Why did he hate Twilight so much?

Why did he hate Twilight so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking based.

Because he's a decent actor and realized too late what he got roped into.

Rob is pretty based

>Why am I here AAAAA AAAAA AAAAA
>I'm so much more noided than these plebs
>My shoes hurt
>I FUCK THE MUSIC I MAKE IT CUM tfw no gf
>I wish I was at home on the deep web getting woke right now
>*Glass breaks internally* REEEEEEEEEE

Cringe

>Le cringe

Cringe.

ebin meme bro xDDD le upbboat you fucking cancer

If he took his dignity with him, how would he be ashamed of his experience? If he hated twilight he would have left his dignity.

God I fucking hate DG fans.

Fucking hell.

I really like DG and I wish you would kill yourself

based

Because it's shit but at the same thing he was pretty whiny about his hate for Twilight.

Can I talk about Kristen Stewart in here

Because I fucking love Kristen Stewart

>being forever known as the moody sparkly vampire for preteen girls

I bet he was salty as fuck

i don't really find him whiny, he's just an actor that got paid to do a role

alec guiness did the same thing with star wars. he thought they were retarded movies.

basically this... He got shoehorned into the "dumb as shit little pretty boy" role.

Don't blame him though, dude took the cash and ran with it. With royalties, merchandising etc he'll never have to work again.

/ourguy/ through and through

To be fair, nobody liked working on SW. Alec Guinness was just more direct for being an established actor

He doesn't think Kris10 got hit equally as hard, if not worse, for starring in the Twilight films? So many people still think of her as Bella from Twilight, or whatever else mean things they want to throw at her. But she's been doing even better work than ever the last few years. She won a fucking French Oscar (Cesar). So stop whining about how people look at you, and do it for yourself and to prove them wrong.

See, I think it's just shitty cop out. Shia Lebouf also does this with all the shit movies he has a shit role in to shit act. They're fine taking the money for it, then they disparage it in interviews after the fact, while having shilled for it prior to release. Which is it?

I think they should either maintain their principles and dignity and refuse these roles, or take them for the payout and keep their goddamn mouths shut. You can't have it both ways.

I love DG but you're trying way too hard m8

plenty of people don't like their jobs but are sort of forced to do it for money

i think it's completely fine for actors to have their own opinions on the movies they are in. i'd actually like to see more actors be honest about the movies they are in rather than a constant stream of shilling bullshit

At least they're still on the movie business. Poor Jacob was forced to take a TV role on Scream Queens, working on TV is a huge humilliation for a movie actor

No. KStew is a shitty actor.

>I think they should either maintain their principles and dignity and refuse these roles, or take them for the payout and keep their goddamn mouths shut. You can't have it both ways.

Didn't Kstew basically do the latter.

I think the problem with him is that he knew he could so much better then the twilight movies and the image would ruined him but as the same time Kstew is doing pretty decent now.

There is also Launter who doesn't do much now a days but he seems pretty happy desu.

holy smokes kill yourself kiddo

French cesar means shit

They probably gave it to her so it would drawn more interest internationally

Source : am from belgium

>people getting triggered by this
Why? I like DG but this isn't any worse than any other meme shit posted here

Not always. Steve Buscemi and Sean Bean are 2 names among many to transition to the small screen in recent years. But yeah Taylor just plain sucks.

t. memer

>Steve Buscemi and Sean Bean
They're old and they were never really famous.

Is that Kimbo Slice?

Yall just trying to change reality now to fit your narrative, pretty sad. Bye bye

>sean bean
>not really famous

nigga wtf are you doin

Wow I would look so out of place among those attractive people. I now feel guilt looking at that.

>dat nikki reed skirt
wow taylor lautner is a manlet

He's trying way too hard to be funny

If it's HBO you can't count it as TV.

Poor Kevin Spacey, working for some startup internet tv company.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

dick grip fans get triggered really easily.

It's his son. Kimbo Sliver

>Because he's a decent actor

Seen Been is famous ya dummy.

Sean Bean always got secondary roles and he always died, except for Troy. His most famous role is Boromir from LoTR and he died on the first movie

he was famous in bongland for sharpie long before LoTR

You are wrong and it's time you stopped.