JJ Abrams admits he messed up a scene in The Force Awakens

slashfilm.com/leia-hugging-rey-jj-abrams-force-awakens/

>I chatted with Star Wars: The Force Awakens director/producer J.J. Abrams over the phone, as the film he produced, 10 Cloverfield Lane, will premiere in New York City tonight. Before I talked Cloverfield, I had to ask him one question about The Force Awakens: Why did Leia hug Rey instead of Chewbacca? Here was Abrams’ answer:

>"That was probably one of the mistakes I made in that. My thinking at the time was that Chewbacca, despite the pain he was feeling, was focused on trying to save Finn and getting him taken care of. So I tried to have Chewbacca go off with him and focus on Rey, and then have Rey find Leia and Leia find Rey. The idea being that both of them being strong with the Force and never having met, would know about each other — that Leia would have been told about her beyond what we saw onscreen and Rey of course would have learned about Leia. And that reunion would be a meeting and a reunion all in one, and a sort of commiseration of their mutual loss."

But Abrams realizes that some people saw it as a slight and admits that the real mistake may have been in how he blocked that shot:

>"Had Chewbacca not been where he was, you probably wouldn’t have thought of it. But because he was right there, passed by Leia, it felt almost like a slight, which was definitely not the intention."

If you watch the scene, you notice that Chewie just stands in the corner of the screen while Rebels are cheering. He DOES NOT focus on helping Finn as JJ said he does in the scene.

You cannot at all defend this scene as a Force Awakens fan. JJ has given proof that he stuffed up this scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE
youtube.com/watch?v=NdXLDvx_tHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This still doesn't explain why two total strangers decided to share a long hug when meeting for the first time.

Women's intuition. You wouldn't understand. ;)

and why Leia didn't at all hug Chewie. Even though I know she didn't get along with Chewie throughout the OT films, she COULD have at least shared a moment with him considering her and Chewie both cared deeply for Han throughout the OT films.

I hate how when Han died, he was dropped from the film and there was no memorial for him or anything like we got with Qui Gonn in Phantom Menace.

Hell Superman's death in BvS is so much more YET the die hard fans have been with Han for 30 years so they deserved some type of memorial scene for him instead of "okay move onto next scene cool we found Luke okay Rey I trust you to be the only one who goes to bring him back".

because they were both strong in the force ie gurl power

It's terribly blocked and that forces the editing to be shite for the scene. But the idea that lady to lady hug had to be done is bullshit.

She felt more for Finn then she did Han. She fucking barely knew Han.
So scene should have been Chewie and Leia hugged, followed up by plot point of Rey seeking Finn medical attention.

Why do you never see Chewbacca's dick? He doesn't wear pants. It should be flopping around all over the place.

>I hate how when Han died, he was dropped from the film and there was no memorial for him or anything like we got with Qui Gonn in Phantom Menace.

Holy shit, I didn't think of this. He's one of the most important heroes for the Rebels/New Republic, helped destroy all three Death Stars, and died in combat, but he dies and everyone just says "oh well".

>So scene should have been Chewie and Leia hugged, followed up by plot point of Rey seeking Finn medical attention.
/THREAD

How many years before Abrams rereleases the new trilogy with edited scenes and better cgi?

>a force awakens fan

Do these people unironically post here? I thought you were doing it for disney shekels..

I can defend it. Rey is Leia's father.

I love how so many faggots think JJ Abrams owns Star Wars now.

yeah, (((fans)))

>Even though I know she didn't get along with Chewie throughout the OT films,
What the fuck are you talking about cunt? The walking carpet comment? She fucking hugs him after Luke and Han shoot down the ties.

No, he doesn't

but a directors cut isn't called that for shits and giggles

He's an anthropomorphised dog.

JJ got final cut. The theatrical cut IS the director's cut.

My headcanon is that Chewie is pissed at Leia for telling Han to try to reason with Kylo

Ford was probably just done with it.

>"I'm dead? Good. Never call me again"

yeah and Star Wars in 77' was Lucas' cut.

That doesn't stop JJ from re-releasing it and making changes.

He was done with it in empire, the froze him in carbonite and had him sent off because they didn't know if he would be back for Jedi. In Jedi ford and Kasdan both wanted to kill off Han.

i'm tired of this faggy meme. there is nothing wrong with this shot. i will explain why...
1. leia felt rey's strong force presence.
2. leia didn't even see chewbacca because she was 100% distracted by rey
3. chewie doesn't have the force and didn't sense his presence at all
4. when solo died she felt kylo and rey's reactions, not Han's because he doesn't have the force
5. chewie was quietly grieving. he did not need a bitch hug from leia like rey did

done

Yes, but by definition, it would not be a DIRECTOR'S CUT.

