What's going to be your tv/film Halloween costume? Bonus points if it's not pic related

What's going to be your tv/film Halloween costume? Bonus points if it's not pic related.

Give us one good reason why we shouldn't dress as Harley

So Joker is ok? I think seeing hundreds of people with dyed green hair and damaged written on their heads will be much much more annoying then girls in slutty Harley outfits.

While everyone is going as Harley and Joker I'll be riding up elevators as Bullseye.

>implying anyone would actually dress up like Leto's Joker

Im going as Based Big Dog

Going as Blackface Hillary Clinton

>wrestler
are you 12?

Speak for yourself.

thanks capeshit

THICCCCCCC

Enjoy nobody but reddit morons to know who the hell you're supposed to be

Also, you look like you're getting your prostrate messaged

I'm a hermit so I'm not actually going to go out but this is my idea

I hate costumes, buying them / creating them / sweating in heavy costumes, so I would just have a piece of paper stuck onto my back and chest in large hand written text, it would be a short 1-3 paragraph story "describing" my costume, it would be an extremely eloquent passage stating how awesome my costume is and how much better it is than everyone else's and at the very end under a little flap I would write "the book is better, use your imagination"

this would be a dig at all you manga and book faggots who don't appreciate a good visual experience, plus since I am a handsome buff neckbeard it would get all the hotties to get up close and personal and spend 1 minute reading some text on my chest.

don't steal my idea I have patented it within my mind

looks like she's had too much puddin'

Hmm... really makes u thicc

I'm going to dress as Harley but stay home..

we've gone too far

would

>those rock hard biceps

Halloween is the only day of the year that a girl can legitmately dress like a slut and not get shit for it or be ashamed about it. What's not to love?

Luke cage. Started going to the gym first of October and its going to be like looking in a mirror.

no drunk person is going to read all that

Me and my stoner pal are doing Jay and Silent Bob.

damn your right

but I guess it could act as a pleb filter, only semi smart / curious people would be interested plus I still have the bonus of not fucking around with a costume

I'm just going to kill and eat whoever knocks on my door because I don't put out candy or decorate.

I love movies so I'm definitely watching some and I'm going to blow my brains out once I hear the same Christmas songs and ads.

That's the worst idea for an ironic costume I've ever heard. It's worse than "costume" t-shirt.
It's truly horrible, and stupid. It's so stupid I'm offended how excited you were about it.
If bait, 6/10.

fuck you, at least explain why you think its bad or how you would improve it you salty nerd

lol why did you specifically respond to me ? I like your style though

I'm surprised more prime cunnies and loli's don't go missing on haloween

>implying i dont judge women who use halloween as an excuse to dress like sluts
>implying it isnt just sluts who dress like sluts on halloween

It is bad because there's nothing good about it. I don't know what you want for me.
I mean the idea is soo profoundly stupid.

So what you're saying is all women are sluts?

>Hmm... really makes u thicc
toppest of kek, hahahahaha nice pun

Generic cowboy. Nerds can try to figure out if I'm supposed to be from Westworld or nuMagnificent Seven or RDR3 or whatever.

fuck off niggers

you are gay

Those pythons are bigger than the Hulkster's. Does it count if they're mostly fat?

I was on fifth avenue the other day and saw a fucking GODDESS as Harley Quinn, I almost got down on my hands and knees to sniff her ass but the cops were there so i didnt. Literally perfect body, so Im eternally grateful for that sight

Sup Cronenberg?

im going as ben affleck

>dress like joker
>act freely
>get shot for being a scary clown

>freely
I meant creepy

I lost my pudding. Can you help me find it?

fucking google images

You think I'm doing Halloween this year with all this killer clown shit going on? Hell no.

You're a man

im sad now

original costume do not steal

ill be going in blackface

I really hate this costume.

Leather-bound Harley is was hotter

Woody from toy story, not my idea and it's cost me like $200.

They had it for 4 seconds in that turd of a film and never used it again. What was the fucking point

This is actually extremely funny.

So they can say they did use her costume in the movie.
She also holds it when they're putting all their costumes on but she picks the Daddy's Lil Monster instead.

they probably didnt use it because it looks retarded as fuck IRL