Is anyone still watching the most racist television show airing?

is anyone still watching the most racist television show airing?

I liked the first season. The second season did nothing for me. My bandwidth cap has prevented yet watching the newest episodes.

I kinda like this show desu. It's mildly enjoyable.

It's basically "The Goldbergs" in the 90s

What's racist about it? I think it's comfy.

it's racist against whites

>let's treat are incredibly pretty and friendly neighbor like complete shit for being white

I tune in for the danny brown theme song

>all gweilos aren't filthy dogs

Where's the part where the husband gets cucked by his neighbor Tyrone?

I got bored with all of the white people jokes.

Terrible show depicting a fake asian family with not enough racist tropes

Isnt this the show thats based on that vice guys childhood, but his self-insert is the least liked and hes upset the world thinks hes was a boring piece of shit as a child?

My brother described this abc block of programming (Blackish, Fresh off the Boat, and The Goldbergs) as black today family, Asian 90s family, and Jewish 80s family.

>racism
>against whites
But user, that's not how racism works

That's the joke. It's satirical. It subverts otherness. You sure are insecure about your racial supremacy Cletus!

wrong. their child is actually RICING their white neighbor's daughter

>mfw this thread full of butthurt white racists

That mom tho

Eddie Huang, the creator of the show, left after season one

The reason? Exactly what everyone thought would happen happend. The producers wanted to insert shitty racist jokes designed for middle class Americans to enjoy.

Eddie wanted to use this project to tell some stories about his childhood, which according to him, was not the cheery laugh track TV bullshit that the show is now.

His dad pulled out a fully loaded AK47 when Eddie and his friends were at his house once.

And his dad used to routinely beat his mom, and both his parents would tell him to never tell the teachers at school.

But you won't see any of that, or any of the other shit that goes on inside a Chinese American's house, because nobody cares: it doesn't make for high ratings.

delete this bro not cool

homely, boring looking, shit style
5/10

>fresh off the boat
>no unintelligable accent
>normal clothes
>fat kid
>children have smiles

took me right out of it lads

She like da yello dongz

She's saucy, gotta see her in action.

nah, he's with the skinny mini now

Hi /r/asianmasculinity! :D

should have went through showtime or HBO,i would have watched that.

Is this you

Is that like an Asian /r9gay/?

yeah pretty much, it's where insecure manlet asian guys go to cry about being gooks so they come here and spam interracial pics of blonde girls with asian dudes to make them feel better about being 5'4" virgins.

and you're like a 5'5" virgin?

>mfw white guys cant find any pics of hot wmaf pairings so they get triggered by seeing wfam ones

>mao zedong speaking cantonese

I don't understand why people are too scared to show pretty white girls with pretty chinese guys. In TV and movies, one of them is always guaranteed to be intentionally ugly.

>implying it is representative of chinese americans to have AK47s lying around the house

I've never seen it, but I didn't realize that there was any racismkino left on the air in 2016. Thanks for the rec user.

Isn't the joke that the Asians are the racist ones?

i'd kill the mom with my dick, too bad she is a $SHill4Hill

t. white Trump supporter

>implying a TLC reality show is representative of white americans

It's television, dude. That being said I can totally see the producers being excited about having a platform for cracking casually racist jokes about asians to white people (abc is Disney-owned p, mind you). My younger sister used to think it was hilarious to burst out "you want flower on your nail?" while squinting whenever my family would discuss my viet gf.

>not having an ak47 lying around
what are you a liberal?

I'm not even white
I also sometimes support Hillary to spite Cred Forums. That family is phony, it's not even close to reality which would be alot funnier.
They're supposed to be "fresh off the boat" but act "white as a ghost". Who is ABC trying to fool, people who've never seen asians in real life?

I'd love to subvert you back to China, yellow faggot.

LMAO

Holy shit. Tell me they are literally gooks or at least dogeating filthypinos.

kek

>show about a chinese family
>guy who plays the dad is korean

eddie huang is a piece of shit who hates white people and their culture. watch any of his vice videos and see that he thinks any non-white country needs to have their country preserved but in white countries he says that they must accept multiculturalism.

Fucking bananas

There are no hot asians.

I want off this yellow fever now.