>implying Disney would allow this

>he messed up a scene
>a scene
>a (singular)

No, he messed up an entire franchise.

She blames Chewie for Han leaving her and dying. Why would she hug him?

Because Rey is the main character so she has to do all the things you fucking misogynist

Yeah, like Disney would say no to something ten years from now that would not only reintroduce the series to newer viewers but also a guaranteed seller.

Directors Cuts always sell

True fact. The prequels sucked and took wind out of my sails but they didn't weaken my love for the OT. TFA made me realize that Star Wars is just shit. I suppose I have JJ to thank, I really wouldn't have realized if he didn't so cynically remake A New Hope and make Luke Skywalker a cuck.

forget scenes, the movie itself was a nonsensical piece of garbage as far as the story goes. which was enough to destroy an otherwise fantastically made movie. Nothing about what happened after the Galactic Civil War makes any sense, it is just impossible to explain how the Republic (who won the fucking war) and the entire galaxy would somehow not address the growing menace of a god damn identical looking faction building a death star 2.0. Also why would Han and Luke literally abandon the galaxy and allow millions to die? All over one butthurt kid? Only a 5 year old would accept that the movie's writing was dogshit

It wasn't Abrams. It would have been bad no matter what. The new movies only reveal to everyone how half assed and weak the Star Wars mythology and universe are.

I always imagined she knew who Leia was and felt sorry for Han.... but then you know, no one hugs chewie or anything

Except they've got star wars movies planned out until the heat death of the universe. There won't be a "new audience" because we're going to get a new fucking movie every year.

Have you seen an Iron Man or First Avenger DC?

oh shit

i'm sorry

>The new movies only reveal to everyone how half assed and weak the Star Wars mythology and universe are.
That's not Star Wars fault. That's the new movies fault. It didn't at all have to be this way. No one ever asked for a Death Star 3. Who do I thank if not JJ? Kasdan? Kathleen Kennedy?

Why is chewie so fucking clean looking?

>there is nothing wrong with this shot
How fucking stupid are you? JJ admits that this shot is shit and you are still trying to defend it? You can see in this image that Chewie is just randomly standing next to rebels. He IS NOT helping Finn like JJ said he wanted Chewie to do because JJ stuffed up the shot.

>2. leia didn't even see chewbacca because she was 100% distracted by rey
CHEWIE WALKS RIGHT PAST LEIA YOU IDIOT

>3. chewie doesn't have the force and didn't sense his presence at all
Leia still could have fucking hugged him and not stranger Rey who BARELY knew Han

Sorry for whuut?

What the fuck is the point of watching action films? To kill time? They don't make you feel anything.

>admits he messed up a scene
>a scene
the entire movie was shit

>They don't make you feel anything.
But they do. Most movies just suck.

>Nothing about what happened after the Galactic Civil War makes any sense
yeah like how did Starkiller Base be able to be built and carved into a massive fucking planet without anyone knowing or Kylo Ren/Snoke being able to brainwash MILLIONS of children in say 20 years time (depending if Kylo was only 20 years old when he began to try to find lots of recrouts and bring them to the dark side).

Unless Snoke somehow brainwashed all the kids right after return of the Jedi.

It makes no fucking sense at all storywise and is not realistic at all.

I do not understand how ANYONE can defend this movie as having a good story

Name 5 decent adventure/action flick that make you feel feelings.

>action films
Star Wars was never an action film. It is space opera but yeah JJ turned it into action.

To have fun with your friends your autismo nerd

He also fucked up by not having Ewan McGreggor's voice louder when Rey had the flashback shit going on with Luke's lightsaber.

>the space opera meme

It was an family fantasy adventure flick set in space. Hardly worthy of being called an opera.

>whuut
kill yourself

The force fuckface

the dark knight

Is this what women go through all the time? You have a wild night that you fucking enjoyed then a year later you realize you were raped? That's how I am with The Farce Awakens. I can't be close to the only one.

The Phantom Menace is pure space opera. Not a flick in the slightest

kill yourself reddit

The greatest plot device in Star Wars

>scene doesn't make sense
>is da force stupid

Don't you mean big guy rises?

