/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stevenharding94/status/788436943306645505
youtube.com/watch?v=0GXzl4uUzoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5YM1EBQj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Stannis supporter here. Watching Stannis crash and burn in season 5 was fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy succeed in the books

Fuck you

good thread, senpai.

qt

We see you Jonautist

Bran

Post spoilers

Who falls into the water bros

>jonsa shipperfags on suicide watch

thank you, Uncle Benjen

Emilia is so untalented but so cute

LittlefingerxVarys OTP.

He's gonna sit on that chair but with Queen Varys at his side.

Jaime
Gets rescued by bronn

Of all the remaining Starks, who do you think is the best at snuggles? This is almost certainly vital to the story going forward.

I would snuggle with all except shandra

Robb was probably the best though ;_;

Sorry I don't do fugly dudes.

I'll take Sansa. She looks hot.

Jon

After careful consideration I have arrived at the conclusion that it would be Bran.

>lady sandra
>a stark

>jon
>a stark

Bran, Arya and Uncle Benjen are the only Starks left.

Hodor

I hate this show and I love Arya.

>"The Starks have manned the Wall for thousands of years, and you are a Stark." - Ned to Jon

I love this show and I hate Arya

Oh dear this is quite the embarrassment

>instead of btfo cersei on sight, jon and dany autistically have to prove to her that wights are real
>jon and dany hatch a dipshit plan to bring three dragons north of the wall
>This is the easiest opportunity they will ever have against the night king, with him bottlenecked north of the wall and a limited number of corpses vs THREE huge dragons and the two supposed "chosen ones"
>they still not only lose miserably but hand one of their dragons over to the night king then flee like a couple little biches
>jon and dany, "the prophesied heroes", are responsible for fucking over all of westeros
>The white walkers would never have even been able to cross the wall if only "azor ahai reborn" and "the prince that was promised" minded their own fucking business
>them incest tard genes

>and you are a Stark

Yes and Ned also said he was his son. Fact is, Jon is a bastard and a Targaryen one at that, not a Stark.

>I'll take Sansa. She looks hot.

Straights were a mistake.

Good to know. I hate this show and I hate Arya. Still post here. Still will watch every episode. But I hate it.

I agree. He's the kind of person you just want to snuggle eternally.

>lady sandra
>a stark
Literally named Stark

>jon
>a stark
Literally has Stark mother.

How are these guys not Starks?

Dany is going to Dragonstone next season. She will be sleeping in Stannis's bed. This infuriates me. Better girls than her were conceived in that bed.

I like thinking with my dick. It's easier and more than thinking with my brain.

Sansa is a Bolton and Jon is a Targaryen. Are you really this far behind?

>Literally named Stark

Nope, she is named Bolton.

>Literally has Stark mother.

Which doesn't make him a Stark, particularly when he was born out of wedlock.

Last names don't matter. They have Stark blood and Stark genes. They are Starks.

You can paint gold the color of shit. It's still gold not shit.

Jon was his adopted son

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

AUTISTS

>Last names don't matter

Yes they do. They have a huge importance in Westeros. Even a fucking showfag can pick that up.

Jesus, Jon says it himself. "I'm not a Stark". You autists don't even listen to your favorite Gary Stu.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>They have Stark blood and Stark genes.
So do the Karstarks. Names are the opposite of meaningless.

Yisss. He's a literal angel.

So what are the leaks? Wondering if I should bother with the next season at all.

faggot

>They have a huge importance in Westeros

"I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king, from this day until his last day!"

That is just like jon and dany

Ruining GoT and fucking everything up in the process. Someone please kill them for good already

You are on Cred Forums. If you don't like autism you are in the wrong place.

>Yes they do. They have a huge importance in Westeros.
We're not in Westeros. Rhaegar would have to pay Lyanna child support here.

>So do the Karstarks.
They are only Stark relatives from generations back. That's not the same thing.

Can you PLEASE shut the fuck up with this repetitive ass argument that never goes anywhere

>"I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king, from this day until his last day!"

Yes, and? I'm not saying blood isn't important or that people can't follow bastards, but the simple fact is, he's not a Stark. This is the entire point of that monologue. He's NOT a Stark, and despite that they follow him. You must have a single digit IQ not to understand that.

