Why did Doug stay married to such a horrible person

why did Doug stay married to such a horrible person

her pussy was delicious

kind of fun, kind of crazy, kind of fucking hot. you don't leave someone like that just because they're annoying once in a while.

Doug is a cuck, he enjoys being emasculated

Because even though she treated him absolutely horribly, she was still way out of his league.
Think of how much of a downgrade he'd have to make
Doug is a good man, but not a complex one

Doug was a much worse person than carrie.

She was pretty nice in the first 2 seasons then they turned her full raging bitch mode

because of his almost nightly "Hulk smash!" routine with her

Trump wants to nuke THIS

No, the Scientologists do though

Looking at crotch just gave me an instaboner

And the fact that I look like Kevin James is a huge plus!

Imagine being Leah Remini in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kevin James, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your barrel-shaped body and horrific concrete slab of a head. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Leah Remini and not only sit in that chair while Kevin James flaunts his absolutely flabulous body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his putrid lardrolls and poorly attached wig, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his Herman Munster lookin fuckin visage but his immature attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KEVIN JAMES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his gormless fucking meathead contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blond skaterboys and Scientology abuse victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the projects in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bulbous, slimy stomachs as he sucks them in to writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "strapping (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for by downing forty cheeseburgers a day in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room except Jerry Stiller before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Leah Remini. You're not going to lose your Operating Thetan level over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Because he's fat

I must have jerked off to this picture a thousand times as a kid.

>not wanting Carrie as your waifu

smdh 2bqh

Never watched the show but what did she do specifically?

he felt like he couldn't do better like most guys who settle on their first fuck and marries them.
I do like that once Leah Remini got pregnant and couldn't keep the weight off they had to change the comedy in show. Before it was a lot of Doug being a bumbling fool and hiding shit from Carrie then she berates him with fat jokes/ After she got fat and cheap jokes couldn't fly anymore they brought her down to his level and gave the dad more emphasis and other characters more B stories.

>You're not going to lose your Operating Thetan level over this

>you know you could kill every single person in this room except Jerry Stiller

>constant fat jokes
>being a bossy bitch to him
>side with her crazy dad
>"you're such an idiot but I love you" sitcom humor
>blame him for shit that was beyond his control

God her face was always old looking.

this, he's a 3/10 man married to an 8/10 woman, no way is giving up that sweet puss, she can find some Chad while he'd be stuck dating fatties he finds on OKCupid

They were both pretty shitty to each other honestly. Doug made a lot of selfish decisions and she would make fat jokes at his expense often.

Is she a smoker? That's what her face makes me think

Yeah, she has the same weird face/jaw shape as Meg Turney.

Not if he got in shape, which he probably wouldn't though.

oh shit, this is why i shouldn't skim those sorts of posts

>that season when Doug lost the weight and Carrie got fat and jealous

>Raging bitch,
You know, b**** is a misogynistic term that is best left to die in the 20th century and should never be uttered in the age of equality in 2016.