mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prison-kingpin-four-guards-pregnant-4698451
youtube.com/watch?v=xtHetIaWZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=DWmryAVUoL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTCHA DUB-EMDEES OVA CHEEAH OVA CHEEAH

fucking Bubbles...
G crackhead OAT

GOT THAT PAAANDEMIC

Why do you have all this wisdom and your life is so fucking hard?

Erry fiend in Baltmoh no Eastside shit is the best

RIGHT CHAIR RIGHT CHAIR

He made it at the end, though.

Haha spoiled it for you.

looks like a young black Jean Reno

Daily reminder that this show is leftist propaganda.

>He made it

>lives in Baltimore
>he made it

who actually won in the end?

Jew lawyer

ey bodie what the count at

How?

Carcetti, Davis, The Greeks, Bubbles, the shitty reporter who made up the homicide, Rawls, Pearlman, Marlo, Slim Charles, Levy, and maybe Cutty.

Basically the only "good" guys that made it were Pearlman, Slim Charles, and Bubbles. You could argue that Daniels made it but he is just some lawyer having been self-booted as Commissioner.

I always got scared for the little kids when they were asked that

>be 8 years old
>barely know basic math
>miss school on a regular basis to sell drugs
>missed the addition lesson
>crackhead who just sold sheet metal and has money asks for 3 yellow tops
>he hands you a twenty, a five and three singles
>trying to figure out if he has enough
>sweatingniglet.bmp
>decide fuck it and serve him any way
>find out your 2 dollars short
>Bodie beats on you for fucking up the count

>Marlo
naw Marlo lost. He might have left rich but the one thing he wanted more than anything was to be famous and remembered forever. It's why he would hand out money to the kids so they'll always talk about him and would murder anyone for making fun of him

"greeks" and jews

>Slim Charles

>yfw THE realest nigga made it out on top

I'd watch a series that was just the Greeks and their wacky hijinks.

Smuggling crazy shit, playing cat and mouse with FBI moles, different port every few episodes/seasons.

>dude feel bad for criminals

>naw Marlo lost

only to some degree, he was still on his muh name shit when he left that yuppie gathering and heard those two talking about how omar died, so really he kind of got back where he felt right, even if he knew he was giving up them gains

Marlo isn't a business man just a gangster I suppose

i like you, user

I understand that Marlo lost the ability to be immortal like he desired, but like hip hop artists that came off the street, I bet the feeling of desiring fame and immortality fades away when you realize that not only do you get to keep the pussy and blow, but you get to do it on a yacht.

is implied he is still Avon's bitch "I aint no CEO"

>tfw Marlo never had a girlfriend and the only girl that "liked" him was a paid hoe who was hired to set him up

I felt bad when he had to ask Chris whether or not it was a trap to take her out or when Chris comforted afterwards

I mean he wasn't ugly looking just extremely awkward

What the fuck did I do?

Will Mario ever get surgery to fix them cat eyes?

You know what I like about you user...you were gentle

>portrays niggers as thugs and junkies, instead of how every other show/movie portrays all blacks as stronger and smarter than everyone else
>leftist anything

i wish he hadn't been killed off so fucking early in quarry ;_;

>Mario

Avon is in jail forever. He was able to remain king and run things when there was a chance he was getting out. But once he was in jail the second time his influence would not extend beyond jail.

It was Slim Charles' show to run. And the fact that aggressors like Cheese and Marlo were out of the picture and the co-op reinstated to sell the Greek package, there would be peace. It was a very good peace when Stringer and Joe ran it and Slim will maintain it.

chase even went on record saying he portrayed the jew lawyer to the t, against his own tribe

i can't find the quote rn, but he was being real as fuck about he how went at all people's portrayals, even his own

anyone that cries that bullshit about the show either didn't make it past S1 or wasn't paying any attention

Herc, Carver, Kima, Bunk, Lester lost his job but got a waifu half his age.

>he thinks Avon is still in jail with that weak shit they have against him
Avon served his original sentence which was like 7 years, he is out right now taking his corners one by one

me too user. I wanted to skip the final 2 episodes of season 3 because of that.

I was so pissed when Avon realized Stringer was right. The corners and reputation don't mean shit.