>Stark's blood runs through his veins
>not a Stark

He's a Stark. He was born from the womb of a Stark. He can't not be Stark. He can't escape his lineage no matter how much haters deny.

This is what showfags actually think

>Nope, she is named Bolton.

Take it up with HBO viewer's guide, they list her as Stark and Lady of Winterfell instead of Dreadfort

Jon to Sansa: "I'm not a Stark."
Jonautists: "OMG HE'S TOTALLY A STARK BECAUSE HE'S RELATED TO THAT FAMILY"

I read all the books I'll have you know. Yes even the World of Ice and Fire and the Dance of the Dragons.

>That's not the same thing.
Why not? They have Stark blood and Stark genes, and those were the metrics through which you made your assertion.

I'm the King of England.

Wow I didn't suddenly become the King of England. I wonder why that is.

It would be Bran. He's the most loving and gentle of all the Starks.

My favorite true born stark with no political ties to the south

Yes I'm sure you understand Westrosi family traditions better than someone who lives there

Dumbass.

The relationship is very old. Your relatives through your ancestor's brothers are not part of your family like your literal sister's kid.

All targaryens should be lined up and shot

Not that user but they're Starks just as much as House Stark, even married some of their women a couple times.

Literally just Starks of Karhold and descendants of Karlon Stark and decided to merge the names to be Karstarks.

You didn't address my point you twat.

Jon can deny being Stark all he wants. That doesn't mean he's not a Stark. That's the whole point of naming him the White Wolf.

I did address your point, you're just too dumb to understand that.

>ywn fuck his boipucci

>that look
>that cough
>that mussed up wig

You just KNOW

>Jon can deny being Stark all he wants. That doesn't mean he's not a Stark.
But he's literally, completely and unironically not a Stark. His name is either Jon Snow or Jon Targaryen. He is related to the Starks, yes, but he is not a Stark.

Good post, tbqh.

Fuck off scum, Bran is pure.

>hurr we gotta prove to cersei the psycho usurper queen that the white walkers are real

Is jon autistic

literally looks like she's dying of AIDS

Yes. Also fundamentally less snugglable than his cousin Bran.

Silence troll.

His blood is that of a Stark's just like Edric Storm's blood is that of a King's. You can call him Jon Potato if you want but he'll always be a Stark even if not in name.

How would that even work? WW and Wytes only come out at night and after they make it quite cold. They also tend not to be too far from each other. Did d&d forget Thorne tried this and the body disintergrated in KL.

What's with the buttwhore Sophie meme? Does she really like it up there?

Why does Cersei even matter? Even if Jaime hands over the Lannister army to her (he's after Lord of Casterly Rock at this point, I wonder if the show will ever acknowledge it?) she's only got 8000 men. She doesn't matter.

Look at her twitter

And look up "buttslut" in filename search on the archive.

She loves her butt

So now that Hodor is dead, do you think they're accepting applications to be Bran's personal caretaker? I'm not as big as Kristian, but Isaac looks pretty thin. I think I could manage.

Either way he was gonna do something idiotic

The alternative was him and dany taking cersei's army by force (because that's unironically how it works now) then bringing even more soldiers north of the wall to get slaughtered and still probably end up handing a dragon over to NK. Jon is a menace to society

Oh boy. Here I go I guess.

She's a buttslut, yes.

Remember that week or two after the season had ended and that one guy kept going to /qa/ trying to get /got/ banned? Do you think that guy killed himself?

More balding buttslut pics

The night king is azor ahai and zombie viserion is his flaming sword that he thrusts through the wall

reminder that incest is vile

>Went on Sophie's twitter.
>Literally first thing I see is this.

Why embarrass yourself like this Sansa?

he was right though

eternal /got/ was a mistake

this thread proves him right

No he just started trolling us pretending Jon is a Stark instead

Was bleaching her hair and going bald for an indie movie really worth it?

I knew it was you. Fuck off until next season.

And what's the deal with the fake glasses?

who gives a shit, she's an ugly slag anyway

Yes I remember that. He truly was a faggot of the highest order.

Well yes because she only has to do like 1 maybe 2 episodes for GoT and that's it so she just wears a wig for them

If you don't give a shit, why are you so obviously butthurt by people posting pics of her?

