Actors and actresses with the best voices

Shohreh Aghdashloo is top tier.

>deep, rich, silken voice like literal velvet
>when she speaks it's music to the ear

What are some of your favorite actors whom you could listen to, all day long?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVHmLq2TnA
youtube.com/watch?v=P2xS-AxKk0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjviLBYrS8
youtube.com/watch?v=SC2OMixFUVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

James Spader has the ideal male voice. Prove me wrong (you can't).

GOAT incoming

Just listening to her speak makes my dick diamonds

> 64 years old

This, plus, a great actor.

>James Spader has the ideal male voice.

That's not Sam Elliott or John Wayne or Keith David or Dennis Haysbert.

Michelle Pfeiffer in the 90s
Scarlett Johansson
Sarah Silverman

Are you two memeing? Those are all voices so grating or overwrought they are only fit for parody and impressions.

>implying a booming male voice isn't ideal
>implying a highly feminine voice with a hint of scratchiness isn't ideal

Look, I like James Spader in movies. And his voice is okay. But it's the sound of a thin guy being choked out by Darth Vader.

Also, those male voices are so strong, that most people couldn't do an impression of them if they tried. Include James Earl Jones in that. Also forgot Sean Connery.

With James Eliott and John Wayne, they may be grating due to twangy southern accents. British accents may sound better to the ear, but those are so effeminate it's easy to impersonate. Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan, both much easier to impersonate than a Keith David.

Nu-male voices like Spader are easy to do impressions of, like Robert De Niro, or Chris Rock. Because it doesn't depend on high levels of testosterone, you just constrict your throat in a certain way.

A booming voice all the time isn't ideal if you want to be taken seriously. That's why, as fun as Keith David is, he doesn't have a large variety of roles -- it's all fantastical and melodramatic, barring The Thing. James Spader can do all sorts of voices, despite being typecasted himself, that are brooding or confident or smug or analytical. He sounds like a man who is both capable and erudite. Keith David sounds like an especially charming newscaster. I'm not touching the other three as they are borderline memes. Also, the mid-Atlantic accent is as close to objectively aesthetic as possible, cultivated to be both pleasing, respectable, and universally understood.

It's one thing for a woman to have a low voice, for it to be shrill or, again, overwrought with forced maturity is just unpleasant. Sarah Silverman's persona is intended to be unpleasant. Scarlett Johansson just sounds like she can't enunciate. Michelle Pfeiffer is fine.

This guy as long as he's reciting lines or reading something and not spouting some Etonian schoolbrat nonsense.

Even politicians with deeper voices are more successful. Females prefer deep male voices.

Keith David has an iconic voice, instantly recognizable. You really think nobody else could do a James Spader accent? It's just a little gravel-y, like someone has been smoking for years. Compare James Spader's voice on Blacklist to James Spader's voice on Sex, Lies, and Videotape.

And guys with booming voices can often tone it down, soften it up. But a guy with a naturally softer voice cannot turn it up to sound like Keith David. They just don't have the vocal cords.

Sarah Silverman's voice in Wreck-It-Ralph is extremely pleasing to the ear. Scarlett Johansson was cast for her voice in Her. She's also a decent singer.

Michelle Pfeiffer's voice in Batman Returns is God Tier.

>>That's not how you spell Kris Kristofferson

Kristen Stewart

When she was reading fifty shades of grey my clit when diamond

This shows how all the "moral outrage" at Trump is a farce.

"Oh no, a billionaire is forcefully kissing women!"

Meanwhile, women bought 100 million copies of Fifty Shades of Grey.

78 years old

Trump was just a prank, brah

The billionaire looked like this. Trump looks like a rotten pumpkin. There's a difference.

I don't know how Christian Grey was described in the book, 20s, 30s maybe?

But the book is all about a billionaire having his way with women.

So all the women accusing Trump, or all the media acting all "outraged", I want to ask them if they've ever read or seen Fifty Shades of Grey.

They might say "But that's fiction!" The point remains, that women are attracted to high status, rich, sexually aggressive men. Same goes for Bill Clinton.

We live in a post-Fifty Shades world.

She was great as Saddam's wife

Great taste user. I knew her from Farscape originally, but when I first played Dragon age I immediately noticed Morrigan had a rather unusual, yet eerily familiar voice.
I'm really glad she got into voice-acting, Claudia Black really is talented.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVHmLq2TnA

Keith David
Danny Devito
Ian McKellan

>Danny Devito

Only when he says "trash."

Treeeesh

Brian Blessed
youtube.com/watch?v=P2xS-AxKk0k

His voice is nice but still kind of generic.

I like Jeremy irons voice. Sophisticated yet has its own distinct character. Sam Neil is another guy with a great voice. I'd easily say these two are better at sophisticated, while not being too poncy, than spader

Love McConaughey and, while very unconvential, sharlto copley when he's going full Afrikaans like in Elysium.

Peter Welker
Arleen Sorkin

The dude who does shere khan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjviLBYrS8

his Wayne voice was delicious

His caps lock is stuck on.

Roose Bolton destroys all

Benedick Cummerbunch, or whatever it is

Get on my level.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC2OMixFUVE