>his childhood best friend is dead and he gave him up
>his nephew who he loved like a little brother/son was killed by his best friend
>his sister hates him
>is in jail for a long time
He might be rich but he has nothing and nobody to show for it other than his reputation

just about every season or storyline could have have sprouted its own spinoff and been better than most other shit on TV

hbo.com/the-wire/cast-and-crew/avon-barksdale/index.html
>Barksdale has five years remaining on his parole backup from the earlier charge. In addition, weapons and conspiracy charges have added another twenty-five years to that sentence.

Admittedly, not explained in the show. But he's there for 30 years.

one of the best scenes in the show is when Omar names the jew during the court scene from profiting from the drug war

>portrays niggers as thugs and junkies

>Lester
>Kima
>Bunk
>Sydnor
>Bunny
>Carver (somewhat)
>implying the best cops are black
yeah, it's leftist shit m8

Did you ever think maybe all the smart white people moved into the suburbs?

Herc betrayed his former crew to aid criminals, Kima lost her waifu and kid, Bunk lost Jimmy (and Freamon), Freamon lost his job man - the waifu is fine but he by no means is 100%. The winners kinda came out as close to unscathed as you can imagine.

I'll admit Carver came out well to be a good officer.

>He might be rich but he has nothing and nobody to show for it other than his reputation

almost think that's why he gave that knowing nod to marlo in the court room, like he knew what the young boy was about being after the throne but let him fall into his own trap, or what he thought was one anyway, always liked that slight but still there feeling of respect in the passing of the torch, metaphorically speaking
agreed, got that favor for his troubles too

>McNulty not best cop
>Rawls not best everything
>Jay Landsman not the GOAT Sergeant

KYS

>I'll admit Carver came out well to be good officer.

FTFY

nothing in this thread matters as much as the fact that jay fuckin landsman is the GOAT

Herc did nothing, NOTHING, wrong.

i don't know if your tiny Cred Forumsbrain can accept it, but there are good black people and bad black people

He's set up to be perhaps the most evil and deceptive character throughout.

Even Worst Character did some lovable things in between his fuckups.

Whats the plural of pussy?

Look, I'm not saying I wouldn't have done what Herc did in his shoes; but I have fucked up morals. I would do almost anything to do good for a person like Levy.

Herc and Carver were neglected and abused the whole time by the other guys, they had reason to be bitter.

But by no means was he a Slim Charles sort of guy. He switched sides. He became a piece of shit. McNulty became a piece of shit too and a loser but you could almost sympathize with what McNulty did. He was a loyal and hard worker initially sure, but ultimately what Herc did was wrong.

>Ziggy
>Worst character

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU

>you could almost sympathize with what McNulty did.

because he was doing it based on his principals as a police, some sort of busted up integrity, something everyone (most everyone) can identify with

JIMMAYYYY

>tfw Bunk and Jimmy will never be your wingment

jdimsa

Go fuck a duck, Ziggyfag.

>How come all people of a particular group aren't precisely the same?

Go outside

WEAK SHIT, the jew lawyer would make him serve the original sentence

fuzzy dunlop disagrees

What were we supposed to learn from Ziggy exactly? Did he simply just lose the hardest?

Yes, he didn't die, but he never won. He was always in the red.

Freamon made more on those little wooden wardrobes than hes cops pay and he gets the girl, he won

Couldn't they just double down with another entrapment smuggling ring gambit?

i wanted to see some of his prison stint so fucking bad jesus

>>i wanted to see some of his prison stint so fucking bad jesus
>wanting to see based Zig be raped
why? ;__;

Not to be a fuckboi.
Out of every character in The Wire, Ziggy is the only character to do EVERYTHING wrong.

fuck you faggots. Ziggy just wanted to be loved and respected just once in his life. Being looked at as a screwup you're entire life fucks with you

he's the most relatable character in the show

because it would have been funny to see THAT arc, you know he would have changed like a motherfucker in due time

they dropped those fanservice scenes of the dockworkers protesting big guy, they should have had at least one where we go to see what became of him if he wasn't just being a passed around poor little white boy type, and he shot that fucking dude so he maybe would have stood up for himself eventually? maybe? no..? okay
i can't argue with this, he probably died in prison and it was probably entirely his fault

>he maybe would have stood up for himself eventually? maybe? no..? okay

>he killed a "greek"
>the greeks control the package and only source of drugs in the streets
>every Baltimore gang uses said package
>prison full of gang members loyal to Avon, other west side crews and Prop Joe and the other eastsiders
>implying Ziggy would even be able to turn around without a dick up his ass and a knife by his throat

Herc lost his job for literally nothing. He got fucked by bad timing and politics. He found a new job, and yeah the guy he worked for was a scumbag, but he also gave his police friends hints to help them out and bought them drinks.