Thats because d&d have a hardon for Cersei/Lena so they invented this bullshit storyline to make her still relevant.

what was me

no it wasn't

>brad comes back
>moot spam shit restarts

Coincidence, I think not

Sup braddyboy

You know what you did.

If D&D cut 1 dragon scene they would have enough money to fire the writer who wrote x-men evolution wolverine and hire someone better.

Think about it. The normies and their love of cgi Dragons is ruining the show.

Stop laughing at my tiny pecker Sophie

You know he likes it

Dude Benioff whos in charge of the show wrote that shit

That retard also doesn't seem to get that Benioff is the one who actually finished the books. Dan is the biggest problem.

Theyre both a problem. They're both jon and danyfags and need to be gassed.

But with a few exceptions in the inside the episodes Dave seems to grasp the story so much more. He has said a few retsrded things but overall he seems to get it more.

guys did you hear Cred Forums is run by tyrnos and kaito hasegawa?

fuck off

Did fat hack give us a release date for winds yet

Fuck off

what did i do?

It is especially bad considering how bad of an actress Emilia is and how average of an actor Kit is.

As much as it's fun to hate Maisie and Sophie, they are actually decent actresses.

Imagining Kit/Emilia scenes in painful. Kit is going to brood and Emilia is going to vacillate between lovey dovey eyes(she's going to rehash her Daario courtship scenes) and "break teh wheel" style posturing.

I'm more looking forward to the Winterfell arc and the Cercei arc just because the acting is going to be better.

D&D really seem to have a hard on for both Dany and Jon.

No hes on another vaccation the fat bastard.

I bet you weigh more than 300 pounds.

He's currently got his fat head between Sibel's thighs. He'll tell us when he comes up for air.

Based Jon's cousin thread, thank you OP.

twitter.com/stevenharding94/status/788436943306645505

Kit is at the airport, he's going to Spain. The leaks are coming true.

Post people who sucked D&D's cocks for a leg up.

You know what you did.

Obligatory

>nice boat won't be an Cred Forums meme after next season

minored in gender studies.

what's wrong with that?

Didn't Sophie, Maisie, Isaac and Aidan recently take pics with fans in Belfast?

Are they that retarded?

you know what's wrong with that.

Who is this guy anyway? Youtuber?

>DABID

Post excellent casting

>butthurt peasants being put in their place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek bet Kit said that because he cant be asked and is quite vain about his fans.

#relatable

but he takes a lot of pictures with fans?

>Sophie, Sophie! Please? Picture? Sophie! I post about you on 4chins. SOAAAAPY!

Finn Jones is really /our guy/. He calls out that little filthy manlet Kit for having the audacity for being a 5'6 narcissist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GXzl4uUzoE

They being who? The actor ls that's are nice enough not to lie to fans about not being able to take pictures? Or kit who thinks anyone would actually believe that shit?

didn't suck enough though

Me on both the right and the left. I can exist in two separate bodies t b h.

Actors that are*

Cast him.

I've heard that same thing on twitter for actors on the show besides Kit.

Sophie and Maisie might just bend the rules since they love attention and Bran and Aidan were with them for one instance when they met a fan that Sophie's familiar with so it'd be rude to tell them no when Sophie and Maisie say yes.

Bran's next cripple mind fuck.

I wanna get Finn hammered and ask him his true no holds barred opinion of kit. I bet it would be a riot

That's bullshit and even you know it

Theyre allowed to walk around outside of their hotels and people are going to take pictures of them whether they say yes or not

Or maybe Sophie and Maisie want to be kind to the fans?

Hes going to kickass as Iron Fist it looks like kino

He's just bitter because his beard looks like pubes.

Almost certainly sucked.
Very likely sucked.
No way. This can't be true. Pete wouldn't do that, right?

Ha ha ha.

Oh wait, you were serious?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAH

>anything I don't like is bullshit

Real mature.

And people taking pics of you walking around is different than taking a pic with a fan. In the latter, people definitely like putting those pics up, less so for the former. Which is proven by how a lot of the pics we get of Sophie when she's out and about are with fans and Maisie and not just walking around town, same situation with a lot of the other actors of the show like Mountain, Aidan, Isaac, etc.

You're retarded.

>Talented and successful actor
>Classical musician
>Interests include quantum physics and advanced mathematics
>Top of his class in Bonglish standardized testing

How does it do it, bros? How can one young man be so perfectly angelic?

Any other meme insults to throw at me?

There's no way they're "not allowed" to take pictures with fans. Kit made that shit up because he's a cunt. Everyone else in the cast is nice enough to stop for a picture except him.

>There's no way they're "not allowed" to take pictures with fans

And you know that why?

Cause Sophie and Maisie take pics all the time?

Also not allowed to fuck with your hair, which even applies to Isaac, didn't stop Sophie from fucking her hair up. They don't care.

>Doesn't jerk off on camera and tarnish his public persona like his castmates
>Doesn't show up drunk to SDCC and get disinvited from Conan like his castmates
>Doesn't act like an entitled SJW pratt on social media like his castmates
>Isn't Maisie Williams

He bests them all in every category.

I don't care about sophie and maisie. But when most of the cast who gets regularly asked to take photos is all saying yes except one person then he's the outlier and he's bullshitting when he says they're not allowed.

>doesnt take the bait when trolled on twitter

Not that it's a very high bar but

>But when most of the cast who gets regularly asked to take photos is all saying yes

Kit took plenty of pics during this offseason.

We've gotten few pics at all of Isaac, few pics of Aidan, no pics of Lena, no pics of Emilia, few pics of Nikolaj, one pic of Dinklage standing around, one pic of the Snakes, few of Alfie and pics of all of them have dried up except for Sophie and Maisie since they came back from the Emmys. There can't be that few people asking them.

It makes no sense for kit especially to be barred from taking pics in belfast. His character is in winterfell. Everyone knows that. If he was in Spain or something then sure. The only characters who MAYBE shouldn't be allowed to take pictures in belfast are isaac and maisie but even they probably would film a lot of their scenes on the belfast sound stage regardless of whether or not they were going to winterfell this year.

Why does Jon need to have a Targaryen name? Is this D&D original content?

Pretty sure Bran is going to Yi Ti this year. Isaac has no reason to be in Belfast

JonCon

His character being in Winterfell doesn't stop people from putting shit together if Kit's in town with a lot of other actors who pop in or out ot town, or if he starts popping up in other towns near other sets with actors for characters not currently tied to Jon. You can learn alot about based on people's filming schedules which you can guess at using pics of when they were in town and out of town

*about storylines

>stopping right before the moneyshot
pure evil

>defending an up his ass cheating twat
He doesnt like fans and wants to be left alone. Thats fine, but theres no need to lie take a page out of alec guiness' book.

>changing the subject

kys

CUTE

You're talking to more than one person.

I really cant wait to sperg over the trailer months from now wondering how they're going to top S6 in awfulness

Why are is Westeros so white? It's fine that GRRM wants to do historical fantasy fiction based on medieval Europe, but it is current year. Representation is more important than story or immersion or suspension of disbelief or writing or entertainment Hollywood movies are serious business.

You already know how...

Yes. I think what i am most looking forward to is people and plebs justify the illogical trash as the greatest thing on TV saying its better than the books.

Kek this

Top kek

I'll let you in on a little secret:

"Woke" white people? Yeah we've kinda just been fucking around the last few years, making everyone believe that we're ready to "move over" and let people of color take control of the world. it's been pretty lucrative as far as scoring social points and making money, but it's about run it's course, and the world, as always, wants new fad, so we'll probabaly be dropping all our "support" at some point soon after this next election.

I mean, you didn't REALLY think we were going to just all sit back and let you cuck/guilt us into oblivion, did you? Did we really give off such an impression that we were that lazy and clueless to what you really wanted? Interesting.

Season 6 was 90% nonsense but people think it was the greatest shit of all time because they ended it by pandering to the audience. If jon didn't become king, dany didnt get on a boat, and cersei didn't stronk female the Sept then people would actually be able to recognize the trash that season 6 actually was.