Intuition is a meme.

It was the force making you think its stupid.

Now this is podracing.

damn next someone will be enlightening me into how Star Wars is also a sci-fi

I'm proud of you for realising it user

Star wars is a space opera, science fiction fucking idiot.

lmao you don't think laser guns, swords and space ships are sci fi you're big faggot retard

is Chewbacca on that movie? i remember some nigger and some shit references

>swords are sci fi
>big faggot retard

>a scene
>singular

Some of us aging fags already went through these emotions in '99.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

fuck off reddit

Remember the rumours gillian anderson was going to play mon mothma and that they were going to digitally put alec guinness's head on a young actors body? I miss those days.

Why were the OT characters even in the film? As a plot device, a character development device, and some fan wankery?

The plot should have been the search for jar jar.

Luke I guess he could've like watched Rey steer the ship or something. Maybe kill him off screen.

>they were going to digitally put alec guinness's head on a young actors body
They might still do this. They used his voice already.

>mon mothma

literally W H O

A background character like Tarkin. Only EPIC NERDS who sift through wiki articles know who Mon Mothma is. Watching the movies isn't enough.

They'll fix it in the re-release like all the other Star Wars movies

Who the fuck is Tarkin?

What is this shit?

It was the force making you think I'm reddit.

why are you here?

He's a fucking nobody that Vader says 2 lines to so that obviously means he's super important and iconic and the only person Vader respects. He's pretty much an evil Obi Wan!

Still better than Lucas.

You're taking the meme so far.
We're approaching irony levels that should not be possible. Disengage immediately.

Nope. You can't copy a nerd's homework, piss on his original work, then claim your copy is better. You're a fucking loser.

Spider-man 2

he is played by peter cushing you pleb, try watching movies made before 1990 you fuckin millenial

Still better than Lucas.

>the end of ROTJ has a ghost of old Han Solo

Nope I've seen the movies 30 times like everyone else growing up and I wouldn't know who Tarkin is if retards on the internet didn't shill him with fanfiction and memes.

TFA is shit, but it still manages to be better than the prequels in every way except with the use of Ewan McGreggor and the soundtrack.

>fanfiction
Can this shit meme die already? Official novels aren't "fanfiction".

>The creator endorses you making him piles of jew gold
>this makes it not fanfiction

No one gives a fuck what you think disney fag

Tarkin is literally the main antagonist of a New Hope.
Vader is only slightly more in the movie because he's the asshole who's sent out to get shit done personally.

Saying that Tarkin isn't important, is like claiming the high ranking corporate dude who was manipulating everything in Robocop is not important, just because he's not the guy who shot Robocop at the start.

Did anyone feel for Han's death?
Such an underwhelming moment for a fan favorite character

But I'm 38.

I've seen Starwars before.

I want her to rebel deep inside of me, if you know what I mean.

>vader is in the movie more
>directly threatens protagonists and kills their friend
>Final conflict is between luke and Vader
>vader isn't the antagonist

kys

Idiot

>han and leia get divorced and separated

how degenerate can you get for a children's movie

>38 years old
>not a millennial
okay kid

>Implying Tarkin isn't in the movie a lot
>Implying Tarkin isn't the one who orders Leia's torture and whom Leia addresses as an Equal instead of Vader
>Imlying the final conflict isn't about stopping Tarkin from using his Death Star to wipe out the Rebels
>Implying there can be only one antagonist after Robocop was mentioned, a movie where there are clearly more than one antagonists

It's like you don't even watch movies
Then again, we're on Cred Forums why should I be surprised

>bringing up this bullshit again
Star Wars always handled emotion like it was fucking retards with 15 second memories interacting. In A New Hope you have Leia consoling Luke after Obi Wan dies, even though Obi Wan was just a crazy old dude Luke only sort of was acquainted with until the day before, and Leia had just lost her entire planet and 99% of the people she knew in the universe.

It's a fucking movie, it will focus on the main characters' emotions even if a side character is more important in that scene

>and Leia had just lost her entire planet
>implying
I wish faggots like you would stop making up bullshit.

>even though Obi Wan was just a crazy old dude Luke only sort of was acquainted with until the day before

>Literally the only person Luke has left in his life, after all his friends left for the Academy and his foster parents are dead
>The dude who apparently was the best friend of the father he never knew
>The last strand of his old life left
>Just some crazy old dude Luke couldn't give a shit about

Who is it hat has no idea about human emotions again?

