Wait a sec, so Vader suit is standard suit for burned patients? So it means that there are more guys in that suit

Wait a sec, so Vader suit is standard suit for burned patients? So it means that there are more guys in that suit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all just trash. Everything is trash. Nothing makes sense.

haw vader, you look like a big black dildo

No, it was specifically designed by Sheev to keep him uncomfortable and angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

The prequels were so shit at storytelling that they had to digitally remove Vader's eyebrows in episode 6.

>standard suit for burned patients?

that were rich as fuck

>at the newly re-named Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center
Gets me every time.

The EU explains how Sheev had to cut costs on Vader's suit due to financial troubles or something.

Who the fuck wrote that shit? Is it on wookieepedia? What the hell.

>budgetary constraints

>the EU says

>tfw my poor nana burned her self badly by accidentally dropping a pot of hot cooking oil on her body, while making me tendies.
>too poor to pay hospital bills, luckily the empire has universal healthcare now. They give her a big black suit and my nana who was wheelchair bound for the past couple of years can even walk now.
>While doing groceries some religious nut screams; "May the force be with me!!!!" and kills my poor nana
>fucking rebel scum, when will the empire kill them all....

it's a good thing they cut that Burn Victim Support Group scene, seeing a bunch of Vaders cry to each other wouldn't have been the same

Did his sandy willy burned off?

Shut up, Frankie, you Sadowtiz wannabe.

Now THIS is autism.

it's hilarious how Grievous had like 10% of his original body left over and got an agile spidery robot body while Vader is stuck wheezing and stumbling around in his shitty frankenstein suit

>Wait a sec, so Vader suit is standard suit for burned patients? So it means that there are more guys in that suit

Shhhhhh don't ask these sorts of questions.

>it's hilarious how Grievous had like 10% of his original body left

If they can clone humans, why can't they bring back his limbs? Star wars technology is beyond retarded.

Should have just had a precursor to the Vader suit that vaguely resembled the one we saw in IV.

>woodoo hide

Why would you assume it's a standard suit for burn victims. That's incredibly retarded of you. It's scary how people invent their own bullshit unprovoked like that. Reminds me of a friend who would get offended over everything. You could all be having a good time playing a board game them suddenly the mood shifts as the mentally ill retard gets offended over nothing at all.

I thought he used that as an excuse to fuck with him and make him angry and in pain all the time

No, since his limbs are all mechanical he can only use the force through his willy.

No. The incredibly retarded thing would be to accept that we're all supposed to believe that Palpatine had a suit ready for Vader almost instantaneously that he's going to wear for the next 20 years.

can we stop ironically posting star wars

>we

>rules an entire galaxy
>budget constraints

The most retarded thing you could do is demand real world logic and problems from a Sci fi movie with space wizards.

I can't even imagine being this autistic.

>Can afford fleets of thousands of space aircraft carriers
> Thousands upon thousands of fighter craft
> Building moon sized space station
> Endless R&D required to outfit millions of troopers with new suits every couple of years for arbitrary reasons
> Can't afford a decent suit for his chief enforcer.

Of all the retarded shit that Star Wars has spewed up in an attempt to reconcile the aesthetic differences between the prequels and originals, thus one takes the cake.