DATS BULLSHIT WE RUN DIS SHIT WE PRESDINT WE BE PRESDINT STILL EVEN WHEN OBAMA IS GONE FUCK YALL YOU DONT RUN DIS SHIT NO MORE WE DO FUCKIN HONKY WE KANGS YALL JUST IN CAVES N SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT WIN YALL BOUT TA GIT SHOOT

>30 posters

Good I can squeeze you all inside one gas chamber

Where the fuck were all those story lines supposed to go? Bran is still beyond the wall and did you really want another season of Dany fucking up at ruling Mereen?

You have the opportunity to make one sex scene involving any two characters for the next season. What pairing would make the most waves?
No underage characters, too easy to create controversy.

Bran and Bran.

>Stannis is still dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5YM1EBQj4

at least he had the best music

Brienne and Jaime, obviously

Jon and Sansa.

/got/ would go insane

He said no underage characters. Isaac is still 17 as of shooting.

Bran from the future and Bran.

Or Cia and Sansa for normie rage

>17
>underrage

16 is legal, bruv

Not in terms of on camera sex scenes.

You need a winner to shove it in people's faces and a loser for maximum controversy.

Not enough people care about TormundxJon. We need a narusaku vs naruhima or ichihime vs ichiruki kinda thing

semi-monthly reminder that GRRM will almost undoubtedly die before he finishes asoiaf, leaving some Brian Sanderson-tier hack to finish the series based on his shitty notes, there will never be a canonical ending to the story.

TWOW is never coming out, let alone ADOS.

Lol that is never happening. Grrm is a such prideful, greedy bastard hes left a will to have all his notes burned.

No one cares about that pairing either

?
There's no sex scene age restrictions so long as it doesn't clearly cross the line into pornography and the kids guardian OKs it

Is she the hero we deserve?

She's not wrong by any stretch, but I always question the sincerity of celebrities. She probably doesn't actually give a shit. Probably laughs at homeless people.

this was posted a few days ago and it turned into a sophie and also for some reason maisie hate thread

>doesn't clearly cross the line into pornography

Not interested.

That was a great thread

please no bully maisie and sophie

Only when they stop being terrible.

She said that in response to a troll who attacked her hairline.

Yet Sophie ignored the 10s of tweets directed mainly at Emilia calling her fat, ugly and untalented. And she's so vain she had to go looking for the hairline tweet and responded to it even though it was two weeks old

I bet they don't do nothing but

SUCK

DICK

Nah, they're both pretty butch.

Why is Isaac so pure? No really, especially when you compare him to the other young actors and actresses. What caused Isaac to not become like them?

Also he's cuter than all of them.

Probably because he has a goal on something more fulfilling and this is just temporary for him.

She could just shave her head. Problem solved.

Zombiegregor and Sansa, Dany, or Brienne.
Or Jon Snow. Or Tyrion.

Anything to make showfags go mad really.

Because he comes from a nice upper middle class suburban community and his family are sane and decent people, unlike the cockney slags from Londontown.

easy, just have Sansa "raped" again. Tumblr was already going apeshit after the first time, saying it wasn't needed and destroyed the "agency" she built over the years and all that garbage. If it happened again now that she's in a winning positition, it'd be the end. They'd probably all off themselves.

Euron BIG COCK Greyjoy and Dany

Theon and Brienne.

Brienne pulls out a dick and fuck theon in his manpussy.

Brienne then breaks 4th wall and says "You didn't actually think a woman could fight, right?" and wink at the camera.

This seems incorrect

Explain why outlander had a like 10 year old boy get violently raped on screen in the most recent season then

No, it's actually true. See Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon. As long as it's "art" you can get away with quite a bit.

He was asking for it.

Do you guys hate Maisie because she's relatively well-known?

paint me like one of your french grills

You guys still have "upper middle class" and "middle class" over there? Must be nice.

I saw on reddit someone mentioned the wight polar bear, after someone already mentioned it here

Yall the leaks are coming true

Post your face when bran enters into a psychic battle with the night king, rendering him motionless while meera stabs the night king in the heart with dragon glass thus reversing his transformation and ending the war.

The guy from here started leaking stuff after someone posted a reddit account that supposedly had a summary of the season.

would kek

So now that the leaks are all but confirmed, what do you guys think of HBO actually going forward with Jon X Dany? Do you think the normies will swallow the incest well?

