We must meet this threat with our valor, our blood, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization...

We must meet this threat with our valor, our blood, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!

the bugs dindu nuffin it was white male colonization that caused them to attack

To fight the bug, we must understand the bug

revenge for Bs AS!!!!

WE CAN ILL AFFORD ANOTHER OOGA BOOGA BIXNOOD

This scene gives me chills every time.

I was reading up the requirements of Sky Marshal on the Starship Wiki, and let's get this straight. Are they saying that one has to go from a private to admiral/general in both the Fleet and MI? Suppose I was a general in the MI, would I start as a private again in fleet if I wanted to be a Sky Marshal?

holy fucking shit this garbo movie gives you chills?

I liked the book so much better.

>Early on Rico's dad disapproves of Rico's decision
>At the end realizes Rico was right, enlists, and even fights underneath Rico's command

Yes. The Sky Marshall is responsible for both Fleet and MI so only someone who completely understands both inside and out is fit to lead.

how does it feel to have worthless taste

It's a good day to die, when you know the reasons why. Federation I give you my liiiiiife.

>that music
>that fucking passion in his voice
If you didn't feel anything, you are trash.

It's pretty low tier mate.

Would you like to know more?

Heinlein was a fucking quack

The movie is way better than the Book, could have been better still with a higher budget or modern CGI

>t. Numale

Perfectly fine to not like a forgettable movie

Oh shut up lol

>muh polygamy
>muh need to be some fucking POG in the military to vote

Not all Service jobs are military.

Why are all sci-fi authors fucking liberals who hate Trump

Conservatives focus on the real world and problems that exist and how to fix them. Liberals dream of a perfect utopia and no idea of how to get there.

Yfw the bugs represent Mexicans

Well the director was a liberal who thought he was being so ironic making the movie, despite the fact its impossible to see any irony in it.

And Heinlein was a liberturdian free love sorta weirdo, I expect he'd be a gary johnson supporter who calls Trump racist.