No lawyer could dig him out of a parole violation of that magnitude.

The additional charges were stacked on by Stringer. Fucking Stringer. They looked as if they were about to go to war, which you couldn't prove if it was just a regular raid, but Stringer told them exactly what was happening. And from his previous charges it will be impossible to make those charges for conspiracy for murder slide.

>implying Ziggy would even be able to turn around without a dick up his ass and a knife by his throat

no i know user see the second part of that post for clarification, just thought the ziggyposter could use some esteem

David Simon is a total cuck, but I felt this show had a very balanced outlook.

Me too since Marlos gang wasn't as interesting as the Barksdsle crew

>when he gets to eat with his sister upstairs
;_;

just didn't have that same dynamic going that stringer/avon had, they were more just plain ruthless playing the game, rather than trying it from two different perspectives on where the prize lies

still liked them for what they were though

Marlo and Chris scared the fuck out of me desu. They had the power of autism and they were sociopaths literally an unstoppable combo

partlow had that low key beast mode man! remember when he fucked up chris' step-dad because he thought he was into little boys? jfc

Marlo was qt with his pigeons tho :3

>mfw i think we're the final hold-outs in /muhcornersgeneral/

):

What more is there to say. It's sad that this show isn't mandatory viewing.

agree

glad there are still dedicated threads once in awhile without any real shitposting though

The Holy Trinity of Cred Forums always have the best threads

>sopranos
>the wire
>deadwood

Six Feet Under is also good but very few threads made of it
>tfw no Claire gf

race relations and systemic injustice are all my other educated suburbanite 20 something friends talk about. at this point it basically is mandatory viewing for anyone pretending to understand the ghetto and blacks, without actually going there or talking to them lol

>tfw rewatching
>tfw I'm on the last episode of Season 4, but don't wanna watch it because that's when my nigga, Bodie dies.

>lol

I'm on 1x12 right now, haven't watched the series in a couple of years. Pissing rain outside, got Valve Hammer open, super comfy.
>This is me, right here.
Oh shit.

>that's when my nigga, Bodie dies.

he went out hard as fuck user, one of my favorite scenes, not because he died, but because he refused to give in

Herc outed a teen as a snitch and his life was ruined, he didn't live up to his promise to bubbles and let him get his ass whooped

I think with SFU it's almost out of respect for not wanting to spoil it for someone who hasn't seen it. Not a perfect show but probably some of the best character work on an HBO show. Them feels mang

Bubble sure got him good for that shit though

that's me every penultimate episode...Damn you Simon. Damn you ....I didn't want to feel these feels

>Herc lost his job for literally nothing.

>Lose several thousand dollars worth of equipment
>Lie about it
>"Nothing"

It was more he arrested a famous black minister for no reason

the ending was predictable but fuck did it make me cry like a bitch

S E A S O N 2

No it wasn't. Daniels recommended a light punishment for that and is surprised when he hears Herc was in trouble, and Freamon tells him it was for something else.

BEST SEASON
E
S
T

S
E
A
S
O
N

for you

>Avon is in jail forever.

He'll get out in, like, 6-7 years.

he definitely lost

all he wanted was his name to ring out on dem corners

>his last scene he walks up to some rando niggers on the corner
>they're still talking about omar
"nigga you know who I am?"
>rando nigger has no idea

he was corrupted by the eternal levy

it wasn't for no reason, after he gets bubbles hurt, bubbles decides to burn him by calling in a false tip that the minister's car was a drug car

im sure fuzzy dunlop and the camera came back on him as well

hey man shut that door

>Marlo is 10 mil. dollars rich
>he lost

Are you an idiot?

CIA

always CIA

>tfw she tells him to call her anytime he needs help but when he has a hard time nobody picks up and he ends up using again

is Snoop best girl?

implying you can really enjoy it from jail

he walks out on levy and the other kikes and goes back to the game, his deal with the cops was him staying out of the game or they'd go up his ass again. you hear sirens as his last scene fades.