>So now that the leaks are all but confirmed
They're not too outlandish but how can you be sure of that?

mfw

You know they will love it. I already want to kill myself imaging them clap in those bar videos

AND WHO
ARE YOU

Dany and Drogon, but only if Jorah watches.

friendly reminder to /got/ that the tullyshit genes will survive and there is literally nothing you can do about it

Your post reminded me of this, how about two birds one stone?

>Last year after the show rape of Sansa Stark, Jon Snow's death, and speculation about his nature after the resurrection, in the many "hidden" forums I dare visited was one scary theory that Sansa will be raped, not by Ramsay Bolton, Harry the Heir, or Littlefinger. Sansa Stark will be raped by non other than resurrected Jon Snow himself, who will be more wolflike, wild and savage, and even a little bit of ruthless and evil. The theorist said that Jon will be attracted to her (attraction as combination of her red hair, kissed by fire Ygritte memories blending with the memories of his sisters and childhood in Winterfell, Sansa beauty, his desire to feel alive and to be loved and his Targ blood), and will act on it. When they cross paths in the North, and after Jon is named KITN by Robb's Will, and take Winterfell for himself, conflict will soon follow, the tension will be high and the deed will be done, we will see it from Sansa's POV in the books, and it will be terrible to see a hero as a monster. But she will like a true victim of Stockholm syndrome, make the whole rape thing romantic and lovely, and will bear him a bastard child that will inherit Winterfell. Bael the Bard story will repeat itself. Jon will not be a hero, but a monster, GRRM will fuck us fans, but to Sansa's PTSD brain he will be Aemon the Dragonknight.

Whats happened to comfy TV shows when did it all become overpumped Bay esque shit

Neither are particularly butch.

Friendly reminder to /got/ that the tardaryen shit gene will die out and westeros will be saved

So legit I'm almost mad you spoiled the ending

Bran won't breed, seeing the future and past he knows the gene should be rendered extinct.

Arya will die frozen with needle in her hands

Sansa will get executed for treason

Edmure and his son will suffer mysterious Tully induced deaths.

Hate?
I love her, quadsatan.

what an ugly toad

rude!

hey lads and ladies wanna hear a joke?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________sophies hairline______________________________________________________

>tfw GoT never had a 10 year old boy rape scene

Why is GoT so progressive and outlander such misogynistic trash?

Watch The Expanse, it's pretty good. Westworld is garbage.

first and last recurring pov character best recurring pov character

Cordy is a cute. CUTE!

s2 Sophie was peak Sophie.

So witch POV is undoubtedly the worst in the whole series? My vote goes to Daenarys.

More like 5.

She had that time to breed bloating going on

most of jons are painful. not a fan of sam chapters either, or any of the minor POVs

so untalented but so beautiful

Does he live or die next season?

Die, """"""""""leaks"""""""""" or not

>stubby arms and pear shape

womanlets are disgusting

>posts S4 sophie

Why are you a gay?

>still not believing the spoilers

Sup redditfag

>Muh Rhaegar and Lyanna were married

>Davos makes a Gendry rowing joke

>Gendry fights a wight bear with a hammer

>Night's King kills Viserion

>Jon and Dany don't immediately kill Cercei

>Sansa lady of Winterfell

worst of all

>Jon and Dany fuck on a boat

There is nothing you can do to stop it.

this man is a sophie connoisseur

Die, season 8 will finally have the White Walkers in it. The issues they've been ignoring in favor of the Game of Thrones are gonna wreck them all and he's basically the Game of Thrones personified.

if i was redditfag why havent i logged onto reddit in days to continue handing out spoilers for the attention, why would i just post here where nobody outside of Cred Forums cares

the only reason i started posting spoilers is because redditfag already diverted the attention to him so if anyone gets caught for being a dumbass itll be him and not me

>this 3er shit is thankless backbreaking work

Cause you've instead started pming people which gives you more time to come up with bullshit there for an answer but you don't have that luxury here so you only know a little but enough to back yourself

i havent pmed anybody. im still waiting for him to respond to me and im pretty pissed he hasnt yet because i want more info on my favorite character.

also ive consistently said i dont personally know anything about the winterfell plotline or a couple other storylines so i dont know where youre getting the idea that im embellishing the stuff that i do know. ive been pretty up front about the fact that i have a limited amount of information

Sure redditfag

whatever m8

did redditfag mention the fact that the wight bear bitch slaps jon and hes pretty useless for the rest of the fight, 'azor ahai' doesnt even get a fire sword even though both beric and thoros have one, its pretty pathetic

or that jaime gets within an inch of blowing dany the fuck out until bronn cockblocks and knocks him into the water at the last second

you heard it here first

eh not really

compilefag here

anything else?

