Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no nazi gf
;_;

>she

It is a mystery.

>1,500,000 vs 85,000

That she would escape because she's not a man.

Yes, that's part of what makes a successful nation, the capability of mobilizing large armies.

Do nazifags really bitch about "unfairness" lmao? That's hilarious, and petty as fuck.

BASED Soviets working the Nazi Smarks

why couldnt i be born in a time and movement when females were just as passionate about it. now females are just passionate about who is banging who on some shitty soap opera

>the capability of mobilizing large armies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops

Why did amerifats choose to side with the bad guys instead of Germany?

This. I thought Cred Forums is into "might makes right"

Because Der Fuhrer declared war on America, not the other way around.

>supply millions of tons of war material to someones enemies
>act indignant when they are forced to declare war on you

amerifats everyone

Cred Forums is into whatever it's convenient

More like
>your shitty ally declares war on one of the strongest, albeit dormant, world powers because they fucked up and ran out of oil and now you are suckered into following up

>"No Hitler, you're supposed to ask for our help, not.."
>"SCHWEINHUND!! KRIEG NOW!!"
>"...okay. If you insist."

Can't please everyone, nowadays.

Dude stfu go back to led dit cuck

>Germany acts like a beligerent
>takes over and destabalizes most of Europe
>allies were "bad guys"
And you know, the added bonus of being responsible for genocide...

Not only is that good strategy but it doesn't even contradict the fact that USSR could mobilize ridiculous numbers of troops.

The only reason it 'mobilized' so many bodies is because people didn't have much of a choice, their families were held hostage by commies, so it was either a bullet from your own and your family dead or getting a bullet from the germans and maybe if you make it out of the battlefield get some shitty ass medal.

>>takes over and destabalizes most of Europe
Last time I checked USA isn't en Europe. The war was none of your business, you just got involved due to being bloodthristy savages.

You dumb faggots MADE IT our business. Just like you did in World War One

>i swear officer i had to break into those peoples house and rob and kill them because I heard them having a domestic dispute
thats u rn

>German civilians being massacred in Poland
>Polish soldiers cross the border and attack a German radio station
>Germans coordinate an intervention alongside the USSR
>France and Britain declare war on Germany alone
>Germany invades France
>Germany somehow the aggressor

wew lad

Also the major Allied powers were all guilty of committing numerous genocides, including the murder of 3,000,000 Germans, mostly civilians, 1945-1951, during peace time, as well as previously and subsequently building empires by conquering other nations.

What is the best Wehrmacht kino and why is it Stalingrad?

If eugenics is beyond morality then might does make right and clearly the russians had the right idea

Anything to justify nazi war crimes though right? The holocaust was exaggerated and bloated by the jews but it was still fucking real was still inexcusable.

Fuck stalinists and nazis, they are both scum, zionists and modern imperialists are bad but haven't racked up the death counts to nearly the same degree.

>the russians
You mean commies? Russia was occupied by commies just like all the other republics.

>The only reason it 'mobilized' so many bodies is because people didn't have much of a choice,

Just like Germany

>including the murder of 3,000,000 Germans, mostly civilians,

Nice, krautfags deserved it

you really think about Cred Forums a lot huh

Im sorry we helped France and Britain save Europe and stop a literal genocide from continuing to wreck your continent..my bad.

Nice revisionist history there, nazifag.

I take it you arent a student of history, are you? Next you gonna tell me "Germany dindu nuffin"?

the """""""""genocide"""""""""" was caused by us bombing logistics hubs

Keep chugging that commie Kool-Aid.

Okay, Cred Forums

That user was literally revising history to make it look like Germany wasnt an unchecked aggressor...

Your over use of quotation marks does nothing to sell your byline it just makes you look a cunt.

facts are facts, deal with it lardass

Reddit pls go

No im Reddit

>revising history
You mean like the Allies suddenly right after the war digging up some minor German officer who swears the Polish attack on Germany was actually a false flag, thereby conveniently pinning the entire blame for the war on Germany? What thought terminating cliche are you going to bust out next? "Conspiracy theory"? Is it a conspiracy theory to say that there wasn't a conspiracy theory? lol

She meant she was going to defend Berlin, the Reich and Der Fuhrer with her very life against Bolshevism and the Slavic hordes.

Very noble.

Are you legitimately retarded?

You cant just throw around le rebbit meme at everything that makes logical sense, newfriend.

hEY eVERY oNE iTS mE T.S. fROM yESTERDAY bUT yOU aLREADY kNEW tHAT aND i rLYYY lIKE sTEVEN uNIVERSE sO tALK aBOUT tHE lATEST sEASON bELOW pLEASIES!! nO oFF tOPIC pOSTS!!!
i dONT wANNA mAKE aN aCTUAL pOST bECAUSE i hAVE tO pOST aN iMAGE aND i dONT wANT tO b tRACKED oR wORSE hACKED sO bLABBER aBOUT sTEVEN lOL aLSO iF tHIS wAY oF tALKING gETS aNNOYING lMK
-T.S. ~~~ a pROUD sTEVEN uNIVERSE fANBOY

>genocide wreck[ing] our continent
jews, fags, the disabled, gypsies
ah yes, THANK YOU for stopping this horrible genocide