>Alderaan was an inside job
>Alderaantruth.com
I'm not saying that Luke shouldn't be feeling bad, I'm saying that Leia wouldn't forget that her planet just got blowed up and start focusing purely on him.
If literally your entire family died that same day and you found out one of your friends' neighbours died, you wouldn't forget your issues to help him out with his

Not me. They really went out of their way to make his death as hokey and cliche as possible. Of course shills will turn around and say "It's STAR WARS DUUUUDE ITS SUPPOSED TO SUCK". They're mentally fucking ill the way they love the OT on one hand but love TFA on the other.

This scene is so jarring, makes you realize how much of a shit job this movie was.

She was a lot more experienced and worldly than Luke.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_changes_in_Star_Wars_re-releases

I love Daisy.

what kind of exercise is this? Its like some kind of awkward cardio using items found in a garage

Average at best.

I love average.

>I'm not saying that Luke shouldn't be feeling bad, I'm saying that Leia wouldn't forget that her planet just got blowed up and start focusing purely on him.
>If literally your entire family died that same day and you found out one of your friends' neighbours died, you wouldn't forget your issues to help him out with his
I see what you mean there, but I always felt it was implied that a lot more time passed while they were travelling in hyperspace, than the 3 minutes we see, after all Leia was supposedly thoroughly tortured in about the same time as it took for Luke and Obi-Wan to get a ride.

Plus there is the Arthur Dent effect where it's a bit difficult to process the fact that an entire planet just went kablooey.
And that I for one, were a lot more pre-occupied consoling my mother when my father died, than with being miserable myself. It's weird place to be in. It actually helps when you have someone around to console instead of being miserable yourself. It might not be the same way for everyone, but I can relate to it. Especially if we consider Leia knew exactly what she signed up for.

Except most of the time she looks like a slag. Average is what she gets to with Hollywood magic. You can do better user.

>You can do better user.
You've too much faith in me friend.

That was months ago. She sadly put on weight

She looks fine again. pic related

It looks like she's wearing a human mask.

>That mask
>Human

seriously, how the fuck?

with all the knowledge of star wars, the asst directors, writers, etc
why the fuck would something so vital to the characters history be overlooked?

come on man.

you would think fisher, and or peter (chewie) at the sit down reading of the script would bring it up.

You could at least find something better to fantasize over.

Fisher
>"Um JJ don't you think that.."

JJ
>"Huh? Quiet I am busy and need to get this shit filmed and done. It's been a long day. Talk to me after about whatever is on your mind."

The hottest Star Wars girl ever. You cannot deny this

>Daisy being better than Natalie

What's this meant to represent and why does Han and Leia have an Alien face?

She's more slag than woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE

Nah Ewan was told to yell it louder but he found out he wasn't getting paid so he whispered it out of spite, they worked with what they could but it was hard to salvage the audio

I know the movie you nutcake

>Knows the movie
>Doesn't get the poster
How is that possible?

it's because they cut out the scene where she comforts him and then says to Rey that she doesn't know how he'll go on. was in the leaks

>nutcake
Then you should know what the poster represents.

he's retarded

More importantly, did this guy just slap a rebel insignia on this girl's back?! The absolute madman!

that's her daughter begging to stand out in any way

dont talk shit about Billie Lourd shes pretty

Leia considers Chewie to be a pet. She didn't award him in IV, and insults his species a few times.

She probably didn't want to get anywhere near him. Maybe thats why Han divorced her, bros before hos.

Who gives a fuck you thirsty piece of shit?

I always kinda got the impression Chewbacca is like a retarded guy? Like just a bit more compus-mentus than an actual bear? Idk

Anyone want to fuck fat old Leia over the young fit one?

Btw my mom molested me. I dont know if it's a related thing.

>mom
Lol tears

I always kinda got the impression user is like a retarded guy. Like just a bit more compus-mentus than an actual bear.

Loooooooool

was your mom fat an ugly

He should admit he messed up the entire movie.
This shite film is un-rewatchable. Boring.
Would rank below I &II

I like Finn's introduction tho

What was Arya doing in Star Wars?

He fucked up the whole movie. Fans were just so desperate for a good Star Wars film they were willing to accept anything.

TFA is not a great film by any stretch of the imagination.

Yeah first when I saw it in cinemas I thought it was great but the more I re think about it, the more problems I find with it. It just isnt well made

>memes aren't real
Stay pleb.