>or that jaime gets within an inch of blowing dany the fuck out until bronn cockblocks and knocks him into the water at the last second
Can you elaborate on this? Does Bronn do it on purpose? Why?

>he will finally get a warm meal and real bed and clean clothes for the first time in 4 years

just

To make way for the one true king

>spout more bullshit to convince people of your other bullshit

Wew redditfag

sure

dany attacks randyll and dickons caravan loot train thing with drogon and horde of dothraki, jaime and bronn show up with their army, lots of lannister and tarly slaughter by team dany, bronn shoots and hits drogon with an arrow launching ballista, drogon goes down (but lives because plot armor), jaime sees that dany is vulnerable and charges at her, gets close to killing her but drogon is about to roast him so bronn runs in at the last second and saves him by knocking him into the water. tyrion is watching jaime ride to his death from the distance the whole time. then theres another underwater scene where bronn saves him from drowning which is probably what those leaks from a couple weeks ago were about, though nobody actually falls off a dragon so i dont know where that came from.

im flattered you think im this creative/autistic

night king killing viserion is the only good thing about the leaks though?

There's an autistic "leak"fag every year, multiple in fact, who always push their leaks and samefag to draw more attention.

Congrats, you started early

shireen!

h'okay

The fallback of all autists, meme pics

cia and sansa make suicide pact romeo and juliet style and it is beautiful and tragic

dubs confirm

>kristen stewart recast as sansa

well she couldnt be any worse than the sansa we got

Steward

Written for Television by David Benioff and D.B Weiss

>implying CIA is going to die

that niggas gonna still be going in the 20 years later Bran prologue we get in the last episode.

Sansa though, yeah shes doomed.

wew

daily reminder that white walkers will win, I know you fucks will not believe me, but they will win. this is the true end game

all the white men will be killed, only the white women who will willingly give their bodies to the white walkers will survive. all the white women who will refuse (which is none, all white women will give their bodies willingly, basically begging white walkers to take them as their wife's, but some women obviously can't have kids so they will be killed, or just solved to slavery in the rest of the known world) night king will ensure the future of the white walkers race. as for the other races, they will either accept westeros as the "white walkers" land or DIE. night king is not interested in the rest of the known world but he will ensure that the rest of the known world will be purged from the white men. REMEMBER. THE WHOLE PURPOSE of white walker was to purge WHITE MEN. they will complete that mission. they will. Only men, white woman will stay for babymachines purposes. dornishmen, yi ti, any other races than white will have to obey to this.and they will, they know they can't fuck with night king, besides, protecting white men is not worth it. all the white women that will somehow escape to the rest of the known will have to breed with other races. the white race will be exterminated. and the known world will finally live in harmony. that's the real grrm endgame. you have to blind not to see this.

the leaks suck but they are so stupid that it sounds real

Where can I find this infamous leak?

at least they gave /got/ some life and change from the routine of waifuposting

As much as I hate Sansa I hope she doesn't die. She is like the Tyrion of the Starks. She has to be that way in order to create conflict otherwise the Stark side of things could get pretty boring and fast.

The Starks have enough conflict without a retard in their midst.

Sorry but the time for petty power politics has passed.

This

r*ddit

Ew.

I just had a horrible realisation. You know how d&d always say theres 3 major points which grrm told them:
1 ) Shireen burns
2) Derpdor
3) Unrevealed
What if that third and final one is that JonxDany is canon?? Imagine how much worse it'll be when they pull the "When grrm told us this" card and btfo book shills

They were told 3 "oh fuck moments", JonxDany being confirmed wouldn't be a moment.

new thread

They said that moment happens near the very end of the story, so no

NEw thread