What are some good movies about Political Corruption?

What are some good movies about Political Corruption?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

none of it matters

you can't stop the machine, everyone has decided Clinton to be president . They will come up with another Trump video where he talks about pussy, it will be on all media day before ellection

That's literally all it takes

no one cares

>haitian president
>it isn't wyclef jean

trump said bad things about women. its fucking over

>no one cares that the Clintons took millions from ppl who are suffering from a tragic catastrophe

Dems don't care. But thanks for Correcting the Record (tm)

Nu males on suicide watch. Reminder that your liberal arts degrees will always be worthless.

Sorry is this thread taking away from your totally on-topic cunny pedo or Cred Forums thread?

what do you do for a living, user?

Please see

Hey guys liberal faggot here, warmongering and corruption are bad unless our candidate is responsible for it. Free the weed LMAO XD

Fuck off shill. Did Shillary's team already gave you the daily dime? You are doing a fine job, they shoud.

>DONT DISCUSS SSTUFF JUST KEEP POSTING MEMES REEE
Holy fuck 2016 tourist
NICE FUCKING FALSE FLAG THREAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHITPOSTER

>Haitian President
>not black as the night

That's corrupt.

Is this guy supposed to change my mind? Well he didn't. I'm still voting for Clinton because Trump is tool that sucks Russian cock. I'd rather a corrupt president than an incompetent buffoon President.

>Russian cock

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>id rather have a provably corrupt betrayer of my people and corporatist goon instead of some guy who might be good if he does anything he says he will

simply epic

What are some other good movies about literally nothing /teevee/?

There's a time and place for everything. Cred Forums isn't it though. Back to Cred Forums you dumb fucks.

>voting a Putin puppet that not even his own party wants

Just accept he's done and move one, it's time to cut your losses

>a Putin puppet

Thanks again for attempting to Correct the Record