Listen up you fucks. Due to recent events in my life I am prepared to violate my NDA with DC and WB...

Listen up you fucks. Due to recent events in my life I am prepared to violate my NDA with DC and WB. I will not disclose my role in the production of Justice League and I will only answer yes or no questions.

batffleck develops feelings for wonderwoman

Darkseid, Brainiac, Green Lantern?

Will it be a good movie?

Yes
Kinda Yes, No, No

did you even work on justice league

Yes

No. He didn't. He's just another cringe attention whore who knows you gullible fucking retards will ALWAYS believe these "leakers".

Yes

shut up faggot. you'll scare him off.
I for one believe you user, please don't suicide yet.

why do the suits still trust Snyder

God you're a fucking embarassing bastard. GO back to Cred Forumsmblr. I bet you're the same person who always masturbates whenever some "behind the scenes leakbro" from Star Wars 9 or whatever comes on here with some fucking assenine bullshit "set report" or "leak info" which always boils down to the same things:

>vauge plot details or character details pieced together through pre-existing information and fill-in-the-blanks common knowledge
>a sort of blasse middle of the road hype-talk so they don't seem like shills or haters, but just "regular joes working on a flick"
>some ham-fisted bullshit scene or character bit that is made up purely for people to go "holy fuark yo, YES thats epic"

God dammit. You all are so fucking stupid.

your post reads like pasta faggot.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
and don't reply to me again.

What's worse is people will read your post and not stop. They'll either go into denial or accept it and move on, not sure which is worse

>Cred Forumsmblr triggered by muh Cred Forums boogeyman

fuck off, this isn't your safe space retard

Yikes. We really have lost Cred Forums haven't we?

Thank god seems intelligent enough to realize this is the same shit that happens with EVERY thread. In fact, just to prove how right I am, I'm going to post tomorrow about me working on the set of Harry Potter 8 or whatever the new one is called and see how many people buy into it.

They will. They always do. Because you beta fucks like to think you're so important you'd get top of the line "based leak info" for no other reason than to self-masturbate over in your latest capeshit circle jerk.

>We
This place isn't your hivemind you massive faggot. God, you really do belong on tumblr

Triggered Cred Forumsmblr cuck is really pissed off now. Sorry I ruined your "epic leak thread" dude, you can pretend to work for Nintendo or something and go bother another board and fish for (you)s

illiterate FAGGOT
I said not to reply to me again.
take yourself to the back of your family's guesthouse and shoot yourself in the fucking head.
fucking embarrassing!

You really make me cringe.

literally die

>literally die. Uhg. I just cant even yo. embarrassing as fuark. Who wants to have a comfy pacific rim thread??

good one.
NOT
faggot

>Listen up you fucks. Due to recent events in my life I am prepared to violate my NDA with DC and WB. I will not disclose my role in the production of Justice League and I will only answer yes or no questions.

Pathetic shit, real pathetic. This is probably the same guy who posted the fake Force Awakens spoilers.

>triggered by thread
>safe space violated
>cries about it
>calls others triggered

Nah, I just came to laugh at you, faggot. Now fuck off back to tumblr you massive fucking retard

>literally not even finished filming yet
Welp, if there was any hint of credibility... It's gone now.

And I'm a Snyderbro.

ay leakbro aint never did me wrong