Why the fact would you care about a "single messed up scene" when this whole movie is irremediable fucking garbage?

I enjoyed it but it left a hollow feeling and on my second viewing I was more critical of it. A solid 6/10 blockbuster, had some entertainment value but it was a 4/10 in terms of being a Star Wars movie. I would honestly rather watch the prequels just because they at least have some interesting lore and can be funny bad, good to watch when drunk.

>caring if a flick has a few inconsistencies

you watch it so you have something to go with your popcorn and pepsi

When I first saw it I enjoyed it a lot but the like the rest of people said it really was just a new hope remake the more I thought about it, with "remember this ;)" moments which in the long run it's gonna feel completely out of place for someone who is going to be introduced to the franchise 20 years from now.

Like honestly the more I think about it the more I feel cheated. I was looking forward to a new chapter and a new world in the series with a similar tone to the OT, instead I got Not A New Hope. As far as I'm concerned there never will be a true episode VII and I doubt VIII will serve that role since it's just going to be Not Empire Strikes Back.

So beautiful.

The whole movie is uninspired garbage. Bring Georgie boy back.

Chewbacca is the biggest cucks in SW

>No medal
>no hug or even recognition

Funny how Redditlettermedia was fine with The Farce Awakens when jew jew himself admits he fucked up.

It feels to me the offscreen tension with Ford was bleeding onscreen

>JJ Abrams
>fucks up one scene
>George Lucas
>fucks up three entire movies

Abrams: 1
Lucas: 0

I loathe that fucking kike. As good as they got the aesthetics down, everything else was utter shite.

Why the fuck does Cred Forums praise RLM? Their opinions are pure shit

The prequel trilogy is pure kino

>George
Ruined Vader and I guess Boba Fett
>JJ
Ruined Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, the entire OT and franchise. Only redeeming quality is a Vader fanboy.

Really makes me think.

Which is why Star Wars games are the only ones that will feel like new content sadly

He gets a medal in the A New Hope novelization

How could JJ entierely forget this scene in Return?

If he actually wrote TFA with the Star Wars history in mind, Leia would be a Jedi Knight and not a boring General.

Can we get a petition for JJ to release an extended remastered cut?

TFA could actually be good if it got re-edited and things changed and improved

Because someone they both cared about just fucking died?

>Chewie's best friend and only companion dies
>He gets no hug at all
Nice try trying to defend this scene

>Rey caring for Han
SHE BARELY KNEW HIM FOR FUCK SAKE!

Leia should have hugged Chewie not Rey

>whole temple of jedi's trained by luke for 30 years gets killed by a tantrum throwing faggot who gets beaten by a girl

/thread

You would think if they wanted to pretend she cared they'd have built her as a huge rebellion fangirl like how Kylo is a huge rebellion fanboy.

That would also allow them to pretend girls are fans of Star Wars. Fucking hell Disney is stupid.

Actually half of Jedi's students join Kylo I believe... or maybe not idk this film makes no fucking sense.

Rey has a flashback and it looks like Kylo is standing with other Sithlords although how come we see no Sith apart from Kylo in Episode 7?

>BECAUSE JJ WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO MAKE EPISODE 7 LOOK 100% LIKE EPISODE 4
I fucking hate this so much! JJ could not take any risks and had to make it so identical

>1 Sith like Vader
>1 force user like Luke
>A cantina like Episode 4
>A droid like R2 D2
>1 nature older character dying by the evil sith

>1 nature older character
I meant 1 mature older character
But wait... Han isnt even mature.

HE HAS GONE BACK TO SMUGGLING! No character change or arc

"it's like poetry it rhymes"

Right kikes?

It is the opposite of kino. It is anti-kino.

Why don't you ever see dog dicks flopping around?

Poetry and copying are too different things

TFA was a disappointing piece of shit.
At least people hated the prequels and that was fun.
In the case of TFA people still think it's good because it looks like the Star Wars we know
but actually it's a huge pile of trash.

She barely knew anybody and had intense abandonment issues. There's even a scene where Kylo reads Rey's mind and says something about how Han feels like a father figure to her. I'm not saying they're best friends or anything, because they did only meet briefly, but it was pretty significant still and anybody would be shaken up watching someone die. A hug is perfectly reasonable in that situation.

Also she fangirled about him being the famous smuggler a bit.

Daily reminder that there are actual paid Disney shills on this board who will defend this trash flick to the death.

