youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=QAoD6-CF9Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ_thbFtDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOxM0-byvc
youtube.com/watch?v=HCjPBpdlccM
youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU
youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 half-unique track out of like a dozen movie?

Yup. BTFO indeed.

>capeshit
'ave a sage mate

Here's the problem:

That track will never be allowed to just play over a scene with nothing else. It's always going to be played as a low-level background track while the main characters quip away over it.

That's how Marvel works. Nothing can be unique and must always conform to the generic Marvel aesthetic.

Tony in suicide mode

No. No, it's pure shit. Giacchino has always been utter shit tier, and this piece of crap only confirms it. My god, what a hack. There isn't a single one of his "O"ST that isn't derivative generic trash.

The only good Marvel soundtrack is Winter Soldier.

What's so good about it? Sounds like a bunch of different themes mashed together.

this sounds like some runescape or WoW or some early 2000s fantasy video game music, and not in a good way. this is honestly p terrible, even the less "memorable" tracks from other marvel movies sounds better than this shit

But this is generic as fuck?

This is a soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

>Marvelbabby is proud of this music
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Just because there are guitars and proggy sounds in an orchestral piece doesn't make it unique.
The tune itself is still boring as shit.

sounds like a mix of Morricone and Goblin

This sounds like psychodelic prog-rock trying to imitate the Sherlock opening theme.

>That's how Marvel works. Nothing can be unique and must always conform to the generic Marvel aesthetic.

I really had some hope for Doctor Strange before they announced they brought in Dan Harmon to add some "humor" to the script.

Why couldn't they leave doctor strange alone?!

>I parrot meme opinions from shitty youtube vids

youtube.com/watch?v=QAoD6-CF9Jo

youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ_thbFtDA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOxM0-byvc

youtube.com/watch?v=HCjPBpdlccM

The problem is that they don't keep their themes across movies, with the main exception of Silvestri's Cap and Avengers themes

>END CREDITS
HAHAHAHAHAH

Wew lads, judging a film score without the context of the actual film itself. I realise this is the end credits music, but don't judge the "theme" if you haven't seen the movie itself.

>The only good Marvel soundtrack is Winter Soldier
>This is a soundtrack

Fucking kill yourselves, cancerous shit like you are why RC is ruining film scores

You marvelfags are adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU

Giacchino is the most average composer working. He wouldn't get near a job if this was the 80s or 90s.

look nigga, context has nothing to do with it. its jsut a shitty track

ratatouille was pretty good desu

Doyle's Thor soundtrack is great, shame they axed it for generic shit in the second one.

It's good, but it's not memorable. I couldn't exactly hum it to you after listening to it.

>context has nothing to do with a film score

Doesn't matter what you think of the track, it's a good fit for Doctor Strange

OP is being faggy about it too, declearing it a "memorable" score based on a single track

Spergs like you (samefag) are why people don't take DC films seriously. You lower the level of discussion and provoke 90% of the internet to trash talk their movies

Sorry, was meant for

>Giacchino has always been utter shit tier
While I agree that this soundtrack sounds like shit, you should listen to what he made for Medal of Honor
youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw