Good isolation horror?

Anyone got any recommendations? Preferably with a creature but not necessary. Already seen classics like Alien and The Thing and pic related (though it's underrated). Also watched The Witch today, which I think counts.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0097179/
imdb.com/title/tt0099364/
imdb.com/title/tt1988621/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ravenous

The '99 one?

Of coursh

Isolation
Altered
Dog Soldiers

Only one I haven't seen is Isolation. Cheesy as fuck trailer but looks all right. Thanks.

these aren't very good, but still...
imdb.com/title/tt0097179/
imdb.com/title/tt0099364/

If you enjoy found footage horror
imdb.com/title/tt1988621/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6

I was thinking of posting this, but thought against it because they are technically in a group for most of the movie.

I'll check em out. Thanks.
Ehh regardless, I've always meant to check out Cube. Thanks.
How's it compare to Willow Creek?

Haven't seen Willow Creek but it sounds like I'd enjoy it, I'm a sucker for FF. All I can say about Exists is that it's well shot and the third act is quite intense.

Will check out. Thanks user.

Alien was released in 1979. Cube was released in 1997. The two years are not only both anagrams of one another, but their numbers happen to be prime numbers. Prime numbers are an important story element in Cube.

Alien features a principal cast of seven: four white guys, two white women, and a black guy. Cube features a principal cast of seven with matching demographics.

In both movies, there is one white woman who is a relatively useful lead character, while the other woman is an emotional drag on the group. The black guy is dumb muscle, although in one movie he is constructive (read: not so dumb after all) and in the other destructive. One white guy is very early and iconic fodder to the film's premise. Another white guy is kind of a robotic, unlikeable asshole who drags the group down, and is revealed to be in on the thing to an extent.

Alien features a cast of mere "co-workers" or "co-inhabitants", that is not friends, relative strangers who nominally cooperate to a certain extent, being caught in a larger scheme which produces the titular antagonist which ultimately kills all but one of them. Cube repeats this reality.

pure terror

I'm downloading Willow Creek right now, so thank you too. btw definitely see Cube, it's sci-fi kino.

Sphere

watch The Divide
the monster is humans themselves

if you like underwater creatures watch deep star six.

Any movies specifically like Leviathan, Alien, and The Thing?
Where a group of scientists or some kind of hired workers are investigating something and some alien/monster attacks and infects them?

See:
Also, Event Horizon is similar

I've seen Event Horizon but I'll check out Sphere, thanks.

would the wicker man qualify?
being trapped on an island with a bunch of pagan psychos?

The Objective, if you don't mind low budget.

I'd say no. Storywise, it fits but not atmosphere really.

Nightflyers

what the