3 INCH PRICK

I
N
C
H

P
R
I
C
K

it wasn't even that he got bubbles hurt, he treated bubbles like a piece of shit by not honouring his end of the bargaining when bubbles was in danger.

hell hath no fury like a homeless man scorned

>hell hath no fury like a homeless man scorned

goddamn is that the truth

-no job, so they can spend all day plotting against you
- no home to go to so they can spend all day staking you out

>What were we supposed to learn from Ziggy exactly?

nick sobotka had the power to stop ziggy's bullshit. all he had to do was give him some authority and respect on some minor matter to boost ziggy's ego. i've seen this work in real life. my little sister used to be an entitled whiny bitch and all my siblings rightfully let her hear about it. thing is, that made her even more bitter and at some point you gotta forgive them without expecting anything in return.

when you do that, the illusion in their head that nobody takes them seriously disappears and they gradually start acting more respectful. you can disagree with them, just never say fuck you afterwards.

has the right idea. don't think about whether or not they deserve the respect. just give it. that's the only way you'll get anywhere with them

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.

Do the later seasons continue on with masterful symbolism like this? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on a television show, and I think I can confidently say The Wire is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.

Also the acting is amazing. Idris Elba and Dominic West do a great job with their Baltimore accents.

>Get to the season with the lil nigs

>Think "oh god. Little niggas. This will be cringe*

>TFW the kids end up being a great story arc. And actually refreshing

Anyone else have similar feels?

pretty much the same. I had heard people talk on here about them learning math through playing dice and shit and I thought it sounded really stupid. But the kids were good actors and I thought it had the best theme song for that season.

is this a meme that i havent notice
any clarification on lives in baltimore memes?

This show is very surface level shit. McNulty is a fucking asshole and a piece of shit, idk why they chose to make him the main character.

He just ruins every scene hes in, dickhead loser.

Michael K Williams managed to make a gay character a smooth talking project hero. Idris' character was great, going to school instead of drinking at a bar bitching about the job.

DeAngelo's parts were great, its a shame he got removed so quick.

the nigger that killed him was scary looking. I don't like the thought that a homicide can be framed as a suicide.

Marlo is an unstable psychopath. He's not gonna live long.

Worst actor on TV 2000-2010

Bunk is objectively the best character.

when D was killed why did he the killer put D's hands in his pockets and cross his legs?

I have no clue, its kind of bullshit in general that it was ruled as suicide lol. can you really kill yourself on a doorknob?

you can but I believe an autopsy would have revealed a struggle.

In the show he didn't even fight that hard to not get strangled.

BOTTLE ROCKETS
BOTTLE ROCKETS

I hear that WMD is the bomb

McNulty is an alcoholic piece of shit but he's still good police which made him an interesting character. I loved how he was able to live a clean life in S4 when he went back to being a beat cop who didn't have to deal with homicides on a regular basis.

DONT TELL HER WHAT? HUH? WHERE'S WALLACE?

the system, all other answers are wrong.

Season 2 blew, does the show get better?

>good police
>gets shitfaced drunk when he doesnt get his way and plays with his gun like its a toy
>uses people constantly to meet his own ends
>even when those people are his fellow officers or past lovers
>uses his own children to watch criminals, drags them around to his bullshit and brings crackheads to his sons soccer game

pic related, prez, and the drug police were better cops than him.

Season 2 was awesome but yeah there are lots of people that think season 2 was the worst, so I suppose for you it does get a lot better.

It gets better. S2 was definitely the worst by far.

GOT DEM SPIDER BAGS HERE

lol lets have the whole case be motivated by a comedy bit about windows.

Brilliant writing, 10/10 with a superb cast of new characters featuring two people who were actually interesting and twelve shits that sucked up screentime.

Ziggy was annoying enough but his fuckimg cousin was unbearable.

He was a horrible mess of a person but he always knew who the real target was and was willing to do anything to relentlessly keep going after them, even when it ruined his life and relationships.

GOT EM WHITE TEEZ YO

TWO FO THREE THREE FO FIVE

Just don't ask me to live on my fucking knees y'know?

The math doesnt add up!

i want consensual sex with nicks girlfriend

its almost like there are a lot of black people in Baltimore, huh? i doubt most black cops act like apes

6 good black people in a city of Baltimore filled with thousands? Seems like the ratio of niggers to normal productive members of society is a little off.

