It's a "Jay laughs at literally every joke Mike tells" episode

>it's a "Jay laughs at literally every joke Mike tells" episode

He's a funnier character than we've ever had before.

It's because most of Mike's jokes are shit and he has to laugh so it isn't awkward

It's a

>"So Jay, what did you think of the movie?"
>"Well Mike, I thought it sucked!"
>"No you didn't."
>"W-what?"
>"It was schlock. It was glorious schlock and you loved it."
>"B-but Mike, you said I could have my own o-opinion this time..."
>"I said: it was schlock and you fucking loved it. Do I make myself fucking clear you little twink?"
>"But Mike..."
>[Mike jumps on Jay and starts choking him]
>[jerks off with his spare hand while doing so]
>"YOU FUCKING LOVED IT JAY, EVEN MORE THAN YOU LOVE THIS."
>[stands up and cums on Jay's face]
>"Now get back in front of the fucking camera."
>[the battered and bruised Jay timidly goes to wipe the Mikesplooge off, Mike violently slaps him]
>"Don't you even fucking think about it, goofballs. You lost that privilege. Now say you fucking loved Independence Day 2".

episode.

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

Can Mike even sustain erection?

Fat guys his age usually can't.

He got the goofballs

Mike simply painted his twink with goofballs so he'd know how much of a goofball he is.

Reminder that Jay will never, ever, ever laugh at your jokes.

It's a "people still watch this shit?" episode

Get a fucking life losers.

>It's a Jay finally stands up to Mike in The Blair Witch Project re:view and Mike stops appearing in re:view as a result episode.

Oh lol

It's not just Mike though.

Jay literally laughs at every mild joke, unless it's bad. Look at BotW episodes or PreRec streams. His laugh is really weird. It doesn't have any decay. He starts belly laughter and suddenly just stops. Strange.

Yes but he will never laugh at your jokes. He would. But he never will.

>it's a user on Cred Forums makes a shitty photoshop to try and create e-celeb drama
I'm sorry your life is so pathetic, user.

>chrome

Enjoy your botnet

Is this for real? Looks shopped.
Strangely, he already has. I wrote something in the chat on one of the streams, Jack said it out loud and he laughed. Big fucking deal.

>Big fucking deal
It obviously was to you.

wtf I hate Mike now

d-d-don't hurt my little Jay

How so? Sorry for remembering things, I guess?

D-delete this!

What did Mike mean by this?

>user actually gives money to e-celebs

you're right he shouldn't laugh at jokes. that would be funnier! you're a true comedy genius OP. you should have your own video thing.everyone would enjoy it i'm sure.

>so jay what did you think of this movie?
>i think it was good
>really?
>i mean it wasnt THAT good

>This is meant to be humor

holy fuck this is terrible

is galaxy quest star trek related?

Oh my Gawd.

Rape is funny, go back to tumblr faggot

>it's an user sits in the corner of a room where people are laughing and having fun and quietly stares at them until they finally notice him and become uncomfortable enough to leave episode

>it's an user manages to make one friend but takes all their jokes seriously because he is a robot and is not programmed to understand normal human interaction episode

>it's an user's friend hangs out with him out of pity but ignores him and spends the whole time staring at his phone episode

>robot

gb2r9k

>It's a Mike is a Jaded alcoholic that only watches mediocre movies that remind him of his childhood episode

>implying you can tell the difference between Chrome-chan and her bleeding edge, freedom-loving sister.

Why is there so much water in that tub?

Nips just pump it in from the sea.

>tfw wrote a tip directed to jay about a weird obscure horror movie and he laughed really hard
>tfw subscribed with an obscure trek reference as a name and mike recognized it and nerded out for like 20 minutes
>tfw rich and jack and even karen read my comments constantly
>tfw i'm popular

If true, it'll be way better than another capeshit review

Username?

Oh, and lol fuck my cock

JohnKiloSucksBlackBarbedKlingonCocks420BLAZEITNIGGERZZZZZ

If you are Kilo then I do like your comments

Kilo is a pathetic douche. He's an internet moderator stereotype.
I was once talking to another mod about Cred Forums after that mod had brought it up and asked me about it, and Kilo told me if I didn't stop talking he was going to ban me.
He's the sole reason Jack and Rich have recently started telling the mods to calm the fuck down with the comment deleting and putting the chat in emote only mode the second rich says anything political, because he cant help jerking himself off over the tiny bit of power he got over our pathetic little group.
Fuck that guy.

Their obsession with "shlock" really does get old.

if laughing at non-jokes were your meal ticket I'm sure you'd be Jaying it up too