When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

using the same laptop I find is more conducive to breast groping during viewing

why that boy tits so big

Long hair is a bitch to deal with. Men and women shouldn't have long hair. imo

>partner

>your partner

I don't have a partner.

I don't even really have friends. I just go to bars and become a regular and wonder where it all went wrong.

I don't watch movies on a laptop.
They invented hdmi cables for a reason.

i watch the movie and she watches what eeeeeverybody else is doing on facebook

hooray for the future

i love my doge tho

>watching movies on a laptop

Pleb detected

>partner

stop :(

when i had one- different laptops

Two laptops unless her son is using mine.

8/10 very subtle

I like it....

Those big round problematic glasses.
Wew

are you me?

no seriously the closest thing i have to friends is the bar tender i over tip. that cute smile when when i sit down and she pretends to care about me.

Where to find bf like this bros?

>delicious lezbo tits
Forbid fruit is the sweetest.

This guy is a literal Normie and he's complaining about having no friends.

>do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops
>not having a Roku or Kodi
Fucking hell

who's that dyke?

i'd make that partner into a mother
if you catch my meaning.

instagram?youtube?

I wanna cuddle her!

a lesbian is just a straight girl with rape fantasies

Uh what? A lesbian is a woman attracted to other women.

We are one in the same.

good doggo

:3

>When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?
One laptop hooked up to the tv.

who is this projectile issue of my erectile tissue?

Just a straight girl who hates men because of her daddy issues. SO they get together with fellow man haters and are so miserable they argue all the time and then comes lesbian bed death.

>hooray

put a nanny cam in your bedroom, she's getting railed by someone with less money than you, ATLEAST once a week.

>your partner,

Being a bad mother is a bragging point now? I hope she is just being an attention whore and can't birth children.

dogs r friends!

>partner

>have friend that doesn't own a tv
>he and his wife like to be hipsters and brag about how they don't own a tv
>he, his wife and 2 kids share a laptop
>it's a $900.00 MacBook air, so owning a tv is not money not an issue
>the whole family of 4 huddles around 1 laptop and watch movies on it together.

This shit boggles my mind

why the fuck dont they buy a TV to use as a monitor. No cable or anything.

Fuck thats weird. they probably wear matching footie pajamas too, fucking faggots.

>drinking at a bar

Isn't that shit expensive? I've gotta buy rotgut vodka just to afford to have enough to take the edge off.

Never watch Trees Lounge.

you'll probably kill yourself.

Yes it's expensive, but it's pretty much my entire social life, so yeah. I think it works out okay on a cost-benefit ratio.

We watch them on her macbook since it has a better screen than my thinkpad

She probably does care about you. I mean, she's not in love with you or anything, but I bet she'd be a little sad if she heard you died.

That's something, isn't it? Maybe not enough, but it's something.

I'm sure my presence might be missed for a time, but I bet I'd be forgotten quickly.

I smell incest.

That's how the world works, everyone moves on. Even when people you love go.

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting.

>being so poor you actually think about the cost of drinking in a bar

Like 80% of the country has to think about the expenses for things like dining out and getting drinks. Even those with well-paying jobs are often burdened with debt from student loans, home payments, etc.

We weren't all born on third and think we hit a triple.

>being underage and posting against the rules

Faggot.

I work a blue collar job, amigo. Just manage your other expenses well combine your eating and entertainment budget and you can become a bar pest just like me!

We don't really watch movies together, the last one we watched was some boring shit about old boats starring Russell Crowe, he has horrible tastes

8/10

I laughed

This might work if they want to make watching television less convenient to discourage it. If they watch video content as much as most families, however, they are retarded and you would either disassociate yourselves from them or murder them. Only options from this point.

Or you could save the money and drink at home. This would be especially valuable if you don't for noise of socialization.

>Saving money.
I save loads of money, but man cannot live on food and drink alone. He needs alcohol and it's best enjoyed in company.

All and memes about >tfw no gf, but what couple seriously watches the same movie on different laptops simultaneously? Who the fuck does this?

>He needs alcohol and it's best enjoyed in company.
If I kept drinking in public I'd be in jail right now, fuck that

I don't know, but I'd hate to meet that couple.

Some of us are in long distance relationships user, I've been dating my gf for 3 years now and we still haven't met irl

>he can't control himself while drinking.
Someday you'll grow up.

You're so dumb and innocent, it's almost endearing, but it's not.

It's really just sad thay you would consider what you have to be a romantic relationship.

My wife and her bull watch on the 4k TV I bought them. I have to watch movies on my shitty laptop, but it's fine. They deserve to have a better TV.

It's time for you to MAN UP, user

and buy yourself a cuckshed so you can leave them in peace...

Oh. I guess that makes sense, but I had in mind a couple in the same room. Being separated by a space, (at least in my mind), would remove the charm in watching a movie together.

I'm saving up for one, but it's hard when I have to finance my wife and bull's vacations to africa. When they breed I try to be as non-intrusive as possible. It's their special time.

she sits on my lap and we watch it

>he fell for the meme

Pathetic if true

Mostly on her laptop, i dont own one.
Ive never heard about watching the Same movie on 2 different laptops.

I don't have a significant other