Da System

she got dem A-class titties

>season 2 commentary where michael k williams and dominic talk about her tits and how they missed her around the set when she wasn't there

>all the morally bankrupt characters are black or Jewish

Why did Avon help Marlo with the contacts? He absolutely knew Marlo isn't going to remember him once Avon gets out of jail. Did he basically bank on Marlo screwing it?

Or Greek/Slav/whatever

Avon knew it was over for him but he still needed to get a taste of gangster action.
>fuck them east side bitches

>why do niggers nig

So it was all about fucking the fat man? Idunno. Avon seems too intelligent for that, even at the instinctual level. I think he knew Marlo was going to fall eventually.

GOT DEM WMD OVE CHEAAA

It wasn't like Avon had anything to lose at that point anyway and he literally said "fuck all them east side bitches" when he met Marlo in prison even though it's anyone's guess how sincere he was being. I think his primary motivation was wanting to feel like he still mattered and he could make moves.

>tfw when today's WMD/Pandemic version on the streets is probably called Note 7

"got that Note 7"

How bad must Bubs have smelt during the height of his addiction? I'm surprised the pigs allowed him to be around them for so long.

Any competition for the best girl?

Overstayed her welcome.

You die from asphyxiation, like a hanging when the neck doesn't break. Sitting down cross-legged would be a comfortable way to try to gradually lower yourself as you lose consciousness, you wouldn't want your arms dangling at your sides lest you involuntarily brace yourself with your elbows and forearms.

It's almost like you weren't the character being taught that lesson in the television show, as if... oh i don't know, maybe the director was trying to teach the audience about the characters through dialogue.

Crazy how that works, huh?

Let me teach you something about Cred Forums then: when no one replies to a long-ass post, it's usually because it's stale copypasta.

>this guy

True, but she's pretty great in just s2.

BLACK TOPS

It's a shithole of a city, if you didn't catch that by watching the show.

Welcome newfriend

kill yourselves

FLIGHTPLAN. FLIGHTPLAN. TWO FOR THREE. IT'LL CRASH YO ASS WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>Hear radio DJs talk about Wu-Tang
>See characters with Wu-tang shirts
>Method Man plays a character
How?

nice pasta

how's your first day on Cred Forums?
save any good bane memes?

Not today man. Not today.

>Prez
>killed one police officer and he beat the shit out of some niggro kid and made him blind on one eye.
>better police than McNulty, or basically everyone
You might want to rethink your choice of words there, friendo.

McNulty, even though he was a piece of shit in lots of ways, he was one of the better police officers and was almost always right.

ROCKAFELLA, ROCKAFELLA YO

Season 5 is most underrated tv of all time

>muh spider man shit
It really happened irl or people thought it did which is enough
>muh serial killer stuff is unrealistic
Irl cops have done far worse, yknow like actually kill people
>muh boring newspaper
Worth it for when lying reporter and mcnulty finally real talk

>yfw ziggy changed his name and joined the marines to escape his past

Bring back Hamsterdam threads

My father enjoys this show. It reminds him of the days he was in Afghanistan.

He loved this scene especially:
youtube.com/watch?v=2NjrvIJ8xVo

Its weird how Cred Forums loves this show considering how SJW it is

Expect this is a well researched show, unlike all the bullshit SJW's are spouting.

>heroin addict
>made it

you do realize most relapse and OD right?

Here's a (You) for this excellent bait. You really deserve it.

>Look how bad blacks have it

>The drug war is ruining their community

>See if we take them out of this environment they will thrive.

Hence that nig that the fired captain adopted and became a proud strong WE WUZ KANGZ kid

I this is bait, but it's actually the exact opposite of how SJWs are.
Plus, the SJW never acknowledges The Wire because it goes against their narrative.

What was his end game?

>muh noble philosophizing negros playin chess

get pandered to redditer pleb

I just saw Carver on his way to Commisioner and being put in the same position Daniels was.

>9999x6249
:^o

man she looked qt as fuck during that drive-by

Bunk straight up admitted to using his service weapon to waste rats lol

I'll give you the first two but the newspaper was simon wanking and you know it

>Plus, the SJW never acknowledges The Wire because it goes against their narrative.

LOL is this bait?

Every SJW college girl I know LOVES this film. They like that they can experience the life of a poor minority.

