When you realize that the entire plot of this film could have been prevented by Anakin popping up as a force ghost and...

When you realize that the entire plot of this film could have been prevented by Anakin popping up as a force ghost and telling Kylo Ren that he redeemed himself before he died and wasn't evil anymore.

Improper sentence structure.
Either greentext properly or leave the memes to professionals.

That scene was a foreshadowing for Rey being the reincarnation of Darth Vader. Otherwise his ghost would have been there.

>Improper sentence structure.
Fucking what? Who gives a shit?

Rey is the reincarnation of Vader but that doesn't mean Anakin being a force ghost isn't still a thing. Anakin is still Anakin.

Abrams confirmed that Kylo Ren already knows about Vader turning to the light before he died.

Snoke has convinced Ren that Vader was tempted by light side and he failed Sheev because of it.

Then what's with the whole "show me the power of the dark side" bullshit?

Me. I just gave you shit.

No. Anakin can't be two places at once. He's currently enjoying his new vagina in Rey's body.

I guess it's just because Vader was the biggest darkie in the universe before he was tempted.

No, because Kylo doesn't believe in Anakin. He believes in Vader. JJ clarified this in an interview. Kylo already knows that Anakin betrayed the Emperor and saved Luke.

In Kylo's mind, Anakin betrayed not only the dark side, but Vader as well. It's why he's so terrified of the light side seducing him. He doesn't want to experience the same downfall.

He's not literally in Rey's body. Anakin is still dead. She's the new chosen one. It's like the reincarnation of the Avatar in The Last Airbender.

I'm pretty sure Kylo knew that. He saw it as Darth Vader being corrupted and destroyed by the Light Side.

Okay. That's cool and all, but they could have conveyed that better in the movie.

Force ghosts probably can't appear to douches. Why couldn't Luke tell him that? In fact, why wasn't Luke the center of a major propaganda campaign extolling the virtues of the Jedi and proving that the Sith, and by extension the Empire, was wrong?

>yfw by "i will finish what you started" kylo means that he is fully aware that Vader sought to destroy the empire in his final moments and Kylo is acting as a sleeper agent hoping to get close enough to Snoke to kill him and finally bring peace

Disney will never do anything that cool

If this were any other franchise, nobody would have cared if they clarified it or not.

Abrams has had to come out and clarify a few things for the fans, and it's not even because of lazy writing. It's because this is the kind of franchise where fans will nitpick every single little thing that doesn't fit into their preferred canon.

>when you realize that star wars was always for children

Lots of things could have been better in the movie, I just think Kylo is a strong point.

>When you grow out of Disney movies
I would hate to be you.

They will do something that cool. Kylo Ren is going to become the protagonist and Rey is going to become the new Darth Vader.