>anybody would be shaken up watching someone die
No not at all, but keep lying to yourself.

>Actually half of Jedi's students join Kylo I believe
I don't recall this in the film and if it's not in the film it doesn't happen.

>Rey has a flashback and it looks like Kylo is standing with other Sithlords
they are the knights of ren. I dunno if they are force users but kylo is their leader and want to bring back to sith/empire. In any case if kylo is their leader the rest of them must be fucking laughable.

It's a space opera, pure and simple
>tragic hero
>tragic love
>grand schemes
>Destiny and all that jazz
>great evil vs great good
Complete with tons of angst and melodramatic soliloquies. Too bad Disney turned it into a generic action movie.

This guy gets it.

I wish JJ would re release TFA with all the deleted scenes, more backstory of Kylo. Then I would appreciate it more

>I hate how when Han died, he was dropped from the film and there was no memorial for him or anything like we got with Qui Gonn in Phantom Men

Holy shit I didn't think of this. Fuck you Abrams.

BvS made me cry for Superman and that movie had terrible editing! I should NOT have felt sad for Superman with the way Snyder directed the film YET JJ decides to direct TFA without ANY scene to make you cry nor mourn for Han Solo (a character who is so heavily rooted in our lives, has been in every toy store, that the entire human race knows about).

>Han is dead, lets move on to the next scene
How do people defend TFA?

>How do people defend TFA?
By attacking the prequels and even the original trilogy when it suits them.

>movie is about to come out
>everyone is hyped
>"leaked script"
>ends up being better than the actual movie
Why does this always happen? Remember when someone said Ultron would rekt the entire avengers and then Scarlet Witch would use the time gen to reverse time and they'd stop Ultron before being created but his AI was dormant in case they ever wanted to re-use him? That was better than what we got. And then someone said Luke ended up being so distrustful of the dark side that he tried to kill the last two descendant of palpatine, who were Rey and Kylo and they both turned against Luke in the end because the right thing is a morally grey area? That sounded better than what we got as well.

You know what is saddening when I saw his face I started crying. He was saved! When I saw the rerelease I cried again. Why did they ruin that beautiful moment?

Fan theories are always better than what we get.

BRAVO ABRAMS

No it couldn't

Leah always hated Chuy though
In the first Star Wars series he was the only one not to be honored as a hero, she gave everyone a medal except him

She's prejudice so this shouldn't come as a surprise to hardcore fans. They would already have an idea about her racist ideologies

This scene is an easter egg for them, to see if they still remember. To distinguish the true fans from the posers

Why am I feeling sad just by looking at this image?

>thinking of all those who died throughout the clone wars, episode 4 - 6 to bring down the Empire
Yet JJ could not make any scene to make the fans teary for all the lives lost.

>what is character arc
"Oh sorry Chewie that your best and perhaps only friend is dead and forever gone... well fuck off I have always hated you".

You user you dont get it. Leia is a general. She is not the young girl she used to be. She has seen a lot. If her character was written well, should would be hugging Chewie or at least trying to give him comfort.

This one always hits me the hardest.
Little fella died for nothing.

Same here I always feel sad at that scene how his friend tries to get him up but he doesnt move at all ;_;

She's someone he risked his life to save.

Without him she wouldn't be alive
But a bigoted mind overcomes even the most basic emotions or sense of gratitude. People go through hardships and the racist could care less, sometimes they even joke about it, reveling in the pain of others.

Its not real faggot.

I want TFA to have an emotional feel like the OT and Prequels had

stfu man

Autists.

>4. when solo died she felt kylo and rey's reactions, not Han's because he doesn't have the force

To sense living beings, it does not require those beings to be force sensitive as well. Or else everyone on Alderaan must've been secret Jedi for Obi-Wan to sense their death.

The only feel the Prequels have is Cringe.

Whenever I talk with someone about movies and they tell me that they are a Star Wars fan their opinions regarding films instantly loses value for me.
Star Wars is the most asinine infantile garbage that ever made it big.
>da force
>da good guys have blue laser swords and the bad guys have red laser swords so it's easy for the kids to follow
>the bad guys are bad because they do bad things and they are literally called the dark side. no discernable motivation aside from that

psh tell that to my college!

Since wookiees are based on George Lucas past pet malamute I'm assuming Chewies cock is camouflaged by his hairy sheathe. People are always asking me what sex my malamute is cuz of that.