You seriously haven't gone out much if you honestly think that

GOAT show

>this film

Just stop.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prison-kingpin-four-guards-pregnant-4698451

Baltimore's jails aren't that bad if you're like Avon.

Best soldier in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=xtHetIaWZNc
Fuck

>YO, STRINGA. WHERE WALLACE BE?

Kek

Unlimited POWuhhh

I'm XL

To push that lying cheat Berell out of the plane.

The game. Also based Clay

hottest

mcnultsxy second wife wsa salso gresat. muh kebosard broken sa fuck

>careful, I'm only a country boy

And btw, CIA was a tremendous faggot for not giving her her bonus

REAL POLICE WORK

I'd prefer Freamon and Bunk. Jimmy would just swoop all the bitches.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that actor stars in the new rocky

Which season is the best and why is it Season 4?

>actually good child actors
>Prez teaching scenes
>Colvin scenes
>McNulty being a functioning human being
>Chris and Snoop scenes
S4>S3>S2>S1>S5

Your supposed to learn that beta males will always be beta, no matter how hard they try to be alpha

The list is perfect; what about best theme song though?

>theme song
2>4>1>3=5
I only really liked 2, but 4 and 1 grew on me. Simply can't help hating 3 and 5 tho.

Season 2 that high is ridiculous. Only the second half is good.

Let's see your list then.
I honestly wish I would like all the themes but 5 is just barely tolerable to me, it just intensifies the feeling of the show taking a plunge after glorious S4.

Anyone got pics of Theresa's actress in her underwear?

B L U E S T E E L
L
U
E

S
T
E
E
L

>implying the "Greeks" were actually Greek at all
>lol I'm not even Greek
>my name is not my name

They were Jews too, of the globalist variety. All that talk in season 2 about them operating in a "new world, without borders" should have clued you in

>replying to pasta

2meta4u

>replying to pasta
>getting loads of (You)'s
Almost like he is a troll or something?

Ignore pasta's, ignore anyone who replies to pasta's, ignore anyone who replies to replies of pasta's, ignore this post. Do it now.

Wasn't one of types of heroin Death Grip?

She looked like a hoe
I meant that's the point but she still did.

This is actually true. IMO they are too retarded to figure out the nuances. They just like to see police officers beating up on black kids and the state corruption and all that.

>not Slim

Move S2 to the bottom, slide the rest to the left.

Legit drawfag skills

Was Stringer a secret genius?

>A- at a community college

lol yes it was. Jumped from my seat when I saw it for the first time.

>posting here last night
>comfy as fuck /muhcornersgeneral/
>see thread still alive today
>nonstop shitposting

dayposters are the fucking worst, i hope you all drown in a vat of bleach and semen

>245 posts
>everyone having fun
>nice discussion, memes and banter
>this fucking rude asshole wakes up and acts like he owns the place

>tfw when you want it to be one way

>but it's the other way

NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FORTY

Thanks for your contribution to the thread user. POST SOME D'AGOSTINO PICTURES YOU UNBELIEVABLE FAGGOT.

Like any politician, power. Climb the ladder. See how far you can get.

I think he was as committed to the public good as a politician can realistically be, but at the end of the day all things could and would be sacrificed on the altar of ambition, as needed.

He was also a serious narcissist, as evidenced by him staring at himself in the bathroom mirror while he was nailing that bitch on the sink. Kind of like Le Dubs Man flexing in the mirror while fucking someone, come to think of it.

The show's SJ, not SJW. Learn the difference senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmryAVUoL8

go try it out and get back to us

Nah, they were well motivated.

>How come you can do the count but you can't do your homework.

>Cause if you mess up the count they fuck you up.

This bitch:
I know I'm samefagging but it just occurred to me. Fucking piece of shit silverback fat slag.

>he will never put the red hat on my head
just overdose and die in my sleep already

DETECTIVE...IN MY OFFICE

topfuckingkek

>Major Rawls voiced Caesar in New Vegas

really stimulates my prefrontal cortex

I just don't get this. I'm not a liberal, I abhor massive third world immigration, and am skeptical of political agendas in general. And I think the Wire is a bit overrated (babby's first TV show with le subtext).

I didn't think it's trying to say "Hey blacks/poor people etc. aren't responsible for their plight!" or any similar politically motivated. I'd even say it showed these people in a pretty negative light often. So why is it leftists propaganda?

So we're agreed. Omar's the best character.

President