Goooooooooooooooooooood evening good evening good evening good evening and welcome! To a QI/panel show thread!

Goooooooooooooooooooood evening good evening good evening good evening and welcome! To a QI/panel show thread!

Now without further ado, let us introduce our four favourite panelists, which are:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmEH8cPvrUU&index=110&list=PLqf93YMbzKpLSoqFH2MBrcXY-sHmm5dFo
youtube.com/watch?v=NxEkMCQHiHA
youtube.com/watch?v=TfFSxyrCnLk
vimeo.com/40902232
youtube.com/watch?v=c6pN2jOeX8U
youtube.com/watch?v=GdvD4Fhc_K8
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
youtube.com/watch?v=zPggB4MfPnk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docking_(sex)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandy Vag

Fucking Jimi Carr or Alan Davies or Jo Brand or some fucking shit

>or Alan Davies
Or you never watched this show.

my 18 year old boyfriend

On QI?
>Alan Davies
>David Mitchell
>Bill Bailey
>Rob Brydon

In general?
David Mitchell is fantastic in any panel show he's in. He'll be known as the King of Panel Shows once he's dead.

Also, I really love Would I Lie To You and Bob Mortimer is fucking amazing on any episode he's in.

I don't believe in all this pedo nonsense. Does this look like the face of a nonce to you?

This weekend's the start of the new series. Do you guys think the show will still be good with Sandi Toksvig as the host?

Now I feel like watching QI.
Can anyone maybe link a good episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=DmEH8cPvrUU&index=110&list=PLqf93YMbzKpLSoqFH2MBrcXY-sHmm5dFo

Oops. I missed. It was supposed to be the puppet lady episode.

A handful of other pedophiles

Yes.

Hey everybody!

Yes, I do hate my husband, and you might also have noticed that I am fat! :^D

Rewatch it from the start.
If you want one just to get into the mood of things try:
youtube.com/watch?v=NxEkMCQHiHA

Not even John Sessions could ruin this one.

Was he on to something?

I understand the shit Jo Brand gets, but fuck it I like her. She works well on the show. Same as Phil Jupitus, he's a shitty, cringy comedian but he's part of the show. I like it when he flirts with Stephen and he doesn't know what to do.

Still, best panelists are David Mitchell and Bill Bailey, definitely. Hate that Mitchell doesn't show up on QI as much as he used to.

>Would I Lie To You and Bob Mortimer is fucking amazing on any episode he's in.

>Hand Lion

Is Emma Thompson /mommy/?

While on one hand you know your Lad will make Bank when the old nonce finally dies but knowing he's getting pissed on and arse fucked by Fry can't be nice.

Sean Lock is one of my all-time favourite comedians, but he rarely gets a laugh from the audience while I'm literally laughing out loud. The guy is a genius, but the audience never seems to get him. His stand-up DVDs are amazing but the crowd is just silent, it's awful.

Incidentally, my favourite Sean Lock moment ever:

Lockmind

He's right

vimeo.com/40902232
He made the Ruby Wax episode worth it, even Alan is pissing himself

Hand Lion was hilarious.
There was also the episode where he told the story of going roadtripping with mates and sleeping in creepy rubber masks. And the tape recorder he hid under the ceiling tiles of his classroom. There's loads more, can't remember, but I'm always happy to see him on the show. His comedy works perfectly with the format.

>tfw Emma will never tuck you in, give you a kiss and tell you bedtime stories about how refugees are good people and funny anecdotes about her adventures with Stephen and Hugh from their Cambridge years

You missed the nighttime blowjob bit

>The hands are for gripping not for ripping

The GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=c6pN2jOeX8U

I heard he is part of the paedo elite of Oxbridge. I know he's a bender but a paedo as well? He seems so nice

lewd

I put my filthy overweight penis in your sons mouth

>tfw Sean Lock will never be your mischievous uncle who buys you a dildo for Christmas and laughs while your grandma yells at him

Shut up and tug me off mum

Are they even public about their relationship?

