracy jesus fucking christ, literally google it and learn about it before you make stupid fucking posts you goddamn twelve year olds.

This one was pretty good

>be decent cook
>bring up cooking with normies
>all consider themselves "foodies" but can't cook
>me as an amateur shitty chef knows 100 percent more than literally every person I know outside of family

They couldn't even cook a burger.

t. scientific american

>foodies
Anyone that uses that word to describe themselves needs to be shot on sight.

What was his end game?

lol you're an idiot

Yah, you are right. What was anything in CA thinking recommending anything other than French laundry.

Money is not a factor ever

Evolution doesn't happen over night.

So at what point will the fatties be filtered out?

>tfw that "worst" pizza looks fucking delicious

Not until they sink the whole ship. The guy doesn't understand how a global economy works.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8yCH3fsOqk

brb, going to Baskin Robbins.

God, for creating humanity.
I say we nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

She reminds me of that ass with legs rachel starr and for that reason alone i want to bone her.

It seems like you would go blind eating that in one sitting

jesus christ

top jej

70%, apparently
realitytvrevisited.com/2013/01/list-of-all-episodes-posts.html

Thank you. I'm surprised it's that low, actually.

Amy's Baking Company

But hes right though.

Also youre a fucking pleb for liking umami its shit tier faux gourmet burgers. Those retards couldnt tell the diffrence from rare to medium rare to save their life

Ohhhh my god, that ish is classic

It might have been the first episode, where Godon leaves in a happy ending as always, (Amy's Bakery excepted), but the last scene shows the restaurant failed shortly after shooting finished. kek

fucking how

Was that the episode where ramsay comes back to find out that the landlord sold the place from under the restaurant owner's feet?

I don't know, but I would like to see it.

Fucking Cred Forums subtrash meming faggots

>there are people in the world who orders this every single day and wonders why they're so obese

Looks good to me

>Not leafs

The BR is a fucking nutjob.

only english ones, it's mostly because they're so fiercely loyal to brits

This. The age of Australian shitposting is at an end.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIXEXqSdtw

Who was in the wrong HERE?

The people who set up the prank.
Literally wasting Ramsay's time and waste of his performance.
They should kill themselves.

>the lack of nothing to do
how would i shitpost if i have stuff to do all the time bruv, you need to sort yourself out mate

>scots are basiacally northern english

fuck off, dont even begin to compare us to the ETERNAL PICT

BLUTTY HELL

Another Cred Forums false flag post, ladies and gentlemen.

This strategy is among Cred Forums's most effective tactics for taking over boards. It's terribly easy. All they have to do is find a well intentioned, mildly un-PC comment, post a reply telling them to and wait for the chorus of anons (actually more often than not, samefags) saying how Cred Forums is just a boogeyman and does nothing wrong. This is used to reinforce the notion that Cred Forums is never responsible for shitposting, and every bad influence is reddit (despite the overwhelming evidence that reddit completely took over Cred Forums after they sacked the racist subs and made Voat).

Miranda was the cutest though

The UK version really is better because even when everyone curses and insults one another they do it in such a low-key bantery kind of way instead of yelling and screaming, also Gordon's narration is kind of subdued and gives it an almost documentary kind of style.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

smile.amazon.com/Sweet-Sue-Chicken-without-Giblets/dp/B00E3AYVA8?sa-no-redirect=1

German Bar b q

t. pol

I saw one where it said the restaurant closed shortly after the show was filmed.

They were deep, deep in debt.

70% of all of them fail eventually though

>tfw ate at The Capri a couple weeks ago and it was delicious

Bless Gordon for saving that restaurant

if you didn't drink the Cred Forums koolaid so hard, you'd know your statement is wrong.

I've seen soul food from upscale hipster run white places and shit outta ghetto and the ghetto stuff is better. Also in Louisiana there's super old "upscale" soul food places that are generations old run by black people with white tablecloths and shit and those places are goat

I see you take after your mother

The pizza looks delicious.
Just hope it's fully cooked.

It was not, apparently.

fuck off statist faggot

do you think he got enough sauce on it

>health shake
but it's a heath shake not a health shake what did you expect

>it's their food
>so no matter how badly prepared it is, it's good cuz dem brothas

Holy shit this episode was filmed in Denver?

Please tell me this place is still open, I must meet my pizza-waifu.

lol holy fuck Ihr seid einfach die jellyste in die ganze welt

Why does the govt even allow these kind of foods? They should literally ban anything over 80% cholest/Sat fat, etc. per serving

Are you asking why the government allows pizza?

BAN ASSAULT BUTTER

you make it sound like they DON'T already regulate foods

lol

it is. Good luck

You didn't answer the question. Should the government ban pizza, yes or no?

pizza that exceeds certain percentages of fat/sat fat/cholest etc.

literally why

How do you stop people from eating 2 crappy pizzas then?

user, aside from the fact that it's not the government position to regulate its citiznss diets, current science does not support that fat, or saturated fats, of cholesterol are unhealthy or have a direct connection to heart disease.

t. eurocuck who eats a kilo of sugar per day

you can't, but you do what you do son

>current science

Is that code for "if you ignore everything that's ever been written about those topics"

>the government should regulate things they can't regulate

mmmm k

>live in UK
>it's literally illegal to do the dew

user, there's no need to shitpost.

>A reduction in dietary saturated fatty acids has generally been acknowledged to improve cardiovascular health, but in a recently published study, no link could be established between intake levels of saturated fatty acids and a risk for cardiovascular disease.

"eufic.org/page/en/show/latest-science-news/fftid/Study-no-association-dietary-saturated-fats-cardiovascular-disease-risk/"

"We’ve now established that eating cholesterol and saturated fat does not increase cholesterol levels in the blood for most people. "

chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/

It was only recently that there was an upheaval on dietary recommendations in regards to the consumption of fats and cholesterol.

At the very least, the science is not established sufficiently to try to ban foods merely because some studies might suggest that their consumption might contribute to heart disease in some or all people.

This becomes a greater concern if people aren't required to pay for their healthcare, but countries that try to regulate diets in order to reduce healthcare costs probably won't achieve their end and two wrongs don't make a right.

>one anecdotal study from a literal who link from who-gives-a-fuck.com apparently uproots hundreds of scientific studies from every presitigious university/healthy institution ever

Ok

How can somebody not feel sick after eating this?

Okay, here's a better one.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/5/1102.full

There's a standard that should be necessary to meet to consider banning all pizza in regards to cholesterol and fats and it clearly has not been met.

x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
Review

>probalby takes more time to microwave it than it does to actually make it by hand

spoken like a person who has never made an assortment of food ever. well memed, friend.

>being so autistic you can't detect a figure of speech

lol at you faggot

in n out is amazing
fuck right off

those faggot places cost a ton and dont taste any better than in n out
fuck right off

nah breh i like eggs

lol

>macdonalds tier, but cheaper
really thirsty for those (you)s