Sat on this for a year and a half and just got around to watching it

Sat on this for a year and a half and just got around to watching it.

Thoughts?

You first OP

I'd let her in on me for a year and a half.

No longer though, cuz we don't love these hoes.

Really made me think

Absolutely terrifying. Sure, Ben Affleck's character was a total shithead, but man. I'm seriously considering that all women have the potential to do this, and I am acting accordingly. It just ain't worth it.

gud flick

Really good, Fincher is like the opposite of Nolan.

it was good but I never want to watch it again

Did the disk break?

is that why you like men?

It's great. It's most similar to "Fight Club" in David Fincher's body of work. It's the same kind of pitch-black comedy, social satire that goes to such a cynical extreme that it becomes surreal. He just picked a female author this time. Gillian Flynn satirizes the hypocrisies and entitlements of modern American women like Chuck Palahniuk did for domesticated, repressed '90s men

Yandere kino.

With bonus impreg, incest, bloodplay, rapeplay, and other themes.

>Thoughts?
i really want i gf that thrills me

Good for you.

I liked it, even though I've only watched a couple of Fincher's movies. Also agree with

Really good movie I must say. Mostly disturbing by the middle but it was a good experience

Ending was a load of shit.
Like hell the cops would buy that nonsense.

It's a good movie, a breath of fresh air compared to 97% of movies that's just old wine on new bottles

ending killed it why would anyone stay with a murder. as soon as she had the kid in jail it would go to the husband

He wanted a kid with her

>tfw no hot psychotic gf to bear your children

Most are way too dumb. Also they can just divorce you and take your shit. Why would they bother?

Ben Affleck's sister was AMAZINGLY hot, that's all I remember

Yeah she was.

those nipples are fucking disgusting

look at this fucking pleb KEK

You have to be a faggot

>tfw no cool girl yandere waifu

It was good but not great.

are you 14 or gay? both?

>obvious evidence that she was staging her own murder
>cameras all over NPHs house that show her arriving of her own free will way after she claimed to have been taken against her will
>police just go "lol I guess theres nothing you can do, sucks to be you bro XD"

Friendly reminder the author set feminism back 20 years!
why did she do this?

yeah the camera shit was retarded. obviously she wouldve been see other than the two times she wanted to be.

Because it's the truth.

>Amazing Amy will never slice your fucking throat open and hold you down while you bleed out and writhe like a stuck pig

it hurts lads

thats not his sister

>2/10wouldntbang.jpeg

emrata is 10/10

perfect wife

AMY DID NOTHING WRONG

I can't believe so many people don't see that ben Affleck was just as much a psychopath as his wife.

The plot holes with the end were shitty. Maybe the book made more sense but there's no way the police would buy that shit and it would be thoroughly investigated considering how high profile it was.

I liked it a lot

Every woman is a bitch: The Movie.

Would have been raked over the coals on Cred Forums if the genders were reversed but critical thinking goes out the window when Boyz rule, girlz drool.

Read the other books by the author they are literally all "Men are oppressed and women are all bitches, amirite guys". They all have an MRA agenda shoehorned in.

She has the same problem with women that Paul Feig has with men.

>Every woman is a bitch: The Movie.
nope.

The Female detective

His sister.

You can't handle even one movie with a women being a psychopath?

not her idiot

those are the most painfully average looking thighs I've ever seen. 5/10 at best.

Yeah no shit are you autistic? The sisters average.

>ben Affleck was just as much a psychopath as his wife.
He was a loser but he wasn't a fucking murderer.

is that the same actress?
where's that from?

>It's okay what I did
>I didn't kill anybody
>pls don't bully me

Still better than pepperoni nips

>sister is hot
>"Yeah, she was," posts picture of some other bitch
>that's not the sister
>Lol, of course not, sister is average as fuck homeslice
Are you ok?

The best television series to grace this world

I never said what he did was ok, but murder and making false rape accusations is a million times worse than whatever shit affleck's character did.

>pepperoni nips

fucking what?

Psychopath doesn't mean you are a murderer.

it's not a contest

At a fundamental level, Affleck's character was a psychopath. He even got off on his wife putting him through that shit.

I fucking loved this movie. Honestly those little nick moments were funny as fuck, much funnier than any of those "funny" movies. I've seen all of finchers movies and they are all a class apart. Is there any director who handles dark comedy/satire as well as him ?

Loved this movie. By the end I was actually tearing up laughing at how insane she was. I really liked the ending.

movie was a cringefest

I'm making the comparison user, I can do that if I want. Pike's character was in a whole other dimension of crazy. Being a lazy cheating husband is not even in the same fucking ballpark.

The equivalent of good, female "whiteknights" that have managed to rise above the harpy nature of their gender.

Seriously, isn't it suspicious that all his antagonistists were scheming women?

Her other books contain a ridiculous story of a grade school boy accused of rape and another contains a useless character that is just there to act as a strawman for all those horrible men who don't think women are the devil. Gotta work that angle in wherever you can.

tell me how was he a psychopath u moron

same, i was kinda laughing at the ending as well. my wife didn't like it and felt sad after watching it though lel

it was a reasonable response from her

I really don't care.

How is murder or framing someone else for murder reasonable user?

Yeah, the author/screenwriter couldn't make herself write an actually evil man. Her other books are the same.

How is betraying your partners trust, fucking someone else and constantly lying reasonable?

Why didn't he just fuck his sister?

How the fuck is murder or framing someone else for murder a reasonable response to infidelity? How is lying even on the same fucking level as MURDER? Answer the question you limp dicked faggot.

I can't understand if you're being contararian or some shit those things don't even come close to murder.
Affleck was just a slacker and a cheater, Rosamund was batshit fucking crazy

How is it not? Marrige and trust in a realtionship should mean something, otherwise we can just go back to raping each other on a daily bases.

>Cared about nobody but himself
>Charming
>Can't empathize with people
>Actually cold as fuck
>Manipulates whatever and whoever he can gets in hands on

>Bonehead plays like fucking one of his student
>Antisocial personality (no friends at all)

He used his patriarchal male privilege and microaggressed her on a daily basis you shitlord.

Hell a vast majority of people have cheated or been cheated on. How does that even amount to murder

WTF are you even talking about ?

A lot of people have killed someone or a ready to kill someone who steps on his land. How does that even make a diffrence?

Cis males deserve to be murdered for even existing.

>Hell a vast majority of people have cheated or been cheated on
That's bs

Dem Abs.

I'm pretty sure he hits her in the book. Was that not in the movie.

No surprise Bin Al-Afllecki acted in a movie about how women are evil and we must hit them.

i would kill for this

So murder or framing someone for murder is an appropriate response for being hit once? Keep in mind the person she does murder wasn't her husband, and she has a history of false rape claims against ex boyfriends.

maybe not appropriate but definitely reasonable

Bait

No, it's not reasonable at all.

It was no Social Network, or GWTDT but Fincher only makes great movies
Top of his game

Social Network is considered the gold standard now?
It was just boilerplate Sorkin-core.

>Implying Ben Affleck isn't fucked up mentally

>Oh, wait, my wife I despised for years because I got bored off
>Is now very attractive to me after she pulled all that shit

Social network is probably my favourite move of all time . I've seen it more than 6 times.
TGWTDT was great but the story was a bit weak.

- 4 u -

4 anyone. Have fun going to jail for murder you dumb bitch.

>>>>>>>>