The kid looks like he's being paid to be there

Indisputable best moment of QI ever
youtube.com/watch?v=GdvD4Fhc_K8

Indisputable second best moment of QI
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

By this day, she's a fair lady.

I'm gonna tweet this post at him

youtube.com/watch?v=zPggB4MfPnk

some of the best stuff

david mitchell and locke are quality guests

Victoria Mitchell is fucking SMOKING

watching HIGNFU and she was hosting, was two inches from having a wank lads

David Mitchell definitely hit the jackpot, if you catch my drift. She's a fine-looking lady. Seems very up herself though, but fuck it, she's hot and smart. And has big tits.

Can you imagine what their sex talk must be like?

>>Indisputable second best moment of QI
>youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
Davis' sharp dick joke is brilliant.

Just watch peep show

posh oxford girl giving you JOI

im begging you victoria

Pretty fuckin' comfy.
Should be called QC.

Anyone still watch this shit?

Do you think he'll have the same chemistry with Sandi as he had with Stephen? He seemed a bit off in the last few seasons, I imagine he's getting tired of being the moron.

He's been tired of being the moron for years now. He's put more effort into being smart whilst remaining slightly goofy. I don't think that's the problem at all.
I wonder if they'll have chemistry though. I really hope so, it's one of the best things of QI.

Went to absolute shit when Frankie Boyle fucked off

davina mccall ruins this

Pretty much nailed it there

I wonder what their banter will be about now, they can't do the student-sir relationship with strong homoerotic undertones that Stephen and Alan had.

She seems to be about as "clever" as stephen but she is much less charismatic with her constant deadpan thing. Fry is more campy and silly which plays well off alan.

Christ no. I do like Dara though.

Ehh...

stephen fry here ask me anything

FAG JEW

He doesn't have twitter

>le epik facts man xddd

you have to go back

He's an utter cunt. Fry only let him on the program because they dock together.

Do your in-laws want to kill you?

based docking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docking_(sex)

Rude.

>Fry only let him on the program because they dock together.
Alan invited Fry to his wedding but Fry didn't go. Bad Fry.

t. earless homeless cunt

Burger here, is this how bantz work?

Nah. Well, yeah, I guess. But this is actually true. In one of the episodes Fry says "you didn't even invite me to your wedding"
And Alan says "I DID invite you, you didn't come. You were filming Bones in America"
And then Stephen loses it and apologises.

lol Stephen is so silly

I do, I really don't know why. Dara is an amazing comedian and there are random great moments spread (very thinly) across the series since Frankie left (Dara's harp). I sort of watch it out of courtesy more than anything. They should've axed it when Frankie left.
If you guys like the Frankie banter you should search for Mock The Week Too Hot For TV on youtube. It's got all the bits they cut out because Frankie was way too rude or insulting for TV, which is basically why you watch anything with Frankie in it anyway. Amazing outtakes.

I'd fry his stephens if you know what I mean

Is this supposed to be funny?

t. Parent of a kid at the school.

WILTY is underrated imo

David Mitchell has always been great and Lee Mack is a lot funnier than in earlier seasons

Yes, obviously.

8 out 10 cats does countdown > 8 out of 10 cats

brilliant decision.

Do they even still do the Channel 4 mashups that spawned it in the first place? They were always pretty good.

Nah I'm just not a retard who thinks ยง"Wohoo my golly- somebody dared to cross a taboo, gosh darn that's funny."

That one braindead American who sits silent and emotionless for half the episode is my favourite.

Fuckity fuck off. I miss my regular Cats. This Countdown bullshit is wearing very fucking thin. The only good bits of Countdown are the introductions and the mascots, after that it's just Countdown with shit players. I just wish they'd banter about the news a bit instead of fucking adding numbers up.

Rich Hall isn't braindead

His speech mannerisms are annoying when you pay attention to them, but he has the wittiest jokes on the fly.