Jew Jew

Star Wars is NOT sci-fi.
There are too many fantasy elements in it to qualify for that category.

>he said as he stuffed his mouth with chicken tendies

Hope we see that in VIII

TFA take place litterally 30 years after the OT. She is old as fuck. Make him a jedi in this movie is stupid. She is born to be a leader.
Nontheless we don't know if she practice the Force or not. Maybe she learn a few tricks and we see that in VIII.

rey is a mary sue
it's as true now as it was last december.

>It's a triggered prequelfag thread

I love TFA, I think it's a good movie overall.
But the first time I see it i was a bit disappointed. Why ? Because it had so little new thing in the franchise, in the lore, theme and tone.
But i defend it because it's not bad movie in terms of technics.

I understand why they do not take risk, because every little thing Will be analysed by fans.

Falling in this obvious bait

"We wrote these characters but when we went to cast it, one of the things I had felt, having been to the Emmys a couple times — you look around that room and you see the whitest fucking room in the history of time. Its just unbelievably white. And I just thought, we’re casting this show and we have an opportunity to do anything we want, why not cast the show with actors of color?"~ JJ Abrams

I knew right then and there, it would be shit.

BLEACHED

Take it easy MacLeod.

IM P A L E D

I love women with huge, straight teeth and lots of gum showing
I can't explain it...

No reason for them not to reshoot and put it on a special edition blu-ray in a few years.

>How do people defend TFA?
By saying the next movie will have all the answers, which is what literally every argument against TFA boils down to

>just buy another ticket goy, the next one will be better

>inb4 the next movie gets bogged down by trying to answer all the questions JJ left behind through exposition that it doesn't get to be its own thing and is just damage control for TFA

Who is this semen demon? Any nudes of her??

>her

fuck jew jew abrams for runing star wars forever with his horseshit film

?

hello beauitful

>No, it was Snoke. HHe's the one who turned our son to the dark side!

Did anyone else feel this line was so overt and on the nose? GayJ Abrams clearly hasn't a clue about screenwriting.

This scene is everything wrong and every trope of the lowest fanfic tier writing. It is a culmination of everything wrong with TFA.

When fanfic writers create their own created Mary Sue characters they make them the best at everything and the center of everybody's attention no matter the situation with the existing world's original characters.

It's teenage girl in high school level writing.

kill yourself faggot

Leia and Chewie got along just fine.

Go back and look at how they hold each other when Han is frozen in carbonite.

>JJ Abrams admits he messed up a scene in The Force Awakens

Yeah, all of them.

underrated post

I teared up at the very end of Armageddon. ...Manly tears of course.

I honestly don't understand what you're talking about. I just want to know of that girl has done nudes or not.

This could quite possibly be the most appropriate reaction image ever.

Okay funny meme partner now answer the question

>That was probably one of the mistakes I made in that. My thinking at the time was that Chewbacca, despite the pain he was feeling, was focused on trying to save Finn
Kek Chewbacca wouldn't care about a random nigger

It is totally in character for Leia to comfort a stranger despite her own grief. She did the exact same thing in A New Hope damn it!

Her whole planet was destroyed right in front of her. She lost EVERYONE. Despite all that, when Luke sees Obiwan die, she conforts him instead of showing any hint of her own grief.

because the of the plo... i mean The Force.

In the recent Meet N Fuck game Leia fucks Chewie so it's ok in my mind.

>peter cushing
who?
did famous actors just not exist back then?

youtube.com/watch?v=NdXLDvx_tHQ

She has a dick ffs

it's just a girl thing

>she

>taking out a group of jedi in ROTS
>takes a platoon of soldiers led by a former jedi

>taking out a group of jedi in TFA
>takes only one angsty undergrad

You know Star Wars Is'nt real

yea it is, it just happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

It's where we go when we die

No, he killed all of lukes other jedi in training. Luke was the only full fledged jedi and was training a new generation of jedi. Kylo ren is basically the galaxy far far away's version of a school shooter.

he listened to too much of the galaxy far far away's version of Marilyn Manson, played too much of the galaxy far far away's GTA

Has it been ten years yet dipshit?

So why did Luke think it was tolerable to be in exile for a decade or more after fucking up? He's supposed to be the Jedi of Jedi and also our insert. Would you act like a faggot on a miserable isle after doing all that Luke has done? To me it's plain character assassination. Just absolutely destroys the 3 movies everyone worships above baseball and the Bible.