His improv is second to none. I've learned to filter out the EEEEEH's and just appreciate his comedy. Watch his stand-up DVDs if you haven't already. He has fantastic banter with the audience

Not really much of a taboo, it's just the bluntness and the deadly seriousness over such a trivial thing that makes it funny. It may not be "Smart humour for smart individuals such as myself c[:^))))" but it's still funny. Humour is broad and fairly random, not every joke has to be a meticulously thought out essay. Comedy snobbery is absolutely baffling. You're probably an American who thinks that Seinfeld is the pinnacle of human achievement or some shit though so I don't even really know why I'm bothering.

Literally the only reason I watch 8 out of 10 cats

No I'm from Finnland. I grew up with Monty Python and love the stuff by Chris Morris.

I just can't figure out why RIch Hall and Sean Lock was sacked from being guests on that show.

What do you mean?

Monty Python is 99% stupid as shit and it's still funny, so why are you getting all bitchy about people laughing at

>every year on the Big Fat Quiz the kids get more blacker and Muslim

Python is surreal. This wasjust some form of sarcasm.

London + BBC Multiculti qouta = 3rd world mode

Dunno about Rich Hall, but Sean Lock quit basically every panel show but Cats because he didn't like to be known as the Panel Show Guy. So he stuck to one show.
Rich Hall has been gone from TV for a while though. Did he move back to the US or something?

Don't indulge the fucker. If there's anyone out there who doesn't find Sean Lock hating on children's acting hilarious then it's a loss to him. It's possibly my favourite panel show moment of all time.

>all those blacks and Muslim

UK BTFO

Of course it's fucking surreal, but it's still "dumb" humour.
*London BTFO

Reminder that she showed Stephen Fry her bare pussy and he screamed

I don't mind Jo Brand but I hate Jupitus.

She showed him her breests

Really? I thought it was full frontal

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ve9pm12VJA

She says "nude", but Fry claims it was breasts and context supports this.

Joe Brand!
Joe Brand!
Joe Brand!
Joe Brand!
Mel or Sue!
Sarah Millicunt!
and finally, Joe Brand!

>Seeeeeeeaaaaaaannn Lock!

How badly did your mum hit you when you were younger?

Dara and Hugh Dennis are incredible. Frankie Boyle's edgelord bullshit and Russell "lolsorandum" Howard are cancer

British panel shows are absolute shit
T. Brit

I agree Russell is shit, but how is Hugh Dennis funny? One in twenty of his jokes even slightly raise a smile. I like the guy, but he's not great on panel shows, better fit for sitcoms, when he's got a script.

I really liked QI from about 2006 to 2010, thought it was absolutely top tier. From 2003(?) to 2006 it was alright but still needed to mature. I stopped watching it as much and by 2012 I realised I didn't like it anymore, for various reasons so I haven't since much of it in the past six years. Time flies.

his radio work is pretty good.
which is the radio panel show with all the old comedians now that is GOAT. i think its im sorry i haven't a clue

Loved that, but it did remind me, how on earth are McIntyre and Corden allowed on television? I don't think they've ever said anything even remotely funny.

Fry bottoms though. Think about that pretty picture for a moment.

Corden is famous in the US now.

Bizarre.

GARGANTUAN

BRITISH

MEMBERS

I remember there was a period a few years back when McIntyre was pretty much the biggest comedian on telly, and then he just sort of dropped of the face of the Earth. I think he did a chat show briefly but that's it. I always thought he was alright tbqh. Not my favourite, but definitely not a hack in the league of Russell Howard and Corden.

Corden co-wrote Gavin and Stacey, which is phenomenal. Never liked his on-stage persona though and have no idea why he's so famous in the US now.

As for McIntyre, I'll have no word against him. Everyone seems to hate him but he never fails to make me laugh. His humour is very much observational and I love it. Some call it cheap humour, but it's hilarious to me.

But The Now Show is complete shit and has been for years

Rich went to straya to become even more obscure.

He switched to an amazing agent who got him into loads of things
The problem was that nobody actually likes him and he isn't very funny so he had no staying power

How much do these panel wankers get paid? It seems like such an easy gig, you say something mildly quick witted and the protoburgers start clapping

You can really see where amerifats inherited the desire to whoop with their fingers